中国如何重塑厕所?

262 0
阳光使者 2024-7-23 01:00:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
在过去的几十年里,中国的公共厕所普遍声誉不佳,经常脏乱不堪,维护不善,让人不忍直视。1993 年,中国只有约 7.5%的农村地区有厕所,但到 2016 年底,这一数字已上升至 80.3%,到 2020 年将达到 85%。

中国如何重塑厕所?

中国如何重塑厕所?

Senti
7小时前
India: Toilets are key indicator of measurement of advancement of a country

印度:厕所是衡量一个国家进步的关键指标!

TheFeederabis
6小时前
cmon bro, give india a pass

拜托兄弟,放过印度吧!

Existential
6小时前(修改过)
I'm indian but I'm ashamed and laughing

我是印度人,但我很惭愧,我在笑!

MullBatoora
3小时前
They love nature especially the smell . So they spread it lol

他们热爱大自然,尤其是大自然的气味。所以它们会传播这种气味,哈哈~~

Kennedy
18小时前
India is so advanced...the people there don't need toilet nor toilet paper. That's Superpower India!

印度太先进了......那里的人不需要厕所,也不需要厕纸。这就是超级大国印度!

Pandabearoc
6小时前
Wow this is 2050 technology I am impressed with the Chinese creativity and competitiveness.

哇,这是 2050 年的技术。中国人的创造力和竞争力给我留下了深刻印象。

JohnnysCafe_
6小时前
These are toilets we might expect to see in a science fiction spaceship.

这些是我们可能会在科幻飞船上看到的厕所。

Lordumas
6小时前
In USA, toilets are squatted on by squatters.

在美国,厕所是由擅自占用者占用的。

Horridohob
6小时前
Wonderful information about toilets in China. I used to always worry about toilets in China when I visited the country because of my unpredictable needs to vacate waste. Now, I no longer need to be concerned.

关于中国厕所的精彩信息。以前我到中国旅游时,总是担心中国的厕所,因为我总是无法预料自己是否需要排泄废物。现在,我再也不用担心了。

Kyfung
4小时前
And it's affordable everything made by China. A Xiaomi smart toilet lid cost about $130 usd in China.

中国制造的一切都物美价廉,一个小米智能马桶盖在中国的售价约为 130 美元。

Teardrop
6小时前(修改过)
India trying the same and successfully fail

印度尝试同样的方法,但成功地失败了!

Chinglimwong
6小时前
No! India does not need toilet !

不!印度不需要厕所!

Merrick
4小时前
Yeah, they‘ve got the mightiest and holliest Ganges River.

是啊,他们有最强大、最神圣的恒河。

Miriambret
6小时前
Really amazing this toilet revolution and I never could imagine have a smart toilet!

这场马桶革命真的太神奇了,我从未想象过会有智能马桶!

Jayjaywood
7小时前(修改过)
in terms of hygiene in public toilet, squatting toilet is unbeatable.no skin contact.

就公共厕所的卫生而言,蹲厕是无与伦比的。不接触皮肤。

NO1jkpg
7小时前
I love this, i always wanted to have a smart toilett. Is like toilett heaven.

我喜欢这个,我一直想拥有一个智能马桶。简直就是厕所天堂。

RitaAlano
6小时前
As recent as 2019 when I last visited China, squat toilets were still the norm. I remembered walking all over Baiyun International Airport looking for a seat toilet.  I couldn't find any!  

就在我上一次访问中国的 2019 年,蹲式厕所仍是常态。我记得当时我走遍了白云国际机场寻找座便器。结果一个也没找到!

I had to squat and failed to rise from my squating position. I fell.Fortunately, the toilet was super clean. It was embarrassing but I didn't get hurt, except my pride and self confidence. Today I'm 75.

我不得不蹲下,却没能从蹲位站起来。我摔倒了。幸运的是,厕所非常干净。虽然很尴尬,但我并没有受伤,除了自尊和自信。今天,我 75 岁了。

Tleoldbrother
6小时前
In China, when we go to a public toilet, we prefer to use a squat, which is generally considered to be more hygienic, even if the toilet seat provides a disposable toilet seat.

在中国,我们去公共厕所的时候,更愿意用蹲坑,大家会普遍觉得蹲坑更卫生一些,即使坐便器提供一次性马桶垫。

RitaAlano
6小时前
In addition to squatting and getting up, the elderly and obese people are stumped, and the ground is wet and smelly. On a visit to the Shaolin Temple, I plucked up the courage to walk into a toilet with only one hole dug in the ground. The smoke made me retching and I ran away.

蹲坑除了蹲下和起身时,难倒了年迈和身体肥胖的人之外, 还有地湿和臭气熏天的不好处. 访问少林寺时, 我曾鼓起勇气, 走入一座地下只挖了一个洞的厠所。熏得我不停干呕, 立刻转身逃离。

Quarion
6小时前
There is a difference between a squat and a dry toilet, and the toilet you said dug only one hole is a dry toilet, which is indeed disgusting

蹲坑和旱厕是有区别的,你说的只挖一个洞的厕所是旱厕,确实很恶心!

Davidwong
5小时前
No, there must be seated toilets in Baiyun Airport in 2019, and there are a lot of them, which should be that you just didn't encounter them.

不对,2019年白云机场肯定有坐式马桶,而且数量不少,应该是你刚好没遇到。

OHALAN
2小时前
I feel dizzy when squat for toilet. I am not used to squatting while pooping anymore because I have been using seated ones for 20 years. But when I was kid in China I had no problem. It is difficult as you get older.

蹲厕所时我感到头晕。我已经不习惯蹲着大便了,因为我已经使用坐式大便器 20 年了。但我小时候在中国的时候没有问题。年纪越大越困难。

Ldsyldsy
6小时前
The water-squirting feature actually works really well, eliminating the need for toilet paper. I went from “it’s a joke” to “I want it.”

喷水功能真的很好用,省去了卫生纸。我从 “这是个笑话 ”变成了 “我想要它”。

Fredfrond
7小时前
I would like the UV light feature to disinfect the toilet.

我想要紫外线消毒马桶的功能。

Jennyngo
4小时前
China is the run for technology and development so much these few years.China has change alot love it much much better than western countries.They have great president who alway do great things for their people and country

这几年,中国的技术和发展突飞猛进。中国的变化很大,比西方国家好得多。他们有伟大的总统,总是为人民和国家做伟大的事情。

Orangutan
2小时前
Good system produce good leaders. One man one vote sometime produce idiots as leaders.

好的制度会产生好的领导人,一人一票有时会产生白痴领袖。

Greyson
7小时前
before a lot people like go to Japan to buy the toilet But now Chinese one looks more cool also some Chinese public toilet is so fancy ! maybe can make about Chinese cool public nice video!

以前很多人喜欢去日本买马桶,但现在中国的马桶看起来更酷,而且中国的一些公共厕所也很花哨!也许可以制作关于中国酷公共厕所的漂亮视频!

Mzjcyt
5小时前
In fact, many of Japan's smart toilet seats are made in China. Many years ago many Chinese people specifically went to Japan to buy toilet seats, only to find that they were all exported from China to Japan

其实,日本的很多智能马桶盖都是中国制造的。很多年前,很多中国人专门去日本买马桶盖,结果发现都是从中国出口到日本的!

Edmurks
9小时前
Great to see!A long way from the public toilets I experienced in my visit to China about 10 years ago. Well done !The toilets of South Korea were always cutting edge so its good China is now catching up. Never mentioned heated seats though!

很高兴看到这一点!与我 10 年前访问中国时使用的公共厕所相比,现在的厕所已经大不一样了。干得好!韩国的厕所一直都是最先进的,所以中国现在能迎头赶上就很不错了。不过从来没听人提过加热座椅!

MendeMaria
7小时前(修改过)
Wow. We can learn from them. What about the costs for these sophisticated toilets?

哇!我们可以向他们学习。我们可以向他们学习,这些先进厕所的成本如何?

Alexracoon
3小时前
A government that works for the people, for their wellbeing, very unusual in the world

一个为人民服务、为人民谋福利的政府,在世界上很不寻常!

Zenstory
6小时前
In the year 2002, when my company in Malaysia sent me to their China new factory to setup the IT system, they still built our factory with such traditional toilet: multiple rectangular holes without even a divider, so everybody can see each other shitting. After that we proposed to the management to change back to the Malaysian style (or western style) toilet.

2002 年,我在马来西亚的公司派我去他们在中国的新工厂安装 IT 系统,他们在我们工厂里建造的仍然是这种传统的厕所:多个长方形的洞,甚至没有隔板,每个人都可以看到对方拉屎。之后,我们向管理层提议改回马来西亚式(或西式)厕所。

MullBatoora
3小时前
No sar Train track toilets are the best its our tradition in India.

火车轨道厕所是最好的,这是我们印度的传统。

Grandwonder
5小时前
India is like: “Come on man! We haven’t start using toilet in our houses yet and you Chinamen are already inventing a new futuristic high tech toilet? Come on man! What’s up with that?!”

印度就像“得了吧 我们家里还没开始用马桶呢,你们中国人就已经发明了未来派的高科技马桶?拜托,老兄!这是怎么回事?”

Angelaooi
10小时前
I visited Guizhou recently n noted the vast toilet improvements.Plenty toilets were added n they were almost all clean n well maintained.I hv a couple suggestions though. The ratio of toiets shld b doubled or more for females as we take longer time using them.

我最近去了趟贵州,注意到厕所有了很大的改善。增加了很多厕所,而且几乎所有的厕所都很干净,维护得也很好。但我有几点建议。女性厕所的比例应增加一倍或更多,因为我们使用厕所的时间更长。

I noticed dire, insufficient seated toilets though. People with injury or recently operted on n those who hv leg probelms cant use the many available squat toilets.
Toilet makers shld take note to design all toilets, especially the squatting ones with foldable railings or some sort of sliding or pop up ones to address this problem for easier usage.

我注意到坐式厕所的数量严重不足。受伤或刚做完手术的人以及腿脚不便的人无法使用现有的蹲厕。厕所制造商应该注意设计所有厕所,尤其是带有可折叠栏杆或某种滑动或弹出式栏杆的蹲厕,以解决这一问题,方便人们使用。

Bernanhalim
6小时前
India's PM Narendra Modi promised (in election campaign) 1 toilet for every 1 household if he was elected, and he got elected more than twice

印度总理纳伦德拉-莫迪(在竞选中)承诺,如果他当选,每 1 户人家就有 1 个厕所,结果他当选了两次以上。

Wulung
6小时前
Toilet cleaning robots with UV lights will be nice

带有紫外线灯的厕所清洁机器人将是个不错的选择!

Kalasend
5小时前
Show this to Americans and they be like, "The gub'mint is monitoring you"

给美国人看这个,他们就会说 “政府在监视你”。

ReelyBad
1小时前(修改过)
Back from Japan & China. Sorry didn’t find a single Toilet up to the standards of Japan. Japan Rocks in Toilets. 2nd Japan toilet are super clean vs China smelly & no soap in them. But toilets are widely available in both countries. Never had any problem to find one.

从日本和中国回来了。很抱歉,我没有找到一个符合日本标准的厕所。日本的厕所非常棒。第二,日本的厕所超级干净,而中国的厕所臭气熏天,而且没有肥皂。但两国的厕所都很普遍,找厕所从来没有任何问题。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-8 12:52 , Processed in 0.064115 second(s), 30 queries .