真主党计划攻击以色列,伊朗推迟打击!

347 0
卡卡西里 2024-8-10 17:00:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
真主党首领表示,他的组织将 "单独或与伊朗轴心国"一起攻击以色列。虽然伊朗上周承诺 "严厉惩罚",但我们还没有看到伊朗准备发动攻击的迹象。帕尔基-夏尔马(Palki Sharma)告诉你伊朗在打什么主意。

真主党计划攻击以色列,伊朗推迟打击!

真主党计划攻击以色列,伊朗推迟打击!

Ishaammoo
23小时前
Deception is a powerful weapon in war.

欺骗是战争中的有力武器。

Richardbuan
19小时前
Okay weve been decieved that Iran will not attack Israel......but wait Mossad knows their next move, Mossad even knows where & what time Irans Supreme leader Ayatollah Khameni pooping

好吧,我们被骗了,伊朗不会攻击以色列......但等等,摩萨德知道他们的下一步行动,摩萨德甚至知道伊朗最高领导人阿亚图拉-哈梅尼何时何地大便。

Mngergang
23小时前
Iran never said they will attack in next they do not give a time frame that's US specular things.

伊朗从来没有说过他们会在下一次进攻,他们也没有给出一个时间框架,这是美国的猜测。

Harrence
22小时前
They sent hundreds of missiles and drones a couple of months ago but Israel humiliated their capabilities. Now they’re thinking if they attack israel how can they strike and defend their country if Israel will retaliate.. Iran weapons, technology and aircraft remain in the cold era! How can they defeat Israel modern technology? Haha

几个月前,他们派出了数百枚导弹和无人机,但以色列羞辱了他们的能力。现在他们在想,如果他们攻击以色列,如果以色列会报复,他们又如何攻击和保卫自己的国家呢?伊朗的武器、技术和飞机还停留在冷兵器时代!他们怎么能打败以色列的现代技术呢?哈哈~~

ElsaAndAnnie
4小时前
Iran is so afraid that they think their fate would be like Iraq during presidential bush days…

伊朗非常害怕,以为自己的命运会像布什总统时期的伊拉克一样...

Ishaqyakubu
17小时前
If western countries are trying to avoid escalation wht stop them from stopping Israel on this cowardly attacks?

如果西方国家试图避免局势升级,那么他们为什么不阻止以色列这种懦弱的攻击行为呢?

Timdavis
20小时前
When Iran said they were going to attack what they really meant was they were going to get someone else to attack.

当伊朗说他们要发动袭击时,他们真正的意思是他们要找别人来发动袭击。

Joellee
15小时前
irans plan is to wait and wait, wait and wait some more till everyone forgets about this..

伊朗的计划就是等待、等待、再等待,直到所有人都忘记这件事。

Kurdem
13小时前(修改过)
Stupid comment. Iran holds its patience until the timing is right. They're playing it smart

愚蠢的评论。伊朗一直保持耐心,直到时机成熟。他们玩得很聪明!

Pewpewpeew
8小时前
Iran is prolly right now developing nuclear bombs. They have the tech and the materials to develop them but they need time to build them thats why they dont want attack yet maybe?

伊朗现在正在开发核弹。他们拥有研发核弹的技术和材料,但他们需要时间来制造核弹,这就是为什么他们还不想发动攻击?

Kouroshgha
4小时前
Increasing USA military COST.Economic warfare.

增加美国的军事成本,经济战。

Mustaphasanyang
22小时前
See what US regime are saying and their actions. Clearly manifestion of dirty hypocrisy

看看美国政权在说什么和他们的行动,明显是肮脏虚伪的表现!

Tahirrizwan
15小时前
Iran is just playing this out smart. Just because they're not retaliating immediately doesn't mean they're scared. Israel is surrounded basically with Iran's allies and proxies. It could be something much bigger than we'd all expect.

伊朗只是在耍小聪明,他们没有立即报复并不意味着他们害怕了,以色列周围基本上都是伊朗的盟友和代理人。事情可能比我们预想的要严重得多。

Qvnbtut
14小时前
lol if anyone is gonna attack iran it America, Israel is too far to reach Iran. you guys write stupid things online

哈哈~~如果有人要攻击伊朗,那一定是美国,以色列离伊朗太远了。你们在网上写些愚蠢的东西!

INGENUITY
14小时前
Iran so scared cos Israel can destroy all their oil & atom depots...

伊朗很害怕,因为以色列可以摧毁他们所有的石油和原子仓库…

Justinrajk
16小时前
Why Iran finding terrorists if Iran have the power to fight against Israel fighting directly

如果伊朗有能力直接与以色列作战,为什么还要找恐怖分子?

Comedyshor
15小时前
Iran waiting for Olympics game to be over

伊朗正在等待奥运会结束!

Zahidtoori
18小时前
Iran as no teeth, they will not attack...

伊朗没有牙齿,他们不会攻击...

Princejuma
22小时前
Iran is enjoying the fear and anxiety that israel is feeling right now in telviv no one knows when they can't sleep well

伊朗正在享受以色列现在在特拉维夫感受到的恐惧和焦虑,没人知道他们什么时候会睡不好觉!

Khuseni
21小时前
I don't think so, everyday that goes by iran is losing credibility to it's proxies Iranian retaliation is inevitable

我不这么认为,伊朗每天都在失去它的代理人的信任,伊朗的报复是不可避免的。

Elifineart
20小时前
As Israeli i can tell you that nobody is in fear or anxiety, everybody i know lives their life as usaul, you may think what you want but we are not scared that easily here.

作为以色列人,我可以告诉你,没有人感到恐惧或焦虑,我认识的每个人都像我们一样生活,你可以想你想的那样,但我们这里没有那么容易被吓到。

no, whats really going on is that Iran have been humiliated twice, once when we eliminated Ismail Haneya in the most "secured" place in the heart of Tehran, and now they been humiliated because the moment for response has passed already and they lost momentum and respect from everyone, big mouth no teeth.

不,真正发生的事情是伊朗已经被羞辱了两次,一次是我们在德黑兰市中心最 "安全"的地方消灭了伊斯梅尔-哈内亚,现在他们被羞辱了,因为回应的时刻已经过去,他们失去了动力和所有人的尊重,大嘴巴没有牙齿。

Mariusfourie
22小时前(修改过)
If this escalates to WW3, you might not have a bite to eat.I wonder if people were laughing and thinking the same before the sparks of WW2?

如果升级到第三次世界大战,你可能就没饭吃了。我想知道,在二战爆发前,人们是否也在笑着这么想?

Balachdr
15小时前
Iran should take responsibility for Haniyeh's killing, not able or capable to protect a Leader

伊朗应为哈尼耶被杀承担责任,伊朗没有能力也没有能力保护一位领袖!

Rabiatuhus
11小时前
Iran always disappointing the enemies on the time to react

伊朗在反应时间上总是令敌人失望!

Cubanitofuer
16小时前
What's the rush???? Who put a time on their response???

急什么呀?谁给他们的回应定了时间?

Subrataorbit
22小时前
Iran wait for more weapons from Russia..

伊朗等待俄罗斯提供更多武器!

Mohammadr
3小时前
just get one thing straight: fighting groups like Houthis, Hizbollah and ... are Iran's "allies", not proxies. Second, they are not dependent on Iran and they can act independent of each other depending on their decisions.

请搞清楚一件事:胡塞武装、真主党......等战斗组织是伊朗的 "盟友",而不是代理人。其次,他们并不依赖伊朗,他们可以根据自己的决定独立行动。

Merrick
22小时前
Iran is proving to the world once again that it's a paper tiger

伊朗再次向世界证明它是一只纸老虎!

Mr.Riffian
7小时前
I once cut my finger to a piece of paper.

我曾被一张纸割破手指!

Damiwrighto
14小时前
These people are shameless. 57 Islamic countries and can't do anything about Palestine. They keep having unending meetings.

这些人太无耻了,57 个伊斯兰国家,却对巴勒斯坦束手无策。他们不停地开会。

Hallmobility
13小时前
Here's another reason:Iran is forced to focus inward now that its top police commander and two dozen intel officers were arrested on suspicion of being Mossad agents.

另一个原因是:伊朗最高警察指挥官和二十多名情报人员因涉嫌是摩萨德特工而被捕,伊朗被迫将注意力转向国内。

Shadrackadem
20小时前
Iran just applied sun Tzu's master technic.

伊朗刚刚运用了孙子兵法!

Thechrisgate
3小时前
When you are as old as the supreme leader you will by default want peace but the blood of the young ones around the supreme leader won't allow it.

当你和最高领袖一样老的时候,你就会默认希望和平,但最高领袖身边的年轻人的血统不允许这样。

Infisoulsauce
19小时前(修改过)
its to ensure massive economic cost for Israel before Iran attacks.

其目的是确保以色列在伊朗进攻前付出巨大的经济代价。

Johanncarty
19小时前
The reality is Iran doesn't need to respond.... the West is falling apart economically while the BRICS are developing .... the world is changing, something big is coming, very similar to what happened to the USSR.

现实情况是伊朗不需要回应....西方国家在经济上正在分崩离析,而金砖国家正在发展....世界正在发生变化,一些大事即将来临,这与苏联的遭遇非常相似。

Richkingdaver
10小时前
Netanyahu had personal secret nuke tunnel to escape from Iranian hypersonic missile.Can Iran larger war head of hypersonic missile for exchange Netanyahu with the body of Haniyet?.

内塔尼亚胡有个人秘密核隧道,以躲避伊朗的高超音速导弹。伊朗能否用更大的高超音速导弹战头换取内塔尼亚胡与哈尼耶特的尸体?

Horacio
16小时前
When Iran speaks of an attack I laugh, but when Israel says they will counter attack, I pay attention.

当伊朗说要发动攻击时,我会笑,但当以色列说要反击时,我会注意。

Abbasmungia
14小时前
If Israel faces a situation where “Water becomes more than Flour” then I am afraid something seriously sinister might occur.Anyone can take a Guess!

如果以色列面临 "水比面粉多 "的局面,那么恐怕就会发生严重的险恶事件!任何人都可以猜猜看!

ElsaAndAnnie
4小时前
Iran doesn’t want to collapse just like Iraq during president bush time immensely afraid of Israel and USA

伊朗不想崩溃,就像布什总统时期的伊拉克一样,它非常害怕以色列和美国。

Walexwine
21小时前
Nobody in this whole situation is stupid.If I ran or any other country were to do anything that is crazy towards Israel in a massive way you know in the whole world knows Israel is able to take out many many countries with its nuclear capabilities now saying that who wants to fight them openly so I ran looks to Russia in China to help them

在这种情况下没有人是愚蠢的。如果我或任何其他国家对以色列做任何疯狂的事情,你知道,全世界都知道以色列有能力用自己的核能力消灭很多国家,现在谁想公开与他们作战,所以我希望俄罗斯和中国帮助他们。

becauseas far as they are concerned they are the only one who could now the question is do the superpowers want to go to war in a nuclear and hydrogen capacity that is what is being debated conventional warfare is one thing but when you get into nuclear and hydrogen it's a whole different ballgame would not you agree with that

因为就他们而言,他们是唯一可以现在的问题是超级大国是否想要以核和氢的能力进行战争?这正是人们争论的焦点,常规战争是一回事,但如果涉及到核能力和氢能力,那就完全不同了,你同意这一点吗?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-19 10:01 , Processed in 0.076532 second(s), 33 queries .