联合国与塔利班会谈将女性排除在外引发愤怒!

424 0
卡卡西里 2024-7-4 17:00:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
塔利班官员正在参加联合国关于阿富汗未来的会议。这是他们首次参加此类会谈。活动人士批评联合国邀请阿富汗统治者参加在卡塔尔举行的会议。人权和妇女组织指责塔利班犯下了大量的暴行。

联合国与塔利班会谈将女性排除在外引发愤怒!

联合国与塔利班会谈将女性排除在外引发愤怒!

Shafatyousu
1天前
Where are so called activists when talking about israeli terrorism

在谈论以色列恐怖主义时,所谓的活动家都去哪儿了?

Andin
2天前
where are your human right of women in gahza

你们在加沙的妇女人权在哪里?

ToTrollHate
2天前
If the Taliban can't accept that the female members of the U.N. earned their place in the U.N. then I say they shouldn't bother trying to talk to the U.N. or even be recognized by the U.N.No country gets to pick another countries political leaders or at least shouldn't You aren't going to make progress on human rights by bowing to their abuse of human rights

如果塔利班不能接受联合国女性成员在联合国获得一席之地的事实,那么我认为他们就不应该试图与联合国对话,甚至不应该得到联合国的承认。没有一个国家可以选择另一个国家的政治领导人,至少不应该这样。你不会因为屈服于他们滥用人权而在人权方面取得进展!

Abid-ali
2天前
But who are you to give us advice what to do or what not to do ?

你凭什么给我们建议该做什么不该做什么?

Annaariza
2天前
Are you from Afghanistan dear sir?

你来自阿富汗吗,亲爱的先生?

Abid-al
2天前
yeah and we don’t like someone who put nose in our issues,Rather than worrying about their background Women and men all are happy there and education could be start in short time ️

是的,我们不喜欢有人对我们的问题横加干涉。而不是担心他们的背景,男女在那里都很开心,教育可以在短时间内开始️。

Alexfournier
2天前
I’m from Canada and we participated to a small extent in the war on terrorism, and in my view I don’t give a damn what human rights people want us to do about the Taliban because nobody believes it is possible or practical for any world power to force a country to adopt a particular set of social and economic policies.

我来自加拿大,我们在一定程度上参与了反恐战争。在我看来,我根本不在乎人权人士希望我们对塔利班采取什么行动,因为没有人相信任何世界大国强迫一个国家采取特定的社会和经济政策是可能的,也是不切实际的。

I understand the virtue in wanting a democratic system in Afghanistan, but it is not in any countries interest to fight the Taliban militarily or diplomatically because at the end of the day it’s not our job to govern how they live if it does not effect our country.

我理解希望在阿富汗建立民主制度的美德,但与塔利班进行军事或外交斗争不符合任何国家的利益,因为归根结底,如果塔利班的生活方式不影响我们的国家,那么管理他们的生活方式就不是我们的工作。

Whatgoesaroun
2天前
i agree that Afghanistan is not going to have a human rights respecting democracy any time soon; that's why they (and many other countries) have no business being in the UN.

我同意,阿富汗不会很快建立起尊重人权的民主制度;这就是为什么他们(以及许多其他国家)没有资格加入联合国。

Onnipaananen
2天前
Taliban can be very conservative without being terrorists...

塔利班可以很保守,但不会成为恐怖分子......

Fauzanabdurra
2天前
money? from where? their assets are literally frozen by the US. If, they decide to reverse the decision of limiting women of their rights (education, etc), does that mean their assets will be returned to them? If not, why should they comply?

他们的资产已被美国冻结。如果他们决定撤销限制妇女权利(教育等)的决定,这是否意味着他们的资产将归还给他们?如果不是,她们为什么要遵守呢?

Besides, without having some form of communication with them, don't expect this issue to be resolved in the future with all parties satisfied, because to them this is an issue that they're tackling with according to their own perspective.

此外,如果不与他们进行某种形式的沟通,就不要指望这个问题将来会得到各方都满意的解决,因为对他们来说,这是一个他们根据自己的观点来解决的问题。

Galemartin
2天前
It's easy to criticize nations like Afghanistan while turning a blind eye to the Saudis

批评阿富汗这样的国家很容易,而对沙特却视而不见。

SaeedKhan
1天前
Women oppression by Taliban is a burning issue. No girl has access to education and many young girls r forced for early marriage. Above all afghan women have no access to social life and they cannot work . In these burning circumstances it is requested to build pressure on afghan Taliban to stop such inhuman act

塔利班对妇女的压迫是一个紧迫问题。没有女孩能接受教育,许多年轻女孩被迫早婚。最重要的是,阿富汗妇女无法参与社会生活,也不能工作。在这种紧迫的情况下,需要对阿富汗塔利班施加压力,以停止这种不人道的行为。

Muhammad
2天前(修改过)
The Taliban should be recognized and should attend the UN. The government has not technically banned education because many secondary school girls study and complete education in private institutions. The government cannot build schools and promote the curriculum if they have most of the population suffering from poverty. This poverty and famine is caused by endless wars. Wars from the US.

塔利班应该得到承认,应该参加联合国会议。政府在技术上并没有禁止教育,因为许多中学女生都在私立学校学习并完成学业。如果大部分人口都生活在贫困之中,政府就无法建设学校和推广课程。贫困和饥荒是由无休止的战争造成的。战争来自美国。

Now gladly they have left, the government will slowly mitigate poverty and then build public schools for girls, women and children to attend. You need to heal from sickness before you go to school? right? just like that Afghanistan needs to heal from the wars before schools are opened to secondary girls. And this process will take a long time. If the world wants to limit that time, they should continue to recognize the Taliban and the west should stop with the lies upon lies.

现在,他们很高兴地离开了,政府将慢慢减轻贫困,然后为女孩、妇女和儿童建立公立学校。就像阿富汗在向中学女生开放学校之前,需要先从战争中恢复过来一样。而这个过程需要很长的时间。如果全世界都想缩短这个时间,那么他们就应该继续承认塔利班,而西方国家则应该停止谎言连篇。

Kingvasuki
1天前
You are aware that the Taliban just recently resumed the act of stoning women to death, and have restricted women's ability to travel, forcing all women to travel with a male guardian, with those without male guardians unable to leave their homes, only trapped.

你知道塔利班最近刚刚恢复了用石头砸死妇女的行为,并且限制妇女出行,强迫所有妇女必须在男性监护人的陪同下出行,没有男性监护人的妇女只能被困在家中,无法出门。

Maseehwardak
1天前
iam Afghan woman, and all you say is lie we happy and we need our man to protect us in travel because some may hurt us and they are thieves from old government

我是阿富汗妇女,你说的都是谎言,我们很幸福,我们需要我们的男人在旅行中保护我们,因为有些人可能会伤害我们,他们是旧政府的盗贼。

Nigeljohnson
2天前(修改过)
This is not communication between east and west. Its communication between 21st and 13th century.

这不是东西方之间的交流,这是 21 世纪与 13 世纪之间的交流。

Vincentenock
1天前(修改过)
What version of Islam is Afghanistan practising?Is it true that Afghani girls are not allowed to study beyond grade 6?

阿富汗奉行的是哪种伊斯兰教?阿富汗女孩不能读到 6 年级以上,这是真的吗?

Manifesting
13小时前
Extreme Sharia, similar to fundamental Christianity, extreme.

极端伊斯兰教法,类似于原教旨基督教,极端。

Annaariza
2天前
Taliban: We don't allow girls above the age of 11 to go to school or for women to study.
Also taliban: Women should be treated by female doctors, not by male doctors.
What could possibly go wrong?

塔利班:我们不允许 11 岁以上的女孩上学,也不允许妇女学习。
还有塔利班:妇女应该由女医生治疗,而不是男医生。
还能出什么问题呢?

Ajmalsp
2天前
have you ever been to Afghanistan? I was there 1 month ago,girls are allowed to school but there are limitations and private schools are open, education in the health sector and other specific sectors are still open for girls

你去过阿富汗吗?我 1 个月前去过阿富汗,那里允许女孩上学,但有一些限制,私立学校是开放的,卫生部门和其他特定部门的教育仍然对女孩开放。

Samesultani
2天前
I remember when Pakistan used to train Taliban back in the 90s. Now they attack them. Karma

我记得上世纪 90 年代,巴基斯坦曾经训练过塔利班。现在他们却攻击他们,因果报应!

Nabeelahmed
2天前
Get your facts right. USA and whole NATO were very interested in training and arming Taliban in 1970-80s. Taliban do not attack Pakistan, its Tahreek-e-Taliban which was formed about 16 years ago as response to drone strikes, attacks, Pakistan involvement in Afghan war, etc. Drone strikes also used to hit schools and killing hundreds of children in just one strike.

把事实搞清楚。1970-80 年代,美国和整个北约都对训练和武装塔利班非常感兴趣。塔利班并不攻击巴基斯坦,塔利班成立于大约 16 年前,是对无人机袭击、巴基斯坦参与阿富汗战争等的回应。无人机也曾袭击学校,一次袭击就造成数百名儿童死亡。

Edindoffer
2天前
As much as I am against the taliban attending the UN meetings because they will lie through their teeth and violate human rights. Unfortunately they are head of the Afghan government and the UN must speak with them it any progress is to be made

就像我反对塔利班参加联合国会议一样,因为他们会撒谎,侵犯人权。不幸的是,他们是阿富汗政府的首脑,如果要取得任何进展,联合国必须与他们对话。

Justinkey
2天前
They are the Government had the Afghan people wanted something else They would have fought for something different. Its time to move on !

如果阿富汗人民想要别的东西,他们就会为不同的东西而战。是时候向前看了!

Stewlew
2天前
I don't think you understand the complex tribal nature of the region

我认为你不了解该地区复杂的部落性质!

Kesaunders
2天前
Soo what gives the West to question the Taliban government, i Don't see the Taliban questioning the West terrorism in Gaza and imperialism in Africa.

西方凭什么质疑塔利班政府,我没看到塔利班质疑西方在加沙的恐怖主义和在非洲的帝国主义。

Jefferyfite
2天前
Tribalism in the 21st century is helping no one let alone the Afghan people. Unfortunately, we are powerless to change that.

21 世纪的部落主义帮不了任何人,更不用说阿富汗人民了。不幸的是,我们无力改变这种状况。

MonarNL
1天前
Talking to them at the UN is basically recognizing them

在联合国与他们交谈基本上就是承认他们了!

Hoodytheking
2天前
Everything in this video is a lie, I was in Afghanistan last month and it was all good there.

视频中的一切都是谎言,我上个月在阿富汗,那里一切都很好。

Atomalisaid
2天前
The UN just became a joke It's conversation between stone age and modernization.

联合国变成了一个笑话,这是石器时代和现代化之间的对话。

Annaariza
2天前
I think even in the stone age the women had more freedom lmao

我觉得即使在石器时代,女性也有更多的自由。

Mayazmahmud
2天前
Afghani women : we are fine
Westerners : No you are not

阿富汗妇女:我们很好!
西方人:你们不好!

Juliarichter
2天前
Afghan women love their lives now.All a woman needs and wants, is to be safe and with her family. To be mistress of the house, to provide for her family, cook, clean, and of course to add to the family by bearing children

阿富汗妇女热爱她们现在的生活。妇女所需要和想要的,就是安全地和家人在一起。做女主人、养家糊口、做饭、打扫卫生,当然还要生儿育女,为家庭添砖加瓦。

Markushaahr
2天前
Well, to be fair, the West does also treat Women abhorrently. We just pretend we don’t a little bit better.

好吧,公平地说,西方国家对待妇女也确实令人发指。我们只是假装自己做得更好一点而已。

Holistic
13小时前
Afghan Mentality and culture a different what we have in Europe and US. If Afghanistan wants change. They moste do it them self.let Afghanistan be Afghanistan. !

阿富汗的心态和文化与我们在欧洲和美国的不同,如果阿富汗想要改变,他们多半是自己做,让阿富汗成为阿富汗吧!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 00:48 , Processed in 0.072330 second(s), 33 queries .