第二次暗杀特朗普未遂事件对美国大选意味着什么?

美国联邦调查局(FBI)称,它正在调查一起看似针对唐纳德-特朗普的未遂暗杀事件。这位美国前总统当时正在佛罗里达州的高尔夫俱乐部,特勤局特工在灌木丛中发现了一支步枪。他们开火后,枪手逃走。特朗普很安全,他说没有什么能让他放慢脚步。美国媒体报道,一名来自夏威夷的 58 岁男子现已被拘留。

第二次暗杀特朗普未遂事件对美国大选意味着什么?

第二次暗杀特朗普未遂事件对美国大选意味着什么?

Nikyanke
3小时前
What does that mean for USA? It's an insecurity place. Not only in Latinamerican

这对美国意味着什么?这是一个不安全的地方。不仅在拉丁美洲!

Sarielizard
3小时前
Political violence is as American as apple pie

政治暴力就像苹果派一样具有美国特色!

TGWazoo
2小时前
True. And we’re still wet behind the ears, just over 200 years. We don’t hold a candle to political violence to most of Asia and Europe!

没错,我们的历史还很短,才刚刚超过 200 年。在政治暴力方面,我们比不上亚洲和欧洲的大多数国家!

Kinngrimm
1小时前
"how will this influence support for Trump"well, i guess supporters may not want to stand right next to him ...

"这将如何影响特朗普的支持率”。好吧,我猜支持者可能不想站在他旁边......

Sarielizard
55分钟前
By the way, the "gunman" who never even shot, voted for Trump in 2016.

顺便说一句,那个根本没有开枪的 “枪手 ”在 2016 年投票给了特朗普。

Rhomboidman
58分钟前
Poor modest fella can't even enjoy his own luxury golf course.

可怜的谦虚家伙,连自己的豪华高尔夫球场都享受不到。

Hugoleewx
17分钟前
I think Biden can troll Trump by asking "how you think about gun control now? Lol".

我认为拜登可以问特朗普 "你现在如何看待枪支管制问题?"。哈哈~~

Josephnolan
54分钟前(修改过)
The west needs to realize that this is coming for all our countries, because people are upset and we need to calm the people. Our leaders need to be protected far more then they are. I would say leaders need to start speaking calmly and not equating everything to the end of the world if the opposition wins. Constantly calling everything far right does not help.

西方需要意识到,我们所有的国家都将面临这种情况,因为人民已经感到不安,我们需要安抚人民。我们的领导人更需要受到保护。我想说的是,领导人需要开始冷静地讲话,不要把反对派获胜后的一切都等同于世界末日。一味地把所有事情都说成是极右派也于事无补。

Slevenkelevra
3小时前
Trump needs to get himself a body double like Putin.

特朗普需要给自己找个像普京那样的替身。

Jinbinong
1小时前
i think unlike Harris, Trump at this point should totally be excused from going out. People already know what Trump is all about in terms of plans and policies anyway. Literally no one even knows what Kamala Harris would even try to bring to the table as a president. it's Kamala Harris's turn to dodge bullets.

我认为,与哈里斯不同,特朗普在这一点上完全可以免于外出。反正人们已经知道特朗普的计划和政策。实际上,没有人知道卡玛拉·哈里斯作为总统会带来什么。轮到卡玛拉·哈里斯躲避子弹了。

Tekton
2小时前
The shooter had links to Ukraine, the Azov battalion to be exact.

枪手与乌克兰有联系,确切地说,是亚速营。

Sockhal
3小时前
Did it really happen or is it only a new scheme so people forget about the disastrous Trump performance at the live debate ?

是真的发生了,还是只是一个新计划,好让人们忘记特朗普在现场辩论中的灾难性表现?

Carlanderson
3小时前
We used to tar and feather tax collectors so political violence is not a new thing in the US, but unlike Europe it hasn't started any World Wars.

我们过去常常对税收征收者嗤之以鼻,所以政治暴力在美国并不是什么新鲜事,但与欧洲不同,它没有引发任何世界大战。

Jinbinong
2小时前
A lot of Europeans don't understand that the US has been spoiling them with free everything since the end of WW2, since we are tired of getting pulled into THEIR culture of violence. They have grown up inside this well-funded, well-defended, fully reconstructed society and they think it is because they are so advanced and sophisticated.

很多欧洲人不明白,自二战结束以来,美国一直在用免费的东西宠坏他们,因为我们已经厌倦了被卷入他们的暴力文化。他们在这个资金充足、防御严密、全面重建的社会中长大,他们认为这是因为他们太先进和太成熟了。。

Samtheresear
3小时前
lock trump up for his own safety at this point

为了自身安全,请将特朗普关起来!

AaronKaewpr
3小时前
Democracy is about the power of ballots. However, in the west, violent and protest is now the norm. I guess China democracy is the better model.

民主就是选票的力量。然而,在西方,暴力和抗议已成为常态。我想,中国的民主才是更好的模式。

Donniebrookings
15小时前
Maybe trump should have built the wall around his golf course.

也许特朗普应该在他的高尔夫球场周围修建隔离墙。

Hightide
17小时前(修改过)
Gunshots in Florida are so common, how do the police even know they were directed at Trump?

佛罗里达州的枪声太常见了,警察怎么知道枪声是针对特朗普的?

Frejahedeman
17小时前
For a country with so many guns and so in favour of them, it's remarkable how bad they are at shooting. Unfortunately, this is not the case in schools.

对于一个拥有如此多的枪支和如此青睐枪支的国家来说,他们的枪法如此糟糕,实在令人吃惊。遗憾的是,学校的情况并非如此。

JohnAranita
17小时前
I don't want anything to happen to Trump, but I sure wish that he does not win the race.

我不希望特朗普出事,但我确实希望他不要赢得竞选。

Jschuler
16小时前
Yeah I agree.Huge distinction between not politically aligning and wanting to kill someone.I don't believe most of his opponents want that either.

是的,我同意。政治上不一致和想杀人之间的区别很大。我相信他的大多数对手也不想这样做。

Aparatorul
18小时前
In eastern europe (most of ex communist states) nobody is alowed to have personal weapons, only the army, police, and the hunters are alowed, and its very very dificult to recive permission to have weapons for self protection like pistols or shotguns

在东欧(大多数前共产主义国家),任何人都不允许拥有个人武器,只有军队、警察和猎人才允许,而且很难获得拥有手枪或猎枪等自我保护武器的许可。

Belonging
17小时前
“A weapon has been found.” Were gunshots actually fired at Trump? Is carrying a firearm illegal in Florida? Were the gunshots fired by the Secret Service?

“发现武器” 特朗普真的遭到枪击了吗?在佛罗里达州携带枪支是否违法?枪声是特勤局开的吗?

Manofsan
15小时前
Guy was hiding in the bushes poking an AK47 with a sniper scope through the perimeter fence, only a few hundred yards away from Trump, one hole away.He also had bags filled with ceramic plates hanging on the fence, as a shield against potential incoming fire.Is that convincing enough for you? If not, then you're saying something about yourself.

这家伙躲在灌木丛中,用狙击镜将一支AK47步枪从围栏中捅进去,距离特朗普只有几百码,一个洞的距离。他还把装满陶瓷片的袋子挂在围栏上,作为抵御潜在来袭火力的盾牌。这对你来说足够有说服力吗?如果还不够,那你就是在自说自话了。

Cyclist-oe
16小时前
Does it even violate golf etiquette to have an AK-47 on a golf course in Florida?

在佛罗里达州的高尔夫球场上携带 AK-47 是否违反高尔夫礼仪?

GrmpEqweer
14小时前(修改过)
Someone carrying an AK-47 should definitely be arrested! I’m sure you agree 100%. But what laws were actually broken is what I’m trying to ascertain? From what I understand, guns, GoPros and ceramic tiles are not illegal in Florida.

携带 AK-47 的人绝对应该被逮捕!我相信你 100%同意。但我想知道的是,他们到底违反了哪些法律?据我所知,枪支、GoPros 和瓷砖在佛罗里达并不违法。

Unless other evidence or a confession are obtained, can  authorities prove laws were broken with the evidence they currently have? Maybe Florida needs tougher gun laws? What I'm saying is, the United States has weak gun laws.

除非获得其他证据或供词,否则当局能用目前掌握的证据证明违法吗?也许佛罗里达州需要更严格的枪支法律?我想说的是,美国的枪支法律很薄弱。

Renzoazzim
14小时前(修改过)
AK-47's are dang heavy, most people wouldn't casually carry one...A friend of mine owns one. No, they were not in Florida today.)

AK-47 非常重,大多数人都不会随身携带。我的一个朋友就有一支,不,他们今天不在佛罗里达。

Carusandthera
17小时前(修改过)
Dude has a massive head, a sniper’s dream, yet two failed attempts.Embarrassing for the country of Guns!

这家伙有一颗硕大的脑袋,是狙击手的梦想,但两次尝试都失败了。这让枪支之国感到尴尬!

KEMough
16小时前
Didn’t believe the first one and don’t believe the 2nd. I’m at the point where I feel like he has staged these to get in the news.

我不相信第一个,也不相信第二个。我觉得这是他为了上新闻而策划的。

Zivcana
11小时前
100% agree with you. And funny how the assassin always misses. Lol Trump will do anything to be in the news.

100%同意你的观点。有趣的是,刺客总是失手。哈哈~~为了上新闻,特朗普什么事都干得出来。

Everythingscon
4小时前
Everything regarding this person should be doubted and questioned. I wouldn't even believe him if he said good morning to me, but look outside to see what time of day it is.

关于这个人的一切都应该被怀疑和质疑。即使他对我说早上好,我也不会相信,需要看看外面,看看现在是几点了。

Freezinginferno
10小时前
What are the odds that this was a set up by the secret service to fix their reputation after the last attempt

这很有可能是特勤局在上次未遂事件后为挽回声誉而设下的圈套。

Tatianajones
18小时前
I was wondering how much Trump paid to this guy for this “attempt”

我想知道特朗普为这次 “尝试”付给这个人多少钱?

Yogeshrai
6小时前
had this happened in India they would have called us Authoritarian ,hindu nationalist ploy an what not .new york times and the whole world would have gone berserk

如果这发生在印度,他们会说我们是威权主义者,是印度教民族主义者的诡计,等等。《纽约时报》和整个世界都会发狂的!

Bluemoon
18小时前
Trump should be in prison not playing golf !!

特朗普应该被关在监狱里,而不是打高尔夫球!

Xingxing
18小时前
Wow this shows how popular trump is in America, it’s like shooting the duck in the arcade game. Congrats trump

哇,这说明特朗普在美国有多受欢迎,就像在街机游戏里打鸭子一样。恭喜特朗普!

MrGuru
7小时前
Nice coincidence, after the disastrous debate for him, he needed another boost of his popularity. I'm not buying this BS

真是巧合,在他那场灾难性的辩论之后,他需要再一次提升人气。我才不信这套!

Brandy-s
6小时前
No one wants him. He needs to step away from presidential ambitions and save his life even those of his family.

没人想要他。他需要从总统的野心中抽身而出,拯救自己甚至家人的生命。

Anilvyas
11小时前
Strange democracy someone not don't want to trump elected

奇怪的民主,有人不希望特朗普当选!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-19 18:57 , Processed in 0.074344 second(s), 33 queries .