为什么 Netflix 的韩国内容赌博会失败?

为什么 Netflix 的韩国内容赌博会失败?

为什么 Netflix 的韩国内容赌博会失败?

为什么 Netflix 的韩国内容赌博会失败?

Tinadajo
4天前(修改过)
After the popularity of Korean content, Netflix changed its ranking calculation method to be disadvantageous to Korea, and greatly reduced the exposure of Korean content.This year, Marry My Husband. The Queen of Tears, Lovely Runner..became hits on OTTs such as Amazon Prime, Netflix, and Viki VIU.

在韩国内容大受欢迎之后,Netflix 改变了对韩国不利的排名计算方法,大大降低了韩国内容的曝光率。今年,《请和我的老公结婚》、《眼泪女王》、《背着善宰跑》......在亚马逊Prime、Netflix和Viki VIU等在线视频网站上大受欢迎。

I don't know if it will succeed yet, but there is also Mom's Friend's Son, which is currently airing.Netflix has many genre-exclusive content, so it is difficult to simply dismiss it as a slump.

虽然还不知道能否成功,但还有正在播出的《妈妈的朋友的儿子》。Netflix 有许多类型专属内容,因此很难简单地将其视为低迷。

If simultaneous broadcast dramas solidify the existing Korean drama fan base, Netflix-exclusive works are expanding the scope of K-dramas.And while Netflix and other influential OTTs around the world are sharing Korean dramas,I don't think Netflix is simply a measure of Korean drama popularity.

如果说同步播出的电视剧巩固了现有的韩剧粉丝群体,那么 Netflix 独家作品则扩大了韩剧的范围。虽然 Netflix 和全球其他有影响力的 OTT 都在分享韩剧,但我认为 Netflix 并不能简单地衡量韩剧的受欢迎程度。

JW-mwsr
2天前
Yeah, Netflix tried really hard to keep Korean shows from top 10 lists in US and Europe. They've made efforts to keep them off Global top 10 as well by not publishing K content globally simultaneously as they were doing with English speaking contents.

是的,Netflix 非常努力地将韩剧挡在美国和欧洲的前十名之外。他们还努力不让韩剧进入全球前十名,因为他们不会像对待英语内容那样在全球同步发布韩剧内容。

I made a comment about this and they deleted the comment. I'm surprised your comment wasn't deleted. They are trying to protect the American base but need K content for more members in Asia and other countries but don't want it to dominate English speaking content.

我对此发表了评论,但他们删除了评论。我很惊讶你的评论没有被删除。他们在努力保护美国的基础,但需要为亚洲和其他国家的更多会员提供韩剧内容,但又不想让韩剧内容在英语内容中占主导地位。

Solongoskorea
4天前
Netflix's Korean content is just doing just fine with their shows routinely in the top ten for foreign content. Can't find the article you referenced but a search at Google news brought a month old article from dateline that says Netflix plans to lean more heavily into Korean content which, btw,  seems to contradict whatever article you used.

Netflix 的韩国内容做得很好,他们的节目经常排在外国内容的前十名。我找不到您提到的那篇文章,但在谷歌新闻中搜索到了一个月前的一篇来自 dateline 的文章,其中提到 Netflix 计划更多地向韩国内容倾斜。

Netflix cannot hope to have and does not need another Squid Game to justify it's long term investment in Korea as the goal is to provide steady content. Korean dramas and movies remain some of the most streamed entertainment on planet Earth though we should take note that there are many Chinese people who want to see Korea fail.

Netflix 不希望也不需要另一个《鱿鱼游戏》来证明其在韩国的长期投资是合理的,因为其目标是提供稳定的内容。韩剧和电影仍然是地球上流量最大的娱乐节目,尽管我们应该注意到有许多中国人希望看到韩国失败。

Korean content isn't failing and neither is Netflix. Korean entertainment been global for 35 years. It's not going anywhere.

韩国内容没有失败,Netflix 也没有失败。35 年来,韩国的娱乐节目一直是全球性的。它哪儿也不会去。

Bchild
5天前(修改过)
There's a few of reasons
1. Over saturation of Kdramas that are mid or underwhelming
2. Squid Game was lighting in a bottle that doesn't happen often
3. Other streaming services have up their shows and original content and put out quality programing

原因有以下几点:
1. 过度饱和的韩剧,中规中矩或不尽如人意。
2. 鱿鱼游戏是瓶中点灯,这种情况并不常见 。
3. 其他流媒体服务纷纷增加节目和原创内容,推出优质节目。

4. Netflix will only promote a show once it's goes viral or connected to a major show runner like Shonda Rhimes but still cancel a show that had potential but didn't get the marketing
5. Kdrama have the tendency to have too many episodes and don't stick the landing with the finale.

4. Netflix 只会在某个节目走红或与像珊达·瑞姆斯这样的主要节目制作人有联系时才会推广该节目,但仍然会取消一个有潜力但没有得到市场推广的节目。
5. 韩剧有一种倾向,就是剧集过多,而大结局却不好看。

6. Storylines are getting repetitive (either school bullying, rich man poor girl romance, or the good guy taking on the gangster)I think they need to scale back the content and put more effort in the writing and storytelling.I want another season of Attorney Woo

6. 故事情节越来越重复(要么是校园霸凌,要么是男富女贫的爱情,要么是好人对付黑帮)。我认为他们需要缩减内容,在写作和讲故事方面多下功夫。
我想再看一季《非常律师禹英禑》

Vincesiy
5天前(修改过)
Agree. It is now oversaturated. People, even here in Asia, basically looks at a new korean series and basically says "Meh seems very similar to what we have seen already". There have been so many korean contents in netflix that people are kind of tired of it at the moment unless it is super unique.

同意。现在已经过度饱和了。即使是在亚洲,人们看到一部新的韩剧,基本上都会说:“这似乎与我们已经看过的非常相似”。Netflix 上的韩国内容已经太多了,除非是超级独特的,否则人们现在已经有点厌倦了。

Tysylicus
5天前
Korean dramas were always more popular in Asia than outside of it and even though Squid Game pushed Korean dramas to an international audience, they were always more popular in Asia. It has been that way since Asian countries began dubbing Kdramas in the early 2000s. Since Squid Game there was The Glory which became an international success but if ever there's a Kdrama that connects internationally on Netflix, it achieves most of its success in Asia.

韩剧在亚洲总是比在亚洲以外更受欢迎,尽管《鱿鱼游戏》把韩剧推向了国际观众,但它们在亚洲总是更受欢迎。自21世纪初亚洲国家开始为韩剧配音以来,一直是这样。继《鱿鱼游戏》之后,《黑暗荣耀》在国际上取得了成功,但如果说有韩国电视剧在Netflix上与国际接轨的话,它在亚洲取得了大部分成功。

After Squid Game, another Kdrama started gaining traction in 2022 called Business Proposal and America media likened the growing success to Squid Game but they were quick to point out that most of its success was centred in Asia where it ranked as one of the top 2 shows in Indonesia, Japan, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Philippines, India and Sri Lanka.

继《鱿鱼游戏》之后,另一部韩国电视剧《社内相亲》于2022年开始获得关注,美国媒体将其比作《鱿鱼游戏》,但他们很快指出,它的大部分成功都集中在亚洲,在印度尼西亚、日本、泰国、越南、香港、马来西亚、菲律宾、印度和斯里兰卡排名前两。

The show didn't place at #1 or #2 anywhere else but in Asia. Netflix is obsessed with chasing after success that's why they're creating a whole Squid Game universe and creating so much Korean content instead of focusing on creating a few good quality Korean shows.

除了亚洲,这部剧在其他任何地方都没有排名第一或第二。Netflix痴迷于追求成功,这就是为什么他们创造了一个完整的《鱿鱼游戏》宇宙,创造了这么多的韩国内容,而不是专注于创造几部高质量的韩国剧。

Buusr-jtdw
5天前(修改过)
Also, in the context of Asia, the tides are changing. Things don't remain popular forever. At the moment, slowly and slowly, Thai dramas are becoming popular in Asia in a way nobody would have ever thought they could 10 years ago. Apart from the good storytelling, the cultural similarities probably explain why these dramas are gaining popularity among Southeast Asian, South Asian and East Asian viewers.

此外,就亚洲而言,潮流正在发生变化。事物不会永远流行。目前,泰剧正慢慢地在亚洲流行起来,这是 10 年前谁也想不到的。除了故事讲得好之外,文化上的相似性可能也是这些电视剧受到东南亚、南亚和东亚观众欢迎的原因。

It's hard to say but like Korean content atm, Thai content could become the next international trend and in Asia, Thai pop culture could rival Korean pop culture (especially in the Indosphere nations of Asia of which Thailand is a part of). Considering people in Asia consume the most amount of Korean content on Netflix, the platform may just pivot to Thailand by the 2030s if Korean content no longer remains lucrative in its largest market for Kdramas.

现在还很难说,但就像韩国内容一样,泰国内容可能会成为下一个国际趋势,在亚洲,泰国流行文化可能会与韩国流行文化相媲美(尤其是在泰国所属的亚洲印度圈国家)。考虑到亚洲人在 Netflix 上消费最多的是韩国内容,如果韩国内容在其最大的韩剧市场不再有利可图,那么到 2030 年代,该平台可能会转向泰国。

Ereykaalfarero
5天前
and I know they keep producing the same plot because that’s on demand.

我知道他们一直在制作相同的情节,因为这是需求。

Lotuspocus
4天前(修改过)
all the Asians have always hated on Koreans and prayed for their decline and yet Koreans have steadily had continued growth. Like now, you’re saying Koreans are on the decline and yet they just closed one of largest military arms deal in the history of Europe, which lead to more consumption of K content in Poland

所有的亚洲人都一直憎恨韩国人,祈祷他们衰落,而韩国人却一直在稳步发展。就像现在,你说韩国人正在衰落,而他们却刚刚完成了欧洲历史上最大的军事武器交易之一,这导致波兰消费了更多的韩国内容。

Buusr-jtdw
4天前
How did you come to the conclusion that my comment is about hate? I'm talking about pop culture, not military deals and I don't know how you can correlate a military deal with consumption of K-content in Poland. They're not connected.

你是怎么得出我的评论是关于仇恨的结论的?我说的是流行文化,不是军事交易,我不知道你怎么能把军事交易和波兰的 K-content(韩国文化内容)消费联系起来。它们之间没有联系。

Buusr-jtdw
4天前(修改过)
Things don't stay the same forever. Things rise in popularity and then they decline. 40-60 years ago, Indian films were really popular all over Asia. Mao Zedong admitted to being a fan of them, people in Russia used to watch them and Thai beauty standards were influenced by the standards of Bollywood at the time. Then, they declined in popularity. In the 1980s, a Japanese drama called Oshin became hugely popular in Asia.

事情不会永远不变。事物都会有兴衰。40-60 年前,印度电影风靡整个亚洲。毛泽东承认自己是印度电影的粉丝,俄罗斯人经常看印度电影,泰国的审美标准也受到当时宝莱坞标准的影响。后来,它们的受欢迎程度有所下降。20 世纪 80 年代,一部名为《阿信》的日剧在亚洲大受欢迎。

By the late 1990s, Taiwanese dramas like Meteor Garden had gained a fervent following across East and Southeast Asia but they declined in popularity by the mid 2000s. Then Korean dramas came along, emerging in the early 2000s and for the past 24 years, they have been hugely popular across the whole of Asia. Me pointing out that Thai pop culture is now rising in popularity in Asia is not hate. Please be serious.

到了 20 世纪 90 年代末,《流星花园》等台湾电视剧在东亚和东南亚受到追捧,但到了 21 世纪中期,这些电视剧的受欢迎程度有所下降。随后,韩剧在本世纪初兴起,在过去的 24 年里,韩剧在整个亚洲都大受欢迎。我指出泰国流行文化目前在亚洲的受欢迎程度正在上升,这并不是仇恨。请严肃点。

Aerimychrry
3天前
Squid game was “the lightning in a bottle” because it basically riped off the Japanese anime series Kaiji.

《鱿鱼游戏》是 “瓶中的闪电”,因为它基本上抄袭了日本动漫《海贼王》系列。

KazzB
3天前
No 1 problem is fake or cheat popularity on Kdrama. Netflix has to chenge the rule because Kdrama cheated on viewer number ,so we cant have no more family acount.

韩剧的第一大问题是造假或欺骗人气。Netflix 不得不修改规则,因为韩剧在观众数量上作弊,所以我们不能再有家庭账户了。

Bhlasvegas
5天前
Other streamers like Hulu, Amazon and Apple have also added Korean shows, which will take away from Netflix's success

其他流媒体,如 Hulu、亚马逊和苹果也增加了韩国节目,这将削弱 Netflix 的成功。

Adreenalyn
5天前
I think there is some truth to this but it looks like Netflix has over invested, while the others are just gradually adding titles as they can afford to. I wouldn't be surprised if Netflix cease to exist in the next 10 years. They keep spending and hope that one show or film catches on fire and hope people keep coming back. They should be more proactive and release movies in theaters.

我认为这种说法有一定道理,但看起来 Netflix 已经投资过度,而其他公司只是在有能力的情况下逐步增加节目。如果 Netflix 在未来 10 年不复存在,我也不会感到惊讶。他们不断花钱,希望有一部剧或一部电影能火起来,希望人们不断回来。他们应该更加积极主动地在影院上映电影。

Madbug
5天前(修改过)
My wife watches so much K-dramas on Netflix that I feel I'm living in Korea...

我妻子在 Netflix 上看了太多的韩国电视剧,以至于我觉得自己生活在韩国......

Obiekat
5天前
I enjoy the Korean created content on NetFlix as I think most of it is superior to what's on American television, a few issues I have noted after watching over 100 dramas are:
1.The overreliance on having only the most beautiful actors as leads which means a lot of idols are used who may not have the necessary acting skills needed.  I have seen quite a few dramas in which the male lead is far more beautiful than the female lead.

我喜欢NetFlix上的韩国创作内容,因为我认为其中大部分都比美国电视上的内容要好,在看了100多部剧之后,我注意到一些问题:
1. 过度依赖最漂亮的演员担任主角,这意味着使用了很多偶像演员,而他们可能并不具备所需的演技。我看过不少电视剧,男主角比女主角漂亮得多。

2.  Not all dramas need to be sixteen episodes, sometime there is not enough story to fill all sixteen so you get dragged out stories or silly subplots that don't add to the drama.

2.  并不是所有的电视剧都需要十六集,有时没有足够的故事来填满十六集,所以你会看到拖沓的故事或愚蠢的支线情节,这些都不会给电视剧增色。

3.  The same tropes are used over and over again, the man and woman have met as children but don't remember doing so, rich boy meets and falls for poor girl which also can go the other way, rich girl poor boy, older sister is successful and hardworking and younger brother is not but is the favored child, and way too many ghosts even in dramas that don't have a supernatural storyline.

3.  重复使用同样的套路:男女主人公从小相识,但却不记得了;富家男孩遇到并爱上了穷家女孩,但也可以反过来;富家女孩爱上穷家男孩;姐姐成功且勤奋,而弟弟却不成功,但却是受宠的孩子;即使是没有灵异故事情节的电视剧,也有太多的鬼魂。

4.  The assumption there is going to be a second season and the first season ends on a cliff hanger with no follow up.

4.  假设会有第二季,而第一季在悬崖上结束,没有后续。

5.  Dramas with a lot of flashbacks wherein the leads are clearly midthirties and they think they can throw the actors in a school union and suddenly they're fifteen year olds. That's just a few off of the top of my head, I still watch and enjoy them and have seen so many I recognize the most prolific character actors as soon as they appear.

5.  有大量倒叙的电视剧,主角明显已经三十多岁,他们却认为可以把演员扔进学校,然后他们就突然变成了十五岁的孩子。这只是我脑海中的几个例子,我仍然观看并喜欢这些电视剧,而且看过的电视剧太多了,只要一出现,我就能认出最多产的角色演员。

Lukaszepesi
5天前
I do watch Korean shows but I only watch the really good ones and I don't watch them all on Netflix. But I already watched Korean shows before Netflix and I'll keep watching if I don't have Netflix.

我确实看韩剧,但我只看真正好看的,而且我不会在 Netflix 上看所有的韩剧。但在 Netflix 之前我就已经看过韩剧了,如果没有 Netflix,我还会继续看。

MachineGun
5天前
It's been like 3 or 4 years since Squid Game went giga viral. Why is it taking forever for a 2nd season? They are losing all the momentum they had from season one.

《鱿鱼游戏》已经火了三四年了。为什么第二季却迟迟没有播出?他们正在失去第一季的所有动力。

GhostChips
5天前
I wouldn't say they are failing. They aren't making top 10 in America but globally they usually make top 10. Last week they had 3 shows in the top 10 global.

我不会说他们失败了。在美国,他们没有进入前十名,但在全球,他们通常都能进入前十名。上周,他们有 3 个节目进入了全球前 10 名。

Nnakevinkim
4天前
No. Korea contents performs well and profit is good. But Netflix is underperforming.

不,韩国的内容表现很好,利润也不错。但 Netflix 表现不佳。

MedalionD
5天前
Korean culture has been blowing up for a while but not everything is gonna appeal the same or as strongly

韩国文化已经火了一段时间,但并不是所有东西都会有同样或同样强烈的吸引力。

TheKickass
5天前
Korean Culture = Dramas that's mostly about money, rich man/poor woman, love triangles, and bickering couples.
Kpop = Black Ameican Western Music sung in Korean.

韩国文化 = 主要是关于金钱、富人/穷人、三角恋和争吵的电视剧。
Kpop = 用韩语演唱的西方黑人音乐。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-19 08:19 , Processed in 0.076099 second(s), 33 queries .