耐克是如何在一天之内损失 270 亿美元的?

204 0
卡卡西里 2024-9-7 17:00:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
耐克失败了:在过去的一年里,阿迪达斯的股价上涨了 19%,而耐克的股价却下跌了 21%!2023 年第一季度,阿迪达斯的存货为 60 亿美元,而在同一季度,耐克的存货为 89 亿美元!因此,耐克的库存中有 97 亿美元未售出的存货!因此,销售额下降,库存高企,股价下跌!而这一切都是因为耐克犯了一个大错!这个错误被称为直接面向消费者战略!或者说 DTC!

耐克是如何在一天之内损失 270 亿美元的?

耐克是如何在一天之内损失 270 亿美元的?

Shivshankar
7小时前
Nike made some of the worst visually appealing football jerseys this season. On the other hand Adidas has made good jerseys for winning clubs/country like Real Madrid, & Spain. Also Indian cricket team which won World Cup. Going deep into tournaments & winning finals mean more eyes on the particular team’s jerseys.

本赛季,耐克公司生产了一些视觉效果最差的球衣。另一方面,阿迪达斯为皇家马德里和西班牙等夺冠俱乐部/国家制作了不错的球衣。印度板球队也赢得了世界杯。深入比赛和赢得决赛意味着更多的目光聚焦在特定球队的球衣上。

RockyB-soem
3小时前
Making an appealing jersey won't win the contract. Anyway the funniest comment. Good luck

制作一件吸引人的球衣并不能赢得合同。无论如何,这是最有趣的评论。祝你好运!

Neenuw
7小时前(修改过)
Nah that's not the only reason, Shoe resellers have ruined them, they are the real culprits, plus their good shoes are getting costlier out of average people's reach. Plus the raise of other affordable brands has really hit them hard.

这不是唯一的原因,鞋类经销商毁了他们,他们才是真正的罪魁祸首,再加上他们的好鞋越来越贵,普通人根本买不起。再加上其他平价品牌的崛起,对他们的打击确实很大。

ArijitGhose
6小时前
slightly disagree. competition is becoming tougher. On Running, Li-ning, Peak, Asics and even Puma are targeting premiere customers.

有点不同意,竞争越来越激烈。在跑步方面,李宁、匹克、亚瑟士甚至彪马都瞄准了主要客户。

Paadipanta
6小时前
I think another big reason was moving production to China, and not safeguarding their design like Apple. So many knockoffs surfaced from Chinese producers. With the DTC set up, the accessibility to consumers become reduced and it took the product away from average consumer. Its product design also appear flimsy awful.

我认为另一个重要原因是将生产转移到了中国,而没有像苹果那样保护自己的设计。因此,中国生产商的山寨产品层出不穷。随着 DTC 的设立,消费者的可及性降低,产品远离了普通消费者。其产品设计也显得脆弱不堪。

AkashYadav
6小时前
Nike's downfall is due to the poor durability of their shoes. Plus they increases the prices so high while make customers wait in queue at shop or login to one of their website late at night for their so called "Limited drops". Also the mentally deranged sneakerheads who collect shoes didn't help.

耐克的衰落是因为其鞋子的耐用性太差。此外,他们把价格抬得很高,让顾客在商店排队等候,或在深夜登录他们的网站,等待所谓的 “限量发售”。此外,那些精神错乱的球鞋收藏者也帮了倒忙。

Headhoncho
5小时前
Yup none of my shoes from Nike were durable. In fact I found them to be a bit uncomfortable too. While my Asics and New Balance are not only durable but comfortable as well.

是的,我的耐克鞋都不耐用。事实上,我发现他们也有点不舒服。而我的Asics和New Balance不仅耐用而且舒适。

Kunalrocks
6小时前
I think the decline has also to do with increasing competition with new brands offering amazing designs at lower price. Then there is the rise of Pop culture. Nike was always about athletes. You don't see them promoting celebrities other than athletes. While this is commendable to stay true to yourself, it's also important to acknowledge that there is a shift in consumer preferences and it's important to have a sub-brand to address that gap.

我认为,衰落的原因还在于竞争日益激烈,新品牌以更低的价格提供令人惊叹的设计。还有就是流行文化的兴起。耐克一直以运动员为中心。除了运动员,你看不到他们为其他名人做宣传。这固然值得称赞,但同时也要承认,消费者的偏好正在发生变化,因此必须有一个子品牌来弥补这一差距。

Mustafasabir
6小时前
One more major benefit of D2C is eliminating the risk of buying fake products. Imagine spending 100s of dollars on a pair of shoe you bought from some store or online website like amazon, only to later realize it was fake, badly damages the brand reputation.

D2C(直接面向消费者)的另一大好处是消除了购买假冒产品的风险。试想一下,你花了几百美元在商店或亚马逊等在线网站上买了一双鞋,后来却发现是假货,这会严重损害品牌声誉。

So i think even if this hits their business, although there are many other reasons for this too. In the long run D2C will help keep their brand image strong and exclusive which will make them a more stable business.

因此,我认为即使这打击了他们的生意,虽然也有许多其他原因。从长远来看,D2C 将有助于保持其强大而独特的品牌形象,从而使其业务更加稳定。

Mayurwadhwani
6小时前
love all your videos. this as well.. as a business perspective.. but as a sneaker head I'll tell you  3 more things happened due to which there is a fall in nike sales..
1)nike sneakers mostly air Jordans were not living up to the hype as there were no brand new ideas and stories rather they were re-releasing the older designs which were limited pairs before.. so the supply raised and demand fell.

我喜欢你所有的视频,这次也是,从商业角度来看是这样,但作为一个运动鞋爱好者,我还要告诉你三件事,这也是耐克销量下降的原因。
1)耐克运动鞋(主要是 Air Jordans)没有达到炒作的效果,因为没有全新的创意和故事,而是重新推出以前限量发售的旧款设计。

2)other sneaker companies are giving tough competition like Adidas originals ,new balance etc.. and people are now opting for them.. nike was more about aspirational products and exclusivity which had them sell out everything in seconds.

2)其他运动鞋公司正在进行激烈的竞争,如阿迪达斯、新百伦等,人们现在开始选择它们。……耐克更多的是关于令人向往的产品和排他性,这让他们在几秒钟内卖光了所有的东西。

3) JORDANS as a brand is now falling off and new entrants like travis Scott and more have not lived up to the hype of air Jordans. more rookie basketball players have joined Adidas. Adidas is heavily investing into the marketing and its giving nike a tough competition.. nike was a athelete's thing before and they marketed like that but now things have changed.

3)JORDANS 作为一个品牌正在衰落,像 travis Scott 等新进入者并没有达到 Air Jordans 的宣传效果。阿迪达斯在营销方面投入巨资,给耐克带来了激烈的竞争。耐克以前是运动员的天下,他们也是这样营销的,但现在情况发生了变化。

Nandu
6小时前
True. Also, Adidas is now way ahead in performance to price ratio compared to nike in every price range.

没错。此外,阿迪达斯现在在性能价格比上遥遥领先于耐克,在各个价格区间都是如此。

Anmolshah
5小时前
Nike raised prices like crazy, retailers would generally offer discounts, Nike doesn't do it that way..I have bought over 5-6 pairs of nike a year during the covid times, but since last year I have bought about 3 only..

耐克疯狂涨价,零售商一般会提供折扣,但耐克不会这样做。在新冠疫情时期,我每年都要买 5-6 双耐克,但从去年开始,我只买了 3 双左右。

Richardpye
1小时前
It's quite amazing to see the doom and gloom stories of Nike being finished and it's the end of them. They're still the largest sportswear and shoe company worldwide.

耐克完蛋了,他们的末日到了,看到这些悲惨的故事真是令人吃惊。他们仍然是全球最大的运动服装和鞋类公司。

Rishisharma
4小时前
Its just shoes.....yet people buy it like its gold

这只是一双鞋.....但人们买它就像买黄金一样。

Rohit-ldfc
6小时前
I stay in USA and can see Skechers taking lot of Nike market. Nike has very few and same old boring designs.

我住在美国,可以看到斯凯奇抢占了很多耐克的市场。耐克的产品很少,而且设计老套乏味。

Anything
6小时前
one more thing is the shift of nike's brand image, ive seen people in social media talk about the streetwear trend ruining their design and comfort and people hate it. Some believe it no longer connects with people through storytelling. Not to forget some hideous designs they have been selling.

还有一件事是耐克品牌形象的转变,我在社交媒体上看到有人在谈论街头服饰风潮毁了耐克的设计和舒适度,人们对此深恶痛绝。有些人认为,耐克不再通过讲故事与人沟通。更不用说他们一直在销售的一些丑陋设计了。

Shivangbhar
5小时前
There's also a fact that since Nike is not available on any shoe wholesaler/retailer, Nike has to spend more on marketing so that people know about it's app and buy from there or from its stores.

还有一个事实是,由于耐克在任何鞋类批发商/零售商那里都买不到,耐克不得不在营销上花费更多,让人们知道它的应用程序,并从那里或其商店购买。

Also by keeping higher prices on its website and stores, Nike wanted to position itself as a premium brand, but if people wanted to buy premium running shoes, they would definitely choose Under Armour over Nike. The only premium quality shoes that Nike actually has is the Jordans. And they too are only premium because of the look, hype and marketing.

此外,耐克希望通过在其网站和商店上保持较高的价格,将自己定位为高端品牌,但如果人们想购买高端跑步鞋,他们肯定会选择安德玛而不是耐克。实际上,耐克唯一的优质鞋是乔丹鞋。而它们的高端也只是因为外观、炒作和营销。

Priyanshchan
6小时前
The fact that Indian D2C brands are also facing such cyclical headwinds signify that retail/ brick and mortar will always remain the king. No matter how big or small the brand, you cannot give up with brick and mortar. Many Indian D2C brands and legacy brands are ramping up their brick and mortar stores and also converting them to experience stores.

印度的 D2C 品牌也面临着这样的周期性逆风,这表明零售/实体店永远是王道。无论品牌大小,都不能放弃实体店。许多印度 D2C 品牌和传统品牌都在加强其实体店的建设,并将其转变为体验店。

Graciliscuneatus
2小时前
Not just a strategy, but Nike actually had exceptional quality product. I guess that didn’t matter much anymore as the competition caught up.

这不仅仅是一种策略,耐克实际上拥有卓越的产品质量。我想,随着竞争对手的迎头赶上,这一点已经不再重要了。

Satishchorghe
1小时前
Due to the pandemic, the situation of the businesses in all the markets has become very fragile and with of concept D to C, it breaks all the supply chain even the structure of economy

由于大流行病,所有市场上的企业都变得非常脆弱,从概念D到概念C,它打破了所有供应链,甚至打破了经济结构。

Navneetkalia
6小时前
For some D2C products "Try and Buy" works better. Shoes is one the category. Therefore, for some D2C brands offline is not a choice - but a must.

对于某些 D2C(直接面向消费者)产品,“先试后买”的效果更好。鞋类就是其中一类。因此,对于某些 D2C 品牌来说,线下不是选择,而是必须。

Captprasad
6小时前
Went to a Nike store in Los Angeles few months ago. Dude the queue was more than a mile long and people still waited and bought Nike. So yes they might have got a setback but the brand still has a superior demand compared to any other brand.

几个月前,我去了洛杉矶的一家耐克专卖店。老兄,排队的人超过了一英里长,但还是有人等着买耐克。所以,是的,他们可能遇到了挫折,但与其他品牌相比,耐克的需求量仍然很大。

Fortidivine
6小时前(修改过)
The most important point here is “Specialization”. Even with billions in pocket it is not necessary one can do anything and everything. What Nike could have done is partnered with Wholesalers and first learn how to sell D2C.

这里最重要的一点是 “专业化”。即使口袋里有数十亿美元,也不一定什么都能做,什么都能做。耐克可以做的是与批发商合作,首先学习如何进行 D2C 销售。

Mickyimp
2小时前
India is also seeing a rise in local home-grown sneaker brands with comet, yoho etc.

印度的本土运动鞋品牌也在崛起,如 comet、yoho 等。

KalpeshKhand
6小时前
The arguement points are fair but one major bias point was not discussed was in a wholesale model the supplier has to extend some form of credit to the wholesaler/customer. As in all american firms there is always a risk of the customer going bust. But in a direct to consumer model its either goods on my premises or cash in my account. Probably nike has to find the equilibrium point of both.

争论点是公平的,但有一个主要的偏差点没有得到讨论,那就是在批发模式中,供应商必须向批发商/客户提供某种形式的信贷。所有美国公司都存在客户破产的风险。但在直接面向消费者的模式中,要么货物在我的经营场所,要么现金存入我的账户。耐克可能必须找到两者的平衡点。

Smramajing
3小时前(修改过)
I guess what happened here is that when nike shoe is in the retailer shop people compare nike with other brand as a result end up buying the shoes but if there is only nike and no other brand to compare then it create a void in the consumer's mind and as a result consumer end up not buying.

我想这里发生的事情是,当耐克鞋出现在零售店时,人们会将耐克与其他品牌进行比较,结果最终购买了耐克鞋,但如果只有耐克而没有其他品牌可以比较,就会在消费者心中造成空白,结果消费者最终不会购买。

That is why there is always a pepsi and coke vending machine next to each other so people end up buying one of them, because if there is one brand consumer will think of buying or not buy if there is one other brand people think of which was one to buy

这就是为什么百事可乐和可口可乐的自动售货机总是挨在一起,这样人们最终就会买其中的一个,因为如果有一个品牌,消费者就会想到买还是不买,如果有另一个品牌,人们就会想到买哪个。

Rookie
3小时前
I have jordons and I bought them from a store that sold Nike, Adidas, Puma etc. Nike overestimated their popularity. I have Adidas shoes as well they are also good looking. Also why would I go to a Nike exclusive store if I also like other brands. This was bound to happen. I like Nike but I am not crazy to wear Nike from top to bottom.

我有乔丹鞋,是在一家出售耐克、阿迪达斯、彪马等品牌的商店买的。耐克高估了自己的受欢迎程度。我也有阿迪达斯的鞋子,它们也很好看。而且,如果我也喜欢其他品牌,为什么还要去耐克专卖店呢?这种情况是必然会发生的。我喜欢耐克,但我不会疯狂地从上到下都穿耐克。

SahilSharma
5小时前
Nike in recent times have failed to capture the hearts of people as they used to Their marketing campaigns during olympics or euros and world cup used to be commendable and talked about everywhere. Its missing now Hardly saw any olympic campaign this year and even euros did not hear.

耐克近来未能像以前那样抓住人们的心。他们在奥林匹克运动会、欧洲杯和世界杯期间的营销活动曾经令人称道,到处都在谈论。现在却不见了。今年几乎没有看到任何奥运营销活动,甚至连欧洲杯也没有听到。

Kinleytenzin
5小时前
One reason for the recent decline in stock price is the weaker outlook and guidance. The company forecasted a 10% decline in their revenue generation in recent earning. According to other analysts' revenue forecasts for 2025, the company is set to see a decline in their revenue generation, but in the long run, the company can have a recovery in its earnings.

近期股价下跌的原因之一是公司的前景和指导性意见较弱。该公司在最近的财报中预测其创收将下降 10%。根据其他分析师对 2025 年的收入预测,该公司的创收将出现下降,但从长远来看,该公司的盈利会出现复苏。

Nischals
6小时前
Another theory of increase in inventory could be the quality of Nike shoes have gone better so less wear and tear, or the roads have gone better due to the fact that Nike's stores are situated in well paved roads, so less wear and tear.

库存增加的另一个原因可能是耐克鞋的质量提高了,因此磨损减少了;或者是耐克的店铺位于铺设良好的道路上,因此磨损减少了。

Doomedgorilla
7小时前
We used to go bonkers for nike shoes but when a friend of mine bought nike cricket shoes worth rupees 4800 in 2015 it only lasted for about 6 months. It was comfortable, light weight and agile but soon its bottom part broke. Slowly slowly the grace and the durability of the shoes vanished. That's when we all switched to Puma which is affordable, durable, comfortable and stylish.

我们曾为耐克鞋而疯狂,但我的一位朋友在 2015 年买了价值 4800 卢比的耐克板球鞋,但只穿了大约 6 个月。它舒适、轻便、灵活,但很快底部就坏了。慢慢地,这双鞋的优雅和耐用性慢慢消失了。就在那时,我们都改穿价格实惠、经久耐用、舒适时尚的彪马鞋了。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-17 03:24 , Processed in 0.071259 second(s), 30 queries .