亚洲人最不喜欢的亚洲国家!

亚洲人最不喜欢的亚洲国家!

SamGarcia
22小时前
North Korea doesn't even score

北朝鲜根本不得分!

Computers
10小时前
I think the chart consists of Asian countries with the biggest population in the U.S. I mean normal Nokors can’t even travel abroad.

我认为这个图表是由美国人口最多的亚洲国家组成的,我的意思是普通的朝鲜人甚至不能出国旅行。

Dspirit
19小时前(修改过)
It depends on where are you from and which generation of immigrants.Many first generation immigrants are not as influenced by western media and do not hate China as much, unless you are an asylum seeker from China.Also notice that Chinese have a much better impression of Taiwan than Taiwanese do of China.

这取决于你来自哪里,是哪一代移民。许多第一代移民没有受到西方媒体的影响,也没有那么恨中国,除非你是来自中国的寻求庇护者。另外请注意,中国人对台湾的印象比台湾人对中国的印象要好得多。

This shows the difference in media propaganda within both countries.Also even if China does something cool, the western mainstream media would also not report it unless you dig hard to find out, or they will twist it in a bad way.  

这说明了媒体宣传的差异。另外,即使中国做了很酷的事情,西方主流媒体也不会报道,除非你费尽心思去挖掘,否则他们就会以一种不好的方式扭曲事实。

Also the hate in China is NOT worldwide, it's is mostly in the western world.If you read news from more neutral countries in Asia, you would realize that.Do you know that China just found a cure to diabetes so sufferers don't need to keep paying for insulin anymore?Big Pharma in the US hates that though so the western mainstream media is keeping very quiet about that.

另外,对中国的仇恨并不是世界性的,主要是在西方世界。如果你阅读亚洲更多中立国家的新闻,你就会意识到这一点。你知道中国刚刚找到了治疗糖尿病的方法,这样患者就不需要再继续支付胰岛素费用了吗?美国的大制药公司对此非常憎恨,所以西方主流媒体对此三缄其口。

Christopol
23小时前
It is almost like saying: the Most UNLIKED Caucasian Country amongst Europeans -> pretty sure most will pick USA. It is what it is, it's tough to be at the top or at the pinnacle

这就好比说:欧洲人最不喜欢的白种人国家->肯定大多数人会选美国。事情就是这样,要想成为顶尖或巅峰是很难的。

Dehaman
22小时前
i think France will be on the top... people really like america, thats why everyone wants to come here

我认为法国会名列前茅......人们非常喜欢美国,这就是为什么每个人都想来这里。

Normalman
22小时前(修改过)
In school in Europe, students shit on US like «we are amazing, not like america where people have guns and are fat»!

在欧洲的学校里,学生对美国的评价是 “我们很了不起,不像美国人有枪还很胖”!

Mangatalk
20小时前(修改过)
As a mainlander coming to study in the US, I saw and heard that ppl like us are more negatively treated by Chinese Americans even than by other Americans. (There are many ppl posted their stories on xhs, about how they are poorly treated by another mean Chinese American student.) I feel what you said at the end of the video is on point. Some of them even dislike themselves as Chinese Americans, how can they like being around with us?

作为一个来美国留学的大陆人,我看到和听到像我们这样的人在美国华人中受到的负面待遇甚至比其他美国人还要多。(有很多人在 xhs 上发表了他们的故事,讲述了他们是如何被另一个刻薄的华裔美国学生恶劣对待的)。我觉得您在视频结尾说的话很有道理。有些人甚至不喜欢自己是华裔美国人,他们怎么会喜欢和我们在一起呢?

ComputersPuting
18小时前
Yea it sucks bro. I’m from Guangzhou, came to Canada in the 90s. Growing up here in the west, I’ve always felt like I was a second class citizen. Westerners don’t respect our people, they are more racist towards the Chinese than they are towards black people. In the west, us Chinese people are treated the worst.

是啊,太糟糕了,兄弟。我来自广州,90 年代来到加拿大。我在西方长大,总觉得自己是二等公民。西方人不尊重我们中国人,他们对中国人的种族歧视比对黑人还严重。在西方,我们中国人受到的待遇是最差的。

Timtim
17小时前
I came to the LA area in 1986 and was the ONLY mainland Chinese person in school and didn't ever find another one in my friend circle, even until adulthood. That plus the fact I didn't know any English back then made for a very traumatic first 2 years in the US. I remember crying every night saying I wanted to go back home. Children are so mean to others who don't have the same accent, call things by different names, and don't have the same childhood experiences.

我于 1986 年来到洛杉矶地区,是学校里唯一的中国大陆人,即使到了成年,我的朋友圈里也再也找不到第二个中国大陆人。再加上当时我完全不懂英语,在美国的头两年过得非常痛苦。我记得每天晚上我都哭着说我想回家。孩子们对口音不一样、叫法不一样、童年经历不一样的人非常刻薄。

The non-Asians and ABCs just don't talk to you but the Taiwanese kids will laugh at you for the littlest things and gang up on you because there are many of them and only one of me. For self preservation, I subconsciously started to speak Chinese with a Taiwanese accent and my dad would comment on it all the freaking time like it was embarrassing for him.

非亚洲人和 ABC(美国出生的华裔后代)不跟你说话,但台湾孩子会因为一点小事嘲笑你,还会拉帮结派,因为他们人多而我只有一个。为了自我保护,我下意识地开始说带有台湾口音的中文,而我爸爸也总是对此评头论足,好像这让他很尴尬。

Americans are basically brainwashed to think everything bad about mainland China regardless of the truth. For a long time I was ashamed but not anymore. Things have changed so much in China these days but anyone who's never been there or know anything about China will continue to think of it as it was 40 or 50 years ago.

美国人基本上都被洗脑了,无论事实如何,他们都认为中国大陆一切都不好。有很长一段时间我感到羞愧,但现在不会了。如今,中国发生了巨大变化,但任何从未去过中国或对中国一无所知的人都会继续认为中国还是四五十年前的样子。

Even my own mother who hasn't been back since we came here mistrusts anything "made in China" and I keep telling her things have changed so much but she just changes the subject. I just wish people aren't so narrowminded and prejudiced when it comes to China. Just because the government is different than the government here, it shouldn't necessarily be concluded that life there is automatically terrible.

即使是我的母亲,自从我们来到这里后就再也没有回去过,她也不信任任何 “中国制造”的东西,我一直告诉她事情已经发生了很大的变化,但她只是转移话题。我只是希望人们在谈到中国时不要那么狭隘和偏见。不能因为中国政府与美国政府不同,就认为中国的生活一定很糟糕。

Letsgowalk
13小时前(修改过)
I'm ABC, and always loved the Chinese immigrants who came over. In my area, it was more of a Cantonese vs. Mandarin thing though, so the Cantonese ABCs had more commonality with HK folks than with Mainlanders.

我是ABC的成员,一直很喜欢中国移民。不过,在我所在的地区,粤语与普通话之间的差异更大,因此粤语 ABC 与香港人的共同点要多于与内地人的共同点。

ComputersPuting
18小时前
There is a bias everywhere, the news always has a biased narrative which affects the general population's perception. In Russia, they speak highly of China. In the USA, they talk doo doo about China. That's just how geopolitics works.

偏见无处不在,新闻总是有偏见的叙述,这影响了一般人的看法。在俄罗斯,他们高度评价中国。在美国,他们谈论中国。这就是地缘政治的运作方式。

Userbored
23小时前
The phenomenon of blaming china for anything and everything that US cant solve is just fascinating.Everybody in politics and public media has to hate China, is that on their work manual now?

美国无法解决的任何问题都归咎于中国,这种现象令人着迷。政界和公共媒体中的每个人都必须憎恨中国,这是他们工作手册上的内容吗?

Sunshinelphie
19小时前
Unfortunately, most of the Us can’t tell apart Chinese from Korean or any other East Asians . If the us-China relationship keeps souring, it’s going to have an impact on all of us.

不幸的是,大多数美国人都分不清中国人和韩国人或其他东亚人。如果中美关系继续恶化,我们所有人都会受到影响。

Drownedin
18小时前
Asian american just trying to avoid being put into camps...

亚裔美国人只是想避免被关进集中营…

Lwong
12小时前
Im a Chinese American , born to a HK-Chinese parents who instilled a love and appreciation for the Chinese culture. Even with my siblings the lessons didn’t always stick. To each their own, I’ve traveled a lot and spent a lot of time in China and made it a priority to teach and show my kids what China and Chinese ppl is really like so they won’t be those misinformed brainwashed citizens.

我是一名美籍华人,父母是港籍华人,他们灌输了我对中国文化的热爱和欣赏。即使是我的兄弟姐妹,他们的教导也并不总能坚持下来。各人有各人的想法,我去过很多地方,在中国待了很长时间,我把教我的孩子们了解中国和中国人的真实情况作为首要任务,这样他们就不会成为那些被误导的被洗脑的公民了。

Dashky
23小时前(修改过)
For Gods sake, visit China now and you'll know why. I visited China in 2006 and 2007 and now when I see China, wow... So much has changed.

看在上帝的份上,现在就去中国看看吧,你就会知道为什么了。我曾在 2006 年和 2007 年访问过中国,现在当我看到中国时,哇... 变化太大了。

Yootoobv
19小时前
Depends where u go even in Africa. China still has a very low gdp per capita.

即使在非洲,也要看你去哪里。中国的人均国民生产总值仍然很低。

Tejaveojnc
16小时前
Any 2nd or 3rd tier in China beat most 1st tier city in America.

中国任何二三线城市都比美国大多数一线城市强。

AntiwarNoExcuses
22小时前(修改过)
Most Asian diaspora left their originating countries for various reasons and those who left many generations ago was due to either fleeing war (ironically caused by U.S or some sided with the U.S during their intervention and lost) or simply just looking for more opportunities abroad. Most political baggage carried by the diaspora are probably outdated or no longer applicable anymore.

大多数亚洲侨民离开原籍国的原因各不相同,那些几代人前离开原籍国的人要么是为了逃避战争(具有讽刺意味的是,战争是由美国引起的,或者有些人在美国干预时站在美国一边,结果战败了),要么只是为了到国外寻找更多的机会。大多数侨民背负的政治包袱可能已经过时或不再适用。

Those the grievances are considered a minority it it picked up by westerner who use it to condemn that country and amplify it. The sad part is that the diaspora are unaware and still stuck in a past time as the last memory they have of the country. If the diaspora ever returned to the places they left it, it would not be the same anymore.

那些被认为是少数人的不满情绪会被西方人拾起,他们会利用这些不满情绪谴责那个国家,并将其放大。可悲的是,散居国外的人并没有意识到这一点,他们仍停留在过去的时光里,那是他们对这个国家最后的记忆。如果侨民回到他们离开的地方,那里将不再是原来的样子。

Agree with the comment about China, China has done the least worse in the regions and more good than bad. There had been civil wars, some neighboring tensions and some conflicts but it's never escalated to cause horrendous levels of mass death, at least not as U.S had in Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia, Philippines, Myanmar etc etc those are often overlooked and glazed over by Sinophobic politics much promoted by the west today.

我同意关于中国的评论,中国在这些地区做得最差,而且利大于弊。虽然也有内战、邻里紧张局势和冲突,但从未升级到造成大规模死亡的可怕程度,至少不像美国在朝鲜、越南、柬埔寨、菲律宾、缅甸等地所做的那样。

My advice to Asians in the west, you have your grievances but do let yourselves be used for the white man's geopolitical objectives, they need excuse to cause war and mass deaths in Asia because they benefit from it. Asia is on it's way to the top right now!

我建议西方的亚洲人,你们有你们的不满,但不要让自己被白人的地缘政治目标所利用,他们需要借口在亚洲制造战争和大规模死亡,因为他们从中受益。亚洲正在走向巅峰!

Jjsamuelgun
15小时前(修改过)
you didn't mention the amount of american military involvement in afghanistan and the mid east and the level of death and destruction caused there. technically they are part of asia. oh, the gaza conflict now should also technically be an asian issue, but then israelis are seen as 'europeans' aren't they. i notice the survey omit many asian muslim nationalities.

你没有提到美国在阿富汗和中东的军事介入的数量以及在那里造成的死亡和破坏的程度。严格来说,他们是亚洲的一部分。哦,加沙冲突现在从技术上讲也应该是一个亚洲问题,但以色列人被视为“欧洲人”,不是吗?我注意到这项调查忽略了许多亚洲穆斯林国家。

Cantov
12小时前
THIS! People keep talking about China like it's still 1964.

这个!人们一直在谈论中国,就像现在还是1964年一样。

Lakeherbert
20小时前
the funny part is that alot of foreign who live or went on vacation ( visa free scheme) say a complete diffrent thing frm the media, like all of them say come and visit china with your own eyes and be the judge

有趣的是,许多在中国生活或度假(免签证计划)的外国人的说法与媒体完全不同,比如他们都说,来中国亲眼看看,然后自己做评判。

Peterwilliams
22小时前
I love China no matter how much haters out there toward China.China is mostly underrated and misinformed country in the world.

不管外面有多少仇视中国的人,我都爱中国。中国是世界上最被低估和误导的国家。

ERRATAS
20小时前
Modern china bashing is a copy paste of Japan bashing in the 80s but most people aren’t aware of it

现代抨击中国是80年代抨击日本的翻版,但大多数人都没有意识到这一点

Quyenluong
13小时前
Even pop culture scaremongered Americans about Japan back then.

当时连流行文化都让美国人对日本感到恐惧。

Shimra
11小时前
I think the Japan bashing back then was worse than the China bashing.

我认为当年对日本的抨击比对中国的抨击更严重。

Cantov
10小时前
for all of Japan’s might back then they only had 100M people.China has 1.4B so the potential is many times more, and the fear is understandably elevated if true.  Plus the whole Cold War stigma and the pesky term “Communist” that is still in their government’s official name.

日本当年那么强大,却只有 1 亿人口。 中国有 14亿人口,因此其潜力是日本的数倍,如果情况属实,恐惧心理的升温是可以理解的。再加上整个冷战时期的污名和 “共产主义”这个令人讨厌的字眼,他们的政府官方名称中仍然有 “共产主义”一词。

ftu2021
10小时前
Japan got rich too fast and stood too tall in front of the dominant west. The US won't be able to replicate the same results to china as it did to japan for 2 reasons.
1. When the US started putting tarrifs against japan, the latter was economically alone (SK, Taiwan and singapore were'nt developed yet) while China has the global south behind its back.
2. China is not military occupied by the US while Japan is limited to its military capabilities to its deal with the US. so there's less worry about overthrowing the government

日本富得太快,在西方霸主面前站得太高。美国不可能在中国复制与日本相同的结果,原因有二:
1. 当美国开始对日本征收关税时,日本在经济上孤立无援(韩国、台湾和新加坡尚未发展起来),而中国则背靠全球南方。
2. 中国没有被美国军事占领,而日本的军事能力受限于与美国的协议。

Bermenschen
8小时前
When Japan’s economy ascended to prominence, the USA said that ain’t cool. USA had to pound it down. Then Japan became cool — cool subordinates to Americans.

当日本经济崛起时,美国说这不酷。美国不得不打压日本。然后,日本变得很酷--成为美国人的酷下属。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 00:05 , Processed in 0.067707 second(s), 30 queries .