中国和俄罗斯在非洲做什么?|| 彼得-泽汉(反华博主)

312 0
卡卡西里 2024-8-26 16:30:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
这段视频是我七月底在优胜美地背包旅行时录制的。中国和俄罗斯似乎很喜欢染指非洲,但他们在那里做什么?我们应该担心吗?

Orboakin
1天前
As a Nigerian, i am glad to see your objective coverage of African geopolitics. Your assessment on Russian and Chinese moves here is so true. China is pretty much here for cheap resource extraction and debt diplomacy for their own benefit.

作为一名尼日利亚人,我很高兴看到您对非洲地缘政治的客观报道。你对俄罗斯和中国在这里的举动的评估非常正确。中国在这里几乎是为了廉价的资源开采和债务外交。

Already they have started repossessing government houses and planes and other assets from my country since our inept government is heavily indebted to them for projects that are largely incomplete. As for Russia, they're here for displacing the west and easy access to resources for their war in Ukraine.

他们已经开始从我国收回政府的房屋、飞机和其他资产,因为我们无能的政府欠了他们很多债,而这些项目大部分都没有完成。至于俄罗斯,他们来这里是为了取代西方,并为他们在乌克兰的战争方便获取资源。

The three Sahel countries that "kicked out" France with the help of Russia are already experiencing increased insecurity and hardly anyone talks about that. The Tuareg rebels are gaining more ground and even these insurgencies are making way into the rest of west Africa. Even in the North of my country, during the recent protests, there were several agitators waving Russian flags and demanding regime change here

在俄罗斯帮助下 “赶走”法国的三个萨赫勒国家已经变得越来越不安全,但几乎没有人谈论这个问题。图阿雷格叛乱分子的地盘越来越大,甚至这些叛乱分子正在向西非其他地区进军。即使在我国北部,在最近的抗议活动中,也有一些煽动者挥舞着俄罗斯国旗,要求改变这里的政权。

付费看帖
剩余 88%内容需要支付 10金币后可完整阅读。开通会员全网阅读,每月最低只需要3.3元。
支持付费阅读,激励作者创作更好的作品。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-19 09:29 , Processed in 0.073143 second(s), 30 queries .