莫迪真的消灭了印度的黑钱吗?

374 0
卡卡西里 2024-7-12 17:00:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
当莫迪成为印度总理时,他最重要的议程之一就是根除印度的黑钱!但问题是,10 年过去了,1 次废钞改革、2 次莫迪任期和数次商品及服务税改革,我们真的成功根除了黑钱吗?

莫迪真的消灭了印度的黑钱吗?

莫迪真的消灭了印度的黑钱吗?

According to ahmedabad customs, the amount of smuggled gold seized at the airport has seen a 65% rise in fy24 where in 241.1 Kg of gold as in 179 crores worth of gold was seized!! And this 5 year trend shows that the amount of smuggled gold from the Sardar patel airport is increasing at an alarming rate!!

根据艾哈迈达巴德海关的数据,24 年在机场查获的走私黄金数量上升了 65%,共查获 241.1 公斤黄金,价值 179 亿美元!这 5 年的趋势表明,从萨达尔-帕泰尔机场走私的黄金数量正在以惊人的速度增长!

Secondly, RBI says that there was a 102% increase in the number of fake 500 rs notes in the Indian economy!! So counterfeit currency is still a growing problem!!

其次,印度储备银行表示,在印度经济中,500 卢比假钞的数量增加了 102%!因此,假钞问题仍然日益严重!因此,假币问题仍然日益严重!

TheSudhanshu
2天前
tax should be like "salt in the food" not "food in the salt". Govt need to wake up before its too late.

税收应该是"食物中的盐",而不是 "盐中的食物"。政府需要在为时已晚之前醒悟过来。

Satishkumar
3天前
The biggest irony is brokerage and taxes are charged on both buyer and seller simultaneously for one transaction.

最大的讽刺是,一笔交易要同时向买卖双方收取中介费和税费。

Matterless
2天前
Yes buyer or seller who made profit only should be charged for tax... So greedy govt with insane tax system... Don't know how many days these guys going to support this mad system

是的,只赚取利润的买家或卖家应该被征税...... 如此贪婪的政府,如此疯狂的税收制度...... 不知道这些家伙还要支持这种疯狂的制度多少天。

Hithishn
2天前
of course indirect gambling is taxed

间接赌博当然要征税!

Reviewer
2天前
I pay tax at 30% for my salary and then another 30% on the profit I make out of the already taxed investments. And then I feel so tired and go to a restaurant to eat something. There is the 3rd round of milking tax from me in the forof GST.My everyday life goes on without any significant changes around me and I am becoming a dry fruit without any juice

我的工资要交 30% 的税,而从已纳税的投资中赚取的利润还要再交 30% 的税。然后我觉得很累,就去餐馆吃点东西。在商品及服务税方面,我又要交第三轮税了。我每天的生活都在继续,周围却没有发生任何重大变化,我正在变成一个没有果汁的干果。

Salilkatiyar
2天前
This government is definitely killing middle class dreams ..with taxes

这个政府绝对是在用税收扼杀中产阶级的梦想......

Coldram
3天前
Chanakya in Arthashastra said that Honey Bee collects nectar from flower without damaging it but in-return pollinates it. Govt should collect tax like Honey Bee.

考底利耶在《政事论》中说,蜜蜂从花朵中采集花蜜而不破坏花朵,但却为花朵授粉。政府应该像蜜蜂一样收税。

Isaikrishna
3天前
But, right now, the government is collecting taxes from us like honey, but it is not fulfilling its responsibilities, such as providing free education and healthcare, i.e., it is not pollinating.

但现在,政府像蜜蜂一样向我们收税,却没有履行其职责,如提供免费教育和医疗保健,也就是说,它没有授粉。

Ceresearch
3天前
The Modi government is believed to mainly benefit the wealthy, leaving the poor and middle class increasingly insecure. This must change; otherwise, the income gap between the rich and the poor will continue to rise, making living in our country difficult for every ordinary citizen.

据信,莫迪政府主要让富人受益,让穷人和中产阶级越来越没有安全感。这种情况必须改变;否则,贫富之间的收入差距将继续拉大,使我们国家的每个普通公民都难以生活。

Coldram
3天前
Don’t want to indulge in political debate because rather than finding solutions to problems it creates more problems and blame games.

不想沉溺于政治辩论,因为这不仅不能找到解决问题的办法,反而会制造更多的问题和指责游戏。

Snoozefor
2天前
The rich pay least to none taxes in India, that's the main problem

在印度,富人交税最少,甚至不交税,这是主要问题所在。

SarthakNarnaulia
2天前
everyone is paying taxes in india not direct rather indirect like gst Excise Duty, import taxes etc etc thats what people dont understand and dont ask questions where tax money is being used

在印度,每个人都在纳税,不是直接税,而是间接税,如消费税、进口税等,这就是人们不理解和不问税款被用于何处的原因。

Kshitij-jrkd
3天前
And who elects government? Public is falling for caste, religion and freebies. When these things exists then forget about ending Corruption

谁来选举政府?公众被种姓、宗教和免费赠品所迷惑。当这些东西存在时,就别提结束腐败了。

Kuldeepkhoda
9小时前
There is a saying " fools construct houses and wise men live in them" l
LIKEWISE Govt says. " fools work hard to earn and wise use it to enjoy"

俗话说:"傻瓜盖房子,聪明人住里面"。
政府说:"愚者努力工作挣钱,智者用它来享受"。

Aakshharwani
3天前
being coming from real estate family, black money transaction was never slowed down before and in coming future it is never going slow down.

来自房地产家族的黑钱交易从未放缓,未来也不会放缓。

Dhavalukani
3天前
We are in country where govt is tax terrorist, and shamelessly govt. never hears minor breed of traders.

我们所在的国家,政府是税收恐怖分子,而政府却无耻地从不听取小商贩的意见。

SteveDutton-v
5小时前
It's sad how difficult things have become in the present generation. I was wondering how to utilise some money I had. I used some of it for e-commerce business, but that sank. I'm thinking of how to use what's left to invest, but I don't really know which way to go.

这一代人的生活变得如此艰难,实在令人痛心。我在想如何利用我的一些钱。我用其中一部分钱做了电子商务生意,但后来失败了。我在考虑如何利用剩下的钱进行投资,但我真的不知道该走哪条路。

Yoginderbagga
2天前
Sad reality. These days a lot of small business holders who earns in lakhs or crores are not even paying any taxes at all. At least, they should pay some tax if not huge tax. And at least, lower middle class taxe should be minimize if not much.

可悲的现实。这些天来,许多收入在数十万或数十亿美元的小企业主甚至没有缴纳任何税款。即使不是巨额税款,他们至少也应该缴纳一些税款。至少,中下层纳税人应尽量减少纳税额。

Beindian
2天前
According to Chanakya, "Taxation should not be a painful process for the people. There should be leniency and caution while deciding the tax structure. Ideally, governments should collect taxes like a honeybee, which sucks just the right amount of honey from the flower so that both can survive.

考底利耶说:“对人民来说,税收不应该是一个痛苦的过程。在决定税收结构时,应该宽容和谨慎。理想情况下,政府应该像蜜蜂一样收税,从花朵中吸取适量的蜂蜜,这样两者才能生存。

Vidyanagarajan
3天前
If you think by taxing high to corporate they will give employment then you are wrong. They will definitely move to country like UAE , Saudi where they are provided tax free. Thats why many rich person from UK also moved to UAE and Qatar where they are tax free.

如果你认为对企业征收高额税收就能提供就业机会,那你就错了。他们肯定会搬到阿联酋、沙特这样的国家,因为在那里他们可以免税。这就是为什么许多英国富人也搬到阿联酋和卡塔尔等免税国家的原因。

Vidyanagaraj
3天前
And freebie farmers and protest professional will be on the road unless all tax payers come to the road to counter them

除非所有纳税人都上路反击,否则免费农民和抗议专业人员就会上路。

Unacceptable.
3天前
There is not a single person in India who isn't taxed, if you want to buy a nail in India, you are paying tax.If by "tax" you ONLY mean income tax, then you are fortunate enough to have a job that requires you to pay it. The rest of the people have to create their own means to put food on their plates.

在印度,没有一个人不纳税,如果你想在印度买一根钉子,你就得交税。如果你所说的 "税"仅仅是指所得税,那么你很幸运,因为你有一份需要交税的工作。其余的人只能自己想办法解决温饱问题。

Channel-yy
3天前
Every one pays taxes, even the beggers when they buy any stuff like food. It's only Income tax that not many pay.

每个人都要交税,就连乞丐在买食物等东西时也要交税。只是缴纳所得税的人不多。

Dhruvjindal
4天前
One single Modi cannot change all of the mindset of people. It is the people that needs to change and ensure they pay their taxes with responsibility. Only then the country will grow. What Modi has done over the last 10 years is to improve the tax base and make the system as transparent as possible. However more needs to be done. Whatever actions taken by the govt in my opinion has been taken in the best interests of the country. Our people need to realize and change for the better.

一个莫迪不可能改变人们的所有心态。需要改变的是人民,确保他们以负责任的态度纳税。只有这样,国家才能发展。莫迪在过去 10 年中所做的是改善税收基础,使税收制度尽可能透明。然而,还有更多的工作要做。在我看来,无论政府采取什么行动,都是为了国家的最大利益。我们的人民需要认识到这一点,并做出更好的改变。

Swapnil
3天前
Demonetization was the worst move BJP ever made. Most of people affected from demonetization were normal citizens .

废钞令是人民党做过的最糟糕的举动,大多数受废钞运动影响的人都是普通市民。

DJSarvesh
4天前
If Demonetization was an effort to remove black money then how about Electoral Bond scam that's a Live example for firms to store black money .

如果废除纸币是为了消除黑钱,那么"选举债券"骗局呢?这是公司储存黑钱的一个活生生的例子。

Adityathaker
4天前
We Indians have already got that habit of evading tax regardless of taxes.. Bring taxes down we will still evade for greed

我们印度人已经养成了不管税收多少都逃税的习惯。如果降低税率,我们还是会因为贪婪而逃税。

Anmolgupta
13小时前(修改过)
Out of the rs 100 collected as tax, rs 90 of the tax goes in the pockets of politicians and bureaucrats in the form of corruption. Now out of left rs 10, rs 9 are mismanaged and wasted. Finally RS 1 is invested back on public.

在征收的 100 卢比税款中,90 卢比以腐败的形式流入了政客和官僚的腰包。剩下的 10 卢比中,9 卢比被管理不善和浪费掉了。最后,1 卢比被投资到公众身上。

Sachin
3天前
when a lake dries, the fishes die not the crocodiles. only a fool would think demonetising physical currency would lead to seizing of all black money held by rich ppl and we are a country full of fools

当湖泊干涸时,死的是鱼而不是鳄鱼。只有傻瓜才会认为废除实物货币会导致富人持有的所有黑钱被没收,我们是一个充满傻瓜的国家。

YoutubeRajesh
3天前
Even if the govt brings the tax to 2 or 10%, still Indians will evade that too giving lame excuses. We are a group of 140 crore messed up people.

即使政府将税率降至 2%或 10%,印度人也会以蹩脚的借口逃税。我们是一个由 14亿人组成的混乱群体。

Kamalkanth
3天前
There is a so called country in earth where taxes are looking people and govt cannot even construct a toilet for the public...

在地球上有一个所谓的国家,税收是为人民服务的,政府甚至不能为公众修建一个厕所......

Mohitkaronde
1天前
Explaining using an example, hypothesis if the current government is putting corporate taxes at 30% and reduces corporate tax by 5%.With a condition to reinvest 5% of that amount in manufacturing products or items which are being imported from countries where they have a trade deficit.

举例说明:假设现任政府将企业税定为 30%,并降低了 5%的企业税。条件是将其中的 5%再投资于制造从贸易逆差国家进口的产品或物品。

Then this will automatically increase employment and the country's economy.The same policy is already there for individual taxes for example if investment in PPF/NPS/housing there is tax exemption.

这将自动增加就业和国家经济。同样的政策也适用于个人税收,例如,如果投资于保障基金/养老金/住房,则可以免税。

Bhartiya
3天前
Every year tax is getting increased... In this term, my expectation is they must work on tax system.

税收每年都在增加……在这个任期内,我的期望是他们必须在税收制度上做工作。

Meetshah
1天前
America is a spend based economy where as Indians have savings mindset, so reducing taxes will not really provide a great amount of economic activity as you are comparing with US.

美国是一个以消费为基础的经济体,而印度人则具有储蓄思想,因此,与美国相比,减税并不会真正带来大量的经济活动。

PramodSharma
1天前
Politicians don’t want Indians to be rich and the best tool for that is taxation yes, we feel robbed by Govt.

政客们不希望印度人变得富有,而最好的手段就是征税。是的,我们感觉被政府抢劫了。

Ishagupta
1天前
For corruption to end mindset of common man has to be changed. Most Indians are thinking of twisted ways to earn money. Even an Salaried employee in private sector if given an option to cheat will not leave any stone unturned. Cheating and dishonesty is in our blood. We don’t follow rules and twist the system to our benefit.

要杜绝腐败,就必须改变普通人的观念。大多数印度人都在想各种歪门邪道来赚钱。即使是私营部门的受薪雇员,如果可以选择欺骗,也不会放过任何机会。欺骗和不诚实已经融入我们的血液。我们不遵守规则,扭曲制度为自己谋利。

We pay taxes but don’t get anything, we pay maintenance fee for our apartment but the society head eats away half of those funds. No matter how many rules we create people will find ways to cheat. The mindset needs to be changed. We are the most religious country but moral values are really the lowest.

我们交了税,却什么也得不到;我们交了公寓维护费,却被社会头头吃掉了一半。无论我们制定多少规则,人们都会想方设法作弊。思想观念需要改变。我们是宗教信仰最虔诚的国家,但道德价值观却真的是最低级的。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-19 09:47 , Processed in 0.069786 second(s), 30 queries .