印媒:特朗普遇刺事件,对美国民主的启示!

在关键的总统大选即将到来之际,特朗普的第二次暗杀行动显示出美国社会的两极分化程度。民调显示,超过半数的共和党人和民主党人认为对方 “非常不利”。帕尔基-夏尔马(Palki Sharma)告诉你,糟糕的领导力如何让美国民主陷入混乱。

Edwinvilla
22小时前
"They would be dropping bombs of freedom"

他们将投下自由的炸弹!

Designspace
22小时前
You think Iraq and Iran are have more freedom than the US?

你认为伊拉克和伊朗比美国更自由吗?

Brokenlove
22小时前
at lest thir children are safe at schools won't get kill in mass shootings

至少孩子们在学校是安全的,不会在大规模枪击事件中丧生!

Designspace
7小时前
Polarisation is mostly because of the Leftists, they become so high on their ideology that Patriotism, Nationalism becomes nothing in their heart.Whenever there is a good candidate in the right wing, they do their absolute best to assassinate his character and take this to the extreme especially if they are feeling insecure about election.

两极分化主要是因为左翼分子,他们在意识形态上变得如此高高在上,以至于爱国主义、民族主义在他们心中变得无足轻重。每当右翼出现优秀候选人时,他们就会竭尽全力暗杀他的人格,尤其是当他们对选举感到不安全时,这种做法就会达到极致。

Right wingers often don't act against the opposite party(left wing) not the absolute extreme because they still have the bit of patriotism in their heart and they know if they took it too far it will hurt the nation.Honestly, these Liberal extremists,don't do politics for the Nation, they are only devoted to their ideology. In essence they are no different than a CULT.

右翼分子通常不会对对立党派(左翼)采取绝对极端的行动,因为他们心中仍有一丝爱国之情,他们知道,如果他们做得太过分,就会伤害国家。老实说,这些自由派极端分子并不是为了国家而从政,他们只是致力于自己的意识形态。从本质上讲,他们与邪教组织无异。

Deadshot
22小时前
Deeply concerned about Health of Democracy in USA

深切关注美国民主的健康状况!

Civilized
20小时前(修改过)
first solve your home country problem then talk about others .......According to the World Population Review, in 2023, India reported rape incidents, translating to a rate of 1.8 per 100,000 citizens. the United States, which recorded a rate of 27.3 per 100,000 citizens in the same year

先解决你自己国家的问题,然后再谈论别人.......根据《世界人口评论》,2023年,印度报告了强奸事件,每10万人中有1.8人被强奸。同年,美国的自杀率为每10万人中27.3人。

Piyushkumar
22小时前
The Pope made a critical observation about the nature of the U.S. presidential candidates by saying voters must choose between the devil and the deep sea. This situation is particularly striking in a country that has assumed the self-declared role of the world's watchdog of democracy.

教皇对美国总统候选人的性质提出了批评性的意见,他说选民必须在魔鬼和深海之间做出选择。这种情况在一个自诩为世界民主监督者的国家尤为突出。

MrNikunjSarkar
21小时前
Today I really feel by heart that US DEMOCRACY is really in danger, As An India we believe in healthy democracy (Not as Critic but saying as Caring person of US and World as well)

今天,我真切地感受到美国的民主确实岌岌可危,作为印度人,我们相信健康的民主(不是作为批评者,而是作为关心美国和世界的人说的)

Spoidy
22小时前
Imagine the lectures from west if this had happened in India

想象一下,如果这件事发生在印度,西方会怎么说?

DanLawson
18小时前
this has happened in India.

这在印度发生过!

Vermillionemer
22小时前
The U.S. is becoming a scary place We’re going nuts over here.

美国正在成为一个可怕的地方,我们都快疯了!

Thebalanceg
22小时前
Ask black rock about this assassination??

向黑岩集团询问这次暗杀事件?

Shantanusing
4小时前
George Soros will know better

乔治-索罗斯会更清楚!

Diliupg
13小时前
And this country talks about democracy to others!

而这个国家却对别人大谈民主!

АннаНовикова
20小时前
“Shooting are just a part of life and people need to get over it.” JD Vance.

“枪击只是生活的一部分,人们需要克服它"。JD-万斯

KelvinNyondo
9小时前
If this happened to other countries there could've been sanctions

如果这件事发生在其他国家,可能会受到制裁!

Praveenared
18小时前
Kamala is shame for indian people. Her talks, giggling, her policy,elon is 100% right.......trump is man of word,

卡马拉是印度人民的耻辱。她的谈话、傻笑和她的政策、埃隆是 100% 正确的.......特朗普是个言出必行的人!

Death
7小时前
Indian people? She doesn't consider herself of Indian origin, she never mentioned it till the last election where she needed Indian-American votes.Also she has no understanding of Indian culture and values, she only has genes but that hardly matters.

印度人?她并不认为自己是印度裔,直到上次大选,她需要印度裔美国人的选票时,她才提到自己是印度裔。她也不了解印度文化和价值观,她只有基因,但这并不重要。

Satanreincar
8小时前
So concerned about US democracy turning into demoncracy

非常担心美国民主变成恶魔主义!

Martinilogan
18小时前
Trump always in the media for the wrong reasons

特朗普总是因为错误的原因出现在媒体上!

CrazyAi
12小时前
U.S.A lectures other countries on political violence but i suggest they focus on their country rather than lecturing other countries.

美国就政治暴力问题教训其他国家,但我建议他们专注于自己的国家,而不是教训其他国家。

Frankschest
10小时前
We have concerns if US is anymore a democracy. And not to mention human rights.

我们担心美国不再是民主国家。更不用说人权了。

Satanreincarn
3小时前
Never had it and never will. It is all about Capitalism.

从未有过,也永远不会有。一切都是资本主义。

Ronnytirtodadie
17小时前
Biden and zelensky wanted Trump dead

拜登和泽伦斯基想要特朗普死!

Shivammalik
4小时前
US democracy declining faster than the economy of our neighbour states

美国民主的衰落速度超过了邻国的经济发展速度!

Kferg
20小时前
Think Indian media talking about an assassination attempt is kinda ironic considering your own history.

考虑到你们自己的历史,我觉得印度媒体谈论暗杀企图有点讽刺。

Theshruti
16小时前
So when the US media can offer their comments in india, why can't indian media do so. Is it only the usa' s right to comment on other countries but when someone comments on their own, it is a problem

美国媒体可以在印度发表评论,为什么印度媒体就不能呢?难道只有美国有权评论其他国家,但当有人评论自己国家时,这就是问题所在吗?

Whatthe
5小时前
I have no issue with any country commenting on other countries for but my point is when a YouTube channel talks about the fact the USA and an attempt on a political person's life being a reflection of the USA and its democracy when India has more successful political assassinations than most countries is pretty stupid.

我对任何国家评论其他国家都没有意见,但我想说的是,当一个 YouTube 频道谈论美国和企图谋杀政治人物的事实是美国及其民主的反映时,而印度的政治暗杀比大多数国家都要成功,这就非常愚蠢了。

Obegodson
2小时前(修改过)
I think political debates should be about what better things one has to bring to the table for peace and prosperity to thrive rather than hate speeches and verbal attacks on opponents. Political leaders all over the world need to know that peace is the number one thing the world needs before anything else.

我认为,政治辩论的主题应该是,为了实现和平与繁荣,我们应该做些什么,而不是发表仇恨言论和对对手进行言语攻击。全世界的政治领导人都应该知道,和平是世界最需要的东西。

Baldguy
22小时前
Palki would be crying after the GOP wins this time. The bias is clear.

这次共和党获胜后,帕尔基(印媒主播)会哭的,偏见是显而易见的。

Skgraceant
22小时前
Why would she cry she is not usa citizen and usa doesnt touch her only they can ban her media

她为什么要哭,她又不是美国公民,美国又不能动她,只能禁止她在媒体上发表言论!

HornOkay
16小时前
Maturity is when you realize-Palki is trying to sell democrats hard in different ways

当你意识到帕尔基正试图以不同的方式大力推销民主党人时,你就成熟了!

Sadafbaloch
15小时前(修改过)
Guns should be regulated more, but not even all liberal Americans want them to completely gone thats a bit extreme. As an American from the city that doesn't own a gun I can say from living hear in the USA guns are kinda apart of the culture of many Americans. I wouldn't get rid of guns because they where necessary for defense for people hear historically, but I do think they should be regulated more. People that get them should have there background checked more thurally.

枪支应该受到更多管制,但并非所有自由派美国人都希望枪支完全消失,这有点极端。作为一个来自城市、没有枪支的美国人,我可以说,在美国的生活中,枪支已成为许多美国人文化的一部分。我不会取消枪支,因为枪支在历史上是人们防卫的必需品,但我认为应该加强对枪支的监管。获得枪支的人应该接受更严格的背景调查。

I'm not going to tell the person hiking in the middle of nowhere wilderness of the USA that they shouldn't carry a pistol on them when they go hiking in wolf territory. Different perspective most Americans in reality live in the middle of nowhere, or in small towns. The country is more spread out population wise then a lot of the world which shocks a lot of people from other countries that visit different places.

我不会告诉在美国荒无人烟的野外徒步旅行的人,当他们在狼的领地徒步旅行时不应该随身携带**。视角不同,现实中大多数美国人都生活在荒郊野外或小镇上。美国的人口分布比世界上很多地方都要分散,这让很多到过不同地方的其他国家的人感到震惊。

My freshman year at one of the larger university in the US there where some international students from all over and quite a few from India a lot of them told be they where surprised how spread out everything was. It made me think about how densely populated the rest of the world is, and I live in one of the more populated states. Honestly a lot of Europeans that haven't visited I don't think realize how large the USA is its kind of a joke.

我在美国一所规模较大的大学读大一的时候,那里有一些来自世界各地的留学生,其中有不少来自印度。这让我想到了世界其他地方的人口密度,而我就住在人口较多的州之一。老实说,我觉得很多没去过美国的欧洲人都不知道美国有多大,这简直是个笑话。

My past roommate told me that in the UK 100 years is not a long time but 100 miles is in the USA its the exact opposite mentality 100 miles is not  far distance, but 100 years is along time. The USA is almost 250 years old as its own country. Driving to the next state is like driving to the next country distance wise US to Europe.

我过去的室友告诉我,在英国,100 年并不长,但 100 英里却很长;而在美国,情况恰恰相反,100 英里并不是很远的距离,但 100 年却是很长的时间。美国作为自己的国家已有近 250 年的历史。从美国到欧洲的距离来看,开车到下一个州就像开车到下一个国家。

California could contain Japan, and Alaska could hold Nigeria. We are the third largest country but have some of the most usable land Canada and Russia have a lot more ice. We also have nearly every climate in the world you can pick an choose depending on what state you move to.

加利福尼亚可以容纳日本,阿拉斯加可以容纳尼日利亚。我们是世界第三大国,但却拥有一些最可用的土地,加拿大和俄罗斯拥有更多的冰。我们还拥有世界上几乎所有的气候,您可以根据您搬到的州进行选择。

Clintlafferty
14小时前
Gun controls not the answer, bad guys will always obtain the weaponry they need. This is just my thought and opinion, World leaders need to come together and decide whether they want to be the cause of human extinction or be known as the leaders that brought us back from the brink of nuclear war.

枪支管制不是解决问题的办法,坏人总会获得他们需要的武器。这只是我的想法和观点,世界领导人需要走到一起,决定他们是想成为人类灭绝的罪魁祸首,还是想成为把我们从核战争边缘拉回来的领导人。

That's the bottom line and that's where we're sitting as a world community. I am American and a veteran and in no way do I support this present government or the actions of my country and that's why I live abroad. I'm even at the point of being worried that just because I'm an American people will judge me based on that.

这是底线,也是我们作为国际社会的现状。我是美国人,也是一名退伍军人,我绝不支持现任政府或我的国家的行为,这也是我生活在国外的原因。我甚至担心,仅仅因为我是美国人,人们就会以此来评判我。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 00:03 , Processed in 0.077379 second(s), 30 queries .