特勤局局长在国会就特朗普遇袭事件进行残酷质询后辞职!

233 0
阳光使者 2024-7-28 01:00:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
美国前总统唐纳德-特朗普遇刺未遂几天后,特勤局局长金伯利-切特尔辞职。切特尔和负责美国高层政治家安全的特勤局因特朗普在宾夕法尼亚州集会上的安全漏洞而受到抨击。在辞职的前一天,切特尔在国会听证会上遭到了粗暴奚落。

ThuyTran
1天前
Not only she resigns, but she should be in jail.

她不仅应该辞职,还应该坐牢。

DesireeWarsop
1天前
And no pay check or pension,her retirement should go to fireman Cory's family&2 other victims who were shot

没有工资支票或养老金,她的退休金应该捐给消防员科里的家人和其他两名被枪杀的受害者。

MsAnitaBerry
1天前
All Americans should stand behind your statement and repost to every Government Agency for those who suffered needlessly and lost their life on July 13, 2024.

所有美国人都应支持您的声明,并向每个政府机构转发,为那些在 2024 年 7 月 13 日遭受不必要痛苦并失去生命的人。

Douglasbul
1天前
It's absolutely insane she isn't even considered to be investigated.Rely shows how corrupt our country has become

她竟然不被调查,真是太疯狂了。这表明我们的国家已经变得多么腐败!

Rickcox
1天前
She needs to go to jail for obstruction of justice and perjury and

她需要因妨碍司法公正和作伪证而入狱。

Abuelitachichi
1天前(修改过)
She needs to be prosecuted for lying under oath.

她需要因在宣誓时撒谎而被起诉。

Michaelbock
1天前
She lied twice that I count even though she didn't really answer much at all.1) She said shooter was 200 yards away when really was 147 yards.2) She lied about her goal of making the secret service 30% women. Probably lied more than that though. She avoided answering 99% of the questions.

她撒了两次谎,尽管她根本没怎么回答。1)她说射手距离她 200 码,而实际距离是 147 码。2)她谎称自己的目标是让特勤局中有 30% 的女性。不过她撒的谎可能不止这些,她回避了 99% 的问题。

Adelinedayang
1天前
Give this Secret Service Head a new house = JAILHOUSE

给这位特勤局局长一栋新房子 = 监狱。

Mr.Playback
1天前
She should be charged with treason

她应该被指控叛国!

Ruthwest
1天前
Who is she protecting? Very very strange.

她在保护谁?非常非常奇怪。

ChrisDefalcoblues
1天前
A 20 year old outsmarted the secret service, amazing

一个 20 岁的年轻人竟然胜过了特勤局,太不可思议了!

Dragonfly
1天前
She’s a political appointee by Jill Biden.GOOD! She NEVER should have gotten the job to begin with!

她是吉尔-拜登政治任命的。很好!她一开始就不应该得到这份工作!

Walkertexas
1天前(修改过)
Now she will get her retirement.. by resigning.

现在,她可以通过辞职来退休了。

Berniceglover
1天前
And now she will be promoted to another branch with higher pay by her boss

现在她将被上司提拔到另一个部门,享受更高的待遇。

Agathakirk
1天前
No she does not qualify for any other job in America's government. Poor character. No commitment, no common sense to do good. This is a clear example of how and why there is no benefit to joining a racket in any position of employment, especially this one.

不,她没有资格在美国政府中从事任何其他工作,人品差。没有承诺,没有做好事的常识。这就是一个明显的例子,说明了在任何工作岗位上,尤其是在这个岗位上,加入敲诈勒索集团是没有任何好处的。

Davidmontes
1天前
This can only mean that something huge is about to come out.

这只能说明即将有大事发生。

PalmSprings
1天前
She (secret service director) whatever her name is, needs to be held 100% personally responsible for this entire incident, the injurys, the deaths every friggen thing period!!

不管她(特勤局局长)叫什么名字,都需要对整个事件、受伤、死亡事件负100%的个人责任!

BobbyDeathrider
1天前
The director of The secret service must be charged with making false statements committing perjury to Congress this woman is a disgrace and dei cannot be allowed to go on in America it is insanity...

特勤局局长必须被指控向国会作虚假陈述和伪证,这个女人是个耻辱,美国不能允许她继续这样下去,这简直是疯了......

Hoopathyb
1天前
She resigned? Hell, she should have been fired.

她辞职了?见鬼,她应该被解雇。

Infomai
1天前
this was always the plan. she was told to hold the line, not answer any questions, stone wall the senate, and in exchange she will be taken care of. Sure she will be the villain of the next 15 minutes, (as she should be) but the real villains behind the scenes will use this to divert attention away from themselves.

她被告知要坚守阵地,不回答任何问题,在参议院筑起石墙,作为交换,她将得到照顾。当然,她会成为接下来 15 分钟内的大反派(这是她应该做的),但真正的幕后黑手会利用这一点转移对自己的注意力。

They are not naïve, this kind of cover doesn't come cheap, Cheatle will require paying off for the rest of her life, but for them, its chump change. Cheatle will take the bullet for them now, in exchange for cover later. Which is an ironic perversion of the job she was supposed to be honour bound to perform in the first place.

他们并不天真,这样的掩护并不便宜,切特尔需要付出一生的代价,但对他们来说,这只是小钱。切特尔现在会为他们挡子弹,以换取日后的掩护。这是对她本应履行的职责的讽刺性颠覆。

MsTakiH
1天前
Both sides had to twist her belligerent arms until she was kicking and screaming to resign.

双方不得不扭住她好战的胳膊,直到她又踢又叫地辞职。

Abitupthehud
1天前
I found the first few minutes of this exchange unbearable to watch so I had to take a break and "come back" for the finality. I strongly feel she was/is the 'fall guy'. It was planned for her to be thrown 'under the bus' and she will be heavily compensated.

我觉得这场交流的前几分钟实在看不下去了,所以我不得不休息一下,然后 “回来”看最后的结果。我强烈地感觉到她曾经是/现在是 “替罪羊”。把她扔到 “公共汽车”下面是计划好的,她将得到巨额赔偿。

Faraway
1天前
This is what happens when people are given government jobs who domt have the experience to do the job.

如果政府给那些没有工作经验的人安排工作,就会出现这种情况。

Loverguy
1天前
They can’t let her go without making sure she is investigated and penalized on her failure as the head of the secret service.

如果不确保她作为特勤局局长的失职受到调查和惩罚,他们就不能放她走。

Hawaiian_
1天前
What did she do that allowed her to hold that position?!?!?!? Who the hell hired this Citizen?!?!?!? She doesn’t look like someone like me that served the country for over 23 years as an Army Ranger?What did she do in her career that was so much better than guys that did more than me…like Green Berets and above them?!?!?!?!?

她到底做了什么才能担任这个职位?到底是谁雇佣了这个公民?她不像我这样为国家服务了23年的陆军游骑兵?她在她的职业生涯中做了什么,比那些比我做得更多的人......比如绿色贝雷帽和他们之上的人......好得多?

Shopping
1天前
Jill Biden hired her because she was Jill’s detail before.

吉尔-拜登雇用她是因为她曾是吉尔的随从。

Reggtop
1天前
This is the most ridiculous congressional questioning they just rattle off a bunch of accusations and never get to the point. They let her slip through i think they are actually upset with her for failure

这是最荒谬的国会质询,他们只是喋喋不休地提出一堆指控,却从未切入正题。他们让她蒙混过关,我觉得他们其实是对她的失败感到不满。

Geraldadams
1天前
The Secret Service  can't say; "I/we messed up"

特勤局不能说:“我/我们搞砸了”。

Arulelisa
1天前
It's a disgrace, she should have resigned already, but now her incompetent was telecast all over the world after congress grilled her, what a shame

这是耻辱,她本应辞职,但现在她的无能在国会质询后被全世界转播,真是耻辱!

Kathakathan
1天前(修改过)
And people will forget that eventually, that’s fine …….

人们最终会忘记这一点,这很好 .......

Kingpharaoh
1天前
The real question is, where was she when the assassination happen? Was she at home or somewhere else?

真正的问题是,暗杀发生时她在哪里?她是在家还是在其他地方?

Chrisroach
1天前
With her secret lover.

和她的秘密情人在一起。

Coldspring
1天前
Interesting that the US awards jobs based political affiliation over anything else.

有趣的是,美国是根据政治派别授予工作的,而不是其他。

Aithalsujatha
1天前
Even if I go for some presentation, I'll be cautious in answering all their questions properly prepared. But this so called Secret Service Chief, I don't know how come she was giving such a VAGUE or REPETITIVE Answers

即使我去做演讲,我也会谨慎地回答他们提出的所有问题,做好充分准备。但这位所谓的特勤处处长,我不知道她怎么会给出如此空洞或重复的答案。

Stanjames
1天前
"ATTACK" is a poor choice of word for an assassination attempt.

用 “袭击”这个词来形容暗杀企图实在是太不恰当了。

BoldAsALion
1天前
In all my years I have never seen incompetence like that. I don’t have any hate towards the woman but she failed at the job. She’s dishonest and put people’s lives at risk. Someone even died because of her failure which is unacceptable especially when she had every resource at her fingertips. Shes just so fortunate that Trump didn’t die because if he did she would have been to blame for the Loss of our freedom.

这么多年来,我从未见过如此无能的人。我并不讨厌这位女士,但她的工作很失败。她不诚实,置人们的生命于不顾。有人甚至因为她的失败而丧命,这是不可接受的,尤其是当她拥有一切资源的时候。她只是太幸运了,特朗普没有死,因为如果他死了,她就要为我们自由的丧失负责。

Christopherfo
1天前
I really want the American people to set an independent investigation after she resigned

我真的希望美国人民在她辞职后展开独立调查!

DMANxo
1天前
Pure incompetence as head of Secret Service and even more incompetence when needed to answer basic questions

作为特勤局局长纯属无能,在需要回答基本问题时更是无能。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 07:44 , Processed in 0.071590 second(s), 30 queries .