为何美国外交政策一团糟?

208 0
卡卡西里 2024-8-29 17:00:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
我们探讨了一个关键问题:美国的全球影响力是否正在自由落体?随着我们目睹国际关系动态的转变,我们深入探讨了美国外交政策的衰落及其对全球权力结构的影响。我们研究了导致美国影响力危机的因素,包括地缘政治变化、崛起的大国和不断变化的联盟。

为何美国外交政策一团糟?

为何美国外交政策一团糟?

Robertko
2天前
Look - throughout human history - Empires RISE & Empires FALL, and the United States is really no exception at this point. Also - WARS no longer seems to work anymore either - since the nations that are being attacked by the United States now have the ability to FIGHT BACK now as well. Remember Vietnam on April 27, 1976, and Afghanistan (aka the graveyard of empires) on August 15, 2021 ??? Have a nice day pal.

纵观人类历史,帝国兴亡,美国也不例外。此外,战争似乎也不再奏效--因为受到美国攻击的国家现在也有能力反击了。还记得 1976 年 4 月 27 日的越南和 2021 年 8 月 15 日的阿富汗(又称帝国坟场)吗?祝你愉快!

Farhadrazavi
2天前
Show me a single treaty that US has ever honored beginning from American Indians. Corruption and dishonesty has become part of US policy

给我看看美国从美国印第安人开始履行过的任何一项条约,腐败和不诚实已成为美国政策的一部分!

Peanutbrain
2天前(修改过)
Recent treaties ripped apart: Iran nuke deal jcpoa, Paris climate accord, Minsk 1 and 2, China / ŰȘ communique on Taiwan, etc

近期条约被撕毁:伊朗核协议、巴黎气候协议、明斯克 1 号和 2 号协议、中国/美国 台湾问题公报等!

Blcheah
2天前
Try looking for the Easter Bunny or the Tooth Fairy. I believe it is easier than finding examples of the US honoring treaties.

试着寻找复活节兔子或牙仙,我相信这比找美国履行条约的例子要容易得多。

Africanchild
2天前
American foreign policy really is a mess...but how can a country so full of ignorance and arrogance learn from its mistakes.

美国的外交政策真是一团糟......但一个如此充满无知和傲慢的国家怎能从错误中吸取教训。

Robertko
2天前
It'll keep repeating the same mistake, but expecting a different outcome, which never happens, and its empires FALLS down really really HARD too.

它会不断重复同样的错误,却期待着不同的结果,而这永远不会发生,它的帝国也会非常非常艰难地倒下。

Kenuston
2天前
One of the oldest unbroken U.S. treaties is the 1786 Treaty of Friendship with Morocco. It formally recognized Morocco’s 1777 recognition of the United States

美国最古老的条约之一是 1786 年与摩洛哥签订的《友好条约》。该条约正式承认了摩洛哥 1777 年对美国的承认。

Emysaavedra
2天前
every word you speak is so accurate and truthful, I hope the entire world listens to you and wake up from the US mainstream media that had kept them hypnotized for too long

你说的每一个字都是那么准确和真实,我希望全世界都能听你的,从美国主流媒体的催眠中醒来,因为他们已经被催眠了太久了。

Jiidwag
2天前
Its goooood to have an HONEST INDIAN speak the truth about India & EVIL US EMPIRE instead of shytting on China & hyping up India’s doomed state of affairs

很高兴有一个诚实的印度人说出关于印度和邪恶的美国帝国的真相,而不是喋喋不休地指责中国和夸大印度注定要失败的状况。

Henkmagnetic
2天前
Dr O - just for the record is United States of American (US of A'can), born in Morocco, but I'm sure you knew that.

O 博士--郑重声明一下,他是美利坚合众国人,出生在摩洛哥,但我相信你知道这一点。

Ywhmfyi
2天前
I agreed with Dr. O..that the USA'S president is like "sale representative" selling the products that they have no idea's what the products were about and they are good at signing at the dotted lines of regulations that weren't been written or proofreading by themselves either ..Period..

我同意O博士的观点,美国总统就像“销售代表”一样,销售那些他们根本不知道是什么的产品,他们擅长签署那些不是他们自己写的法规,也不擅长校对。

Newworldorder
2天前(修改过)
It changes a gangster s head every 4 years ,sometimes 8 years. And the gangsterism rules doesnt changed at all no matter who s the head.

黑帮头目每 4 年更换一次,有时甚至 8 年。无论谁当帮主,帮规都不会改变。

Geopoliticalt
2天前
yeah! Tere are no US statesmen or officials well-versed in Geopolitics, sadly!!

是啊!遗憾的是,美国没有精通地缘政治的政治家或官员!

MyVoice
2天前
we support with China we all one in asia we know China is no smallest they are also rise of own technology in power and strong working people with blessing by God

我们支持中国,我们都是亚洲的一员,我们知道中国不是最小的国家,他们也在崛起,拥有自己的技术、力量和强大的劳动人民,并受到上帝的保佑。

Davidrichards
2天前
Obviously, there's is a compelling need for regime change in the US. At least a vote for change. But unfortunately the "alternative" choice is largely similar on the most important issues.

显然,美国迫切需要进行政权更迭。至少要投票支持变革。但不幸的是,在最重要的问题上,“替代”选择在很大程度上是相似的。

Geopoliticalt
2天前
The issue for us here in the US is that the system itself needs to be replaced and/or reorganized top to bottom.

我们美国的问题是,制度本身需要从上到下进行更换和/或重组。

Clarenceedwar
2天前
On a scale of a 1 to 10 rating with respect to Joe Biden's handling of foreign policy, I would give him a ZERO. Through his severe lack of competence to run anything, a 1 is too good; he doesn't deserve it.

对于乔-拜登处理外交政策的能力,如果用1分到10分来打分,我会给他打零分。由于他严重缺乏管理任何事情的能力,1 分太好,他不配。

Ramplense
2天前(修改过)
I was waiting for your live yesterday to let you know that I saw a short from Mr. Kanthan  where he says that the protests in Bangladesh were a color revolution supported by the USA. He mentioned that Bangladesh now will get closer to China and Pakistan and it was done to punish India for being in BRICS. What do you think and can you do a live show about this subject?

我昨天一直在等你的直播,想让你知道我看到了坎坦先生(嘉宾)的一个短片,他说孟加拉国的抗议活动是美国支持下的颜色革命。他提到孟加拉国现在将与中国和巴基斯坦走得更近,这样做是为了惩罚印度加入金砖国家。您怎么看?

Parthppopat
2天前
Unbelievable! India budget not only mentioned Chinese FDI but when asked, FM refused to change stance on accepting Chinese FDI into India. Soo the whole border stand off is a sham then? Just to confuse uncle same

难以置信!印度预算不仅提到了中国的外国直接投资,而且当被问及此事时,印度总理拒绝改变接受中国对印度的外国直接投资的立场。那么,整个边境对峙就是个骗局?只是为了混淆视听。

Patrickgz
2天前
chinese fdi has been trickling in and vice versa since sco, just that it never gets media attention on both sides. both have pretty similar investment requirement like local participation, knowledge transfer and think similar tax too. border skirmishes are real though

自上合组织以来,中国的外国直接投资一直在流入,反之亦然,只是从未得到双方媒体的关注。两者都有非常相似的投资要求,比如当地参与、知识转移,也有相似的税收。边境冲突是真实存在的。

StipanRamon
2天前
US Foreign Policy is more Posturing than anything else if I understand well?Create tensions to raise or maintain budgets and if possible have other countries fighting their (the US's) wars, buying huge amounts of US Weapons in the process...Did I get this right?

如果我理解得不错的话,美国的外交政策更多的是在装腔作势。制造紧张局势以提高或维持预算,并在可能的情况下让其他国家打他们(美国)的战争,在此过程中购买大量美国武器......我说得对吗?

Ahliong
2天前
And the unaccounted funding for the pentagon. The mysterious dead of a few auditors that investigated the pentagon book.

还有五角大楼的不明资金,调查五角大楼账本的几名审计员神秘死亡。

Louiseclifford
2天前
US president is working just for weapons industries and weapons industry is for war not for peace and destruction.

美国总统只是在为武器工业工作,而武器工业是为了战争而不是为了和平。

Anvoong
2天前
When I was young started learning to play war games, initially I didn't know but kept building and used up all the resources until an enemy attack and didn't have any resources left to maintain the infrastructure to survive. This is the US doing the same stupid mistake thinking they can have unlimited money printing without consequences. It's game over.

我小时候开始学习玩战争游戏,起初并不了解,但一直在建造,耗尽了所有资源,直到敌人来袭,没有任何资源来维持基础设施以求生存。美国也在犯同样的愚蠢错误,以为他们可以无限制地印钞票而不承担任何后果,游戏结束了。

Sootuckchoong
2天前
I've read that though Russia was the one who defeated Germany, but without US help for the weapons needed, Russia would not have defeated Germany.

我在书上看到,虽然是俄罗斯打败了德国,但如果没有美国提供所需的武器,俄罗斯也不可能打败德国。

Jollcheist
2天前(修改过)
Weapons alone can't defeat anyone you still need the main power and in WW2 Russia threw millions into that battle but yes America provided weapons.

仅靠武器是无法打败任何人的,你还需要主要力量,在第二次世界大战中,俄罗斯投入了数百万人进行战斗,但美国提供了武器。

Junecheong
2天前
So important to remind people on WWII on who stop the war. We are all taught that US stop the war with the atomic bombing. Nothing about russian neither of China except the communist are not acceptable even until now as they curb freedom. We need people like you telling facts & history as it is.

在第二次世界大战中,提醒人们谁阻止了战争是非常重要的。我们都被告知美国用原子弹轰炸结束了战争。除了共产主义直到现在都是不可接受的,因为他们遏制了自由。我们需要像您这样的人,告诉我们事实和历史的真相。

Davidbrown
2天前(修改过)
When you have a liar as Sec of Stste, you not only lose credibility but respect.You can only cry wolf so many times

当你有一个骗子担任国务卿时,你不仅会失去信誉,还会失去尊重。狼来了的次数有限!

Parttimethinker
2天前
I believe we do have many very intelligent and qualified persons in the government. They are overlooked for obvious reasons. Ideal does get you votes. It’s he who got the gold make the rules way of politics in America

我相信,我们的政府中确实有许多非常聪明和合格的人才。由于显而易见的原因,他们被忽视了。理想确实能让你获得选票。在美国,是他让金钱制定了政治规则。

Geopoliticalt
2天前
You're right!! I worked with some good people...sadly, the system is corrupted to its core...

你说得对,我曾与一些好人共事......可悲的是,这个系统已经腐朽到了极点......

MGTOWilllee
2天前
Unfortunately in modern capitalism, if you are good, you'll be side lined or given the sack. Because you are deemed as a threat.

不幸的是,在现代资本主义中,如果你是好人,你就会被排挤或解雇。因为你被视为威胁。

Lilavall
11小时前
If US is falling apart, why are we still the most powerful and the one most desired place to live in still as of 2024.People migrate by the million to America still.

如果美国正在分崩离析,为什么到 2024 年,我们仍然是最强大、最理想的居住地。 移民美国的人数仍以百万计。

Phoenixknig
2天前
One word to summarize the US foreign policy: Hubris.

用一个词概括美国的外交政策: 傲慢。

Deevee
11小时前
They are not stupid, they know what they are doing it's all for the money.

他们不傻,他们知道自己在做什么,一切都是为了钱。

Hengongchua
2天前
Whether it is foreign policies of internal. For the last 8 years the country has 2 Presidents. And the last 8 years under the 2 Presidents not only the country is not improving but actually declining.

无论是对外政策还是对内政策。在过去的 8 年中,我国有两位总统。而在过去的 8 年中,在两位总统的领导下,国家不仅没有进步,实际上还在衰退。

The coming election and the 2 candidates either one win they are not going to change much or do any good to improve this declining nation. Could be even declining way further.

在即将到来的大选中,两位候选人无论哪位获胜,他们都不会有太大的改变,也不会为改善这个日渐衰落的国家带来任何好处。甚至有可能进一步衰落。

JIANGTG
2天前
1. It is quite true that American foreign policy is a mess.
2. U.S. always focuses on short-term " gains " which always end up with " heavy loses ".
3. U.S. does not feel comfortable when the world is not chaotic because it is not easy to gain its interests.
4. U.S. think tank lacks brilliant experts and thus is unable to offer long-term foreign policies to federal government.

1. 美国的外交政策确实一团糟。
2. 美国总是着眼于短期 “利益”,最终却总是 “损失惨重”。
3. 世界不乱,美国就不舒服,因为不容易获得利益。
4. 美国智库缺乏杰出的专家,因此无法向联邦政府提供长期的外交政策。

Chrisdike
2天前
well dear US citizen, every empires broke down due to big and fast expantions…just learn from istory ….

亲爱的美国公民,每个帝国都会因为快速扩张而崩溃......从历史中吸取教训吧 ....

Napoleonlag
2天前
name one country US try to make peace?.?

请说出一个美国试图实现和平的国家?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-17 04:36 , Processed in 1.695022 second(s), 44 queries .