我没想到我会这么爱中国!

200 0
阳光使者 2024-9-8 01:00:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
我没想到我会这么爱中国!

我没想到我会这么爱中国!

我没想到我会这么爱中国!

Kaileykiki
1天前
thank you for showing this side of china. esp since you have a wide western audience, it means a lot that you gave a sneakpeek into what everyday china and its local people are like! We need more of THIS CHINA in the media

感谢您展示了中国的这一面。特别是由于您的西方读者群很广,您能让他们窥探到中国的日常和当地人的生活,这意义非凡! 我们需要媒体更多地报道这样的中国。

Ryancrouse
1天前
This makes me so happy I love showing the different side

这让我很开心,我喜欢展示不同的一面!

Thebigh
1天前
China is beautiful , stunning , and friendly and incredibly dynamic country , the US should not be threatened , but instead work together to help make this world a better , more advanced and progressive place ! ️

中国是一个美丽、迷人、友好和充满活力的国家,美国不应该受到威胁,而应该共同努力,帮助这个世界变得更加美好、先进和进步!️

Wodeyoutube
1天前
As a Chinese,I have to say that the fact you are a foreigner may contribute a tiny reason to ‘why so many people look at you’,but the most important factor is your pretty face.

作为一个中国人,我不得不说,“为什么这么多人看你”,你是外国人可能是一个很小的原因,但最重要的因素是你漂亮的脸蛋。

Charliemetaver
1天前
love china its so clean and modern and food drinks cafes so cheap and vibey

我爱中国,这里干净、现代,咖啡馆里的食物饮料便宜又有活力!

TinaJones
1天前
Those people were fascinated with you!! I noticed so many people in the background starring at you

那些人都被你迷住了,我注意到背景中有很多人盯着你看!

Jennawh
1天前
This might literally be the first ever vlog I've ever seen from China ever

这可能是我看到的第一个来自中国的 Vlog。

Ratatouilletea
1天前
there’s a lot of vlogs of china

有很多中国的 vlog!

Catfood4
1天前
Many vloggers who create content about China are not entirely genuine; in fact, some of them are actively spreading propaganda. I know "propaganda" may sound like a strong term, but it is a real phenomenon that is more common than you might think.

许多制作有关中国的内容的视频博客作者并不完全是真实的,事实上,他们中的一些人正在积极地进行宣传。我知道 “宣传”这个词听起来很重,但它确实是一种现象,而且比你想象的还要普遍。

For instance, there was a YouTuber who was invited to become one of these vloggers and agreed to do so. He later made a video detailing his experience and the specific tasks he was asked to perform. There are numerous videos and articles on this topic, so it's something to be aware of when you're casually consuming vlogs about China.

例如,有一个 YouTuber 受邀成为这些视频博客的一员,他同意了。后来,他制作了一个视频,详细介绍了他的经历以及他被要求执行的具体任务。关于这个话题的视频和文章不胜枚举,所以当你随意浏览关于中国的视频时,一定要注意这一点。

JoeARedHawk
1天前
I travel to china like every 5 years or so, and honestly the vlogs are pretty accurate, whether they are sponsored or not. Cities in china are very developed and modern and safe. Everything can be propaganda in a sense, so technically even if a video is portraying the average experience in China, it could be considered propaganda.

我每隔 5 年左右就会去中国旅游一次,老实说,不管有没有赞助,这些视频都非常准确。中国的城市非常发达、现代、安全。从某种意义上说,一切都可以是宣传,所以从技术上讲,即使视频描绘的是在中国的一般体验,也可以被视为宣传。

I mean there isn’t too much negative about China if you’re a visitor, save for the extremely hot/humid weather in summer and language barrier. Some people also prefer paying with credit or physical cash, which can be difficult in China. Honestly the bar set by western media for the life in China is so low, calling the videos de-stigmatizing China purely as propaganda is not false, but also not fair imo

我的意思是,如果你是游客,除了夏天极热/极湿的天气和语言障碍之外,中国并没有太多负面的东西。有些人还喜欢用信用卡或现金支付,这在中国可能很难做到。老实说,西方媒体为中国生活设定的标准太低了,把纯粹为中国去污名化的视频说成是宣传并不虚假,但在我看来也不公平。

Kellyjaneist
1天前
Okay, but the dangling turtle being sold for food actually made me sad.

好吧,但那只被当做食物卖掉的乌龟着实让我伤心

VictorZhou
1天前
oh, I feel sad for turkey, too.you know, they are the best friends of human

哦,我也为火鸡感到难过。你知道,它们是人类最好的朋友!

YIZEHUANG
1天前
not for food, it’s usually selling extreme expensive around temples, attractting kind person to save them

乌龟不是用来吃的,它通常在寺庙周围卖得很贵,吸引好心人来拯救它们。

YutaBLv
1天前
China has some very modern and amazing cities and generally speaking it's fun to live in China but if you gain some awareness you will find yourself being stalked a lot if you're not Chinese.

中国有一些非常现代化和令人惊叹的城市,总的来说,在中国生活很有趣,但如果你意识到这一点,你会发现如果你不是中国人,你会经常被跟踪。

Wenkezhong
1天前
Haha we don’t have that much police force for it. And it was not day one that we have foreigners around.

哈哈,我们没有那么多警力。这也不是第一天有外国人在我们身边。

Jiyubbp
3小时前
Come on bro, stop this nonsense. Shanghai is a metropolitan city, we do not stalk foreigners. Maybe this kind of thing only happen in your hometown.

拜托,兄弟,别再胡说八道了。上海是大都市,我们不会跟踪外国人。也许这种事只发生在你的家乡。

Christiandnl
1天前
The China you showed us is so spectacularly different from how I imagined it- About a decade ago in my 20's I had friends who had moved back from Shanghai after living there for a couple years. The stories they told us align with the experience you're having. I didnt believe it then and I'm so glad you took us along, because I don't know that my interest would have ever resurfaced otherwise. Thankyou for showing us a different perspective.

你向我们展示的中国与我想象中的大相径庭--大约十年前,我 20 多岁时,有朋友在上海生活了几年后从那里搬了回来。他们告诉我们的故事与你的经历不谋而合。我当时并不相信,我很高兴你带我们一起去,否则我不知道我的兴趣会不会再次出现。谢谢你让我们看到了不同的视角。

Ailianr
1天前
as an american living in china there is so many things you said that just >>> HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD!! like the way people back in the US can't fathom how i could possibly choose to live in china, I also think japanese is harder than chinese, and i feel like wechat and stuff is frustrating if you're just traveling but for people living here it makes life SO convenient. another thing you said which is SO true is the amount of green space in cities, that's one thing i really love about chinese cities.

作为一个生活在中国的美国人,你说的很多话都是一针见血!!就像美国人无法理解我怎么可能选择在中国生活一样,我也觉得日语比中文难,如果你只是在旅行,我觉得微信之类的东西很令人沮丧,但对于生活在这里的人来说,它让生活变得非常方便。你说的另一件事是非常正确的,那就是城市的绿色空间,这是我非常喜欢中国城市的一点。

Acidtrep
15小时前
how’d you get the opportunity to live in china? i’m american i also want to maybe study abroad there but i don’t know how feasible that is.

你是怎么得到在中国生活的机会的?我是美国人,我也想去那里留学,但我不知道这是否可行?

Ailianr
8小时前
i go to college here, i originally did my senior year of high school at a program here, then a year of chinese language, now i'm going in my 3rd year of college. you could go take a year of chinese (at pretty much any college in china) and see if it's right for you, there's also some american colleges in china like NYU Shanghai and Duke Kunshan

我在这里上大学,我高中最后一年是在这里的一个项目上的,然后是一年的中文课程,现在我要上大学三年级了。你可以去上一年的中文课(在中国几乎任何一所大学),看看是否适合你,中国也有一些美国大学,比如上海纽约大学和昆山杜克大学。

Wenkezhong
1天前
Go to the Dongbei area, the boys there are so tall and hunk and handsome and outgoing.

去东北地区,那里的男孩又高、又壮、又帅、又外向。

Anakemble
1天前
I’ve been to china, the only thing that discouraged me was how much fog/pollution they had. I missed blues skies so much!!

我去过中国,唯一让我望而却步的是他们有那么多的雾/污染。我非常想念蓝天白云!

JB52520
2小时前
I've heard that the air is really clean now. They've made huge progress with renewable energy.

我听说现在的空气真的很清新,他们在可再生能源方面取得了巨大进步。

Alexandramcp
1天前
I was just talking to my brother who is currently in China!! and I am in New zealand (he also lives in NZ) but travelling.... he took a photo for us and my mum said omg it looks like NYC.... so funny... he always travels out of Shanghai though but I think his work takes care of all his travel visas.

我刚刚和我的哥哥聊天,他现在在中国!我在新西兰(他也住在新西兰),但是去旅行....他给我们拍了一张照片,我妈妈说,哎呀,看起来像纽约....太有趣了。虽然他总是从上海出差,但是我想他的工作可以搞定他所有的旅行签证。

SpuddyBoy
1天前
I’d love to go to china but the flight is a never ending struggle .

我很想去中国,但飞行是一个永无止境的斗争.

Jensetter
1天前
China looks traditional and futuristic at the same time

中国看起来既传统又有未来感 !

Thebigh
1天前(修改过)
Ryan , we  your content so much , even if you talk faster than a bullet train Please can you PLEASE share the message how wonderfully , beautiful and dynamic the country of China truly is ! There is so much negative , ignorance and misunderstanding in the West about China , who is not a threat , but the best ally anyone could have !

瑞安,我们非常喜欢你的内容,即使你的语速比子弹头列车还快,请你分享一下中国这个国家是多么美妙、美丽和充满活力!西方对中国有太多的负面、无知和误解,中国不是威胁,而是最好的盟友!

We need to leave behind the outdated xenophobic fears and embrace this incredible country so we can work TOGETHER to help make this broken but still beautiful world a better place for ALL of us . One world , one people PEACE x

我们需要抛开过时的排外恐惧,拥抱这个不可思议的国家,这样我们才能携手合作,帮助这个残缺但依然美丽的世界变得更加美好同一个世界,同一个民族,和平。

JonathanA
1天前
Chinese in the big cities are very familiar with westerners but an androgynous or feminine man is very uncommon.

大城市里的中国人对西方人非常熟悉,但中性或女性化的男人很少见。

LostTermina
1天前
The guy telling you to learn Chinese before coming to china even though you're just visiting is the exact same experience that soooooo many people who visit America experience. Sadly it's a universal experience, but more common in China and America

那个家伙告诉你在来中国之前要学中文,即使你只是来中国旅游,这和很多来美国旅游的人的经历是一样的。可悲的是,这是一种普遍的经历,但在中国和美国更常见!

Pebblebub
13小时前
the security definitely wanna show kindness to ujust because of the language barrier. Btw ppl here sometimes show their kindness really feel uncomfortable , the questions are too personal

只是因为语言不通,保安肯定会对你表示友好。不过,这里的人有时表现出的善意真的让人感觉不舒服,问题太私人化了。

Josezapata
1天前
after watching this, now i want to go to china.

看完这个,我现在想去中国了!

Cherilynke
1天前
Shanghai is very used to foreigners they were just not used to people vlogging in public

上海很习惯外国人,他们只是不习惯人们在公共场合录视频!

Punimarudog
5小时前
I know Japan very well, I worked there for 2 years. For me, the observation is obvious: Japan is overrated, China is underrated. Let's be clear: "over" and "under" mean that expectations are too high for Japan and much too low for China. In the end, both countries have advantages and disadvantages.

我非常了解日本,我曾在那里工作过两年。对我来说,观察结果显而易见:日本被高估了,中国被低估了。让我们明确一点:“高估”和 “低估”意味着对日本的期望过高,对中国的期望过低。归根结底,两国各有利弊。

Rodgal
1天前
thanks for showing the real china to your audience and followers

感谢您向观众和粉丝们展示了真实的中国!

Groomsman
1天前
Can people please learn about China's culture and customs before going there? So many go there then end up complaining about this and that.

大家去中国之前,能不能先了解一下中国的文化和习俗?很多人去了之后都会抱怨这抱怨那。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-17 03:24 , Processed in 0.064418 second(s), 30 queries .