印度空间研究组织负责人称宇宙中存在外星人!

217 0
卡卡西里 2024-9-2 17:00:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
印度空间研究组织(ISRO)负责人索曼纳特(S. Somanath)说,“宇宙中存在外星人”。他补充说,如果外星人技术先进,“他们肯定来过我们这里”。外星人存在吗?科学怎么说?人类找到任何证据了吗?我们为何如此痴迷于外星人?

印度空间研究组织负责人称宇宙中存在外星人!

印度空间研究组织负责人称宇宙中存在外星人!

Nakulponnan
20小时前
"The absence of evidence is not the Evidence of Absence" - Wow that is Brilliant quote!!

“没有证据并不代表没有"--哇,这句话太精辟了!

SherikaGolden
13小时前
Bulshit! Wordplay is not the answer

胡说八道!文字游戏不是答案!

Shiningstar
10小时前
Alien dsnt means just smthing that looks like human but even a bacteria which is not of earth can be said as Alien

外星生物并不只是指长得像人类的东西,即使是不属于地球的细菌也可以说是外星生物。

Mohittyagi
21小时前
We have not even seen the complete universe neither we know all secrets of the things happing in front of our eyes and we have not even explored 0.0001% of visible universe and some people are concluding there is not other life forms in the universe

我们甚至还没有看到完整的宇宙,我们也不知道发生在我们眼前的事情的所有秘密,我们甚至还没有探索过可见宇宙的 0.0001%,而有些人却断定宇宙中没有其他生命形式。

Ramjkatha
12小时前
Exactly. It's just the arrogance of being Human is speaking and neglecting other life forms

没错。这只是人类的傲慢,而忽视了其他生命形式。

Chalashc
2小时前(修改过)
Ya we sure haven't seen much of the universe, so it means either there are aliens or there aren't any other beings apart from us, possibilities are equal on both the sides, its possible that aliens may exist, and its also possible that they may not exist, saying we do not even know 0.00001% abt the universe doesn't show the higher possibilities of aliens existing.

我们对宇宙的了解肯定不多,这意味着要么存在外星人,要么除了我们之外没有其他生物,双方的可能性都是一样的,外星人有可能存在,也有可能不存在,说我们对宇宙连 0.00001% 的了解都没有,并不能说明外星人存在的可能性更高。

Redwebs
20小时前
In my west African village, our grand parents called them demons when they were growing up as kids as they would see them by rivers and hillsides, but most of them were lost here and looks like they died out or something killed them all. It is real

在我的西非村庄,我们的祖父母小时候在河边和山坡上看到它们,就管它们叫恶魔,但它们大多数都在这里迷路了,看起来它们已经灭绝了,或者被什么东西杀死了。它是真实的。

Darkryder
19小时前
Earthlings! I come from the planet you call Proxima centauri B.We are everywhere. We are watching you.

地球人,我来自你们称之为比邻半人马座 B 的星球。我们无处不在,我们在看着你。

Manumudgal
21小时前
meanwhile aliens watching this and lauging.

与此同时,外星人也在看这个,并发出笑声。

AditVats
18小时前(修改过)
Aliens must have sent their equivalent of special forces.If they are advanced than us, we are unlikely to find them easily.

外星人一定派来了他们的特种部队。如果他们比我们先进,我们不可能轻易找到他们。

Himanshu
20小时前
That's enough to prove that the UFO theory is a hoax. Nobody in India has ever spotted a UFO. Maybe some people will after watching too much Hollywood movies or being influenced by their culture.

这足以证明UFO理论是个骗局。印度从来没有人发现过UFO。也许有些人看多了好莱坞电影,或者受到他们文化的影响,会发现UFO。

AkashBrahma
4小时前(修改过)
Go and read Indian mythology, different entities used to come from different planets. Even God had flying vehicle. During fight between God and evil different airplanes would hover in the sky and showered flowers. Even if mythology are just made up stories then imagine about the poet, how someone could write so fictional thousands of years ago!   

去读读印度神话吧,不同的实体来自不同的星球。就连神也有飞行器。在神与恶魔的战斗中,不同的飞机会在空中盘旋,并洒下鲜花。即使神话只是编造出来的故事,那么想象一下诗人,几千年前怎么会有人写出如此虚构的故事!

ChetanSingh
32分钟前
Because of geographical location of usa …. Isro cheif also told usa sky is more blue than other parts of world…It is easy to see North American land from space

因为美国的地理位置....印度空间研究组织负责人还说,美国的天空比世界其他地方更蓝…从太空中很容易看到北美的陆地。

Wokeweakling
20小时前
We are insects compared to them.

与他们相比,我们只是昆虫。

Ayush.raj
17小时前
Yes. If any extraterrestrial life exists then they are aliens to us and we are aliens to them. That's the concept.

是的,如果有外星生命存在,那么他们对我们来说是外星人,而我们对他们来说也是外星人,这就是概念。

Mgregory
20小时前
We're already the most magical and miraculous objects in the universe that we know of If we were the only living beings in this universe, can you even imagine how miraculous life must be?

我们已经是我们所知的宇宙中最神奇、最不可思议的物体了。如果我们是这个宇宙中唯一的生物,你能想象生命该有多么神奇吗?

ShaileshYadav
19小时前(修改过)
I think humans have not explorer 2% of oceans..let alone universe.They have just floated on oceans...

我认为人类还没有探索过 2% 的海洋,更不用说宇宙了。他们只是漂浮在海洋上......

Pearlgoddes
20小时前
If aliens exist then Elon Mask could be an alien

如果外星人存在,那么埃隆-马斯克可能就是外星人!

Mightytitan
15小时前
What kind of aliens barks at Twitter 24/7 ? And tell he works 18 hours a day

什么样的外星人会在 Twitter 上全天候吠叫?还说自己每天工作 18 小时。

SherikaGolden
13小时前
I had dreams of going to places where they were strange looking beings, when they saw me they looked at me like I was the alien

我梦到自己去了一些地方,那里有一些长相奇怪的生物,当他们看到我时,他们看着我,好像我就是外星人一样。

Vikeshh.m
11小时前
Its foolish to think that in this vast universe, that there is no life outside earth.

如果认为在浩瀚的宇宙中,地球之外没有生命,那就太愚蠢了。

Mumtaz
10小时前(修改过)
The universe is a pretty big place if its just us it seems like a awful waste of space

宇宙是个很大的地方,如果只有我们,那就太浪费空间了。

DebajyotiGope
20小时前
yes its definitely possible...in this universe there are trillions of galaxies....just to assume that we are the only life exist in these vast universe is not justified

是的,这绝对有可能。在这个宇宙中,有数以万计的星系....只是假设我们是这些浩瀚宇宙中唯一存在的生命是不合理的。

Nalinidhar
14小时前
If a person like ISRO chief says it, then it must be true. 'A hypothesis' can be reached by any knowledgeable person. It can be authenticated by those in the know of things. More so by ISRO that has been in the field for so long

如果像印度空间研究组织负责人这样的人说了,那就一定是真的。任何知识渊博的人都可以提出'假设'。它可以被那些了解情况的人证实。长期从事这一领域工作的印度空间研究组织更是如此。

SahoKalu
4小时前
The galaxy is so massive it’s very hard to believe only earth has living beings. Aliens do exist. Let alone universe consist of billions of galaxies…

银河系如此浩瀚,很难相信只有地球上才有生物。外星人确实存在。更何况宇宙由数十亿个星系组成......

Wokeweakling
20小时前
One night I got sucked into another Galaxy at speeds faster than the Speed of Light. It happened another night as well, at the same time. I used to fly Kites on top of my Homes roof almost every single day in the 1990s. I think “Aliens” were watching me from Space and decided to beam me up for some reason.

一天晚上,我被吸进了另一个星系,速度比光速还快。另一个晚上也发生了同样的事情。20 世纪 90 年代,我几乎每天都在我家的屋顶上放风筝。我觉得 “外星人 ”在太空中看着我,出于某种原因决定把我传送上去。

No Earthly Radar or Satellite will be able to see them. That’s how Powerful they are. I didn’t see any flying Saucer or any being with a Big head and a Small Body. I just remember being sucked into Space.  

地球上的雷达或卫星都无法看到它们。它们就是这么强大。我没有看到任何飞碟,也没有看到任何头大身子小的生物。我只记得自己被吸入了太空。

Redwebs
21小时前
To date there is no evidence of alien life anywhere in the universe.This is his belief and not a fact.

迄今为止,没有任何证据表明宇宙中存在外星生命。这只是他的信念,而不是事实。

Mr.Agnost
7小时前
There is another life somewhere out there but it's unsure if they're also intelligent like us.

外面的某个地方存在着另一种生命,但不确定它们是否也像我们一样具有智慧。

GavinFrancis
4小时前
Yes ! Aliens are real ...you'll find one as the Chief Minister of West Bengal

是的!外星人是真实存在的......你会发现西孟加拉邦的首席部长就是外星人。

Darna_Zaroor
8小时前
There are two reasons why we haven't been able to find them:
1.Universe is too big for us to even imagine. Finding a planet with life is like finding a niddle in 100 million haystacks.

我们没能找到他们有两个原因:
1. 宇宙太大,我们甚至无法想象。找到一颗有生命的行星就像大海捞针一样困难。

2. We look for planets that we think are habitable based on OUR standards. We look for water, oxygen, optimum temperature...but who knows, may be they don't need oxygen and roaming around in 450 degree Celsius is normal for them because even here, on Earth, we have found micro organisms living in the boiling water around underwater volcanoes. And there is anaerobic respiration where you don't need oxygen at all. Possibilities are numerous.

2. 我们根据自己的标准寻找我们认为适合居住的行星。我们寻找水、氧气、最佳温度......但谁知道呢,也许它们不需要氧气,在450摄氏度的环境中漫游对它们来说是正常的,因为即使在地球上,我们也发现有微生物生活在水下火山周围的沸水中。还有一种完全不需要氧气的无氧呼吸。可能性不胜枚举。

Jayeshphadke
1小时前(修改过)
He is correct...we cannot claim earth is the only planet with life...earth is literally grain sand in the ocean of universe

他说得没错......我们不能说地球是唯一有生命的星球......地球只是宇宙海洋中的一粒沙子。

Enchanted
4小时前
They are everywhere on and inside earth. They have bases in remote places. They are all over our solar system and beyond. If you can imagine it - it exists - this is the beauty and vastness of the cosmos. In fact most of the ‘gods’ that are worshiped on earth were highly advanced beings sent to teach us - instead of learning from them we began worshipping them.

它们在地球内外无处不在。它们在遥远的地方设有基地。它们遍布太阳系内外。只要你能想象,它就存在--这就是宇宙的美丽和浩瀚。事实上,地球上被崇拜的大多数 “神”都是被派来教导我们的高级生物,但我们并没有向他们学习,反而开始崇拜他们。

Vsshappy
4小时前
also the belief that all forms of Life needs water and oxygen and nitrogen, and other elements whose existence we discovered so far are the only ones… is another major flaw in our logic - another axiomatic fallacy of many we often trapped into.

此外,认为所有形式的生命都需要水、氧气和氮气,以及我们目前发现的唯一存在的其他元素......是我们逻辑中的另一个重大缺陷--我们经常陷入的另一个公理谬误。

Connecting
18小时前
Yes , as i had a very strange dream in my childhood and am still unable to get an explanation in which an unknown creature is moving infront of me and me travelling is a strange aerial vehicle. I am sane as of now and working normally , healthy.But still that dream is un explainable part of my life.

是的,因为我在童年时做过一个非常奇怪的梦,至今仍无法解释,梦见一个未知的生物在我面前移动,而我乘坐的是一辆奇怪的飞行器。我现在神智清醒,工作正常,身体健康。但那个梦仍然是我生命中无法解释的一部分。

Shivammalik
9小时前(修改过)
Human still get surprise when found new spices on earth, then how do they claim that there no life in incalculable universe

当人类在地球上发现新的香料时,他们仍然感到惊讶,那么他们如何声称在不可估量的宇宙中没有生命呢?

Bineetgulat
9小时前(修改过)
Aliens does not always means human like species. But it could be as small as earthworm. Basically some kind of life form.

外星人并不总是指类似人类的物种,但也可能小如蚯蚓。基本上是某种生命形式。

Playhard
21小时前
3200 solar systems? well some messed up! our galaxy possibly have over 200 billion stars and roughly about 10% of them is sun like stars which means about 20 billion stars

3200个太阳系? 真是一团糟!我们的银河系可能有超过2000亿颗恒星,其中大约有10%是类似太阳的恒星,也就是说大约有200亿颗恒星。

Crazyformyse
20分钟前
Finally ISRO finds the path NASA used for a longtime. Now we are going to see sci-fi movies like interstellar in indian cinema. A way to justify our space research funding. Good luck guys.

印度空间研究组织终于找到了NASA用了很久的方法。现在,我们将在印度电影中看到像《星际穿越》这样的科幻电影。这也是证明我们的太空研究经费的一种方式。祝你们好运!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-17 04:31 , Processed in 0.071542 second(s), 30 queries .