种族主义争论在日本愈演愈烈!

221 0
卡卡西里 2024-7-25 17:00:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
随着外国人和有外国血统的儿童的增多,有关种族歧视的争论和冲突也愈演愈烈。Hāfu(ハーフ,“一半”)是一个日语术语,用来指日本血统和非日本血统各占一半的人。该词借自英语,字面意思是 “一半”,指个人的非日本血统。

种族主义争论在日本愈演愈烈!

种族主义争论在日本愈演愈烈!

AdachiCabbage
12小时前
I still remember the time that a girl was forced to dye her hair black even though brown was the natural color, and she sued and won but they said that the school was not in the wrong.

我还记得有一次,一个女孩被强迫把头发染成黑色,尽管棕色才是她的本色,她起诉并赢了官司,但他们说学校并没有错。

Dankfarrik
10小时前
Yeah so? My wife is japanese and has more brownish hair. She got trouble in highschool because they thought she dyed it brown. So what happened? Her mom went to school explaining it was her natural color and then the matter was settled.

是吗?我妻子是日本人,头发偏棕色。她在高中时遇到了麻烦,因为他们认为她把头发染成了棕色。后来怎么了?她妈妈去学校解释说这是她的本色,然后事情就解决了。

Rampart.X
4小时前
what right has a high-school to tell students what colour their hair must be?

高中有什么权利告诉学生他们的头发必须是什么颜色?

AIIIAKS
4小时前
I'm Japanese, but the school rules are quite different from school to school. In my opinion, the dumber the school, the stricter the school rules. I went to the second smartest school in my hometown, but there were students who dyed their hair blonde and even pierced their ears.

我是日本人,但不同学校的校规大不相同。在我看来,越是笨的学校,校规就越严格。我在家乡第二聪明的学校上学,但也有学生把头发染成金色,甚至打耳洞。

Rafaelconce
13小时前(修改过)
The nature of evasiveness will devour Japanese society. Japan is not being able to deal with problems born in their society and now it has to deal with problems that are common outside of japan.

逃避的本质将吞噬日本社会。日本无法解决其社会中产生的问题,现在却不得不解决日本以外普遍存在的问题。

Hananokuni
9小时前
Discrimination in Japan does not occur only against foreigners. Even within Japan people in one region discriminate against people from other regions. Look up the rivalry between Yamaguchi Prefecture and Fukushima Prefecture to see one example.

在日本,歧视不仅仅发生在外国人身上。即使在日本国内,一个地区的人也会歧视其他地区的人。山口县和福岛县之间的竞争就是一个例子。

Fattiger
1小时前
I find that modern Americans tend to have a very narrow view of what racism is. They tend to think it is just about outward appearance. The fact is, prejudice has been used by any group against any other group. 100 years ago, Italians, Irish, Polish, any Catholic were getting discriminated against in America by the English/Protestant majority.

我发现,现代美国人对种族主义的理解往往非常狭隘。他们往往认为这只是外在表现。事实上,任何群体都曾对任何其他群体使用过偏见。100 年前,在美国,意大利人、爱尔兰人、波兰人以及任何天主教徒都受到英国人/新教徒多数的歧视。

In East Asia, there is racism between different ethnic groups who look the same. To most people, those on either side of the Rwandan Genocide looked the same . If people don't understand what prejudice really is, it allows it to continue. And it is continuing, even within groups that profess to be more accepting. I see a lot of prejudice and intolerance among the far-left in America, and it seems to be growing.

在东亚,长相相同的不同民族之间也存在种族主义。对大多数人来说,卢旺达种族灭绝中的任何一方看起来都是一样的。如果人们不了解偏见的真正含义,偏见就会继续存在。即使是在那些自称更容易接受的群体中,偏见也在继续。我在美国的极左派中看到了很多偏见和不宽容,而且似乎还在不断增加。

Raistormrs
10小时前
My old company had to let go of a lady who refused to accept working with two other ladies from Thailand, calling them words i wont repeat, let's just say she sounded like fresh out of 1940...

我以前的公司不得不解雇一位女士,因为她拒绝接受与另外两位来自泰国的女士一起工作,她骂她们的话我就不重复了,只能说她听起来像是刚从 1940 年毕业的......

Theboredprog
14小时前
As an Asian foreigner during my yearly visits in Japan, blending in is the best thing until I open my mouth where some can be mildly xenophobic. Over time, I just feel indifferent about it.

在我每年访问日本期间,作为一个亚洲外国人,融入是最好的事情,直到我开口说话,有些人会有轻微的排外情绪。久而久之,我就觉得无所谓了。

Pruflas-Watts
2小时前
I worked in Japan as a Japanese speaking non native White guy and got treated way better than my other non-Japanese Asian friends and colleagues in general. Japanese racism is 5 dimensional chest, the way Japan acts towards foreigners from non "cool" countries and neighboring Asian countries, well, let's just say that's why Japanese call themselves "NIPPON" Jin, and not, "Asia" Jin.

我作为一个日语非母语的白人在日本工作,受到的待遇比我的其他非日语亚洲朋友和同事要好得多。日本的种族主义是心胸狭窄,日本对待来自非 “酷”国家和亚洲邻国的外国人的方式,让我们这么说吧,这就是为什么日本人称自己为 “日本”人,而不是 “亚洲 ”人。

Bmanpura
10小时前(修改过)
This is a growing sentiment everywhere. In Indonesia right now, there's a growing sentiment about Chinese nationals working here illegally. I'm against illegal worker, but the more chinese looking is feeling the hate as well - especially in rural areas.

这是一种随处可见的情绪。目前在印尼,人们对中国公民在这里非法工作的看法越来越强烈。我反对非法劳工,但看起来更像中国人的人也感到了仇恨——尤其是在农村地区。

Neostorm
6小时前(修改过)
Whos working there illegally? Chinese? Majority of indonesia were descended from chinese, most people changed their last name after suharnos purges, but majority of yall are still Chinese descent even if the last names have been changed

谁在那里非法工作?中国人?印尼大多数人都是中国人的后裔,在苏哈诺斯大清洗之后,大多数人都改了姓,但你们大多数人仍然是中国人的后裔,即使姓已经改了。

AdamOwen
6小时前
It's a bit different in Singapore. Chinese companies are muscling into your economy and slowly, into your entire culture and national functionings. I see Singaporeans learning Chinese, even admiring China. You don't see that in Japan

新加坡的情况有点不同。中国公司正大举进入你们的经济,慢慢地,也进入了你们的整个文化和国家职能。我看到新加坡人学习中文,甚至崇拜中国。这在日本是看不到的。

AdamOwen
5小时前
the ethnic ancestors of the Japanese are from the Korean mainland, does that mean they are Korean? The Indonesian peoples are a distinct and discrete culture, even if they share things with their forebears. England was taken by French Normans in 1066. Does that make me French?

日本人的祖先来自朝鲜本土,这是否意味着他们是朝鲜人?印度尼西亚人是一种独特而独立的文化,即使他们与其祖先共享一些东西。1066 年,法国诺曼人占领了英格兰。这是否意味着我是法国人?

Would I have been less English and more French if we were having this discussion in the year 1200? If yes, then all you need to do is wait and Indonesians will further develop their own unique elements. Unless you would prefer to force China onto them, to remind them of that ancestry and keep them subservient to Chinese forever, much like the Normans wanted to do with the Anglo-Saxons?

如果我们在 1200 年讨论这个问题,我是不是就不是英国人,而是法国人了?如果是,那么您需要做的就是等待,印尼人将进一步发展自己的独特元素。除非您更愿意把中国强加给他们,提醒他们祖先是中国人,让他们永远屈从于中国人,就像诺曼人想对盎格鲁-撒克逊人做的那样?

RodneyKing
13小时前
It’s looking harder and harder for Japan to make it, they bet on robotics but it didnt come true. You need people, and if your people are not making people because societal issues like over work, broken family values, and lack of opportunity, you’re sunk. No amount of migrant (not immigrants because you won’t allow them to stay and raise a family) labor will save you.

日本越来越难成功了,他们把赌注押在了机器人技术上,但这并没有实现。你需要人,而如果你的人因为工作过度、家庭观念破裂、缺乏机会等社会问题而不能造就人才,你就会沉沦。再多的移民(不是移民,因为你们不允许他们留下来养家糊口)劳动力也救不了你们。

Aintrxiden
7小时前
An ethnostate implies one group of people have always lived there. Japan has three different groups that have lived there, Ainu, ryukyan and Yamato (what is considered the modern Japanese). Since the Meiji era, Rykyuan and Ainu culture and language has been suppressed, only now slowly gaining recognition. So Japan has never been an ethnostate, at least 3 groups of people have resided there and three still do, since the beginning.

民族国家意味着有一群人一直生活在那里。日本有三个不同的族群,阿伊努人、琉球人和大和人(被认为是现代日本人)。自明治时代以来,琉球和阿伊努人的文化和语言一直受到压制,直到现在才慢慢得到认可。所以日本从来就不是一个民族国家,至少有三个民族一直居住在那里,从一开始就有三个。

Senpaisark
6小时前
immigration isn't a bad thing, you just gotta take in those that actually like and respect the culture and can mesh into its society. A huge issue in the west is the mass unmitigated migration thats happening, where those people share no values or interests of culture with the areas they are going to. I don't want that for japan.

移民并不是坏事,你只需要接纳那些真正喜欢和尊重当地文化并能融入当地社会的人。西方的一个大问题是正在发生的大规模无节制移民,这些人与他们要去的地区没有共同的价值观或文化兴趣。我不希望日本出现这种情况。

Hitokiriizo
2小时前
No if about it, it’s well documented. The whole homogeneous Japan myth stems largely from the Meiji era government, the emperor at the time had a one culture, one people, one state vision. He wanted to implement this not just in Japan itself but across the entire empire at the time, that included Korea and the other countries Japan had conquered.

这是有据可查的。整个日本同质化的神话主要源于明治政府,当时的天皇有一个统一文化、统一民族、统一国家的愿景。他希望不仅在日本本土,而且在当时的整个帝国(包括朝鲜和日本征服的其他国家)实现这一目标。

That’s also why Japan also has a number of Zainichi Koreans that have been there for a few generations now. To be honest, had it not been for World War Two, Japan may have succeeded in completely erasing those cultures. The Ainu now are so few in number compared to Yamato Japanese in Hokkaido and the Ryukyuan language has so few native speakers due to Japanese suppression in schools. Although there are efforts now to revive both cultures.

这也是为什么日本现在也有一些世代相传的财一朝鲜人。老实说,如果没有第二次世界大战,日本可能已经成功地彻底消除了这些文化。与北海道的大和日本人相比,现在阿伊努人的数量少得可怜,而且由于学校里的日语压制,琉球语的母语使用者也少得可怜。尽管现在人们正在努力复兴这两种文化。

Loserinasuit
10小时前
Citizens by nature should be given full rights as they are citizens. If Japan doesn't want foreign immigration then don't allow foreign applications of citizenship.

既然是公民,就应该享有充分的权利。如果日本不希望外国移民,那么就不要允许外国申请公民身份。

TennisArena
8小时前(修改过)
The United States wrote the constitution of Japan, but I think the United States needs to send another constitution to Japan this time, including more protections for foreigners. Maybe give the Japanese a copy and paste of the bill of rights of the American constitution

日本的宪法是美国制定的,但我认为这次美国需要给日本再送一部宪法,包括对外国人的更多保护。也许可以把美国宪法中的权利法案复制粘贴给日本人。

Soupsundying
8小时前
Correct, they should be work permits and that's about it. And no chance to spread their culture. You are in japan then you adapt yourself to the japanese culture. Unlike what is happening to Europe that is becoming a muslim continent

正确,他们应该获得工作许可,仅此而已。他们没有机会传播自己的文化。你到了日本,就要适应日本文化。这与欧洲正在成为穆斯林大陆的情况不同。

Stephenthumb
6小时前
Japan is beautiful and I want to keep her that way.So I hope we can invite the best and brightest foreigners here and that they should embrace Japanese culture and ways.Doesn't mean they can't bring some customs with them but they should predominantly act and become Japanese culturally.

日本是个美丽的国家,我希望她能一直这样美丽下去。因此,我希望我们能邀请最优秀、最聪明的外国人来到这里,他们应该接受日本文化和方式。这并不意味着他们不能带来一些风俗习惯,但他们应该在行为上以日本文化为主。

Victorcodio
5小时前
100% agree. Japan has to avoid what Europe did at all cost.

100% 同意。日本必须不惜一切代价避免重蹈欧洲覆辙。

Jasonmoser
9小时前
I have lived in Japan for almost 30 years. It has changed a lot during that time. We had to get fingerprinted at the local government office, and I remember getting an ATM card that only worked in the city I lived in (we weren' t told this) to name a few things. Symbiosis (共生) is an important concept in Japanese culture.

我在日本生活了近 30 年。在此期间,日本发生了很大变化。我们必须在当地政府办公室采集指纹,我还记得我拿到的 ATM 卡只能在我居住的城市使用(我们并没有被告知这一点),等等,不一而足。共生(Symbiosis)是日本文化中的一个重要概念。

Faustoferrari
5小时前
Interesting, I lived in Japan thirty years ago (for 6 years) and recently went back for a holiday. Can you outline what the biggest changes have been because apart from things that have taken place worldwide, eg Mobile phones, internet, smoking ban, I didn't notice any great changes. Also, what exactly do you mean by 'symbiosis'? (I know you give the kanji, but I'm unfamiliar with it). Thanks.

我三十年前曾在日本生活过六年,最近回国度假。您能否概述一下最大的变化是什么,因为除了世界范围内发生的事情,如移动电话、互联网、禁烟令等,我没有注意到任何巨大的变化。另外,您说的 “共生”到底是什么意思?(我知道你给出了汉字,但我不熟悉)。谢谢!

Jsurfin
9小时前
Upon seeing the black guy reading a book in Kanji on the train, the old lady sitting next to him was shocked and commenting that it's so impressive he could read Kanji. That to me is a compliment! How does she know he's been living in Japan since he was 4 years old unless he offered the information?! How is that even construed as racism? smh

在火车上看到黑人用汉字看书时,坐在他旁边的老太太很震惊,说他能看懂汉字,太了不起了。在我看来,这是一种赞美!她怎么知道他从 4 岁起就生活在日本,除非是他提供的信息?这怎么能说是种族歧视呢?

Eeveret
3小时前
The old lady did nothing wrong. In her experience, foreigners can, at best, speak a little Japanese, so of course she would be surprised to encounter a foreigner who can read Kanji. People are going to recognize patterns, and it's silly to condemn that for that.

老太太没做错什么。根据她的经验,外国人充其量只能说一点日语,所以遇到一个能看懂汉字的外国人,她当然会感到惊讶。人们总是会发现一些规律的,因此谴责她是很愚蠢的。

Jamaroha
13小时前
I'm a Japanese American. The moment they knew I was American, the moment they saw the cultural difference, I felt the wall. Even at work, my boss kept telling me“If only you look Foreign”. This was 10 years ago .

我是日裔美国人。当他们知道我是美国人的那一刻,当他们看到文化差异的那一刻,我感觉到了隔阂。甚至在工作中,我的老板也一直对我说:“如果你看起来像外国人就好了”。这是 10 年前的事了。

When I said that's racism, he just laughed it off saying it's just the truth and I'm being sensitive. I tried real hard to blend in, I ended up being suicidal and a hikikomori, now back in US, and still being labeled as a foreigner. But at least in the US, they don't expect me to act a certain way and get disappointed.

当我说这是种族歧视时,他只是一笑置之,说这只是事实,我太敏感了。我很努力地想融入他们的生活,结果却“自杀”了,成了蛰居族,现在回到美国,仍然被贴上外国人的标签。但至少在美国,他们不会期望我以某种方式行事,也不会让我失望。

I think Japan has fix mindset of having the same high level value, education, and habits. If you don't have them, something is wrong with you. Too much expectation, too much perfection is the reason why there's so much suicide in Japan. I hope they become more flexible in that sense…

我认为日本有一种固定的思维模式,那就是拥有同样高的价值、教育和习惯。如果你不具备这些,就说明你有问题。期望过高、过于完美是日本自杀现象频发的原因。我希望他们在这个意义上变得更加灵活......

Owaytothe
12小时前
that was wrong of them. Being Japanese is about the blood not culture.

他们这样做是不对的。身为日本人,要的是血统,而不是文化。

Thelyfsoshort
11小时前
This is a clue that whatever is going on in Japan is not really understandable as racism -- Japanese people also discriminate against ethnic Japanese people who are born abroad, even if they speak Japanese well. Racism is about race; but whatever is going on in Japan is simultaneously broader and more narrow. Trying to apply concepts used in (for example) the USA is just going to lead to profound confusion.

这是一条线索,说明无论在日本发生了什么,都不能真正理解为种族主义--日本人也歧视在国外出生的日本人,即使他们的日语说得很好。种族主义是关于种族的;但日本发生的事情同时更广泛,也更狭隘。试图套用(例如)美国使用的概念只会造成极大的混乱。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-8 08:25 , Processed in 0.072245 second(s), 30 queries .