美国总统拜登正在接受帕金森病治疗?| 帕尔基-夏尔马的观点

271 0
阳光使者 2024-7-16 01:00:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
一位帕金森病专家在过去八个月中八次造访白宫,其中至少一次是与乔-拜登总统的医生会面。那么,美国总统是否正在接受帕金森病治疗?白宫否认了这一说法,但有报道称并非如此。帕尔基-夏尔马为您详细介绍。

JerryBuba
3天前
Who cares. He should be in a retirement home

谁在乎?他应该去养老院!

CAT4U2C
3天前
I’d like to know where Ukraine thinks they’re going to get their military manpower when their people are tired and they don’t want to sign up and go to war

我想知道,当乌克兰人民疲惫不堪,不想报名参战时,他们以为自己能从哪里获得军事力量?

Margaretmorrissey
3天前
Yes exactly that's what he has and he should step down Long ago he isn't fit for the job of president

是的,正是这样,他早就该下台了,他不适合总统这个职位!

Debbie
3天前
I'm a medical professional and he definitely has Parkinson's disease. One of the main symptoms of Parkinson disease (PD) is diminished facial expressivity or "masked facies," which refers to the expressionless appearance of individuals with the disorder.

我是一名医学专家,他肯定患有帕金森病。帕金森病(PD)的主要症状之一是面部表情减退或 "面具脸",这是指帕金森病患者面无表情。

Mahadevan
3天前
and his loss of sphincteric control, in public !!!!

以及他在公共场合失去对括约肌的控制!

Parvathynayer
3天前
Also Parkinsons may be associated with cognitive( intellectual) decline.

帕金森症还可能与认知(智力)衰退有关。

Oyxjlrg
3天前
Yes,cognitive decline its correct all these wars under the admintration of one president with the intentions of profit can really put him down.He need to rest and enjoy his time with his grandchildren.

是的,认知衰退是正确的,所有这些战争都是在一个总统的领导下进行的,这些战争都是为了利润,真的会让他失望的。他需要休息,享受和孙子们在一起的时光。

Springfauna
2天前
MSNBC had an interview with a neurologist and he said he could diagnose him a mile away with Parkinson's!! Needless to say it was a very short discussion.

MSNBC 曾采访过一位神经科医生,他说他可以在一英里之外诊断出他患有帕金森症!不用说,这是一次非常简短的讨论。

Rlvilla
1天前
Shouldn’t his hands “shake” if he has Parkinson’s?

如果他得了帕金森氏症,他的手不应该“颤抖”吗?

Springfauna
1天前(修改过)
I think all of these diseases effect different people in different ways. I've seen this with Dementia and Alzheimer's, for instance. Some people reach a certain age and it goes fast! Other people slowly get worse. With Parkinson's though, their hands do shake, you're right!! Good point!

我认为所有这些疾病都会以不同的方式影响不同的人。比如说,我就见过痴呆症和阿尔茨海默氏症。有些人到了一定年龄,病情就会迅速恶化!其他人则会慢慢恶化。帕金森症患者的手会抖,你说得没错,说得好!

Closeall
3天前
PM Modi-ji said really really really wise word. This "problem" [conflict] can not be solved on the battlefield. If you take a step back and look at the whole situation from a point of view that is distancing, seeing the whole picture, it is clear, who is "losing" this war and who is "winning".

莫迪-吉说了非常非常非常明智的话。这个 "问题"[冲突]不可能在战场上解决。如果你退后一步,以一种拉开距离,纵观全局的视角来看待整个局势.。谁 "输"了这场战争,谁 "赢"了这场战争,就一目了然了。

BTW, I'm not Indian, nor is my first language english. But what does the -ji at Modi-ji mean?I just saw this so many times on other comments, that I thought it would be appropriate to call Mr Modi this way.

顺便说一下,我不是印度人,我的母语也不是英语。莫迪-吉的 "吉"是什么意思?我只是在其他评论中多次看到这个词,所以觉得这样称呼莫迪先生是合适的。

Thinking, it's like the Austrian (german) "-chen" ending, we use to make someone sound cute and adorable. Friendship between Austria and India!

我想,这就像奥地利(德语)的"-chen "结尾一样,我们用它来使某人听起来可爱、可亲。奥地利和印度之间的友谊!

Shanmugava
3天前
Mr.zelenkey,Why are you begging with bowl with EU and USA ?

泽兰基先生,你为什么拿着碗向欧盟和美国乞讨?

Shirleyfreeders
2天前
My father in law had dementia and Biden acts the same way

我的岳父患有痴呆症,拜登也是如此。

VidyaSimran
3天前
People having health issues musnt not be given power to make decisions about nuclear wars.

有健康问题的人不应被赋予决定核战争的权力。

Kennethwilliams
2天前
Why do they not see how this is a problem for any nuclear rich country to have there enemies right on there border this is madness

为什么他们不明白这对任何一个拥有核武器的国家来说都是个问题,因为敌人就在边境上,这太疯狂了。

Tonalharmony
2天前
From his recent press conference, we just learned why Joe Biden picked "Vice President Trump" to be his Vice President!

从拜登最近的新闻发布会上,我们刚刚知道为什么乔-拜登会选择 "副总统特朗普"担任他的副总统!

SURFRAT
3天前
Imagine a world where hypocrites did not rule countries. How can you hold peace talks without the war participants being present? These pretentious leaders are poking the bear.

想象一下一个没有伪君子统治国家的世界。战争参与者不在场,怎么能举行和谈?这些自命不凡的领导人正在戳熊。

ShareefD
3天前
World knows india can stop the war. Question is why is Modi not doing that ?

全世界都知道印度可以阻止战争,问题是莫迪为什么不这么做?

Wesknitter
3天前
Give Zelenski the whole Federal Reserve .US money will be worthless before the end of this year

把整个美联储交给泽伦斯基,到今年年底,美元就会一文不值!

TomW-ksgp
3天前
That’s why he thinks Indian is useful. He is wrong.

这就是为什么他认为印度是有用的,他错了。

Lucidtau
3天前
That is the core of our Indian philosophy! It's not just nation building but creating one world, one humanity. India continues to give even when terror and deceit is thrown at it. That's Bharath.

这就是我们印度哲学的核心!这不仅仅是国家建设,而是创造一个世界,一个人类。即使遭受恐怖和欺骗,印度也会继续付出。这就是印度。

Kennethsnyder
3天前
President Biden has Parkinsonian gait is characterized by small shuffling steps known as festinating gait

拜登总统患有帕金森症,其步态特点是小碎步,被称为 "蹒跚步态"。

Rajsetiya
3天前
His shuffling gait & general paucity of physical movements strongly suggest that he may well be suffering from Parkinson’s “paralysis agitance”.

他步履蹒跚,肢体动作匮乏,这强烈表明他可能患有帕金森氏症 "麻痹性敏捷症"。

Closeall
3天前
They don't like to hear it, but they are like China.Big cities and development in contrast with empty spaces and poverty regions.

他们不喜欢听,但他们和中国一样。大城市和发展与空地和贫困地区形成鲜明对比。

The difference is; India is a democracy.... on paper. And I don't mean India is not a democracy. But India has middle range corruption. Nothing compared to China's corruption. But India could improve. And we should help India to improve.

不同的是;印度是纸面上的民主....我并不是说印度不是民主国家。但印度有中等程度的腐败。与中国的腐败相比毫不逊色。但印度可以改进。我们应该帮助印度改进。

Charleswheeler
1天前
The Russian Government will never allow Ukraine in NATO. This is a non-starter.

俄罗斯政府绝不会允许乌克兰加入北约,这是不可能的。

Sjamwal
2天前
Zelensky’s billions will be gone if Trump become president so what Zelensky is already a billionaire.

如果特朗普成为总统,泽伦斯基的数十亿美元将不复存在,那么泽伦斯基已经是亿万富翁了。

Asokabalage
18小时前
One got Parkinson’s disease, other one got schizophrenia! Great contestants!!God helps!

一个得了帕金森病,另一个得了精神分裂症!伟大的选手们,上帝保佑!

MarkChristo
3天前
I wanted to purchase a brand New Samsung celular phone this month but I am not going to be doing that until after Samsung Corp starts paying there employees 25 present more and starts a retro active profit sharing program with all of the workers ! Management makes to Mutch money as it is !

我本想在这个月买一部全新的三星手机,但在三星公司开始支付给员工25%的工资,并与所有工人一起启动一项积极的利润分享计划之前,我是不会这么做的!管理层赚的钱太多了!

RealSonam
12小时前
I love how this western leaders are using Ukraine

我喜欢西方领导人如何利用乌克兰!

RasheedIsola
3天前
Russia should not have exited from East Germany. If Russia held on to East Germany all these wars and NATO expansion wouldn't be discussed today.

俄罗斯不应该退出东德。如果俄罗斯坚持留在东德,今天就不会有这些战争和北约扩张的讨论了。

Rathinbhatt
2天前
I am way younger than Biden. However, I am also suffering from “ Biden Syndrome “. Always, forget my shoe horn to carry .

我比拜登年轻多了。不过,我也患有 "拜登综合症"。总是忘记带鞋拔子。

Hughmarshal
1天前
Since all of these NATO countries want war so much,then they should quickly contribute 2 percent of their budgets right now and prepare to contribute more when required , it's not fair for the US to be burden with most of this budget, lip service along won't do this

既然所有这些北约国家都如此渴望战争,那么它们现在就应该迅速拿出预算的2%,并准备在需要时拿出更多,让美国负担大部分预算是不公平的,口头上的承诺不会做到这一点。

Balasvsubra
3天前
I think his parkinsonism is milder the way he walks little different from normal person. It seems like that ! Who knows !

我觉得他的帕金森症比较轻微,走路的姿势和正常人没什么区别。好像是这样!谁知道呢!

Tabbaf
3天前
My answer to who will be the best America president? TRUMP.Why Trump? he is a dictor and American deserves such leader. Trump will bury the democracy that never existed in America

我的答案是:谁将是最好的美国总统? 特朗普。他是个独裁者,而美国需要这样的领袖。特朗普将葬送美国从未有过的民主。

Jcmarkalegre
3天前
It appears that President Zelensky may not fully realize that he has been manipulated by certain Western interests. Despite ongoing support, NATO is unlikely to engage in a direct conflict with Russia at this time. This hesitation is evident in their reluctance to grant Ukraine NATO membership. If NATO were truly committed to military intervention, Ukraine would have been granted membership as early as February 2022.

泽连斯基总统似乎还没有完全意识到他已被某些西方利益集团所操纵。尽管北约不断提供支持,但目前不太可能与俄罗斯发生直接冲突。北约不愿授予乌克兰北约成员国资格就表明了他们的犹豫不决。如果北约真的致力于军事干预,乌克兰早在 2022 年 2 月就会获得成员国资格。

Riconald
2天前
Russia will never allow Ukraine to join the NATO alliance at all costs. Biden doesn’t know what he’s doing

俄罗斯将不惜一切代价决不允许乌克兰加入北约联盟,拜登不知道自己在做什么!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-8 12:59 , Processed in 0.074499 second(s), 30 queries .