美国人如何看待卡马拉-哈里斯和唐纳德-特朗普的首场总统辩论?

民主党副总统卡马拉-哈里斯(Kamala Harris)和共和党前总统唐纳德-特朗普(Donald Trump)在2024年竞选的首场总统辩论中针锋相对,在堕胎、经济和对外战争等问题上冲突不断。

Kasbschj
8小时前
Migration has been an issue for America since 1492.

自 1492 年以来,移民一直是美国面临的一个问题。

EvMstein
3小时前(修改过)
I will be voting for Trump it's too bad that Europe didn't listen to what he said about Putin how soon they forget how many wars will we have to go to Europe like my grandfather's to fight for the freedom of the people living in a Faraway land

我将把票投给特朗普,可惜欧洲没有听进去他对普京说的话,他们怎么这么快就忘了呢?我们还要像我祖父那样去欧洲为生活在遥远国度的人们的自由而战多少场战争啊?

Marcnacianceno
7小时前
I loved the moment when he said that they were eating their dogs and cats. The laughter from Kamala is so genuine, meaning that guy Trump is effing crazy!

我喜欢他说他们在吃猫猫狗狗的那一刻。卡马拉的笑声是如此真诚,这意味着特朗普那家伙是个疯子!

Renatan
4小时前
He is the only president recently who didn't start the war and the only who has RESPECT among other countries

他是近期唯一一位没有发动战争的总统,也是唯一一位受到其他国家尊重的总统。

Jackiechan
2小时前
NO ONE RESPECTS DJT but everyone is laughing at him!

没有人尊重特朗普,但每个人都在嘲笑他!

TheTwangKings
4小时前
Trump has nothing to add to any debate, all he can do is lie, lie, lie.

特朗普在辩论中毫无建树,他只会撒谎、撒谎、撒谎。

Theparamoun
9小时前
Trump is not a debater but he's always very good at exaggerating, gaslighting and insulting.

特朗普不是一个辩论家,但他总是很擅长夸大其词、谎话连篇和侮辱人。

Marisabenson
9小时前
Migration has been an issue for every president.At least they rried to get a bill passed to fix it but trump blocked it and she did do that. Trump dodged answers also but Harris was more coherent and manged to get her points across.

每届总统都会遇到移民问题。至少他们曾试图通过一项法案来解决这个问题,但遭到特朗普的阻挠,而她也确实这么做了。特朗普在回答问题时也闪烁其词,但哈里斯的回答更有条理,并成功地表达了自己的观点。

Physicscal
9小时前
Exactly, he cried migration migration throughout debate, but couldn't answer one head on question on migration himself

没错,他在辩论中一直喊着移民移民,但自己却无法回答一个关于移民的正面问题。

Raaspider
3小时前
Harris looks older than Trump to be honest

说实话,哈里斯看起来比特朗普还老。

Moiraclarke
9小时前
Harris was not responsible for the migration policies of the BIden administration. Her assignment was to liaise with three South American countries to reduce the migration flows from those countries. Due to the domestic situation of those countries, migration was indeed reduced, but in the meantime increased from other countries. Anything Harris might have achieved would have taken many years to have any real effects.

哈里斯并不负责比登政府的移民政策。她的任务是与三个南美国家联络,以减少来自这些国家的移民潮。由于这些国家的国内形势,移民确实减少了,但与此同时,来自其他国家的移民却增加了。哈里斯可能取得的任何成果都需要很多年才能产生实际效果。

Visoroverwatch
9小时前
Trump is literally throwing anything he can at Harris, hoping something will stick. He's cooked. Putin needs to find another Lapdog.

特朗普简直是无所不用其极地向哈里斯抛出橄榄枝,希望能有所斩获。他完蛋了,普京需要再找一条走狗。

Timhealey
7小时前
Putin endorses Harris

普京支持哈里斯!

Dennischiu
7小时前
Yeah, because he wants her to lose.

是的,因为他希望她输!

George
6小时前
Trump is evil and insane, and if I ever put on Fox News, it only takes my a few seconds before I start yelling at the TV.

特朗普是邪恶和疯狂的,如果我打开福克斯新闻,我只需要几秒钟就会开始对着电视大喊大叫。

Rodmarker
5小时前
You do need counselling  - urgently

你确实需要心理咨询--刻不容缓!

Cephuszulu
10小时前
Trump basically has no clue ! Kamala Harris delivered a very strong performance during the debate. While she focused on presenting a better plan for the economy, national security, and the well-being of the American people, Donald Trump was making controversial statements about immigrants allegedly consuming pets belonging to others.

特朗普基本上毫无头绪!卡马拉-哈里斯(Kamala Harris)在辩论中的表现非常出色。当她专注于为经济、国家安全和美国人民的福祉提出更好的计划时,唐纳德-特朗普却在发表关于移民涉嫌食用他人宠物的争议性言论。

Hamter
9小时前
What policy of Harris??? She has been in office for 3 1/2 years... And what has she done??????????

哈里斯的什么政策?她已经上任三年半了... 她又做了什么??

Violety_indigo
8小时前
Vice Presidents virtually has no power. They are just ceremonial post.

副总统实际上没有权力,他们只是礼仪性职位。

Allanbriggs
6小时前
Trump had a disastrous debate. He couldn't answer simple questions. Will it change voter intention ?? That's a more difficult question.

特朗普的辩论一塌糊涂。他无法回答简单的问题。这会改变选民的意向吗?这是一个更难的问题。

Listerine
7小时前
To make the report more balanced we have to admit it that Kamala Harris has some  minor shortcomings and Donald Trump can be considered somehow a human being with severe psychiatric flaws.

为了使报告更加平衡,我们必须承认卡马拉-哈里斯有一些小缺点,而唐纳德-特朗普在某种程度上可以说是一个有严重精神缺陷的人。

Krischng
9小时前
Weird is Trump again, talk about eating pets, most despicable human ever

又是特朗普,说什么吃宠物,有史以来最卑鄙的人类!

Noobchickensupper
9小时前
Not to be sexist. But a woman is never a substitute for a man just as a man is never a substitute for a woman. They all have their expertise. For a woman a ruler is not one of them... How many successful companies are headed by women? I would choose even Biden over Kamala. It is what it is

不是我性别歧视。但女人永远不能代替男人,就像男人永远不能代替女人一样。他们都有自己的专长。对于女人来说,统治者不是其中之一... 有多少成功的公司是由女性领导的?我甚至会选择拜登而不是卡马拉。这就是事实。

Thingsyourollup
8小时前
"not to be sexist" but that is exactly what that is.You've formed this opinion about women yet even a quick google search would educate you on the many many famous and well respected women rulers from history, and a quick google search could also give you a list of female CEOs of fortune 500 companies (50 out of 500 by the way).

“不是性别歧视”,但这就是性别歧视。你已经形成了对女性的这种看法,但即使在谷歌上快速搜索一下,你也会了解到历史上许多著名的、受人尊敬的女性统治者,谷歌上快速搜索一下,你还能列出财富 500 强公司的女首席执行官名单(顺便说一下,500 强公司中有 50 位女首席执行官)。

Wokeaf
6小时前(修改过)
The first Debate? Whenever Trump was asked about how his solutions  look like he said he will just solve the Issues. He got no plans, no solution...he is busy with his criminal charges.

第一场辩论?每当特朗普被问及他的解决方案时,他都会说他将只解决这些问题。他没有计划,没有解决方案......他正忙于他的刑事指控。

Allanbriggs
6小时前
These commentators appear to have no idea about American politics. Firstly the VP has very little power. Harris was actually sent to Central America and Sth America to speak to leaders and try to stop the immigrants at source (I live in Australia and even know that). Harris plan was perfectly executed. Shake his hand at the beginning to look presidential.

这些评论员似乎对美国政治一无所知。首先,副总统的权力很小。实际上,哈里斯被派往中美洲和南美洲与领导人交谈,试图从源头上阻止移民(我住在澳大利亚,甚至知道这一点)。哈里斯的计划执行得非常完美。一开始就和他握手,显得很有总统风范。

Trump didn't even have the common sense to meet her halfway. Harris 1 Trump 0. Next, get Trump off topic. (crowd sizes) Next get him to try and explain a policy - any policy (Trump's - "I have a concept of a plan) - Trump just couldn't help himself - straight off topic. His handlers must have torn their hair out. And it went downhill from there. Beautifully executed by Harris.

特朗普甚至没有常识去满足她的要求。哈里斯 1特朗普 0。(接下来让他尝试解释一项政策--任何政策(特朗普的政策--"我有一个计划概念)--特朗普就是控制不住自己--直接跑题。他的幕后策划者们肯定已经抓狂了。然后就开始走下坡路了。哈里斯的表演非常精彩。

The bigger question is whether this will have an effect on voting. Trump certainly wouldn't have gained any votes however he also doesn't lose his voter base. Harris was after specific groups. White women in the suburbs (Abortion). Young voters (climate change ) and independent voters (I have an economic plan - Trump has a concept of a plan - democracy under Trump). Polls in the next few weeks might give us some ideas about the final outcome.

更大的问题在于这是否会对投票产生影响。特朗普当然不会获得任何选票,但他也不会失去他的选民基础。哈里斯的目标是特定群体。郊区的白人妇女(堕胎)。年轻选民(气候变化)和独立选民(我有一个经济计划--特朗普有一个计划概念--特朗普领导下的民主)。未来几周的民调可能会让我们对最终结果有所了解。

MyFrofileFor
11小时前
Trump has to lose. Trump could be a great president if it was a role in a comedy show.

特朗普必须输,如果在喜剧节目中扮演一个角色,特朗普可能会成为一位伟大的总统。

ThePronto
10小时前
Trump could be a great businessman if it was a role on a 'reality' TV show.

如果在 “真人秀”节目中扮演一个角色,特朗普可能会成为一名出色的商人。

Booklover
8小时前
And I was wondering where the neighbor's cat went...

我还在想邻居家的猫去哪儿了呢...

Donna-vhym
1小时前
Our country is in big trouble if Kamala wins. Mark my word.

如果卡马拉获胜,我们的国家就有大麻烦了。记住我的话。

Juniormole
1小时前
European gvts want kamala to win hence the biasedness no more free lunch from DT

欧洲政府希望卡马拉获胜,因此有失偏颇,特朗普不再提供免费午餐。

Eduardadhi
5小时前
Ukraine is saved if harris president. I choose whoever back ukraine...although i dont like woke, lgbt, trans and all that dems stuff

如果哈里斯担任总统,乌克兰就有救了。我选择支持乌克兰的人......虽然我不喜欢觉醒者、女同性恋、变性人和所有民主党的东西。

Mugukaupo
4小时前
This year the presidential election in the US has very much the character of a national intelligence test. So I am very curious about the result.

今年的美国总统大选很有国家智力测验的特点。因此,我对选举结果非常好奇。

Svlonestar
11小时前
African immigrants in New York are living in the trees at Central Park and roasting pigeons. , Trumps base drinks the Kool-Aid every day..

纽约的非洲移民住在中央公园的树上烤鸽子。, 特朗普的支持者们每天都在喝 “酷爱”(Kool-Aid)饮料。

Hamter
10小时前
they do eat animals in parks though, that’s not made up. It’s happening in the UK as well. Go figure, you have a population of several hundred thousand people who just arrived in the country, have no jobs and live in tents.Genuinely… what do you guys think they eat?

他们确实在公园里吃动物,这可不是瞎编的。英国也有这种现象。想想看,你们有几十万刚刚来到这个国家的人,他们没有工作,住在帐篷里。说真的......你们觉得他们吃什么?

Howiex
10小时前(修改过)
Americans eating pets. Inflation is to blame....

美国人吃宠物,通胀是罪魁祸首....

Definitlynot
3小时前
The debate was not fair as the newscasters kept cutting Donald Trump off when he was talking, but not Kamala Harris!

辩论不公平,因为主持人在唐纳德-特朗普说话时不断打断他,但卡马拉-哈里斯却没有!

Melvinkhurana
1小时前(修改过)
Because he kept talking past his allotted time. They told him the rules and he kept breaking them.

因为他一直说话,超过了规定时间。他们告诉了他规则,但他一直在违反。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-18 15:15 , Processed in 0.068251 second(s), 30 queries .