特朗普集会枪击案: 这对美国大选意味着什么?

264 0
阳光使者 2024-7-17 01:37:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 阳光使者 于 2024-7-17 01:37 编辑

美国前总统唐纳德-特朗普受伤,联邦调查局称这是一起未遂暗杀事件。他当时正在宾夕法尼亚州巴特勒镇的一个露天集会上向群众发表竞选演说,突然枪声大作。特勤局称,枪手是从附近一栋建筑的屋顶开枪的。嫌犯距离特朗普正在演讲的舞台不到 150 米。联邦调查局正在牵头调查这起事件。

Xman
1天前
Dangerous times in American politics

美国政治的危险时代!

Anairis
1天前
Yep, but it has been worse in other times...

是的,但在其他时代情况更糟......

TheKkpop
1天前
America is more divided than ever.

美国比以往任何时候都更加分裂。

Annan
1天前
Because the powers are abused worsening.More divided than the 1860s?

因为权力被滥用的情况越来越严重。比19世纪60年代更分裂?

Vladnickul
23小时前
yeah, back then it was only two sides mainly divided by politics, this time there's at least four sides divided by culture, religion, and race too. If things break down there won't be any reconstruction this time. Fear of the federal government is literally the only thing keeping it together already

是的,当时只有主要由政治划分的两方,而这次至少有由文化、宗教和种族划分的四方。如果事情破裂,这次就不会有重建了。对联邦政府的恐惧已经是唯一能让它保持团结的因素了!

Rickycoverru
22小时前
lol it was divided by race in 1860

哈哈,它在1860年被种族划分!

LiberRaider
21小时前
There were dozens of factions and political interests in 1860s  USA. Native Americans, Freedman, Enslaved Americans, Radical Republicans, Carpet Baggers, Scalawags, Knights of the Golden Cricle, Copperheads, business tycoons, nativists, mass immigration, etc.If you think there were basically two sides, you're poorly imlnformed on that time period. But you should read about it. It's fascinating!

在1860年代的美国,有几十个派系和政治利益。印第安人、自由人、被奴役的美国人、激进的共和党人、地毯装袋者、投奔者、金圈骑士、铜头、商业大亨、本土主义者、大规模移民等等。如果你认为基本上有两个方面,那你对那个时期的信息了解得很差。但是你应该读一读。这是迷人的!

Ahminmabed
1天前
A 20 year old has zero social media accounts. Something smells

一个 20 岁的年轻人竟然没有社交媒体账户,有些味道!

Ghostscout
1天前
He was a Republican who donated to the Democratic party they failed to mention none of this makes sense very strange

他是共和党人,但向民主党捐过款,他们却只字不提,这一切都说不通,非常奇怪!

Shashimohan
23小时前
aim to create a confusing narrative

旨在制造混乱的叙事!

Pivanov
1天前
US becoming more extreme and unstable, i have the feeling that since the 90 the pressure and stress only rise

美国变得越来越极端和不稳定,我有一种感觉,自90年代以来,压力和紧张越来越大!

Rickycoverru
1天前
It’s happened a bunch in the past too, American culture.

过去也发生过很多这样的事情,美国文化。

Noelkwek
17小时前
Trump's perilous escape from this near-death experience certainly invokes a lot of emotional support for him, both in terms of compassionate outpouring of relief that he at his senior age still maintains so much fighting spirit, determination and courage to stand in front of a podium, giving rallying speeches for the upcoming elections as an Ex-President of the USA despite being previously convicted by the Judge for crimes that await sentencing as well as impassioned beliefs from this bloody ordeal that he is not a person faint of heart, and will certainly strengthen American Nationalistic ideals if voted in once again as the US President for the next term, albeit with a stained, felony record.

特朗普从这次濒临死亡的经历中脱险,当然会引起很多人对他的情感支持,既有对他年事已高仍能保持如此旺盛的斗志、决心和勇气站在讲台前的欣慰,也有对他的同情、 作为美国前总统,他为即将到来的大选发表了振奋人心的演说,尽管他曾被法官判定有罪,等待宣判;他还从这次血腥的经历中慷慨激昂地相信,他不是一个心慈手软的人,如果再次当选下一届美国总统,他一定会加强美国的民族主义理想,尽管他有污点累累的重罪记录。

Certainly, his vote count will increase tremendously from this very sensational international news vs President Joe Biden's, whose weakening mental acuity and frail disposition since taking office place him at a serious danger to the security of the USA as a country of greatest military might, governing as the world's 'policeman'.

当然,与乔-拜登总统相比,他的得票数将因这一轰动国际的新闻而大幅增加。拜登总统自上任以来精神日渐衰弱,体质虚弱,这对美国作为世界 "警察"这一军事强国的安全构成了严重威胁。

Annan
1天前
US is in big mess. Its conditions get worse and worse since losing Afghan war.

美国现在一团糟。自从阿富汗战争失败后,美国的状况越来越糟。

Braddavid
19小时前
The polarization is really bad here. Lots of families including mine don’t speak to each other because they disagree politically about trump. I’m afraid it will get worse.

这里的两极分化非常严重,包括我家在内的很多家庭因为对特朗普的政治立场不同而互不说话。我担心情况会变得更糟。

Josepha.r
22小时前
"But I'm afraid that [the country coming together] is not going to happen" Unfortunately, that's correct. It's so tense here in the US and, frankly, I think (I certainly hope not) Trump will add to the flames more. If he did watch the rhetoric he would have a better chance in Nov.

“但我担心(这个国家团结起来)不会发生。”不幸的是,这是对的。美国局势如此紧张,坦率地说,我认为(我当然不希望)特朗普会火上浇油。如果特朗普注意言辞,他在11月的大选中会有更好的机会。

Bibrahim
18小时前
Dark day for America. The US is more polarized than ever.

美国黑暗的一天,美国比以往任何时候都更加两极分化。

Rickmartin
17小时前
It's not more polarized than ever. It was much more polarized in the decade before and the decade after its civil war. I'm not even sure it's much more polarized than 20, 40, or 60 years ago. Although the media wants you believe it is because hysteria generates advertising revenue.

两极分化并没有比以往更严重。在内战前十年和内战后十年,它的两极分化要严重得多。我甚至不确定它比 20 年前、40 年前或 60 年前更加两极分化。尽管媒体希望你相信,因为歇斯底里会带来广告收入。

Ahmedhersi
1天前(修改过)
Establishment don't want that Trump come back again

当权者不希望特朗普再次卷土重来!

Blitzraid
20小时前
Many years later, Trump wrote in his memoirs: At that moment, I heard the voice of God, I turned around, dodged the bullet, and God said, this is my vote

许多年后,特朗普在回忆录中写道: 那一刻,我听到了上帝的声音,我转过身,躲过了子弹,上帝说,这是我的选票

Longshanks
23小时前
Secret service work for Joe aswel remember and they was suspiciously slow especially to act when he was already pointed out by bystanders plus they was aiming at the shooter before he fired a single shot.

我记得特勤局是为乔工作的,他们的行动慢得令人怀疑,尤其是当他已经被旁观者指出时,再加上他们在枪手开一枪之前就已经瞄准了他。

I hate conspiracy theories and always try to keep an open mind but the secret service are the best of the best it's not a job you hand in a cv for they are hand picked and they knew moments before to surround him and shoot the guy aiming a rifle at the people and at trump and they did nothing, you also see the one of the snipers duck when the shots rung out and the secret service still didn't rush trump until he was shot it was like they saw the blood.

我讨厌阴谋论,总是试图保持开放的心态,但特勤局都是精英中的精英,这不是一份你交一份简历就能胜任的工作,他们都是精挑细选的,而且他们在前一刻就知道要包围他,射杀那个用步枪瞄准民众和特朗普的人,但他们什么都没做,你也看到其中一个狙击手在枪声响起时躲开了,特勤局直到特朗普中枪后才冲上去,他们好像看到了血。

The police was on it before the secret service aswel so I don't know I'm probably over speculating it which everyone else probably is bt they also released he was a republican pretty quickly aswel so it just feels really fishy to me

警方在特勤局之前就已经介入了,所以我不知道,我可能猜测得太多了,其他人可能也是,但他们也很快就公布了他是共和党人,所以我觉得很可疑。

Yuandong
12小时前
"Even Though a Bullet Pierced My Ear, I Can Still Hear the People's Voice" — From Trump's "My Autobiography"

"即使子弹打穿了我的耳朵,我仍能听到人民的声音"--摘自特朗普的 "我的自传"!

Alextruman
21小时前
Netanyahu Said in 2001: “America Is a Thing You Can Move Very Easily”

内塔尼亚胡曾在 2001 年表示:"美国是一个可以轻易移动的东西"。

Utkank
1天前
And again Trump’s first word “fight” meanwhile Biden condemns the violence as a decent human being is supposed to do in order to deescalate the situation.

特朗普的第一个词又是 "战斗",与此同时,拜登谴责暴力,这是一个正直的人为了缓和局势应该做的。

Devoncavan
21小时前
He’s shouting fight fight, citing his supporters to topple the USA Government

他高喊战斗战斗,号召他的支持者推翻美国政府!

Anakarinab
23小时前
Trump voters and participants are allways drinking with a beer on their hand ???? Thats Weird !

特朗普的选民和参与者总是手拿啤酒喝酒? 真奇怪!

Hanneliesnow
22小时前
americans always have a beer or a drink in the hand

美国人手里总是拿着啤酒或饮料!

Jaibholenath
1天前(修改过)
That is a not a democracy where two groups of billioners allow the people to choose in between their preaproved candidates.

两个亿万富翁集团让人民在他们事先批准的候选人中做出选择,这不是民主。

ChipitaDraws
19小时前
As far as I know America is listed as an incomplete democracy

据我所知,美国被列为不完全民主国家!

Timmichael
1天前
America is violent? Have you had any European history lessons?

美国很暴力?你上过欧洲历史课吗?

Anthonyg
1天前
Cops must of been in on it before if they didn't pay attention to the people saying he was on the roof

如果他们没有注意那些说他在屋顶上的人,警察一定是早就参与其中了。

Aleonyohan
14小时前(修改过)
People commenting about the US being in decline. We have the number one performing economy in the world right now. I'm an HVAC technician with no college. I'm making 40 plus dollars an hour. I have a brand new truck and a really nice house and our Union is hiring.

有人说美国正在衰落。我们现在是世界上经济表现最好的国家。我是一名暖通空调技师,没有上过大学。我的时薪是 40 多美元。我有一辆崭新的卡车和一栋漂亮的房子,我们的工会还在招人。

Patclark
23小时前
Just so everyone knows. The Trump Campaign asked the US Dept of Justice repeatably for additional security protection. And was rebuffed.

大家都知道,特朗普竞选团队多次要求美国司法部提供额外的安全保护。但遭到了拒绝。

Terryarmstrong
23小时前
One correction – the Secret Service is in the Department of Homeland Security, not DOJ. Historically, it was part of the Treasury Department. SS has never been in DOJ.

更正一点--特勤局隶属于国土安全部,而非司法部。历史上,特勤局隶属于财政部。特勤局从未隶属于司法部。

Patclark
16小时前
Yes. Thank you. You are right.Again I'll just point that the person in charge of security for political rivals to the US President is appointed by the US President. And Mr Trumps did ask additional security.. and was turned down. But , who knew the Left would go kinetic?  

是的。谢谢。你说得没错。我只想再次指出,负责美国总统政敌安全的人是由美国总统任命的。特朗普先生确实要求增加安保,但被拒绝了。但是,谁知道左派会动武呢?

Laughingbud
23小时前
This shows Biden his own policy messed up US .. world is joking that they can’t even save there own president candidate and talking about defeat Russia

这说明拜登自己的政策把美国搞得一团糟......全世界都在笑话他们连自己的总统候选人都救不了,还谈什么打败俄罗斯!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-8 12:51 , Processed in 0.071902 second(s), 33 queries .