首列香港-北京高速卧铺列车内景!

422 0
卡卡西里 2024-6-19 17:00:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2024 年 6 月 16 日上午,首列从香港开往中国大陆两个城市的高速卧铺列车将数百名乘客送往北京和上海。新的通宵卧铺列车现在连接香港和北京分别只需 12.5 小时和 11 小时。这些服务将从周五运行至周一,立即引起了香港游客和内地游客的热烈反响。铁路运营商还加强了香港与这两个内地城市之间现有的高速服务,提供更快捷的日间有座接驳服务。

首列香港-北京高速卧铺列车内景!

首列香港-北京高速卧铺列车内景!

MANASYt
1天前
I live in Xiamen...a direct train to Hong Kong takes only 4 hours. Amazing!

我住在厦门......直达香港的火车只需 4 个小时。太神奇了!

XxSkyViperxXx
20小时前
wow, so we can now go to hong kong to ride a train to xiamen. now we can visit fujian where my ancestors came from

哇,所以我们现在可以去香港坐火车去厦门了。现在我们可以去我祖先的故乡福建了!

Ferretocious
1天前
Like the ladies said, that looks like a fun way to travel with friends. You can sit facing each other and chat unlike on a plane. You could play games!

就像女士们说的,这看起来是一种与朋友一起旅行的有趣方式。你们可以面对面坐着聊天,不像在飞机上那样。你们还可以玩游戏!

Amandab
10小时前
In the future, the Hong Kong high-speed rail can continue to expand its "high-speed sleeper train tourism", starting in the evening and arriving in the morning. The cost of hotel accommodation for passengers can also be reduced, and tour leaders and guides can accurately control the travel time. The next morning, you can go to the scenic spots to eat, drink, and have fun. For example, departing from West Kowloon in Hong Kong at 6, 7, or 8 in the evening, you can sleep on the sleeper train for about one night, and then arrive in Beijing from 6am to 8am the next day.

未来,香港高铁可以继续拓展 "高铁卧铺旅游",晚上出发,早上到达。旅客的酒店住宿费用也可以降低,领队和导游可以准确控制旅游时间。第二天一早,可以到景区吃喝玩乐。例如,傍晚 6、7、8 点从香港西九龙出发,在卧铺火车上睡一晚左右,第二天早上 6 点到 8 点就可以到达北京。

Moreover, the destination is "Beijing West Station" which is also considered within the urban area and is very convenient. With the popularity of this new type of travel mode starting from Kowloon West(HK), it is believed that in the future, not only will Hong Kong tourists like to travel along the popular Beijing Shanghai line, but also other high-speed rail lines in the mainland of Chinese Mainland are also very attractive, which will certainly be more popular with travel groups of different ages or backgrounds (including young people groups);

而且,目的地是 "北京西站",也算是在市区内,非常方便。随着这种以九龙西(香港)为起点的新型旅行方式的流行,相信今后不仅香港游客喜欢沿着热门的京沪线旅行,中国内地的其他高铁线路也非常具有吸引力,必将更受不同年龄或背景的旅行团(包括青年旅行团)的欢迎;

A large number of group tours can increase the passenger volume of high-speed trains, stimulate domestic demand and consumption, and promote the prosperity of various industries, including cultural tourism, catering and entertainment, hotels and homestays, tourism and transportation. In the future, as long as all necessary supporting facilities and services for "dynamic sleeper train tours" continue to improve, both inside and everywhere on the high-speed train will be clean, tidy, bright, and with high-quality services.

大量的团队游可以增加高铁的客运量,拉动内需和消费,促进文化旅游、餐饮娱乐、酒店民宿、旅游交通等各行各业的繁荣发展。未来,只要不断完善 "动卧游 "所需的各项配套设施和服务,高铁列车内外处处都将干净、整洁、明亮,服务优质。

Directxxxx
1天前
time wise you can leave hk at evening and spend a night on the train instead of flying to Beijing and stay in a hotel, sounds reasonable actually

从时间上看,你可以傍晚离开香港,在火车上住一晚,而不是飞到北京住酒店,听起来很合理。

Metalmaster
1天前
you could just fly there in an hour, and sleep at your house

你可以飞一个小时到那里,然后睡在自己家里!

Boyu
1天前
by taking flight, you have to arrive at airport at least 2 hours in advance and flight from HK to Beijing takes 3hours not one. and from Beijing airport to city center takes at least one hour.....

乘坐飞机,你必须至少提前 2 小时到达机场,从香港到北京的航班需要 3 小时,而不是 1 小时。从北京机场到市中心至少需要 1 小时.....

Kdwh
1天前
if you can afford two houses one in HK and on in BJ, you might be able to afford flying private. House, not apartment...

如果你能买得起两套房子,一套在香港,一套在北京,你也许就能负担得起私人飞机。是房子,不是公寓...

AtheismScientism
1天前
Wish America had high speed rail instead of endless traffic.

真希望美国有高铁,而不是没完没了的交通。

Georgewong
1天前
Why your country needs high speed trains , your country have human rights , freedom of speech , democracy ,

为什么你们国家需要高铁,你们国家有人权、言论自由、民主!

Avantime
1天前
This is more for families and friends who can share a single cabin. Most business travellers would rather have a private cabin (or even a capsule, like in those capsule hotels) for the overnight journey.

这更适合可以共用一个客舱的家庭和朋友。大多数商务旅客宁愿选择私人车厢(甚至是胶囊车厢,就像那些胶囊旅馆一样)过夜。

Harry
11小时前
that design does exist for some overnight trains between Beijing and Shenzhen

北京和深圳之间的一些过夜列车确实有这种设计!

Pjacobsen
1天前
I've taken the sleeper train between Shanghai and Shenzhen many times, then down to HK by metro and MTR. It's probably my favorite way to go to HK.

我曾多次乘坐卧铺火车往返于上海和深圳之间,然后乘坐地铁和港铁前往香港。这可能是我最喜欢的去香港的方式。

Hkchinese
1天前
Why did you waste money to build HSR to LA?

你们为什么要浪费钱修建通往洛杉矶的高铁?

Clacicle
1天前
Yes, it’s shameful that in the US there is no high speed and well developed passenger railway system. But, let’s not forget what was often said about Mussolini, “He made the trains run on time.”

是的,美国没有高速发达的客运铁路系统是一件可耻的事。但是,我们不要忘记人们常说墨索里尼的一句话:"他让火车准时运行"。

TeeHee-vobn
23小时前
In America, we travel in private cars not crowding in train stations like herds of cattle.

在美国,我们乘坐私家车出行,而不是像牛群一样挤在火车站。

Nakulg
23小时前
Yea call it the American dream where the driver has to stay awake all night to drive, not to mention crazy drivers, cutting lanes, endless traffic. Trains are much better for long distance and comfortable journey, you don’t know this since you guys never had the experience of one.

是啊,这就是 "美国梦",司机必须整夜不睡才能开车,更别提疯狂的司机、随意穿插的车道和无休止的交通了。火车更适合长途旅行,也更舒适,但你们不知道,因为你们从来没有坐过火车。

TeeHee-vobn
23小时前
I have never experienced a smelly and crowded train.

我从未体验过又臭又挤的火车。

Fredchen
20小时前
and it takes 33 hours to travel from Emeryville, CA to Denver, CO, with the similar distance to cover (some 1200 miles)…

从加利福尼亚州的埃默里维尔到科罗拉多州的丹佛需要 33 个小时,路程相近(约 1200 英里)......

Phillipwong
1天前(修改过)
Living in Europe (although the trains are slower) I prefer to catch trains. But my rule is simple, if it's over 4 hours long and the cost are about the same I will fly. Although this is an overnight train (so you save on your hotel), I rather pay for a bit more for a hotel considering the train fare is more expensive than a flight and it won't take as long and I get the privacy of my own room rather than sharing with 4 other people with no private bathrooms.

生活在欧洲(虽然火车速度较慢),我更喜欢赶火车。但我的原则很简单,如果车程超过 4 小时,而且费用差不多,我就会选择坐飞机。虽然这是通宵火车(所以你可以省下住酒店的钱),但考虑到火车票比飞机票贵,我宁愿多花点钱住酒店,而且不会花那么长时间,我还能有自己的私人房间,而不是和其他 4 个人共用一间没有私人浴室的房间。

I rode on overnight trains in Egypt which is less new and glamours, but I don't think I will do this train ride. It will be interesting to see long term how popular this route is considering the train is not exactly amazing and it takes half a day to get to the final destination.

我曾在埃及坐过通宵火车,虽然没有那么新奇和迷人,但我想我不会再坐火车了。从长远来看,这条路线有多受欢迎会很有趣,因为火车并不令人惊叹,而且需要半天时间才能到达终点站。

Dyfcxe
4小时前
This choice depends on how you travel. Planes are faster and slightly more comfortable, but require a longer trip to the airport (outside the city center, allow at least 2 hours each way to get to airport and left from airport, plus your security check time). Trains are slower and less comfortable (though not catastrophic), but easier to get to and from the city center.

这种选择取决于您的旅行方式。飞机更快、更舒适,但前往机场的时间较长(在市中心以外的地方,前往机场和离开机场单程至少需要 2 小时,再加上您的安检时间)。火车速度较慢,舒适度较低(尽管不会造成灾难),但往返市中心较为方便。

Trains may not be suitable for very long distances, but if you are starting in Hong Kong and may not need to cross the Yangtze River, you can consider trains. This is the lowest level of high-speed rail sleeper train service, don't expect too much, at least at the terminal, the crew will still clean the beds.

火车可能不适合长途旅行,但如果您从香港出发,可能不需要穿越长江,则可以考虑火车。这是最低级别的高铁卧铺列车服务,不要抱太大期望,至少在终点站,乘务员还是会打扫床铺的。

Ferretocious
1天前
So what if you're getting off at x stop and are sleeping? Do you have to set an alarm for yourself or is there a way for them to signal your room that you need to get off?

那么,如果你在 X 站下车,并且正在睡觉呢?您是否必须为自己设置闹钟,或者他们是否有办法向您的房间发出您需要下车的信号?

AbstractRider
1天前
Train conductor will make sure everyone needs to get off is awake, especially during the night.

列车长会确保每个需要下车的人都醒着,尤其是在夜间。

Bradentour
1天前
Meanwhile another train crash in Rank 111 Hunger Index India

与此同时,在饥饿指数排名 111 的印度又发生了一起火车相撞事故!

Noeonoohno
1天前
This china high speed train is very comfy, we in Indonesia just got one, short distance between jakarta and Bandung, 20 minutes ride, for cars take 4 hours, we are looking forward to train jakarta-Surabaya which going to take maybe 4 hrs by this china train, thanks to china to help this possible for Indonesia to own this train.

中国的高速列车非常舒适,我们印尼刚买了一辆,从雅加达到万隆的距离很短,20 分钟的车程,汽车需要 4 个小时,我们期待着雅加达到泗水的列车,乘坐中国的列车可能需要 4 个小时,感谢中国帮助印尼拥有这种列车。

Mkungaa
1天前
Wow, high speed sleeper train! I am mind blown, as someone who used to ride regular sleeper train. And the biggest surprise is that price is not egregious!

哇,高速卧铺列车!作为曾经乘坐过普通卧铺火车的人,我真是大开眼界。最大的惊喜是,价格并不贵!

Tenshiakuma
1天前
We could've had this between Singapore and KL, even Penang or Thailand. But no, SOMEONE had to go gum the whole thing up

我们本可以在新加坡和吉隆坡之间,甚至在槟城或泰国之间搭乘这趟列车。但是没有,总得有人去把整个事情搞得一团糟!

Hongqi
1天前(修改过)
This is not the Indian Railway Train, it has a capacity limit and needs reservation. Not like the Indian Elephant Express where people hang on the elephant train like monkeys.

这不是印度铁路列车,它有载客量限制,需要预订。不像印度大象快车,人们像猴子一样挂在大象车上。

Louiszhang
1天前
I always took sleeper trains when I lived in China. Always seemed to get a decent enough sleep on them to get through the next day. Very quiet (apart from the train horns, but I imagine that wouldn't be a problem here). Nice to see them offer it on longer distances using high speed rail. MAN do I wish we had better sleeper services here in the US.

我在中国生活时总是乘坐卧铺火车。在火车上似乎总能睡得很香,第二天也能睡得很好。火车上非常安静(除了火车喇叭声,但我想这在这里不是问题)。很高兴看到他们在长途高铁上提供这种服务。真希望美国能有更好的卧铺服务。

PeterXiao
1天前
This is just one more option. Some like flying, others like taking trains

这只是多了一种选择。有人喜欢坐飞机,有人喜欢坐火车!

VanTran-
1天前
Chinese engineer need to design 2 level carriage like Airbus 380 which double the number of passengers. That the only way to reduce cost, ticket cheaper than airline and more economical efficient to operate the train

中国工程师需要设计像空客 380 那样的双层车厢,使乘客数量增加一倍。只有这样才能降低成本,票价比航空公司便宜,火车运营也更经济高效。

Tommos
5小时前
This is so much better than air travel. You actually get to lie down.

这比坐飞机好多了,你真的可以躺下来。

Manchu-qumw
1天前
Another milestone of super-fast rail connectivity from China.

中国超高速铁路连通的又一里程碑。

Isaacstone
1天前
It only suitable for night time travel.tourist can maximise their time in hong Kong and bejing before catching a train home. It a win win for both

它只适用于夜间旅行,游客可以在搭乘火车回家之前在香港和北京尽情游玩,这是一举两得的好事!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 10:37 , Processed in 0.069656 second(s), 30 queries .