印度家庭债务创历史新高,家庭储蓄却降至 47 年来的最低点!

625 0
阳光使者 2024-4-12 01:03:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
一份新报告发现,印度的家庭债务已达到历史最高水平,占全国 GDP 的 40%。与此同时,家庭储蓄却降至 47 年来的最低点,仅占国内生产总值的 5%。反对党指责政府,并将债务上升与收入增长乏力和通货膨胀联系起来。今年 1 月,印度中央银行(RBI)表示,印度的家庭债务并不构成 "系统性问题"。债务水平的上升也可能预示着印度消费模式和行为的演变。调查显示,印度人现在在食品上的支出越来越少,而在小商品和机器等耐用品上的支出则越来越多。印度年轻人是否在探索新的消费途径?他们是否不再那么担心贷款?帕尔基-夏尔马告诉您。

帕尔基-夏尔马

帕尔基-夏尔马

Debajyotidey
20小时前
I have noticed it recently. My office colleagues , some of them even drawing lesser salary than me, buying iPhone in EMI, going to Bangkok taking personal loan, buying expensive clothes and many more things. This is good for the economy, but bad for them. No concept of emergency fund, or systematic saving. I was out of work for almost a year due to my father's illness. My emergency fund managed to cover all those expenses in that period.

我最近注意到了这一点。我办公室的同事们,其中有些人的工资甚至比我还低,却在用 EMI(每月分期付款)购买 iPhone,去曼谷借个人贷款,买昂贵的衣服,还有很多其他的事情。这对经济有利,但对他们不利。没有应急基金或系统储蓄的概念。由于父亲生病,我几乎一年没有工作。在此期间,我的应急基金支付了所有这些开支。

IamJaiG
15小时前(修改过)
Wrong mindset. You have emergency fund saving that's why you have taken a year long leave otherwise you would have worked double duty to earn more money. Savings makes you relax and secure. You will be in a comfort zone. Only insecurity pushes you out of your comfort zone and makes you work hard for the expenses.

错误的心态,你储蓄了应急基金,这就是你请长假的原因,否则你就会加倍工作,赚更多的钱。储蓄会让你放松和有安全感,你将处于舒适区。只有不安全感才会把你推出舒适区,让你为开支而努力工作。

Abisheikabi
14小时前
when you work under pressure chances are you may get a heart attack or BP etc. Also possibility of taking rash decisions

当你在压力下工作时,你有可能会心脏病发作或血压升高等,还有可能做出草率的决定!

Sahithyaaap
13小时前
Consumers should spend all and sacrifice themselves for the nation, look at how jawans are putting their lives for us for securing borders .

消费者应该为国家奉献自己的一切,看看士兵们是如何为了保卫边境而献出生命的。

Reenaalbin
5小时前
Even the same thing I notice amongst my colleagues who earn the basic salary buying iphones and  upgrading their cars and they borrow money before the month ends so as to make both ends meet.i always wonder how they could act so recklessly. People spend as if there is no tomorrow.

甚至在我的同事中,我也注意到同样的事情,他们挣基本工资,买iphone和升级汽车,他们在月底前借钱以维持生计。我总想知道他们怎么能这么鲁莽,人们花钱就好像没有明天一样。

Abhivalunj
21小时前
INDIA is no longer a joint family but instead moving out and living by themselves in which the spending increases and savings deplete , it is again an hallmark of western influence , as said we need to balance and have a rule to SAVE 20 % of your take-home money

印度不再是一个联合家庭,而是搬出去自己住,在这种情况下,支出增加,储蓄减少,这又是西方影响的一个标志,正如所说的那样,我们需要平衡,并有一个规则,将你的收入的20%储蓄起来。

Dragonsexy
18小时前(修改过)
True adding people not willing to live with what they have especially father and mother , ask the child who got insulted by their own parents

我想说的是,人们不愿意与他们所拥有的东西生活在一起,尤其是父亲和母亲,问问那些被自己的父母侮辱的孩子吧。

Dukatma
20小时前
An another report few weeks back said Indian middle class now have a lot of disposable cash and that is driving the sale of luxury brands in India. In fact purchases by Indian middle class is at an all time high. Why do we have contradictory reports?

几周前的另一份报告称,印度中产阶级现在拥有大量可支配现金,这推动了奢侈品牌在印度的销售。事实上,印度中产阶级的购买量正创下历史新高。为什么会有相互矛盾的报道呢?

Dragonsexy
18小时前
Its richest getting more richer so squash will happen the lower middle class already running in loan, half of Middle middle class is under loan and the other half is under pressure to take loan. Soon pressure to take loan will reach upper middle class

最富有的人越来越富有,中下层阶级已经在贷款,一半的中产阶级在贷款,另一半的中产阶级面临贷款压力。很快,中上层阶级也会面临贷款压力。

Thavamt
18小时前
My Quote " Two types peoples don't have to worry about anything One type of peoples who have everything and the other is who don't have anything at all"

我的名言:"有两类人什么都不用担心,一类是什么都有的人,另一类是什么都没有的人"。

Rajx7120
17小时前
It's also possible that, people are confident of future income. So, they are borrowing.

还有一种可能是,人们对未来的收入充满信心。因此,他们在借贷。

Fudalog
10小时前
There is no middle class in our country ... they are known as cash cows or majzdoor or slaves for govt.

我们国家没有中产阶级......他们被称为摇钱树、苦力或政府的奴隶。

SatendraYadav
11小时前
True, and with this mindset they are day dreaming of becoming world power

没错,抱着这种心态,他们正在做着成为世界强国的白日梦。

RishiSharma
21小时前
When a recession hits, all the confidence from the new India will break like a glass.

当经济衰退来临时,所有来自新印度的信心都会像玻璃一样破碎。

Shivamthakur
20小时前(修改过)
Yup.People are flying high on fragile things. "Unicorns" blah blah.Everything is based on consumption.No high tech manufacturing, no high tech intellectual property.

是的,人们在脆弱的东西上飞得很高,"独角兽 "等等等等。一切都以消费为基础,没有高科技制造,没有高科技知识产权。

Khudafarishta
20小时前
But recession has already uit UK Germany etc us is kn verge

经济衰退已经开始,英国、德国等国已经濒临衰退。

Shivamthakur
20小时前
Yes. India follows US after few years. US has already lost charm of "startup", free VC money (India still celebrating "valuation" games). If we learn from US, these things are not sustainable.

是的,几年后,印度会追随美国。美国已经失去了 "初创企业"和免费风险投资的魅力(印度仍在庆祝 "估值"游戏)。如果我们向美国学习,这些东西是不可持续的。

Rishikeshpatel
12小时前
Indians are mimicing American way of living on loans, but people in India are forgetting that Indian currency is not in control as much as US currency is in the world

印度人正在模仿美国人的贷款生活方式,但印度人却忘记了印度货币在世界上的控制权并不像美国货币那样大!

Stephanieellison
4小时前
That is absolutely right.It's a very terrible thing.I fled America in 2018 for Bhārat and managed to pay off all debts very soon after that.I've been debt-free since 2019, which is virtually impossible these days.The interest rates is how lazy people like bankers make money, without doing anything useful for the economy.

说得太对了,这是一件非常可怕的事情。我于 2018 年逃离美国前往印度,之后很快就还清了所有债务。我从 2019 年开始就没有债务了,这在现在几乎是不可能的,利率就是银行家这样的懒人赚钱的方式,却没有为经济做任何有用的事情。

Allyraj
1小时前
We are aping mindlessly the west, where they have social security backed by the government. And here even quality health and education are dream. We have most polluted cities in the world, and very less health insurance cover, one hospital bill can bring us to square one.

我们在盲目效仿西方,他们有政府支持的社会保障。而在这里,连高质量的医疗和教育都是梦想。我们拥有世界上污染最严重的城市,但医疗保险却很少,一张医院账单就能让我们陷入困境。

Teejayman
12小时前
Just yesterday in all the videos indians were saying indians make more money than Americans

就在昨天,在所有的视频中,印度人都在说印度人比美国人赚得多!

Lordsnow
21小时前
We not have much money for buying a popper house or marriage still my parents decided to buy car worth 11 lack paying 43% tax just for social validation

我们没有多少钱买房子或结婚,但我的父母还是决定买一辆价值110万卢比的汽车,支付 43% 的税款,只为得到社会的认可。

Brainwizard
21小时前
Any budding economy takes loans. Inflation rate is not high, it is in control. People are using more more credit cards, taking car and home loans. It’s actually a good news. As long as NPA rate is low we don’t need to worry about anything.

任何新兴经济体都需要贷款。通货膨胀率并不高,在可控范围内。人们越来越多地使用信用卡,贷款买车买房。这其实是个好消息。只要净资产收益率不高,我们就不用担心任何问题。

Talk_logical
17小时前
It's called consumption and growing as a country. Every developing country goes through this phase which helps the country to grow.

这就是所谓的消费和国家成长,每个发展中国家都会经历这一阶段,这有助于国家的发展。

Stephanieellison
21小时前
Savings are worthless, inflation is at 7-8% and fd rates are 6-7%, better to park 6 months of emergency fund rest invest all in asset. (MF, Land, Gold, Bonds)

储蓄毫无价值,通胀率高达 7-8%,而基金利率为 6-7%,最好将 6 个月的应急资金存入银行,然后将所有资金投资于资产(金融、土地、黄金、债券)。

Kanyalal
19小时前(修改过)
So for the finance minister car is an asset instead of liability

因此,对于财政部长来说,汽车是一种资产,而不是负债!

KillerHimanshu
11小时前
My neighbor has less than 20,000 income monthly, and he buys a cooler,a bike, a fridge, and a washing machine by taking loan.

我的邻居月收入不到 2 万卢比(RMB≈1735元),他通过贷款买了一个冷柜、一辆自行车、一台冰箱和一台洗衣机。

Mandarp
14小时前
Housing and education is extremely expensive and costs have been rising at 9 - 10% inflation. People have to take huge loans for 20 years to buy a small house. People are left with no option.

住房和教育极其昂贵,费用一直在以 9%-10%的通胀率上涨。人们必须借 20 年的巨额贷款才能买到一栋小房子。人们别无选择。

Nileshkujur
12小时前
Consumption drives the economy but over-consumption destroy humans philosophically.

消费推动经济发展,但过度消费会从哲学上毁灭人类。

Reeeeel
14小时前
After covid lot of things changed , people fell in to debr traps and started taking personal loans to clear them. On top of that, corporate companies pay peanuts here and the market condition of IT jobs is dull post covid. Rents have sky rocketed and ther eis no control on it, groceries, and other prices have also boomed. Schooling costs much nowadays there are no fee regulations on them. Middle class is always burdened by taxes pushing them towards poor standard of living.

新冠疫情后,很多事情都发生了变化,人们陷入了债务陷阱,并开始通过个人贷款来偿还债务。此外,这里的公司工资很低,新冠疫情事件后,IT 工作的市场状况也很暗淡。房租飞涨,而且无法控制,日用品和其他物品的价格也飞涨。如今,学校教育费用高昂,却没有任何收费规定。中产阶级总是被税收所累,生活水平低下。

Pervysage
11小时前
Soon in india , people living on road will be quiet common thing.

在印度,人们很快就会习惯于住在马路上。

Waldensmith
19小时前
India is progressing to be an economic powerhouse and could surpass China. My concern is for all the poor and struggling families in India how will these benefit from the New India Economic prosperity in terms of Social Benefits for the poor needy and underprivileged who are in a helpless state. Myquestion is will the Modi Govt share the blessings with these.

印度正在向经济强国迈进,并有可能超过中国。我关心的是印度所有的贫困家庭和挣扎中的家庭,他们将如何从新印度经济繁荣中受益,为处于无助状态的贫困和弱势群体提供社会福利。我的问题是,莫迪政府是否会与这些家庭共享福利。

Jkc3738
2小时前
According to Credit Suisse Wealth's 2022 summary, the financial assets of Indian households are only 1/10 of those in China...

根据瑞士信贷财富的 2022 年总结,印度家庭的金融资产仅为中国的 1/10...

SuperArindam
9小时前
Social media time, we must take loan and show off no matter even if we are in debt. We must look rich even if not rich.

社交媒体时代,即使负债累累,我们也要借钱炫耀。即使不富有,也要看起来很富有。

Aadhvikkhanna
20小时前
Unnecessary goods are being purchased due to offers and attractive advertisement.. Resulting in dumping unneccessary goods in home and the companies benefitted from it. Not a consumer. Buy one get one free... People who have been prey for it to understand these types of strategies of marketing so as to live in peaceful environment. Better savings Good health Good traditional well being.

由于优惠和诱人的广告,人们购买了不必要的商品。导致非必需品倾销到国内,公司从中获益。而不是消费者。买一送一... 人们应该了解这些营销策略,以便在和平的环境中生活。更好的储蓄、良好的健康、良好的传统福祉。

Calculateyour
7小时前
Savings have no meaning now a days. Increasing inflation, inconsistent situation, people tend to enjoy the present, with Maximum comfort. Parents became very liberal, and a large amount is spent by non income students /young generation also.

如今,储蓄已毫无意义。通货膨胀加剧,形势不稳定,人们更倾向于享受当下,享受最大的舒适。父母变得非常自由,没有收入的学生/年轻一代也在大量消费。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-8 11:02 , Processed in 0.062860 second(s), 30 queries .