中国已制造出水基电池:但它真的名副其实吗?

探索可能重塑我们世界的革命性水基电池。从延长电动汽车续航里程到更安全、更环保的电力储存,这一突破可能是未来能源解决方案的关键。

SpikeP
12小时前
Glad someone could see this. Also said about putting this battery in a smartphone. No company is going to condense a flow battery with everything it needs into a smartphone.

很高兴有人能看到这个。也有人说要把这种电池装进智能手机里。没有哪家公司会把一块液流电池所需的一切都浓缩到智能手机中。

MrHeHim
11小时前(修改过)
Battery tech is completely deluded with the Dunning-Kruger effect. In the last ten years there's been Zero! Of these battery videos that have claimed everything imaginable and not One has been even marginally correct.

电池技术完全被邓宁-克鲁格效应所迷惑。在过去十年中,电池技术的发展为零!这些电池视频宣称了所有能想到的东西,但没有一个是正确的。

Most of the "new" innovations are just rehashing other battery technologies that have been around for decades. I.E. LFP batteries. The only drastic change in battery tech has been form factor and being able to formulate the proper chemistry for mass production for the form factor and use case. So when you go from 18650 to 21700 and flat like in phones and now some power tools/cars you use different formulations to take advantage of the tab to stop surface ratio, heat/dissipation, and work load.

大多数 “新”创新都是几十年来其他电池技术的翻版。如 LFP 电池。电池技术的唯一重大变化是外形尺寸,以及能够根据外形尺寸和使用情况配制出适合大规模生产的适当化学成分。因此,从 18650 到 21700 以及扁平电池(如手机和现在的一些电动工具/汽车),需要使用不同的配方,以利用电池片与止动器的表面比、热量/耗散和工作负荷。

Around 2010 was the first time I saw an article praising the next leap in li-ion battery tech, 10x charge/discharge life, with near perfect power density for li-ion.. the catch? It was a perfect product made in a lab, unable to be mass produced in any fashion.With that said, this is all I hear in the video above. Still! Love megaprojects and all the other related channels, just missed on this one

大约在 2010 年,我第一次看到一篇文章称赞锂离子电池技术的下一个飞跃:10 倍的充放电寿命,近乎完美的锂离子功率密度。这是在实验室里制造的完美产品,无法以任何方式批量生产。话虽如此,但我在上面的视频中只听到了这些。我还是喜欢 我喜欢巨型项目和所有其他相关频道,只是错过了这一个。

Zenastronomy
9小时前(修改过)
isn't the whole point of this new battery is that the actual majority of the battery is made of the water bromine solution and only some parts anode and cathode made from metals. unlike traditional lithium batteries which are entirely metal.replacing 99% of the metal in a battery with water bromine solution would effectively be same thing.

这种新型电池的重点不就在于电池的大部分是由溴水溶液构成的,只有部分正负极是由金属制成的。这与完全由金属构成的传统锂电池不同。用溴水溶液取代电池中 99% 的金属实际上是一回事。

Blahorgaslisk
12小时前
I will believe in this new battery when it has been tested and found working by other sources. And I will belive in the manufacture and usage of these when it had been shown that they are as simple and cheap to manufacture as claimed.

当这种新电池经过测试并被其他来源发现可以使用时,我才会相信它。当这些电池的制造和使用被证明像宣称的那样简单和廉价时,我才会相信它们。

There have been so many innovative battery technologies unleashed in just the last fifty years, and yet only four really made the transition from idea to product, and of these three are lithium based and the last a variation on the NiCad batteries. What is almost as strange is that even back in the 70's something as basic as the charging of NiCad cells were close to black magic.

在过去的五十年里,有这么多创新的电池技术问世,但真正能从想法转变为产品的只有四种,其中三种是锂电池,最后一种是镍镉电池的变体。同样奇怪的是,即使在 70 年代,像镍镉电池充电这样的基本技术也近乎黑魔法。

The charge rates and discharge leves were something where scientific studies hadn't made much difference. Batteries were charged and discharged using the same ideas as was used in the 40's. And this was after NASA had released their information on battery maintenance. But as it didn't fit the common ideas it was ignored by almost everybody. This is something that has improved with modern battery chemistry.

科学研究并没有对充电率和放电电压产生多大影响。电池的充放电原理与 40 年代相同。这是在美国宇航局发布了电池维护信息之后。但是,由于这些信息不符合常规理念,几乎所有人都忽略了它。随着现代电池化学技术的发展,这一点得到了改善。

There has been more data on charging and discharging these batteries and we know more about how the charge cycles degrade them.I won't believe in any new battery tech that promises to double the energy density unless it's really made into a working product.

关于这些电池充电和放电的数据越来越多,我们也更了解充电循环是如何使电池老化的。我不会相信任何承诺将能量密度提高一倍的新电池技术,除非它真的被制成了可行的产品。

Paperburn
12小时前
Overall, the process recovers 91% of the mass of all materials in the battery

总体而言,该工艺可回收电池中所有材料质量的 91%。

Chriswoodend
12小时前
Would be great for everyone if this pans out but there are an ENORMOUS amount of potential battery technologies that work in-lab on a small scale that cannot scale up in any practical or cost-effective way.

如果能实现这一点,对每个人来说都是件好事,但有大量潜在的电池技术只能在实验室中小规模使用,无法以任何实用或具有成本效益的方式推广。

Ryan-lkpu
11小时前
I'm honestly sick of hearing about yet another breakthrough in battery tech.Every week we have a new wonder one just around the corner. It's either BS or they're holding it back to squeeze every last penny out of existing tech.

老实说,我已经听腻了电池技术的又一次突破。每周都有新的奇迹出现。要么是骗人的,要么是他们为了从现有技术中榨取最后一分钱而隐瞒不报。

RandomGreymane
12小时前
I’ve heard about so many wonder batteries that didn’t come to market that I could walk on them across the Great Lakes when placed end to end. I’ll believe it when one shows up in my phone or car.

我听说过很多没有上市的神奇电池,如果把它们首尾相连,我可以踩着它们走过五大湖。当我的手机或车里出现这样的手机时,我才会相信。

Jamesschanke
11小时前
As someone who has worked for ten years in the battery recycling industry, thank you for mentioning the recycling problem with Lithium batteries. There is no financially feasible method to recycle them. The only places that do have to be government subsidized. (aka, you pay for it through taxes) This means that nearly all of them are winding up in landfills.

作为一个在电池回收行业工作了十年的人,谢谢你提到锂电池的回收问题。没有经济上可行的方法来回收它们。唯一需要政府补贴的地方。(也就是说,你通过税收来支付)这意味着几乎所有的垃圾都被填埋了。

To contrast with lead-acid batteries, lead is 99.9% recycled and is done by private companies because the results pay for the process without government subsidies.  Additionally, due to the EPA restrictions added in the 1970's, only the companies that have implemented stringent environmental controls are still in business.

与铅酸蓄电池形成鲜明对比的是,铅的回收率高达 99.9%,而且是由私营公司完成的,因为其回收成本无需政府补贴。 此外,由于美国环保署在 20 世纪 70 年代增加了限制措施,只有实施了严格环境控制的公司仍在经营。

Matthewkirkey
11小时前
That's ( recycling of lithium batteries) is starting to change. The US is starting a "home grown" recycling industry built around the lithium cell itself. Right now it's subsidied, in a decade or Two it won't need to be, the demand will be there and so will the $. Do I believe that it should more diverse such as hydrogen powered vehicles, air powered and water powered as well ? Absolutely. We'll need all the resources we can get to clean up the mess we created.

锂电池的回收)正在开始改变。美国正在启动一个围绕锂电池本身的 “本土 、”回收产业。现在还需要补贴,一二十年后就不需要了,需求会出现,钱也会出现。我是否认为它应该更加多样化,如氢动力汽车、空气动力汽车和水动力汽车?当然可以。我们需要所有资源来收拾我们造成的烂摊子。

EmilyJelassi
12小时前
I really hope that these really work!! It would be fantastic for not only the length of how long our electronics can stay charged,but also for the world's environment and renewable energy storage!

我真的希望这些东西真的有用,这不仅能延长我们电子产品的充电时间,还能改善世界环境和可再生能源的储存!

VanGarrett
12小时前
Every couple of months, there is some huge breakthrough in Battery Technology. It's more stable, it charges really fast, it's got a higher energy density, it's cheaper to make. It always has at least two. Even John Goodenough, the inventor of Lithium Ion Batteries, came up with an improved, solid state battery, and we aren't using it. I've grown pessimistic about seeing new batteries enter the market. In EVs maybe, but elsewhere? I think it's going to be a while.

每隔几个月,电池技术就会有重大突破。它更稳定、充电速度更快、能量密度更高、制造成本更低。它总是至少有两个。就连锂离子电池的发明者约翰-古德诺也发明了一种改进型固态电池,但我们却没有使用。我对新型电池进入市场越来越悲观。电动汽车也许会,但其他领域呢?我认为还需要一段时间。

Busboy
12小时前
I've been waiting for a water-fueled combustion engine for as long as I've waited for mainstream consumer flying cars. The clock is ticking on those two gems. I will now start the timer on the water-based battery and see if it can beat the time of the other's time to market.

我一直在等待水燃料内燃机,就像我一直在等待飞行汽车成为消费主流一样。这两件珍宝的时间正在流逝。现在,我将启动水基电池的定时器,看看它能否在上市时间上击败对方。

Mathieu
12小时前
Water is too chemically stable to be a fuel source unless you introduce something else to it, which would kill the point of using water

水的化学性质过于稳定,不能作为燃料,除非在其中加入其他成分,否则就失去了使用水的意义。

Jnawk
12小时前
Indeed, water is the result of a chemical reaction between hydrogen and oxygen, which you can extract energy from - it's called a fuel cell, and is old tech.

事实上,水是氢气和氧气发生化学反应的结果,你可以从中提取能量--这就是所谓的燃料电池,是一项古老的技术。

Davidmccarthy
12小时前
I'm still waiting for my airless tires promised 35 years ago. Not a month goes by without a couple amazing battery breakthroughs that never leave the lab.

我还在等我 35 年前承诺的无气轮胎。每个月都会有一些惊人的电池突破,但这些突破从未离开过实验室。

Cedricpomerleau
12小时前
Airless tires are already a thing in some industries, like kick scooter or some racing tires. But they don't make sense cost wise for cars.

无气轮胎在某些行业已经出现,比如踏板车或一些赛车轮胎。但从成本角度考虑,它们并不适用于汽车。

Ycplum
12小时前
Airless tire? I am still waiting for the paperless society.

无气轮胎?我还在等待无纸化社会的到来。

VoodooTrashPanda
12小时前
You can get airless tires, they're just prohibitively expensive when compared to what is essentially a rubber bag. Also turned out that while they're great for lawnmowers and industrial applications, they suck on roads

你可以买到不充气的轮胎,但与本质上是橡胶袋的轮胎相比,它们贵得令人望而却步。事实证明,虽然它们对割草机和工业应用很有用,但它们在道路上很糟糕。

Bimblinghill
12小时前
The battery in your current device is vastly improved from the one you had 10 years ago. These innovations do leave the lab.

与 10 年前相比,您现在使用的设备中的电池有了很大改进。这些创新的确走出了实验室。

Dereinzigwahre
7小时前
We've been building these water badäsed batteries for a long time. They consist of two lakes, one is situated on a higher elevation than the other. Those get connected via a big pipe with a pump and a turbine. You want to store energy, you pump water up the pipe. You want to regain energy, you let water down the pipe and the turbine produces electricity. Easy!

长期以来,我们一直在建造这种水坝电池。它们由两个湖组成,一个湖的海拔高于另一个湖。两个湖通过一个大管道连接起来,管道上有水泵和涡轮机。想要储存能量,就把水抽到管道里。你想重新获得能量,就把水从管道里放下去,涡轮机就能发电。简单!

SardonicDog
12小时前
I made a battery from a lemon. World changing, I know.

我用柠檬做了个电池。我知道,这将改变世界。

Brucemitchel
12小时前
I made one from a potato! Game changer!

我用土豆做了一个!改变游戏规则!

LordFalconsword
12小时前
You still need some way to charge those new batteries for an industrial society, and it won't be with windmills and solar panels. Embrace nuclear power.

工业社会仍然需要某种方式为新电池充电,但这不是风车和太阳能电池板就能做到的。拥抱核能吧。

Hammadsheikh
12小时前
I wonder how long nuclear fuel resources will last us, if we switched all energy production to them?

我想知道,如果我们把所有能源生产都转为核燃料,核燃料资源还能为我们提供多久的能源?

Plaprad
12小时前
Probably a few centuries at least. Reactors don't take as much fuel as people seem to think,, and there's plenty of fissile materials around the world.

可能至少需要几个世纪。反应堆并不像人们想象的那样需要大量燃料,而且全世界有大量裂变材料。

Jessicatymczak
11小时前
Just to clarify. This is a flow battery, will not be used in electronics like your iPhone. More like stationary energy storage and eventually electric cars, planes, and ships. The advantage of flow batteries is that if you want to double energy storage, you just need to double tank storage. Very easy to increase storage when needed (and cheap).

澄清一下。这是一种液流电池,不会用于 iPhone 等电子产品。它更像是一种固定式储能装置,最终将用于电动汽车、飞机和轮船。液流电池的优势在于,如果你想将能量储存翻倍,只需将储能罐的容量翻倍即可。在需要时,增加储能非常容易(而且价格便宜)。

Sakevin
8小时前
If such an aqueous electrolyte battery does come to market, it would also solve the problem with long charging times for electric vehicles.  Not because they charge faster, but because you could conceivably drain and replace the discharged electrolyte as easily as plugging in a pair of hoses and turning on a pump at the gas station. It might be necessary to also swap out the anode/cathode as well, I'm not sure exactly how these batteries work and what chemical reactions and buildup occurs on the electrodes, but that wouldn't be too difficult to manage either.

如果这种水电解质电池真的上市,它还能解决电动汽车充电时间长的问题。这并不是因为它们充电更快,而是因为可以想象,你可以像在加油站插上一对软管和打开油泵一样,轻松地放掉和更换放电的电解液。可能还需要更换阳极/阴极,我不太清楚这些电池是如何工作的,电极上会发生什么化学反应和积聚,但这也不会太难处理。

RasielSuarez
9小时前
Difficulty: both iodine and bromine are highly corrosive and have a high vapor rate. This means that it will be much more challenging controlling the reactions during cycling to prevent premature wear or breakdown. It also greatly raises the risk of catastrophic failures that will make lithium fires look gentle in comparison. It doesn't look feasible as a commercial product.

难度:碘和溴都有很强的腐蚀性,而且蒸发率很高。这意味着在循环过程中控制反应以防止过早磨损或分解将更加困难。这也大大增加了发生灾难性故障的风险,与之相比,锂火灾就显得温和多了。作为一种商业产品,它看起来并不可行。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-19 23:58 , Processed in 0.068247 second(s), 33 queries .