中国和日本开战的真正原因!

284 0
卡卡西里 2024-9-1 16:02:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
由于来自中国的威胁与日俱增,特别是最近中国 TB-001 无人机侵入日本领空之后,日本正在加强军事防御。这两个国家之间的紧张关系深深植根于它们长期的冲突历史,尤其是在 “屈辱的世纪”期间。随着中国不断试探日本的防御能力,日本正通过加强军事力量、结成战略联盟和开发轨道炮等先进技术来应对。

中国和日本开战的真正原因!

中国和日本开战的真正原因!

Tomasdarius
23小时前
Alright relax a tad with the titles.Here are better titles:
Japan vs China: How war could come
Japan vs China: How China may cause a war with Japan to happen
Japan vs China: Why Japan must prepare in case of chinese agression

好吧,标题稍微放轻松一点。这里有更好的标题:
日本VS中国:战争如何来临?
日本VS中国:中国如何导致与日本的战争发生?
日本VS中国:为什么日本必须为中国的侵略做好准备?

Ajknaup
15小时前
You're hired!

你被录用了!

Symphorosay
16小时前
Funny that Japan’s greatest strategic challenge is what the USA says it is!

有趣的是,日本最大的战略挑战正是美国所说的!

Tiefblau
7小时前
Well everyone aspire to be an Empire nation once or twice ...Got to get that experience somewhere XD , So what China Aspire to be isnt wrong as a matter-of-fact it use to be and is still an Empire.But at what cost?

每个人都渴望成为帝国国家一两次......总得在某个地方得到这样的经验。所以,中国的理想并没有错,事实上,它曾经是,现在仍然是一个帝国。但代价是什么?

VenturiLife
1天前
Doesn't make much sense. They'd lose their major trading partners instantly, and go broke. The internal instability would be wild.

没啥意义,他们会立刻失去主要贸易伙伴,然后破产。内部的不稳定将会非常严重。

Obluerisk
17小时前
Germany was Russia's largest trading partner. It didn't bother Putin at all.A shrinking economy or a massive loss in human live will be regarded as a losing strategy - even before the first iteration - but only by the Western POV.

德国是俄罗斯最大的贸易伙伴。普京对此一点也不担心。经济萎缩或人口大量流失将被视为失败的战略--甚至在第一次迭代之前--但这只是西方的观点。

The likes of RU or CN give a damn about the economy or a loss of human live and consider geostrategic goals as far more important - like winning new territory.
What China holds back is the lack of autarky (food, energy => in reaction a massive shift away from cash crops to stable foods by order of the china and massive storage of oil and other strategic resources) and the success of Western military tech against Russian tech.

而像俄罗斯或中国这样的国家才不在乎经济或人口损失,他们认为地缘战略目标要重要得多--比如赢得新的领土。中国的阻碍在于缺乏自给自足(粮食、能源 => 在中国的命令下,从经济作物大规模转向稳定的粮食,并大量储存石油和其他战略资源),以及西方军事技术对俄罗斯技术的成功。

Putin prepared Russia for a war - albeit not for such a disaster - but he was willing from day one to sacrifice the economy and million of lives.When the money reserves are used up, the Russian economy, which has now even a boom due to the massive stimuli of military sector, will collapse, but this won't matter für Putin.

普京为俄罗斯准备了一场战争--尽管不是为这样一场灾难--但他从第一天起就愿意牺牲经济和数百万人的生命。当货币储备用完后,俄罗斯的经济--现在甚至由于军事部门的大规模刺激而出现了繁荣--将会崩溃,但这对普京来说并不重要。

Before the invasion had had thought it will be a short war, with massive sanction, but a great reward, but now he das risked too much to stop the war empty handed.So an collapsing economy and the suffering for the people won't matter to him.He will fight on as long as he can.Most assume about 5 - 8 years before he runs out of men.

在入侵之前,普京曾认为这将是一场短兵相接的战争,虽然会有大规模的制裁,但会有丰厚的回报。因此,经济崩溃和人民受苦对他来说并不重要。只要有可能,他就会继续战斗。大多数人认为,在他的人手耗尽之前,大约还需要 5 - 8 年时间。

Debodgery
1天前
I'd LIKE to see China try coming after Japan! The Japan and USA relationship has been rather peaceful since the end of WW2. If you are looking for a great alliance that isn't NATO, well it's the US and Japan alliance! China wants a piece of that? I'd LIKE to see them try and find out what a TOTALLY BAD IDEA that is!!!

我很乐意看到中国尝试对付日本!自二战结束以来,日本和美国的关系一直相当和平。如果您想寻找一个非北约的伟大联盟,那就是美日联盟!中国也想分一杯羹?我倒想看看他们会不会发现这完全是个馊主意!

Just the J20 is 20 years behind US jets! It's effectively equivalent to the F117. China has never seen combat with a carrier or even combat tested a carrier! The US has done this many times. Japan has done this many times! China will just lose badly!!!

仅仅是歼 20 就比美国战机落后 20 年!它实际上相当于 F117。中国从未与航母进行过实战,甚至从未对航母进行过实战测试!美国做过很多次。日本做过很多次!中国只会输得很惨!

Notsaying
1天前
Not going to happen, stop projecting. Japan has a ton of allies incl all of NATO

不会发生的,别再预测了。日本有很多盟友,包括整个北约!

Ryanspinoza
1天前
Not only that, China only has few friends/alliles and some if not most will probably turn against them too. And it will isolate them and give the china a rude awakening that most of world both west and east don't like them and purely see them as an economic partner, which was only made possible due to west's sheer amount of investment and past support.

不仅如此,中国的朋友/盟友寥寥无几,即使不是大多数,也有一些可能会反目成仇。这将使他们孤立无援,并让中国猛然意识到,无论西方还是东方,世界上大多数国家都不喜欢他们,而只是将他们视为经济伙伴,而这一切都要归功于西方的大量投资和过去的支持。

MIKEHANDS
1天前
Nato was almost completely nothing until Trump stepped up to tell people to put in their fair share. We keep carrying all these agencies .. we pay the highest portion and most the tine they fall away to nothing without people even realizing it. For years we spoke Nato and United nations while everything was nearly defunded and just simply a name.

在特朗普站出来告诉人们投入自己应得的份额之前,北约几乎一无所有。我们一直背负着所有这些机构......我们支付了最高的部分,而大多数时候它们却在人们不知不觉中化为乌有。多年来,我们一直在谈论北约和联合国,而所有的一切几乎都被取消了经费,仅仅是一个名称而已。

MarkLandrebe
20小时前
Isn’t NATO Ukraines ‘ally’

北约不是乌克兰的 “盟友”吗?

Notsaying
19小时前
no it's not. If it was Russia would look like something out of Fallout by now

不是这样的。如果是的话,俄罗斯现在看起来就像《辐射》里的东西了。

Dienowxw
1天前(修改过)
China and russia are both prime examples of what commuism SHOULDN'T be: the border of Fascism. Too similar to WW2 Germany, just without the prejudice over religion.

中国和俄罗斯都是共产主义的典型代表:法西斯主义的边界。这与二战时期的德国太相似了,只是没有对宗教的偏见。

DT-wphk
1天前
Are you saying China and Russia aren't prejudiced about religion? Look again. You couldn't be more wrong.

你是说中国和俄罗斯对宗教没有偏见?再看一遍,你错得离谱了。

Kevinc
1天前
Communism should never be. In theory it’s great but human nature makes it what we have seen.

共产主义不应该存在。从理论上讲,它是伟大的,但人性使它成为我们所看到的样子。

YokaiX
19小时前
if you think human nature is people naturally want to be “power hungry, selfish, and evil”, that might be a YOU problem you’re projecting. Empathy is more naturally inherent to human nature and how our species and ancestors thrived and survived in tribes.

如果你认为人类的天性是 “渴望权力、自私、邪恶”,那可能是你自己的问题。同理心是人类与生俱来的天性,也是我们的物种和祖先在部落中繁衍和生存的方式。

Majorcarlton
1天前
History always repeats itself. Humanity is incapable of living in peace my friend.

历史总是在重演。人类无法和平共处,我的朋友。

Pilotpaulie
1天前
Depends on who is in the White House next year.

那要看明年谁入主白宫了!

Merlebarney
21小时前
I used to watch Business Basics but according to them both China and Russia will completely collapse within the next 6 months. That was 2 years ago.

我以前看过《商业基础》,但根据他们的说法,中国和俄罗斯都将在未来 6 个月内彻底崩溃,那是两年前的事了。

Luisfaria
17小时前
The Chinese threat to Japan exists, the attack has not yet happened but it has a reasonable degree of probability of happening and it is therefore acceptable to speculate about such an eventuality. And that's what this video is about very seriously. Japan is not alone, it will have Australia, South Korea, New Zealand and obviously the USA on its side.

中国对日本的威胁是存在的,袭击尚未发生,但有发生的合理可能性,因此对这种可能性进行推测是可以接受的。这就是这段视频的严肃意义所在。日本并非孤立无援,澳大利亚、韩国、新西兰以及美国都会站在日本一边。

Maggbba
12小时前
Japan has no choice but to get ready. Here we go again.

日本别无选择,只能做好准备。又来了!

Armitage
7小时前
S. Korea, And The Philippines Will Help Japan.

韩国和菲律宾将帮助日本!

GrrOUCH
18小时前
Readiness to fight back is the only way to remind China to play nice. I have often wondered about how Japan treated China during World War 2 and China's desire for revenge in their quest for "greatness".

准备反击是提醒中国友好的唯一方法。我经常想知道日本在第二次世界大战期间是如何对待中国的,以及中国在追求“伟大”的过程中是如何报复的。

Master-AGN
13小时前
The defence treaty doesn’t say America will come to Japan aid it says it will consult with Congress. It’s not automatic.

防卫条约并没有说美国会来援助日本,而是说美国会与国会协商。这不是自动的。

Billjones
18小时前
Well I'll tell you one thing I'd rather eat at a Japanese Steakhouse then at a Chinese food place

好吧,我告诉你一件事,我宁愿在日本牛排馆吃饭,也不愿在中餐馆吃饭!

Vltop
2小时前
In my opinion. There are two countries where concentrated nationalism is obvious. These are Israel and Japan. I will express the opinion that nationalism in Japan is higher than in Israel, despite the fact that I may offend Israel.

在我看来。有两个国家的民族主义非常明显。这两个国家是以色列和日本。我认为日本的民族主义高于以色列,尽管这可能会冒犯以色列。

But I see no reason for Japan to start a war with China. Both countries are connected historically and economically. The Chinese china does not pretend to change the political system in Japan.

但我认为日本没有理由与中国开战。两国在历史上和经济上都有联系。中国并不想改变日本的政治制度。

Perhaps Taiwan is the problem. In the event of the collapse of mainland China, Taiwan's elites will claim to rule the whole of China. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'll assume that there is a chance then to turn its expansion to Japan.

也许问题出在台湾。一旦中国大陆崩溃,台湾的精英们将声称统治整个中国。也许我错了,但我认为届时有机会将其扩张转向日本。

Misterfranko
20小时前
Something that has defiantly come out of the actions of China and Russia is it's woken everyone else up, NATO who has actually had Denmark and Switzerland join them has to actually be able to stand on it's own and members are putting money and effort into efforts to militarizes for the first time in decades. You know stuff is serious when a country shifts 50 years of policy like you mention in this video too.

中国和俄罗斯的行动无疑给其他国家敲响了警钟,丹麦和瑞士加入的北约必须真正能够自立,北约成员国几十年来首次投入资金和精力努力实现军事化。当一个国家像你在视频中提到的那样改变了 50 年的政策时,你就知道事情很严重了。

Lomhow
1天前
ADIZ is NOT the same thing as airspace. ADIZ is not sovereign airspace.The Chinese drone never entered Japanese airspace.

防空识别区与领空不是一回事,防空识别区不是主权领空,中国无人机从未进入日本领空。

Ronalddevine
1天前
China may have more quantity than Japan, but their quality is questionable. Since the late 60s, Japan has had a stellar reputation for refining, and perfecting new ideas. Japanese quality ranks right up with the best of us.

中国的数量可能比日本多,但质量却值得怀疑。自上世纪 60 年代末以来,日本在提炼和完善新理念方面一直享有盛誉。日本的质量可与美国媲美。

Ronroberts
22小时前
I disagree with the title of this video. I understand why some would agree.My rationale is based on historical recurrence. History has shown that nations go to war to settle a recent grievance, or are attacked and have to respond, or they are in a position of strength with imperalist ambitions.  

我不同意这段视频的标题,我理解为什么有人会同意。我的理由是基于历史的反复性。历史表明,国家会为解决最近的不满而开战,或遭到攻击而不得不做出回应,或处于强势地位而具有帝国主义野心。

China has no clear advantage in any of these three areas, so there is no logical reason they would go to war with Japan.On the flip side, Japan has no logical reason to attack China.Therefore, there is a high probability that there will be no war between China and Japan.

中国在这三个方面都没有明显的优势,因此没有任何合乎逻辑的理由与日本开战。反过来,日本也没有进攻中国的合理理由。因此,中日之间很可能不会发生战争。

LagunaL
20小时前
It says alot when most of the world supports Japan, a country renown for its WWII incidents, over china.

当世界上大多数国家都支持日本(一个因二战事件而闻名的国家)而不是中国时,这说明了很多问题。

Absiddique
23小时前
The Austrian painter's mistake was that he wanted to colonize Europe if he tried to colonize Asia or Africa then he would be just fine then the Western world would brand him as a hero.

奥地利画家的错误在于他想把欧洲殖民化,如果他想把亚洲或非洲殖民化,那他就会没事,然后西方世界就会把他打造成英雄。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-17 04:30 , Processed in 0.085226 second(s), 30 queries .