最安全和最危险的亚洲城市!

231 0
卡卡西里 2024-7-27 17:00:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
据一家个人理财网站称,在游客最安全的十大城市中,亚洲占了四个,而在游客最不安全的十大城市中,亚洲也占了五个。福布斯顾问在研究中对犯罪率、健康状况、发生自然灾害的几率以及其他几项指标进行了调查,并对全球最大的 60 座城市进行了排名。

最安全和最危险的亚洲城市!

最安全和最危险的亚洲城市!

Japan and Australia were the only countries to have two cities rank in the study’s top 10 list, which included:Singapore Tokyo, Japan Toronto, Canada Sydney, Australia Zurich, Switzerland Copenhagen, Denmark Seoul, South Korea Osaka, Japan Melbourne. Australia Amsterdam, Netherlands

日本和澳大利亚是仅有的两个有两个城市进入该研究前十名的国家,其中包括:新加坡、日本东京、加拿大多伦多、澳大利亚悉尼、瑞士苏黎世、丹麦哥本哈根、韩国首尔、日本大阪、澳大利亚墨尔本、荷兰阿姆斯特丹。

Tantan  
4小时前
In SG , anyone whether you are young or old can walk the streets at all hours & feel safe ; no need to look back .

在新加坡,无论你是年轻人还是老年人,都可以随时走在街上并感到安全,无需回头。

GorgieClarissa
2小时前
I wholeheartedly agree! I was walking around the 'trees' at 2am and other people were also out. I never felt unsafe. I felt calm and relaxed. I'm a woman and that's a HUGE deal while traveling. I dream of returning to singapore!

我完全同意!我凌晨两点在'树'周围散步,其他人也在外面。我从未感到不安全。我感到平静和放松。我是一名女性,这在旅行中是非常重要的。我做梦都想回到新加坡!

Totskietodna
6小时前
congrats manila,philippines

祝贺菲律宾马尼拉!

Ynno
4小时前
Natural disasters is also a factor so that likely contributed the most.

自然灾害也是一个因素,所以这可能是最大的原因。

Ryoru
3小时前
if natural disaster is that big of a factor, tokyo wouldn't be at no 2. The entire Japan is at big risk of earthquake, there's also tsunami.

如果自然灾害是一个很大的因素,东京就不会排在第二位。整个日本都面临着地震和海啸的巨大风险。

Mohammad
5小时前
Welcome to Singapore, where poor people are not welcomed

欢迎来到不欢迎穷人的新加坡!

Alfyannn
3小时前
Philippines years of martial law rule

菲律宾多年的戒严令统治!

JayCarlz
3小时前
And yet there are thousands of foreign vloggers and foreign expats living in the Philippines.. Not to.mention South Koreans are the no. 1 tourists in the Philippines from which I know are very selective on which country they visit..

然而,有成千上万的外国视频博客和外国侨民生活在菲律宾。更不用说韩国人是菲律宾的第一大游客。更不用说韩国人是菲律宾的第一大游客,据我所知,韩国人对去哪个国家旅游非常挑剔。

Tuapuikia
2小时前
In Singapore, you can go to a hypermarket in the middle of the night without worrying about getting mugged.

在新加坡,您可以在半夜去大型超市购物,而不用担心被抢劫。

Winsonleow
2小时前
Yesh!! With 3 surveillance cameras every 50 steps. How can SG be not safe.

是的 每 50 步就有 3 个监控摄像头,新加坡怎么会不安全。

Panda
1小时前
It's better to be safe than sorry. Anyway, these cameras had expediated the solving of most crimes.

安全总比遗憾好。总之,这些摄像头为破获大多数案件提供了便利。

Dongiovanni
3小时前
Taiwan no.1 !!!

台湾第一!

Vennsim
3小时前
never ever. Taiwan is crime-ridden with loads of triads. Also, the prevalence of natural disasters bring it further down the charts

永远不会。台湾犯罪率高,黑社会猖獗。此外,自然灾害频发也使台湾的排名进一步下滑。

DanielLee
5小时前
Philippines ranked lower than Myanmar and Bangladesh? What a failed state filled with talented people, simply amazing.

菲律宾的排名低于缅甸和孟加拉国?多么失败的国家,充满了才华横溢的人,简直令人惊叹。

Directxxxx
5小时前
Simple private gun is prohibited in Myanmar, even though we have 100 ethnic armed organizations fighting for the autonomous rule.

在缅甸,简单的私人枪支是被禁止的,尽管我们有 100 个少数民族武装组织为自治而战。

Relaxbear
3小时前
Spending time in China, HK USA and UK. I found China (Zhuhai) the safest, follow by HK then Uk and last USA. USA (SF) in the 1990s and early 2000 was OK, but now a homeless paradise. Here in UK, it following USA, especially London where mobile phone snatching is as common as buying as eating fish and chips.

我在中国、香港、美国和英国都呆过。我发现中国(珠海)最安全,其次是香港,然后是英国,最后是美国。美国(旧金山)在 20 世纪 90 年代和 2000 年初还可以,但现在成了无家可归者的天堂。在英国,这是继美国之后,尤其是伦敦,在那里抢手机就像买东西吃炸鱼薯条一样普遍。

Chrispqwp
4小时前
East asian people are very civilised and obey the rules

东亚人非常文明,遵守规则!

Ziggyzinf
2小时前
Exactly, especially China, the most civilized country in Asia.

没错,尤其是中国,亚洲最文明的国家。

Chrispqwp
2小时前
it's safer than most western countries and definitely the rest of the developing world

它比大多数西方国家都要安全,而且绝对比发展中国家的其他地方都要安全!

Abhishek
2小时前
there is no chinese city in the list

名单中没有中国城市!

Serbaserbi
6小时前
I lost wallet in sydney, aussie last week

上周我在澳大利亚悉尼丢了钱包!

ToiChutGong
2小时前
Well, you shouldn't have left it alone and gone to the toilet, come back thinking it will still be there.

好吧,你不应该把它丢在一边,然后去上厕所,回来时还以为它还在那里。

Phlegm
4小时前
Someone stole my jacket from a hawker center in Singapore.

有人在新加坡的小贩中心偷了我的外套。

Slej2502
3小时前
Low crime doesn't mean no crime. That's Sg's slogan.

低犯罪率不等于没有犯罪率。这是新加坡的口号。

Philipchan
3小时前
What about Brunei? No I'm not from there. Just curious because I think Brunei quite safe

文莱怎么样?我不是文莱人。只是好奇,因为我觉得文莱很安全。

TheOldmankk
1小时前
Maybe to the West and all research institutions, Brunei is classified as Statistically insignificant in terms of size, population, tourism and world influence???

也许在西方国家和所有研究机构看来,文莱在面积、人口、旅游和世界影响力方面都是微不足道的?

Alvinduroch
1小时前
Japan has low crimes but is prone to earthquakes and Tsunamis.How do they decide which criteria weigh what precisely.Sounds like an arbitrary ranking as in the case of all the other rankings.

日本犯罪率低,但地震和海啸频发。他们是如何精确地决定哪些标准是最重要的。听起来就像所有其他排名一样,这是一个任意的排名。

Divine
3分钟前
i cant find the list. Suspect some info is withheld lol

我找不到名单。怀疑有些信息被隐瞒了,哈哈~~

Gunjan
3小时前
If not for natural disaster, I will rank Tokyo above Singapore. I lost my camera once in Tokyo and somehow I can get it back, not sure if that's even possible in Singapore. I also had past experience where I got tricked by seller in Singapore which explained people may find loop holes even with very strict rules. The only downside of Tokyo is there are too many homeless, and occasionally you may encounter crazy people shouting on the street.

如果不是自然灾害,我认为东京的排名会在新加坡之上。我曾在东京丢过一次相机,不知怎么就找回来了,不知道在新加坡能不能找回来。我也曾在新加坡被卖家骗过,这说明即使有非常严格的规定,人们也可能找到漏洞。东京唯一的缺点是流浪汉太多,偶尔会遇到在街上大喊大叫的疯子。

Vennsim
3小时前
Yeah, there’s a big growing number of homeless folks and gangsters on the streets of Japan. It’s getting pretty unsafe to go out into the streets at night especially

是啊,日本街头的流浪汉和黑帮越来越多。尤其是在晚上出门上街,变得越来越不安全了!

Unknownplsyer
1小时前
Japan not really women friendly as lots of groping incidents.

日本对女性并不友好,因为有很多猥亵事件。

XeraXeon
5小时前
Im thankful of the security in Singapore i dont think any country safer than Singapore You can see a group of police officers walking on shopping malls and TrainsEven on roads there will be police car driving around the city

我很感谢新加坡的治安,我不认为有哪个国家比新加坡更安全。你可以看到一群警察在商场和火车上行走,即使在公路上,也会有警车在城市中行驶。

Genremags
4小时前
Singapore is a police state. I'd rather go to Tokyo.

新加坡是一个警察国家,我宁愿去东京。

Ħæïķăł
4小时前
Idk but i feel safer in the middle eastern countries than singapore fr

我不知道,但我觉得在中东国家比在新加坡更安全。

Yerri
3小时前
Tell me, whats wrong with a "police state"? What are you scared of if you dont commit any crimes?

告诉我,“警察国家”有什么不好?如果你没有犯罪,你怕什么?

Sleepyirishcoffee
3小时前
Being locked up simply because you were accused of a crime, having limited freedom to do things, police having ungodly power over civilians

仅仅因为被指控犯罪就被关起来,做事情的自由受到限制,警察对平民拥有逆天的权力!

Remelycreat
2小时前
Singapore's rule of law is ranked 17th out of 142 countries according to the World Justice Project, there is little chance of false convictions, un-prosecuted corruption or abuse by the police.

根据世界司法项目(World Justice Project),新加坡的法治在 142 个国家中排名第 17 位。几乎没有错误定罪,未起诉的腐败或警察滥用职权的可能性。

If you think the police have "ungodly power" over civilians you should watch the numerous videos of members of the public arguing with the police for way too long because of how patient they are and too many police officers desperately trying to restrait a single suspect without resorting to non-lethal or lethal weapons.If you don't know anything about Singapore, don't say anything

如果你认为警察对平民拥有 “逆天的权力”,那你就应该看一看大量的视频,视频中市民因为警察的耐心而与警察争论太久,太多的警察拼命想在不使用非致命或致命武器的情况下重新抓住一个嫌疑人。如果你对新加坡一无所知,那就什么也别说。

Eyhtwozed
2小时前
police having ungodly power over civilians? Lol. You immersed yourself with too much of US content

警察对平民拥有逆天的权力?哈哈~~你沉浸在太多的美国内容中了!

Sleepyirishc
32分钟前
Thats not the definition of a "police state". Thats all in your mind. Police state just means the state is controlled by a police force. Firstly, thats not true. The police is controlled by the government. Which has a set of laws they must follow. They dont have "ungodly" powers. If there were anything unjust going on, they can be sued or atleast have the responsible person fired.

这不是 “警察国家”的定义。这全是你的想法。警察国家只是指国家由警察部队控制。首先,这不是事实。警察是由政府控制的。政府有一套他们必须遵守的法律。他们没有 “逆天”的权力。如果有任何不公正的事情发生,他们可以被起诉,或者至少可以将责任人开除。

Secondly, you cant just be "locked up" simply from an accusation without some sort of evidence. If anything, "detained" is the word, and that is temporary. And there must be sufficient evidence that said person is a suspect.

其次,在没有证据的情况下,不能仅凭指控就把人 “关起来”。如果有的话,那就是 “拘留”,而且是暂时的。而且必须有足够的证据证明此人是嫌疑人。

Lastly, "limited freedoms to do things" is subjective. People that reside in these so-called "police states" would argue they have the freedom to do whatever they wished to do. You think people that live in such a safe society would want the "freedom" to bear arms or "freedom" to speak ill about their leader? They dont even think about such things.

最后,“做事情的自由受到限制”是主观的。居住在这些所谓 “警察国家”的人们会说,他们有做任何他们想做的事的自由。你认为生活在这样一个安全社会中的人会想要 “自由”携带武器或 “自由”谈论他们的领袖吗?他们连想都没想过这些事情。

And you say you lived in a "police state" before. Just because that country was a "police state" and you experienced something terrible, that doesnt mean all "police states" are like that. Likewise, Im sure many people would experience terrible things in democratic countries, like police brutality etc, does that mean democratic countries are terrible?

你说你以前生活在一个 “警察国家”。仅仅因为那个国家是 “警察国家”,你经历了一些可怕的事情,并不意味着所有的 “警察国家”都是这样。同样,我相信很多人都会在民主国家经历可怕的事情,比如警察施暴等,这就意味着民主国家都很可怕吗?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-8 11:09 , Processed in 0.075554 second(s), 30 queries .