警察逃离后,孟加拉国学生在达卡巡逻!

188 0
卡卡西里 2024-8-21 16:13:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
孟加拉国的学生抗议活动导致政府垮台后,许多警察因害怕遭到他们试图镇压的运动的报复而放弃了自己的岗位。现在,学生们正试图填补他们的空缺,在孟加拉国首都达卡的街道上巡逻,以避免法律和秩序危机。

警察逃离后,孟加拉国学生在达卡巡逻!

警察逃离后,孟加拉国学生在达卡巡逻!

Hopeadehopele
1天前(修改过)
What an inspirational demonstration and true stories. I was following the Bangladeshi student protest from the beginning and as an African living under a corrupted gov't I'm jealous of your process.

多么鼓舞人心的示范和真实的故事。我从一开始就在关注孟加拉国学生的抗议活动,作为一个生活在腐败政府统治下的非洲人,我很羡慕你们的过程。

Arhamdad
1天前
Trust me we feared the worst on 5th August moments before that killer Hasina fled...i was sure she would cause civil war ordering the army to shoot its own countrymen...luckily they refused and i cant remember the last time ive ever felt so happy and relieved...

相信我,8 月 5 日,在杀手哈西娜出逃前一刻,我们曾担心过最坏的情况......我确信她会引发内战,命令军队射杀自己的同胞......幸运的是,他们拒绝了,我都不记得上一次感到如此高兴和欣慰是什么时候了......

we Bangladeshis are with and all other countries fighting murdering tyrants...thanks for your support...In Sha Allah u will be free from your oppressor as well...our freedom came at the price of 3000+ students and children's lives

我们孟加拉国人与所有其他国家的人一起打击杀人暴君......感谢你们的支持......真主保佑,你们也将从压迫者手中获得自由......我们的自由是以 3000 多名学生和儿童的生命为代价的。

Kazijaber
1天前
Police fled quicker than light

警察逃得比光还快!

Sheikhmasud
1天前
Cops made history in Bangladesh

警察在孟加拉国创造了历史!

TobolChi
1天前
They can get paid while sitting at home. not the amount they've gotten while doing the job actually.Corruption was at its peak and they would take bribe to turn a gentleman into criminal and criminal into a gentleman.

他们可以坐在家里拿工资。而不是他们在工作时得到的报酬。腐败最严重的时候,他们会收受贿赂,把绅士变成罪犯,把罪犯变成绅士。

Anadilxoxo
1天前
Dhaka is safer now than it has ever been in my entire life! It's incredible when citizens realize they are the real owners of a nation and take responsibility of it.

达卡现在比我有生以来任何时候都要安全!当公民意识到他们才是国家真正的主人,并承担起国家的责任时,这真是不可思议。

KingPriyom
1天前
the gov should be afraid of it's people, not the other way around

政府应该害怕人民,而不是相反!

Celestial
1天前
As an American I am awe inspired by what ive seen from bangladesh. We would never be able to do as good a job at stopping our corrupt and tyrannical police state that we live in. So so amazed

作为一名美国人,我对在孟加拉国的所见所闻感到敬畏。我们永远无法在阻止我们所生活的腐败和专制的警察国家方面做得这么好。真是太棒了!

Acasiasia
1天前
lol don't forget Bangladesh is a free independent nation no matter how much it is surrounded by India. If India try to destabilize Bangladesh your 7 sister states will also be destabilize and China will not stay quiet!

哈哈,别忘了孟加拉国是一个自由独立的国家,无论它被印度如何包围。如果印度试图破坏孟加拉国的稳定,那么你们的 7 个姐妹邦也会受到破坏,而中国也不会保持沉默!

Makoto
1天前
Bangladesh is kind of a sad country They had to fight 2 independence and had huge feminine for centuries.Even though Bangladesh has 50 dollars more GDP per capita then India. Atleast in India population density is kind of low in many states and has better infra structure.

孟加拉国是一个悲哀的国家,他们不得不为两次独立而战,几个世纪以来都有大量女性。尽管孟加拉国的人均 GDP 比印度高出 50 美元。至少在印度,许多邦的人口密度都很低,而且有更好的基础设施。

The only suffering states in India is Bihar and up l with 910$ and 1300$ sad but these two states hold 50% India's population among 28 states If these two states overcome the poverty India's GDP and per capita will take huge leap.

印度唯一受苦受难的邦是比哈尔邦和北方邦,这两个邦的人均 GDP 分别为 910 美元和 1300 美元,但这两个邦的人口却占印度 28 个邦人口的 50%。如果这两个邦克服了贫困,印度的国内生产总值和人均收入将实现巨大飞跃。

the rest of the states can contest Bangladesh lot of them even have better infrastructure. Atleast Indian's can go settle in other states if they wanna improve their life standards.But Bangladesh is kinda small in area and has huge population density and always face natural disasters

其余各邦可以与孟加拉国一较高下,其中很多邦甚至拥有更好的基础设施。如果印度人想提高生活水平,至少可以去其他邦定居。但孟加拉国国土面积小,人口密度大,而且总是面临自然灾害。

For example poor infrastructure, pervasive corruption, crime and disorder, underdeveloped financial markets, excessive regulations, and inadequate human capital and locational disadvantage for Bangladesh.

例如 :基础设施落后、腐败盛行、犯罪和混乱、金融市场不发达、监管过度、人力资本不足,这些都是孟加拉国的劣势。

Mocount
1天前(修改过)
Most of the European countries developed because they backed eachother up look how much United the Europe continent is against Russia meanwhile we always fight eachother. We will never gonna develop as long as there is hate between surrounded countries.

大多数欧洲国家都是因为相互支持才发展起来的,看看欧洲大陆是多么团结一致地反对俄罗斯,而我们却总是相互争斗。只要周边国家之间存在仇恨,我们就永远不会发展。

I won't say India is noble and always righteous India is as bad as china is but in world stage it should be always about interest not based on feelings. that's how china is able to develope.

我不会说印度很高尚,也不会说印度和中国一样坏,但在世界舞台上,利益永远是最重要的,而不是基于感情。中国就是这样发展起来的。

Pirateking
1天前
There was no police for 1 week in Bangladesh. Only the Govt affiliate parties were affected. I imagine what would happen to any other nation if there was no police law and order for 1 week.I say we Bangladeshis are much more civilized than any other nation.

孟加拉国一周没有警察。只有政府附属机构受到影响。我想象一下,如果其他任何国家一周没有警察,法律和秩序会怎样。我要说,我们孟加拉国人比任何其他国家的人都要文明得多。

ShayonMustakim
1天前(修改过)
Believe me or not,Bangladesh is the most safest country in South Asia. Indian will cry

不管你信不信,孟加拉国是南亚最安全的国家。印度人会哭的!

Leonardo
1天前
Give it a few months and see. You are celebrating too early.

再过几个月就知道了,你们庆祝得太早了!

Foodonlineuk
1天前
Bangladesh is facing all of its recent issues because of India's interference, and the whole world knows it. You can't just make a country do whatever you want. An uprising is bound to happen. Hasina has merely been a puppet of Modi, the one responsible for the Gujarat massacre. I suggest you stop interfering. This is why you don't have any neighboring countries that support you.

孟加拉国最近面临的所有问题都是因为印度的干涉,全世界都知道这一点。你不能让一个国家做你想做的事。起义是一定会发生的。哈西娜只不过是莫迪的傀儡,莫迪才是古吉拉特邦大屠杀的罪魁祸首。我建议你不要再干涉了。这就是为什么你们没有任何邻国支持你们。

Zasibys
1天前
I wish Russian civilians were strong as Bangladesh students... If they were we would have no WAR in Europe...

我希望俄罗斯平民能像孟加拉国学生一样坚强... 如果他们是这样,欧洲就不会有战争了......

Celestial
1天前
These students are absolutely inspiring. Sadly we in America would never be able to do this as well as they have.

这些学生绝对鼓舞人心。遗憾的是,我们美国人永远无法像他们那样做得这么好。

Sadafhusain
1天前
This was possible because people had put aside their differenced and came to fight for the same cause which is to establish democrcy and justice. People with both liberal and conservative values are on the same page for once and its actually beautiful to see....

之所以能够做到这一点,是因为人们放下了分歧,为了同一个事业而奋斗,那就是建立民主和正义。拥有自由主义和保守主义价值观的人们这一次站在了同一战线上,这其实是很美的....

RaiyanPorbo
1天前(修改过)
Students give to the best safety than Bangladesh police in present time.

目前,学生比孟加拉国警察更安全。

Akhand
1天前
Its over hyped. Probably you didnt go outside after hasina fled.

太夸张了,也许你在哈西纳逃走后就没出去过。

Deltaechomus
1天前
The Bangladeshi Police where currupt hooligans to begin with. Hopefully with the new government, there will be law-abiding officers.

孟加拉国警察一开始就是腐败的流氓。希望新政府上台后,能有守法的警察。

Falconmesa
1天前
So every one is police now? Lol

现在人人都是警察了?哈哈~~

TakatouYogiri
1天前
they are not police. they are filling the gap by helping people. all police departments in Bangladesh were corrupt. the students are doing volunteering.

他们不是警察,他们通过帮助人们来填补空缺。孟加拉国所有的警察部门都很腐败,学生们在做志愿服务。

Falconmesa
1天前
as a bangladeshi i even saw a police take cigerrates are bribes few years ago

作为一名孟加拉国人,几年前我甚至看到一名警察收受雪茄贿赂。

Rampaibeso
1天前
students can now fulfil 100% quota in police's vacancies as long as no protest from other parties.

只要其他党派不提出抗议,学生现在就可以 100%填补警察职位空缺。

Ramatafamily
1天前
Everyone cannot and will not become police, but everyone can become volunteers. Self discipline and volunteering comes spontaneously and that can fill the void.

每个人都不能也不会成为警察,但每个人都可以成为志愿者。自律和志愿服务是自发的,这可以填补空白。

CloutPUBG
1天前
No police for a week !!!There would've been another civil war if something like that happens here in The US

一周内没有警察!!如果这样的事情发生在美国,可能会引发另一场内战。

Kathibaba
1天前(修改过)
Now this is peak libartarianism. Now thry should form a new police from the start, one whose purpose is serving the community.

这才是自由主义的顶峰。现在,他们应该从一开始就组建一支以服务社会为宗旨的新警察队伍。

NotUnymous
1天前
Bangladesh seems to be hurtling towards a failed state , the army should be taking more of a central role in maintaining law and order.

孟加拉国似乎正在向一个失败的国家迈进,军队应该在维护法律和秩序方面发挥更重要的作用。

This is an opportunity for China to step in , Bangladesh already operates chinese subs , if china is allowed to setup a naval base in Bangladesh it would be very difficult to differentiate between chinese ans bangla signatures. India and the west must step in to help during the leadership vaccum China already has leverage over Pakistan and operates one of their latgest ports and similar situation in Sri Lanka

这是中国介入的一个机会,孟加拉国已经在使用中国的潜艇,如果允许中国在孟加拉国建立海军基地,将很难区分中国和孟加拉国的标志。印度和西方必须在领导层真空期介入提供帮助。中国已经对巴基斯坦拥有影响力,并经营着其最晚的港口之一,斯里兰卡的情况也类似。

GoodlifeInvestor
21小时前
Students should also grade papers and monitor exams the ensure no one fails? Do these “students” study at all?

学生也要批改试卷和监督考试,以确保没有人不及格?这些 “学生”到底有没有学习?

Monzuara
15小时前
Created all trouble and now try to solve the craziness !! Are these students capable of stopping bad elements? They are also involved in many killings too.

制造了所有的麻烦,现在却要设法解决这些疯狂的问题!这些学生有能力阻止坏人吗?他们也参与了许多杀人事件。

Sauravyadav
1天前
Meanwhile 1500 prisoners flee some of them are Terrorists. Hope Hindus not be alienated and exploited.

与此同时,1500 名囚犯逃离,其中一些是恐怖分子。希望印度教徒不会被疏远和利用。

Mamungazi
1天前
Imagine if American students would do this too?

想象一下,如果美国学生也这样做,会怎么样?

Sadafhusain
1天前
we are scheduled to be going back to school from next week since police is back after some primary reformes.

我们计划从下周开始返校,因为经过一些初级改革后,警察又回来了。

Zayden.Marxist
15小时前
This is a new government in embryo. The students and workers need to take over completely and become the official government.

这是一个新政府的雏形,学生和工人需要完全接管并成为正式政府。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 00:39 , Processed in 0.079995 second(s), 33 queries .