欧盟面临全面去工业化,支付美国保护费,美元即将贬值!

221 0
阳光使者 2024-7-24 01:00:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
随着特朗普越来越接近美国总统宝座,他的经济政策有可能将欧洲推向工业末日。与此同时,北约和台湾面临着一个要求交保护费的新美国。特朗普还打算让美元贬值,以将制造业带回家,这将产生重大影响。

Horridohob
1天前
Why does Europe need to increase defense spending? Who threatens Europe???Surely not Russia nor China.

欧洲为什么需要增加国防开支?谁在威胁欧洲?当然不是俄罗斯,也不是中国。

Sefuriyembe
1天前
Why EU leaders look so dumb ?!

为什么欧盟领导人看起来如此愚蠢?

Salcanales
23小时前
It’s hereditary

这是遗传的!

YJPLAPI
22小时前
They are on the Americans' payroll.They are trying to look like Americans.

他们是美国人的雇员,他们正在努力让自己看起来像美国人。

Omegabulldog
15小时前
Because MOST of them are still living in the feudal age.....

因为他们中的大多数人还生活在封建时代.....

Gelinrefira
6小时前
He is going full colonialism and harvesting the Europeans, the Japanese and the South Koreans. I got my popcorn filled because the drama is going to be as he likes to say "tremendous".

他是在推行殖民主义,收割欧洲人、日本人和韩国人。我已经把爆米花装满了,因为这部剧将会像他喜欢说的那样 “非常精彩”。

Rozaliamajo
1天前
Imagine what 60 billion dollars would do to improve so many places in the U.S. that look like the 3rd World!

想象一下,600亿美元能做些什么来改善美国这么多看起来像第三世界的地方!

Mandrews
21小时前
There is so much graft in US projects that not much will be done for $60B. Newsom in California spent $7 million to install 7 electric vehicle charging stations.  He said it costs more than people think.  Who said going electric will be cheaper?

美国项目中的贪污腐败现象非常严重,600 亿美元做不了多少事。加利福尼亚州的纽瑟姆花费 700 万美元安装了 7 个电动汽车充电站。他说,花费比人们想象的要多,谁说电动汽车会更便宜?

Ywtcc
21小时前
America is not suited to be at the head of a financial empire, precisely because it's unable to find structural efficiencies to compensate for high labor costs.Empire can work, if it's managed correctly.Unfortunately, the American government seems uniquely unable to manage the consequences of financialization.

美国不适合成为金融帝国的首领,正是因为它无法找到结构性的效率来弥补高昂的劳动力成本。如果管理得当,帝国是可以成功的。不幸的是,美国政府似乎独一无二地无法管理金融化的后果。

America put debt on education, and healthcare, so supporting this large debt results in too much strain on the population, and labor market dysfunction.Smart government isn't no government when it comes to business matters.Also, a government that isn't willing to advocate for investment in its own people, is a government that's a burden on its own people.

美国在教育和医疗方面举债,因此,支持这些巨额债务导致人口负担过重,劳动力市场功能失调。在商业问题上,聪明的政府不是无政府。另外,一个不愿意为本国人民投资的政府,就是一个给本国人民带来负担的政府。

Davidlai
13小时前
Ukraine will never see $60 billion they'll only get a small fraction. Most of the money will go to the MIC to benefit the home states, shareholding portfolios and political donations of those politicians who voted for it.

乌克兰永远不会看到 600 亿美元,他们只会得到一小部分。大部分资金将流向军事工业公司,使那些投了赞成票的政客的母国、股份组合和政治捐款受益。

Fastpistonx
4小时前
Poor Eu should stop buying 5× expensive gas from Us...

可怜的欧盟应该停止从美国购买5倍价格的天然气......

Ttgeopol
1天前
Germans are happy vassals. In the future they will become unhappy vassals.

德国人是快乐的附庸,将来他们会成为不快乐的附庸。

Vedrfollnir
1天前
The fact that the EU re-elected Ursula von der Leyen as european commission president speaks volumes.

欧盟再次选举乌苏拉-冯德莱恩为欧盟委员会主席,这足以说明问题。

StopCensorship
1天前
eurocrats*No citizen in any EU country actually voted for her.

欧盟官员,没有一个欧盟国家的公民真正投票支持她。

Mnemonic
17小时前
I'd replace the world "elected" with "appointed", just to be more accurate. Europeans don't "elect" the European Commission President, and they can't vote her out of office either.

为了更准确起见,我想把 “选举”改为 “任命”。欧洲人并不 “选举”欧盟委员会主席,他们也不能投票让她下台。

MsBay
22小时前
Now Europe is seeing Henry Kissinger‘s famous saying in action, “to be an enemy of America is dangerous, but to be a friend is fatal”.

现在,欧洲正在实践亨利-基辛格的名言:“与美国为敌是危险的,但与美国为友则是致命的”。

Steinbauge
2小时前
US never saw EU as a friend, EU is after all the first monetary area outside the dollar

美国从未将欧盟视为朋友,毕竟欧盟是美元之外的第一个货币区。

Mnemonic
17小时前
Self awareness (at least publicly) has never been a European strong point. Whenever something goes wrong, they always blame either Russia, or China, or (as a last resort) Europeans.

自我意识(至少是公开意识)从来都不是欧洲人的强项。每当出现问题,他们总是指责俄罗斯或中国,或者(作为最后的手段)指责欧洲人。

MrHafidm
1天前
Pay protection money,that's how the maffia works

交保护费,这就是黑手党的运作方式!

AIomelayu
1天前
Philipines have to pay Trump next year too

菲律宾明年也要向特朗普交钱!

Ikhmalmal
1天前
How they pay??

他们怎么付钱?

Fannyalbi
1天前
bananas n pineapples The Philippines has a lot of beautiful women, don't they?

香蕉和菠萝,菲律宾有很多美女,不是吗?

Darknova
18小时前(修改过)
And Japan and S Korea they going to pay the price soon.

日本和韩国很快就会付出代价。

Brianliew
23小时前
Might be true in the 1980s but now is 2024 and the US is not calling the shots anymore.

在 20 世纪 80 年代可能是对的,但现在是 2024 年,美国不再发号施令了。

KevinAlvarado
20小时前
The United States financial system has lost credibility.their debt rises with 1 trillion dollars per 100 days. so thats 3 trillion dollars per year.

美国的金融体系已经失去了信誉。他们的债务每 100 天增加 1 万亿美元,那么每年就是 3 万亿美元。

Mamacryright
1天前
EU is actually sanctioned on it own manufacturing and economic Prowess , China doesn't bother at all bcoz the world is so big market w/o US & EU though

欧盟其实是在制裁自己的制造业和经济实力,中国根本不在意,因为没有美国和欧盟,世界市场那么大。

Twowheelsand
1天前
They literally declaring themselves the lapdog of US

他们简直就是在宣称自己是美国的走狗!

PracticaProphetica
1天前
Inflation will continue to grow in the US as BRICS membership grows. The US caused this upon themselves with their sanctions policy. As the dollar weakens US spending will get less so re-industrializing the country will be impossible. The empire is in free fall.

随着金砖国家成员的增加,美国的通货膨胀将继续增长。这是美国的制裁政策造成的。随着美元疲软,美国的支出将减少,因此不可能实现国家的再工业化。帝国正在自由落体。

Kerryburns
19小时前
Europe needs to join BRICS.As an English immigrant in Europe I grew up immersed in Russian culture, India fascinates me, China supplies most of my farm equipment, musical instruments, transport and electronics, Brazil and South Africa I would love to visit .... but America ? F*CK NO !

欧洲需要加入金砖国家。作为一名在欧洲的英国移民,我在俄罗斯文化的熏陶下长大,印度让我着迷,中国提供了我大部分的农用设备、乐器、交通工具和电子产品,巴西和南非我很想去看看....但美国呢?我他妈的不去!

UrimThummin
1天前(修改过)
It is the  first time I heard Trump wants Chinese factories in the US instead of complete decoupling , that means alot

这是我第一次听说特朗普希望中国在美国建厂,而不是完全脱钩,这意味着很多。

Horchongkang
1天前(修改过)
Yeah, this also can change on a dime. Why would any chinese company risk its money when talks of confiscation of chinese asset is starting in Europe right now?

是啊,这也是瞬息万变的。现在欧洲已经开始讨论没收中国资产的问题了,中国公司为什么还要拿自己的钱冒险呢?

Random
19小时前
But would China want to risk having its assets and technologies confiscated?

但中国愿意冒着资产和技术被没收的风险吗?

Ardinhajihi
1天前
So if Trump is going to devalue the dollar, but Euro is getting deindustrialized. Which will weaken faster, EUR or USD? Gold will probably go up anyway

所以如果特朗普要让美元贬值,但欧元正在去工业化。欧元和美元哪个贬值更快?无论如何,金价很可能会上涨!

Ikmeitei
1天前
Luring China to build EVs in US will create jobs but will China take the bait ( profits )and trust DT will not confiscate assets or freeze profits latter on ?

引诱中国在美国制造电动汽车可以创造就业机会,但中国是否会上钩(利润)并相信特朗普不会没收资产或冻结利润?

Andrew
1天前
I think it is just continuation of what the US state had planned anyway. China was always going to be next on the list. The US has become more and more protectionist. Regarding the Chinese setting up in the US, well they should consult Morris Chang and ask him how it was. Two big problems were the Chinese really didn't want to move there and the workers in the US were inexperienced, lazy and unionised.

我认为这只是美国国家计划的延续。中国永远是下一个目标。美国的保护主义愈演愈烈。关于中国人在美国设立公司的问题,他们应该去问问张忠谋(Morris Chang),问问他是怎么做的。两个大问题是:中国人真的不想搬到那里去;美国的工人缺乏经验、懒惰,而且都是工会成员。

Thawyc
23小时前
Are there still investors who want to invest in US? Knowing that their assets can be robbed at any time?

还有投资者愿意在美国投资吗?明知他们的资产随时可能被抢劫?

Ardinhajihil
1小时前
dont use the word rob sir, its sanction..which basically means the same thing

不要用 “抢 ”这个词,先生,它是制裁的意思。基本上意思是一样的!

Mnemonic
17小时前
If I were China, I'd think very carefully before building Chinese cars in the US - China would never know when those factories would be "taken", or when their US bank accounts would be frozen.

如果我是中国,在美国制造中国汽车之前就会慎重考虑--中国永远不会知道这些工厂何时会被 “拿下”,也不会知道他们在美国的银行账户何时会被冻结。

Censorship
1天前
How to invest in a country where every four years, a new government with new trade policies will come into effect?

在一个每四年就会有一个新政府出台新的贸易政策的国家,如何进行投资?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-8 12:53 , Processed in 0.081164 second(s), 33 queries .