美国大选为何对日本如此重要?

204 0
阳光使者 2024-7-20 01:00:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2024 年的总统竞选已经开始,结果对日本来说太重要了,大多数日本人都非常关心。但为什么这对日本如此重要呢?

美国大选为何对日本如此重要?

美国大选为何对日本如此重要?

DrD0000M
1天前
The percent of American tourists that are obnoxious "influencers" is close to zero.This very tiny, but highly visible group should not be used to draw judgments about the majority of American tourists.They annoy us too, inside and outside of Japan.

令人讨厌的 “网红”在美国游客中的比例接近于零。我们不应该用这一极小但非常引人注目的群体来评判大多数美国游客。无论在日本国内还是国外,他们也会惹恼我们。

Linuxman
1天前
The Japanese outside of a few tourism hotspots actually love American tourists, as we are more willing to spend money, do not haggle on price, and try to speak Japanese.

在少数几个旅游热点以外,日本人其实很喜欢美国游客,因为我们更愿意花钱,不会讨价还价,而且尽量讲日语。

Wilson
1天前
You don't have to be a influence to be obnoxious. American Tourist were considered obnoxious before social media and influencers were a thing.

令人讨厌的人不一定要有影响力。在社交媒体和有影响力的人出现之前,美国游客就被认为是令人讨厌的。

RodneyKing
4小时前
There existed obnoxious Americans BEFORE social media. People need to wake up to the cultural issues of the country and not deflect. Deflection solves no problems. Mainstream American culture is obnoxious. Most of the problems in America as a country are from “everyday” people, not from influencers.

在社交媒体出现之前,就有令人讨厌的美国人了。人们需要清醒地认识到国家的文化问题,而不是转移视线。偏离解决不了任何问题。美国的主流文化令人讨厌。美国作为一个国家的大部分问题都来自 “普通人”,而不是有影响力的人。

RodneyKing
4小时前
The level of deflection and denial is astounding. Too many Americans have an accountability problem. To think that all of these news reports and incidents are coming from “social media influencers” is laughable . Not every American with a camera is an influencer . If it were the “influencers” who were the problem, how do you explain the long history of social issues the Japanese have had with American soldiers stationed in Okinawa?I guess they were “influencers” too right?

美国人的搪塞和否认程度令人震惊。太多美国人有问责问题。认为所有这些新闻报道和事件都来自 “社交媒体影响者”的想法是可笑的。不是每个带相机的美国人都是有影响力的人。如果问题出在 “有影响力的人”身上,那又如何解释日本人与驻扎在冲绳的美国士兵之间由来已久的社会问题呢? 我猜他们也是 “影响者”吧?

Americans who live in America KNOW how obnoxious their countrymen can be. To think another country wouldn’t notice it is wishful thinking. Instead of denying and coping, Americans should be encouraged to reflect and change.

生活在美国的美国人知道他们的同胞有多么令人讨厌。认为另一个国家不会注意到这一点是一厢情愿的想法。与其否认和应付,不如鼓励美国人反思和改变

Maikutsukino
1天前
American politics shape many things in the world, and things change dramatically depending on which party is in control. As for American tourists, please don't judge everyone based on the bad people. I go out of my way to be as polite as possible when visiting Japan. I never want to dishonor my friends who live in Japan, and I keep that in my mind all the time.

美国的政治影响着世界上的许多事情,哪个党派掌权,事情就会发生巨大的变化。至于美国游客,请不要以坏人来评判所有人。我在访问日本时会尽量表现得彬彬有礼。我永远不想让生活在日本的朋友蒙羞,我一直牢记这一点。

ARKSAAXX
1天前
I'm Japanese, but I have a far worse impression of Australian tourists than American tourists.You know what I mean if you go to ski resorts such as Niseko.

我是日本人,但我对澳大利亚游客的印象远不如美国游客。如果您去过新雪谷等滑雪胜地,就会明白我的意思。

Megwaldren
1天前(修改过)
In my personal opinion one thing US political offices never include in their agendas that they should is improving the manners and civility of citizens. I don't know why every potus term glosses over this.US does need a culture shift cause at the current rate it will only get more divicive. Politicians promoting might and arrogance should change that message to strength, courage and humility.

我个人认为,美国的政治机构从未将改善公民的礼仪和文明纳入其议程。我不知道为什么每届总统都会忽略这一点。美国确实需要转变文化,因为按照目前的速度,它只会变得更加分裂。宣扬强权和傲慢的政客们应该将这种信息转变为力量、勇气和谦逊。

Unknown
1天前
developed country does not mean developed society.

发达国家并不意味着发达社会。

Igormarins
1天前
One thing i would like to say to the japanese is: do not forget of your country. Of course the american elections influence the whole world, but Japan is a sovereign and mighty nation, only the japanese people can make things better for their country.

我想对日本人说的一句话是:不要忘记自己的国家。当然,美国大选影响着整个世界,但日本是一个强大的主权国家,只有日本人民才能让自己的国家变得更好。

ARKSAAXX
1天前
Don't ya know that Japan tried to do that in the 80's but the US forced the Plaza Accord on them and Japan got screwed? Japan has been stagnant for over 30 years because of the Plaza Accord.

难道你们不知道日本在上世纪 80 年代曾试图这样做,但美国强迫他们签署了《广场协议》,结果日本被搞得很惨吗?因为《广场协议》,日本已经停滞不前 30 多年了。

Bob_Cratchit
1天前
The youth already cry for diversity in Japan. It seems inevitable. Why worry though, I mean, It's done wonders for the US and Europe - they're barely recognizable at this point lol.

年轻人已经在呼唤日本的多元化。这似乎是不可避免的。为什么要担心呢,我的意思是,这已经为美国和欧洲创造了奇迹--在这一点上,他们几乎都认不出来了,哈哈~~

MyLittleGreen
1天前
It's so wild that the exact same thing almost happened to Trump that happened to Abe

特朗普和安倍几乎遭遇了同样的事情,这太疯狂了。

SoundsOf
1天前
Abe's ghost protected Trump

安倍的鬼魂保护了特朗普!

Johncliffalvarez
1天前
Just know that not all Americans are disrespectful and utterly terrible people. There are those who do care and do everything they can to be as respectful as possible.

要知道,并不是所有美国人都是不尊重他人、完全可怕的人。有些人确实关心并尽其所能地尊重他人。

Willhoren
1天前
we Americans can't afford rent, food, and healthcare, let alone a jet-setting excursion to Japan. Almost all the tourists are from nearby asian countries.

我们美国人付不起房租、食物和医疗费用,更不用说坐飞机去日本旅游了。几乎所有的游客都来自附近的亚洲国家。

Hitokiriizo
1天前
Majority are Taiwanese, Chinese, Australians, Americans and Germans in that order.

主要依次为台湾人、中国人、澳大利亚人、美国人和德国人。

Ensamhet
1天前
Lol, this has got to be the most delusional comment I've ever read. The United States is ranked 6th in GDP per capita and 8th if you take into account the purchasing power parity. If the US can´t afford a vacation trip to Japan, which country can?

哈哈~~这一定是我读过的最痴心妄想的评论了。美国的人均 GDP 排名第六,如果考虑到购买力平价,则排名第八。如果美国连去日本度假都负担不起,还有哪个国家能负担得起?

BTW, according to the Japan Tourism Statistics, USA is ranking 4th in number of tourists.As a side note, how come you can't afford food but manage to have the highest rates of obesity?

顺便提一下,根据日本旅游统计,美国的游客数量排名第四。顺便问一句,为什么你们吃不起饭,却能拥有最高的肥胖率?

Sleepingkirby
1天前
the cheapest and most affordable food is the most unhealthy and fattening in America. It's actually very depressing.

在美国,最便宜、最实惠的食物却是最不健康、最容易发胖的食物。这其实很令人沮丧。

Willhoren
15小时前
The Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) says that Americans were 8.2% of tourists last year. 79.8% of tourists came from other Asian countries.

日本国家旅游局(JNTO)称,去年美国游客占游客总数的 8.2%。79.8%的游客来自亚洲其他国家。

Otakubullfrog
1天前
I'm not sure why anybody in Japan would be worried about America's domestic abortion policies. They could ignore them just as easily as they've ignored our internal legislative trends in matters like marijuana or same-sex marriage.

我不知道为什么日本人会担心美国的国内堕胎政策。他们可以无视这些政策,就像他们无视我们在大麻或同性婚姻等问题上的国内立法趋势一样容易。

TheBigExclusive
1天前
I remember when there were videos complaining about rude Chinese tourists. So American tourists can't be that bad.

我记得曾经有视频抱怨中国游客粗鲁无礼。所以,美国游客不会那么糟糕。

Neostorm
1天前
Nope this is just classic, amerigolems deflecting to chinese again

不,这只是典型的,美国人又把话题转移到中国人身上了。

XLMAX
1天前
Reminder than this japanrde inflation is directly caused by usa money printing and the fact that they have the largest us reserves lmao

提醒一下,日本的通货膨胀是美国印钞直接造成的,而且他们拥有美国最大的外汇储备。

Sylvariatzaka
1天前
Tourism is certainly a double-edged sword. Without it, your country will be hurt financially. But with it, you will have a myriad of other cultures present that do not mesh well with the Japanese.I am Canadian and would love to visit Japan one day, I hope the Japanese see me and other Canadians in a good light.

旅游业无疑是一把双刃剑。没有它,你的国家将在经济上受到损害。但有了它,就会有无数与日本人不相容的其他文化出现。我是加拿大人,很希望有一天能去日本,我希望日本人能从好的方面看待我和其他加拿大人。

FalxonPSN
1天前(修改过)
It's interesting that other than the words "disobedient" and "loud," most of the attributes listed for foreign tourists would be considered compliments by those tourists. It really goes to show how different the cultures can be. Also, you have previously covered how Japanese media does not accurately portray how many things are done by Japanese citizens.

有趣的是,除了 “不听话 ”和 “大声喧哗 ”这两个词之外,大多数针对外国游客的属性都被这些游客视为褒义词。这确实说明了文化差异有多大。此外,您之前也提到过日本媒体并没有准确描述日本公民的许多行为。

I find it disappointing that people keep talking so much about tourism and not enough about accurate representation of what tourists are actually doing. Yes there are bad ones, but as you have pointed out previously a lot of the things are actually being done by other Japanese nationals and simply not reported by the media.

我觉得令人失望的是,人们一直在谈论旅游业,而对游客的实际行为却没有足够的准确描述。是有不好的游客,但正如您之前指出的,很多事情其实是其他日本国民做的,只是媒体没有报道而已。

MisterCynic
1天前
Interesting, back in 2020 I was hearing taiwan being in favor of Trump specifically because of his oppositinal stance to china with the tariffs and such, and expected he would defend them if china became more openly hostile. Strange how japan sees the situation entirely differently.

有趣的是,早在 2020 年,我就听说台湾支持特朗普,特别是因为他在关税等问题上对中国持反对立场,并预计如果中国变得更加公开敌对,他会捍卫台湾。奇怪的是,日本对局势的看法却完全不同。

HinoHaru
1天前
One thing I can't understand, I sometimes watch Japanese news like Nippon TV News, and sometimes out of 10 news stories that come on, 7 are from the USA, and every now and then there are news stories that happen in small neighborhoods in some city right in the interior of the USA. Looking at it this way, it seems that Japan is a colony of the USA, of course not only in Japan, but in my country we also see news about the USA, but not exaggeratedly like in Japan.

有一件事我无法理解,我有时会看日本的新闻,比如日本电视新闻,有时播出的 10 条新闻中,有 7 条来自美国,而且时不时会有发生在美国内陆某个城市的小街区的新闻。这样看来,日本似乎是美国的殖民地,当然不仅仅是在日本,在我的国家,我们也能看到关于美国的新闻,但并不像日本那样夸张。

During this election season and especially what happened with Trump it still talks a lot here, it is even being compared a lot with the attack we had here in 2018 when former president Jair Bolsonaro was the victim of a stabbing by a man linked to the extreme left party.

在这个选举季,尤其是特朗普的事,在这里仍然被谈论得很多,甚至与 2018 年我们这里发生的袭击事件作了很多比较,当时前总统雅伊尔-博尔索纳罗是一名与极左翼政党有关的男子刺伤的受害者。

and about tourists, it is a fact that there are some very rude ones, but what I can say is not to judge this percentage of bad people by thinking that they are all like that, I am not from the USA, but I have had contact with some tourists from the USA especially at the 2016 Olympics, and they were very respectful and smiling and very friendly, there were some rude but not with me, some were even from other countries, but there are many good people out there.

关于游客,确实有一些非常粗鲁的游客,但我可以说的是,不要以为他们都是这样的人,就去评判这部分坏人,我不是美国人,但我接触过一些来自美国的游客,尤其是在 2016 年奥运会上,他们非常尊重游客,面带微笑,非常友好,也有一些粗鲁的游客,但不是我,有些甚至来自其他国家,但还是有很多好人的。

Dsamurai
23小时前
Well cheerful depends on the situation. Japan is definitely more reserved, so being loud or emotional is seen as unpolite. As a German I can understand that very good.

开朗取决于具体情况。日本人肯定比较保守,因此大声喧哗或情绪激动会被视为不礼貌。作为德国人,我非常理解这一点。

Tomoyuki
1天前
Most people only really pay attention to bad tourists. For every 10,000 regular people, theres 1 doing something stupid. I understand most people coming to Japan might not understand the rules, but just generally trying to be polite and fit in is appropriated. Most Americans I have talked to are actually fine.

大多数人只关注那些不受欢迎的游客。每 10,000 个普通人中,就有一个在做蠢事。我知道大多数来日本的人可能不懂日本的规矩,但一般来说,礼貌待人、合群是应该的。与我交谈过的大多数美国人其实都很好。

Neighborhood
1天前
Thats strange, I just had a two week holiday in Tokyo, and I myself as an American did not meet one single American, but I met so many British, Europeans, Koreans and Chinese! It feels like Americans can be labeled so easily as an American can be any race, most Americans that go to Japan have more an idea of Japanese culture more than Europeans, but yeah in my opinion the stereotypes have been more the Europeans and British.

真奇怪,我刚刚在东京度过了两个星期的假期,作为美国人,我没有遇到一个美国人,却遇到了很多英国人、欧洲人、韩国人和中国人!感觉美国人很容易被贴上标签,因为美国人可以是任何种族,大多数去日本的美国人比欧洲人更了解日本文化,但在我看来,欧洲人和英国人的刻板印象更深。

Mirunahodo
1天前
The USA elections are important to the world not just to Japan

美国大选不仅对日本,对全世界都很重要。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-8 12:51 , Processed in 0.070773 second(s), 30 queries .