日本人屈服,日本对美国军事存在的看法发生转变“美国在冲绳的基地不可避免”!

263 0
夏雨 2024-2-23 18:00:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
几十年来,日本冲绳岛的居民一直强烈反对在那里建立几十个美国军事基地。但在区域安全关切加剧的推动下,冲绳人的观念似乎正在发生微妙的变化。冲绳占日本群岛领土的0.6%,但却包含了70%的美国基地用地,以及超过一半的5万名驻军。与基地有关的犯罪、事故和污染是对冲绳150万居民的强烈刺激。但是,随着冲绳现在成为中国和美国地区盟友之间不断扩大的对抗的前线,这些基地对美国和日本的国防战略越来越重要。

美国在冲绳的基地不可避免

美国在冲绳的基地不可避免

pzza
1小时前
Japan doesn't need any U.S base, they have NERV, Gundams, Dragon Ball Z characters and Ninjas.

日本不需要任何美国基地,他们有NERV、高达、龙珠Z人物和忍者。

EXTREME L.Z.S
1小时前
Don't forget Ultramen Godzilla! Pokémon! Titans!

不要忘记奥特曼、哥斯拉、Pokémon、泰坦巨人!

サーモンのお茶漬け
1小时前
yeah and if there werent bases, thats -582 crimes from okinawa

是的,如果没有基地,那就是冲绳将减少582起犯罪。

Khải Hoàng
1小时前
You are living under colonialism. You just don't know it.

你是生活在殖民主义之下,只是你不知道而已。

サーモンのお茶漬け
52分钟前
what i know is that the jpn government basically does whatever the US says. they have a US first and Japan second policy. its not occupation or colonialism, its basically almost like the japanese government is a servant for the US.
Japan should focus on population and economy, as well as development first. international politics are a lesser concern. for some reason, the jpn government does SEE THAT. hopefully in my next life i can live in a better world smh

我所知道的是,日本政府基本上按照美国所说的去做。他们有美国第一和日本第二的政策。不是占领也不是殖民主义,基本上就像日本政府是美国的仆人一样。
日本应该首先关注人口和经济,以及发展。国际政治是次要问题。出于某种原因,日本政府确实看到了。希望下辈子我能生活在一个更美好的世界,smh(摇摇头)!

Khải Hoàng
48分钟前(修改过)
That won't happen unless the current govt is replaced by a new one (i.e. revolution). Seeing your sentiment, I get why isekai is popular in Japan.

这不会发生,除非现在的政府被一个新的政府取代(即革命)。看到你的感慨,我明白了为什么isekai在日本受欢迎。

サーモンのお茶漬け
40分钟前
we need neither a pro-american or pro-chinese government, but a pro-japanese government

我们既不需要亲美也不需要亲中的政府,而是需要亲日的政府。

Chillax
39分钟前
Curious what crimes exactly that the US amy are committing to the citizens of Okinawa

很好奇美国对冲绳的公民到底犯了什么罪?

Paul Christensen
1小时前
582 crimes / 48 years = a violent crime once every 12 days.....for 48 years and counting .......anyone else see a problem here? Can anyone think of any reason why this should not have been resolved 40 years ago. 77 years later and still trying ,and failing, to win hearts and minds in Japan

582 起犯罪/48年=每12天发生一次暴力犯罪……持续 48 年,而且还在继续……还有其他人在这里看到问题吗?谁能想到 40 年前不应该解决这个问题的任何原因。77 年后,仍然试图在日本赢得人心,但却失败了。

S P I D E R
1小时前(修改过)
The problem with Japan is that they don't have powerful politicians like China. If Japan had powerful leaders, then neither China won't dare to do much drills nor the Japanese leaders wouldn't allow the US to have military bases on their soil.

日本的问题是,他们没有像中国那样强大的政治家。如果日本有强大的领导人,那么中国既不敢进行大量的演习,日本领导人也不会允许美国在其领土上建立军事基地

Wei Song
1小时前
"It's an unfair agreement". of course, because it's a legacy of WWII.

"这是一个不公平的协议"。当然,因为这是二战的遗留问题。

Watcher
1小时前
How many girls were violated to death by the American occupiers?
How many Okinawan pedestrians were killed by American drunks?
How much Ryukuyan land was confiscated by the Japanese and Americans?
Too much. Ryukyu, no, Luchu should be free!

有多少女孩被美国占领者侵犯致死?
有多少冲绳的行人被美国醉汉杀害?
有多少琉球人的土地被日本人和美国人没收了?
太多了。琉球,不,琉球应该是自由的!

Dest
1小时前
Statistically speaking, there is 1 crime every 20 days

据统计,每20天就有一起犯罪。

David Chen
1小时前
Why does Japan even allow US bases if they can’t investigate accidents or crimes caused by the military bases?

如果日本不能调查军事基地造成的事故或犯罪,为什么还允许美国建立基地?

Thomas Chua
1小时前
Double edged sword. The bases also keep Tokyo nice and obedient.

双刃剑。基地也让东京很好地听话。

Danish H
48分钟前
to be honest Japan and South Korea are  not a  country they are American military bases.

说实话,日本和韩国并不是一个国家,它们是美国的军事基地。

RespectOthers
1小时前
Just like termites…once in your house they stay forever.

就像白蚁一样......一旦进入你的房子,它们就会永远留在那里。

bianshi j
1小时前
To be honest, as long as china keep it's current strategy then the unit between Japan and America is inevitable. Japanese understand clearly which side may bring more damage to them.

说实话,只要中国保持它目前的战略,那么日本和美国之间的合作就不可避免。日本人很清楚哪一方会给他们带来更大的损失。

Top Cat
1小时前
it seems you dont see clearly...... Look at history and tell me who has brought the most damage upon their ''allies''

看来你没有看清楚...... 看看历史,告诉我谁给他们的''盟友''带来的伤害最大。

Win Kus
1小时前
It will still there even if 100% Japanese voted for NO

即使100%的日本人都投了反对票,它还是会存在。

Butter Mash Potatoes
1小时前
Japan couldn't kick out the US military even if 100% of their population wanted it. No country has ever been able to.

即使他们100%的人都想这样做,日本也不能把美国军队赶走。从来没有一个国家能够做到。

Winnie De Pooh
1小时前
People just are getting brain washed everyday,  if Japan really needs a military base, why cant be a chinese military base, well , it is closer, cheaper, also no more risk from china, russia, and north korea. Why choose to be a frontline small little soldier for usa, instead of merging into Asia, at the end Japan is a Asian country

人们每天都在被洗脑,如果日本真的需要一个军事基地,为什么不做中国的军事基地,嗯,那里更近,更便宜,也没有来自中国、俄罗斯和朝鲜的风险。为什么要选择做美国的前线小兵,而不是并入亚洲,说到底日本是一个亚洲国家。

High Vibe
1小时前
Japan doesn't want to get Nuked twice again that's why

日本不想再被核弹击中两次,这就是为什么?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-8 11:49 , Processed in 0.076338 second(s), 33 queries .