普京和中国刚刚给了美元致命一击,请系好安全带!

普京和中国刚刚给了美元致命一击,请系好安全带!

Ernestoglesb
20小时前
Now Turkey needs to leave NATO.

现在土耳其需要退出北约了!

Armychick
19小时前
One of their people from the US who has a Turkish Passport was just executed by the IDF. So, let’s see how this plays out.They’ll leave.

他们在美国的一个持有土耳其护照的人刚刚被以色列国防军处决了,让我们拭目以待吧,他们会离开的。

Librajtc
19小时前
I'm sure Turkey can't wait to leave NATO. So if you are in favour of them leaving NATO I'm sure you are also in favour of NATO/USA closing strategic military bases in Turkey as well??

我相信土耳其迫不及待地想离开北约。所以,如果你赞成他们离开北约,我想你肯定也赞成北约/美国关闭在土耳其的战略军事基地吧?

Vasrevenge
18小时前
US military bases currently play no strategic role.Putin is now concerned about a smooth transition of the world economy so as not to cause a global crisis because in the event of the slightest escalation of the conflict, the dollar will collapse and turn into paper.

美国军事基地目前没有发挥任何战略作用。普京现在关心的是世界经济的平稳过渡,以免引发全球危机,因为一旦冲突稍有升级,美元就会崩溃,变成废纸。

But if a conflict occurs, Russia is practically not threatened by anything except the morally obsolete ballistic missiles and the US submarine fleet with operating reactors on Russian fuel. While Russia can reach the US fleet anywhere on the planet.

但是,如果冲突发生,除了道义上过时的弹道导弹和使用俄罗斯燃料反应堆的美国潜艇舰队,俄罗斯实际上不会受到任何威胁。而俄罗斯可以在地球上的任何地方接触到美国舰队。

Nathanhale
20小时前
We don't need to worry about foreign enemies. Our worst enemies reside within our own corrupt government!

我们不需要担心外敌,我们最可怕的敌人就在我们自己腐败的政府内部!

Kimyoung
18小时前
Bingo,jackpot.. Our government is allowing all this corruption !!

宾果,中奖了。我们的政府允许所有这些腐败行为!

TheOneHande
11小时前
the worst enemy of any human being has always been and will always be it's ruler.

人类最大的敌人一直都是统治者,也将永远是统治者。

Raybel
11小时前
We are now at the stage where we wonder maybe just move to the winning team

我们现在正处于这样一个阶段:我们想知道,也许只要转会到获胜的球队就可以了。

RaymondLe r
8小时前
We don’t have enemies, we make them to our benefit. If it’s not beneficial to us, we don’t make them as enemies.

我们没有敌人,我们制造敌人是为了我们的利益。如果对我们没有好处,我们就不会与他们为敌。

Anunnakimen
20小时前
Most people in the US have never even heard of BRICS.I have to explain it to almost everyone I mention it to.

在美国,大多数人甚至从未听说过金砖国家。几乎每个人一提到金砖国家,我都要向他们解释一番。

Mosspatchouli
20小时前
I know. We are in Big trouble. We are going down because of the ignorant. Pisses me slap off.

我知道。我们有大麻烦了。因为无知,我们正在走向衰落。气死我了!

RavenJCain
17小时前
I bet they can tell you the latest online trends or celebrity gossip or their political parties latest talking points.

我打赌他们能告诉你最新的网络趋势、名人八卦或他们政党的最新谈话要点。

Victorianlover
16小时前
I think voters should have to pass a basic civics test to vote in local elections. Then a more comprehensive test involving world affairs before they can vote for president.

我认为选民应该通过基本的公民测试才能在地方选举中投票。然后再通过涉及世界事务的更全面的测试,才能投票选举总统。

Rangesquares
16小时前
idiocracy is most prevalent in the west.

白痴主义在西方最为盛行!

Carinmatteson
14小时前
They living in a Cave! We caused this !! can't even believe that the education system in the west is fallen, on purpose

他们生活在山洞里!这是我们造成的,甚至不敢相信,西方的教育系统是故意堕落的。

Connie
9小时前
Everyone is kept very busy and poor so they have to time to learn about anything.

每个人都很忙很穷,所以他们没有时间学习任何知识。

Victorianlover
36分钟前
The US has been the economic superpower for like 100 years (better check that). But our enemies don't like that so they created a new economic currency called BRICS. First it was Russia and China. Then I heard Brazil joined.

美国成为经济超级大国已有 100 年之久(最好查一下)。但我们的敌人不喜欢这样,所以他们创造了一种新的经济货币--金砖国家货币。首先是俄罗斯和中国,然后我听说巴西也加入了。

In 2006, Brazil, Russia, India and China created the "Bric" group. South Africa joined in 2010, making it "Brics". The group was designed to bring together the world's most important developing countries, to challenge the political and economic power of the wealthier nations of North America and Western Europe.

2006 年,巴西、俄罗斯、印度和中国创建了 “金砖”集团。南非于 2010 年加入,使之成为 “金砖国家”。该集团旨在将世界上最重要的发展中国家聚集在一起,挑战北美和西欧较富裕国家的政治和经济实力。

Mosspatchoul
20小时前
There's nothing made in America anymore. Look at the tags inside your clothes. Says made in Bangladesh/ India/ China etc.

现在已经没有什么美国制造了,看看你衣服上的标签,上面写着孟加拉国/印度/中国等地制造。

The.world.
32分钟前
Whats actually made in America? Probably only weapons and militairy equipement.

什么是真正的美国制造?可能只有武器和军事装备。

Philliphudson
20小时前
We are warching the collapse of an Empire in real time,and the rise of the new world empire.

我们正在实时见证一个帝国的崩溃和新世界帝国的崛起。

Smartcom
18小时前
"and the rise of the new world empire."No, China has no intention of becoming an Empire, Imperialism is the western way, the BRICS have the opposite approch - it's called co-operation.

“以及新世界帝国的崛起” 不,中国无意成为一个帝国,帝国主义是西方的方式,而金砖国家的方式恰恰相反--这就是合作。

Badkitty
20小时前
I told you so ! We’re being replaced , we can’t afford our mortgage and immigrants are getting free houses and cash

我早就告诉过你!我们正在被取代,我们付不起房贷,而移民却能得到免费的房子和现金。

VampageRampage
14小时前
Tell that to Woodrow Wilson who, (after establishing the Federal Reserve, and the IRS in 1913) said that America’s military would now act as the centralized bank’s standing world police.

伍德罗·威尔逊(Woodrow Wilson)(在1913年建立了美联储和美国国税局之后)说,美国军队现在将充当中央银行的常设世界警察。

That’s why we joined all the World Wars, and started most wars since then. It’s always been the centralized banking interests that own us, and thus pull us into their wars whether we think we’re about war, or not

这就是为什么我们参加了历次世界大战,并在此后发动了大多数战争。 拥有我们的一直都是中央银行利益集团,因此无论我们是否认为我们与战争有关,他们都会把我们拉入他们的战争中。

MrSugarbear
53分钟前
Finland joins the club. Businesses dropping everyday, more and more people without job ect.

芬兰也加入了这个俱乐部,每天都有企业倒闭,越来越多的人失业,等等。

EmeraldEyes
7小时前
You guys should expatriate. You can often live for cheap in another country and still get your pensions from the US, I think. If Trump loses, America has no future, and it's time for real Americans to either leave or take it all back.

你们应该移居国外。我认为,你们可以在其他国家过上便宜的生活,还能从美国领取养老金。如果特朗普输了,美国就没有未来了,真正的美国人是时候离开或者收回这一切了。

Jeanniearnet
20小时前
We're sinking like the Titanic. We let this happen by not doing a damn thing...now it's too damn late, PEOPLE!!!

我们正在像泰坦尼克号一样沉没。我们什么都没做,却让这一切发生......现在,一切都太迟了,人们!

Jamieroach
17小时前
The government should all go on trial!! Why aren’t people revolting?

政府都应该接受审判,人们为什么不造反?

Eleanorsnyder
12小时前
We don’t have laws with teeth and the people don’t have the stomach for the fight. Look how they went after the truckers

我们没有有牙齿的法律,人民也没有战斗的勇气。看看他们是如何对付卡车司机的!

Stephentan
17小时前
US has to get its own acts at home together ( long overdue) before meddling in Gaza, Ukraine, South China Sea, the middle east and the Philippines.

在插手加沙、乌克兰、南海、中东和菲律宾事务之前,美国必须先把自己国内的事情处理好(早就该这样做了)。

Jaywood
18小时前
Stop calling it the us dollar it is not a us dollar it is the federal reserve note a foreign bank. The u.s. Name shouldnt even be on it.

别再叫美元了,它不是美元,而是外国银行的联邦储备券。美国的名字甚至都不应该出现在上面。

Falconmate
17小时前
I'm actually glad that the US power is dwindling. Maybe then the government will start prioritising Americans over foreign wars and the congressmen pockets

事实上,我很高兴美国的力量正在减弱。也许这样一来,政府就会开始优先考虑美国人,而不是对外战争和议员们的口袋了!

Randomest
18小时前
And many are beating drums and marching to their doom, while celebrating it!

很多人一边敲锣打鼓,一边庆祝自己的末日!

Davidshaylor
5小时前
All Empires come to an end. America is going through it's own version in the form of a slow but sure passing.

所有帝国都会走向灭亡。美国正在经历它自己的版本,那就是缓慢但肯定的消亡。

NicoNico
19小时前
Doesn't quite make sense right now that powell is dropping interest  rates when dedollarization is happening. Interest rates should go up! Not down. That tells me it's not a threat just yet.

在去美元化正在发生的时候,鲍威尔却在降低利率,现在看来不太合理。利率应该上升!而不是下降。这告诉我,这还不是一个威胁。

CyrusRamsey
4小时前
It's all theatre! Everything going on in politics both domestic and international is pure theatre, it's about keeping the public distracted so they don't think about and realise what's actually happening. Governments aren't real, they are not in control, their actors.

一切都是戏剧!国内外政坛上发生的一切都纯粹是在演戏,都是为了让公众分心,让他们不去思考和认识实际发生的事情。 政府不是真实存在的,他们无法掌控一切,他们只是演员。

Alexcorrea
7小时前
The dollar store near me that’s been open for years, just put a going out of business sign! This is 100% true!! Sad what the US is doing to itself!!

我附近那家开业多年的一元店刚刚挂上了倒闭的招牌!这百分之百是真的 美国正在对自己做的事情真是可悲!

Andrewwhite
16小时前
BRICS Bridge replaces SWIFT, a common currency is still on the cards and BRICS now has its own Development Bank. Which has already approved a $1billion (less conditional) loan to an African nation which is not yet a member.

金砖桥取代了环球银行间金融电信协会(SWIFT),共同货币仍在筹划之中,金砖国家现在有了自己的开发银行。该银行已批准向一个尚未加入金砖五国的非洲国家提供 10 亿美元贷款(附加条件较少)。

Scobiesview
7小时前
Arrogance is what the USA has used as a foreign policy and it has bit it in the treasury.

傲慢自大是美国的外交政策,它让美国的国库损失惨重。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-19 18:57 , Processed in 0.076452 second(s), 33 queries .