印度廉价拖鞋在沙特阿拉伯售价近1200美元!

258 0
卡卡西里 2024-7-20 17:00:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
沙特阿拉伯的奢侈品市场非常庞大。然而,清单上的一个新项目却给印度带来了震动。一家奢侈品店正在出售最便宜的印度拖鞋,售价高达一千二百美元。这双拖鞋的视频在网上疯传,视频中展示了玻璃盒子里的这双拖鞋。卖家展示了这双鞋对脚的舒适度和灵活性。一些社交媒体用户甚至评论说,对于生活在沙特阿拉伯的印度人来说,这可能是一个不错的商业点子。

印度廉价拖鞋在沙特阿拉伯售价近1200美元!

印度廉价拖鞋在沙特阿拉伯售价近1200美元!

Jeetmehta
11小时前
used by mother's as disciplinary tools"...

拖鞋,被母亲用作管教工具。

Priyom
11小时前
Hearing this Is so lovely .... Universal knowledge

听起来真动听,普及知识!

Saathvikam
8小时前
Is that necessary to mention?? I dnt think moms use only this model as disciplinary tools

这有必要提吗?我不认为妈妈们只用这种模式作为管教工具。

Vervetech
7小时前
Crazy how similar culture is across global south countries

全球南方国家的文化如此相似,令人疯狂!

Betelgeuse
7小时前
I'll be honest, I am a dad, but that white and blue slipper still makes me nervous.. this is the reason Indians do well.

说实话,我已经是一个爸爸了,但那只白色和蓝色的拖鞋还是让我紧张。这就是印度人做得好的原因。

PushpPatel
13小时前
Used by mothers as disciplinary toolsThe Most Asian Thing

被母亲用作管教工具,最亚洲的东西。

SKYN3T
8小时前
You are alsolutely wrong . I am mexican and our mothers and grand mothers use it as a disciplinary tools too.

你完全错了,我是墨西哥人,我们的母亲和祖母也用它作为惩戒工具。

Pmshah
6小时前
We were the unlucky ones since in our times, 70 years ago, only leather ones were available so it was that or leather belt.

我们是倒霉蛋,因为在我们那个年代,也就是 70 年前,只有皮制的,所以只能是皮制的或皮带。

Nandakumar
13小时前
It's costs only 1.5$ in india.

在印度只需 1.5 美元。

Altafkudche
9小时前
Quite the same price here in indonesia. Either the company is genius or the buyer are idiot

印尼的价格也差不多。要么公司是天才,要么买家是白痴。

Pmshah
6小时前
That is in a store. On roadside they are under $1/-,

那是在商店里。在路边,它们的价格不到 1 美元/双。

Paranoid
10小时前
Those who purchase these absurdly priced luxury goods make tens or even hundreds of millions or more. Spending $1200 barely makes a difference to them.

购买这些价格高得离谱的奢侈品的人赚了几千万甚至上亿,甚至更多。花 1200 美元对他们来说几乎没有什么区别。

Sankisets
5小时前
at the same time,silence for those who bought iphones for expensive prices also

同时,也为那些高价购买苹果手机的人默哀。

Thegrandlord
5小时前
true rich people won't buy something like this. Only those who pretent to be rich or in the borderline between rich and not rich will buy it

真正的有钱人不会买这种东西,只有那些假装富有或处于富有与不富有边缘的人才会买。

Phuongtran
52分钟前(修改过)
you can't compare that with Iphone. Iphone has hardware and the solfware program that requires professionals to designs and produce and copyright. Those professionals get pay and rightfully so. Those flip flops could be design by any farmer and very cheap to produce.

你不能把它与 Iphone 相提并论。Iphone 的硬件和软件程序都需要专业人员设计、制作并拥有版权。这些专业人士理所当然地获得报酬。而那些人字拖可以由任何一个农民设计,而且生产成本很低。

You can desing and possible make those flip flops yourself. Can you design all the components and produce the iphone yourself and write the OS yourself? People are paying for the technologies investing in the iphones more than the materials that make them. There is a difference.

你可以自己设计并制作这些人字拖。你能自己设计所有部件,自己生产苹果手机,自己编写操作系统吗?人们为投资在苹果手机上的技术所付出的代价,比为制造苹果手机的材料所付出的代价还要高。这就是区别。

Rajsubhod
12小时前
In America, flip-flops only cost $1 I never thought I'd see the day when they try to sell high-end flip-flops.

在美国,人字拖只卖 1 美元,我从没想过有一天他们会尝试卖高档人字拖。

HighMojo
12小时前
I almost spit out my drink when the reporter described them as disciplinary tools.

当记者把它们描述为惩戒工具时,我差点把饮料吐出来。

Lanxichen
1小时前
My mother used it as a disciplinary tool for me 47 years ago too

47 年前,我的母亲也曾用它来管教我。

Chrollo
4小时前
nope. its lucky to be a man who can purchase a $1200 slipper wout a problem

不,能买到价值 1200 美元的拖鞋,是男人的幸运。

Knoah
10小时前
Yeah, an average person doesn't understand what's the motive behind expensive purchases for silly items.

是啊,普通人不明白高价购买无聊物品背后的动机是什么。

Kamalkumar
8小时前
looks like YouTube just deleted my comment where I explained the process. I am sorry, I can't spend the time and effort to write it again just for YT to delete it again.So you will need to search YT to understand how money laundering works

看来 YouTube 刚刚删除了我解释过程的评论。很抱歉,我不能花时间和精力再写一遍,让油管再一次删除它。因此,您需要搜索才能了解洗钱是如何进行的。

Hotshotsun
6小时前
they will bill the items at an expensive rate and record these "sales" as revenues. In reality these $2 flip flops would have been taken by the associates of this business at $2 dollar only. Whatever the balck money the business had is now officially white.

他们会以高昂的价格出售商品,并将这些 “销售额”记录为收入。实际上,这些 2 美元的人字拖会被这家企业的合伙人以 2 美元的价格拿走。不管这家企业有多少 “黑钱”,现在都正式变成了 “白钱”。

Siddhartha
10小时前
Yes Agree, in India most of our middle class Parents use it as a disciplinary tool to harness our movement within limit and we too maintain the same legacy, wish Rich parents could realise the importance of it for maneuvering their children to obliged. rush drivings,Bad addiction possessed by rich kids could have been vanished instantly if rich parents use this tool

同意,在印度,我们大多数中产阶级的父母把它作为一种纪律工具,把我们的行动限制在一定范围内,我们也保持着同样的传统,希望有钱的父母能意识到它对操纵孩子的重要性。如果有钱的父母使用这个工具,富家子弟的坏瘾可能会立即消失。

Tausifkhan
6小时前
Here in India it doesn't even cost $1. You can buy this luxury slipper for 50 INR which isn't even $1.

在印度,它甚至不值 1 美元。您只需花 50 印度卢比就能买到这款豪华拖鞋,而这还不到 1 美元。

Titusphilip
10小时前
to sell as luxury item, they can even claim prophet mohammad has been wearing this type of slippers.

作为奢侈品出售,他们甚至可以宣称先知穆罕默德一直穿着这种拖鞋。

Wanderlost
4小时前
To be fair, the bags these luxury retailers sell also only cost a few dollars to make.

平心而论,这些奢侈品零售商出售的手袋的制作成本也只有几美元。

Sanjaysanj
5小时前(修改过)
That disciplinary tool has very cheap cost in India which we Indian kids hate the most

在印度,这种惩戒工具的成本非常低廉,而这正是我们印度孩子最讨厌的。

Nroeds
3小时前
I know a American lady who came to India as a very simple looking that time she was posing as a yogi then little bit later she started her own yoga tea which is very expensive than regular tea but become massive hit. she marketed term yoga very smartly ,and now a billionaire who started its branches in America also.

我认识一位美国女士,她来到印度时看起来非常简单,当时她冒充瑜伽士,过了一会儿,她开始经营自己的瑜伽茶,这种茶比普通茶非常昂贵,但却大受欢迎。她非常聪明地推销瑜伽一词,现在她已经成为亿万富翁,在美国也开设了分店。

many instances we had seen europians marketing Hindu gods however they don't dare to do that in India like in yoga tea case but their own countries as in genesha sandals,bathroom mat etc... at least Saudi people had never done that.

我们曾多次看到欧洲人推销印度教的神,但他们不敢在印度这样做,比如瑜伽茶,而是在他们自己的国家这样做,比如 genesha 凉鞋、浴室垫等......至少沙特人从来没有这样做过。

Lasnolasno
13小时前
Saudi people need it due to the hot weather which make the outdoor floor around the house getting too hot for walking on bare foot.

沙特人需要它,因为天气炎热,室外地板太热,不适合光脚走路。

Kygocrysmaine
1小时前
Modern world expensive trends: flip flops, ripped jeans, ripped stockings, toddler drawings, trash bags, tote bags, telephone tie etc.

现代世界的昂贵趋势:人字拖、破洞牛仔裤、破洞丝袜、幼儿画、垃圾袋、手提袋、电话领带等。

Bapparawal
6小时前
Every luxuay brand is basically scam wether its flip flops ,cars ,bikes , watches , wallets , purses ,clothes . Never ever go for so called luxuary brand

每个奢侈品牌基本上都是骗局,无论是拖鞋、汽车、自行车、手表、钱包、皮包还是衣服。永远不要选择所谓的奢侈品牌。

SamSam
6小时前
This is how indian become ceo microsoft... Take all company down, their shares, product etc fall, then they buy in with cheapest price and become ceo...

印度人就是这样成为微软首席执行官的... 把所有公司都搞垮,他们的股票、产品等都下跌,然后他们以最便宜的价格买进,成为首席执行官......

Desperaadoamor
3小时前
If you laugh at $1200 for these slippers, just know that Louis Vuitton logo bags are not all leather or anything fancy material either. They’d probably cost under $100 being made somewhere in Morocco or etc, while being sold for over $1000. Not everything luxury brand is good quality. I’d never give my money to make these colonialist brands richer.

如果你嘲笑这双拖鞋售价 1200 美元,那么你只需知道路易威登的标志包也不是全皮革或任何花哨的材料。如果是在摩洛哥等地生产,价格可能不到 100 美元,但售价却超过 1000 美元。并不是所有的奢侈品牌都质量上乘。我绝不会为了让这些殖民主义品牌更富有而掏钱。

TheEssence
3小时前
Ego Mind can be a challenging companion and trick people into thinking they really are more valuable when wearing certain branded items

自我意识可能是一个具有挑战性的伴侣,它会欺骗人们,让他们以为穿上某些品牌的衣服,自己就真的更有价值了。

Nishantaadi
2小时前
Come on most of them wear those slippers for almost 5-6 hours a day and on weekends 12+ hours a day, these slippers are more loyal than any other branded one which are not comfortable to walk or stand for longer hours..... Who ever or which ever priced these $1200 is right and they deserve the pricing

得了吧,他们中的大多数人几乎每天都要穿 5-6 个小时的拖鞋,周末一天要穿 12 个小时以上,这些拖鞋比其他任何品牌的拖鞋都要忠实,因为其他品牌的拖鞋长时间走路或站立都不舒服.....1200美元的定价是正确的,他们应得的。

Tangpatrick
12小时前
Just like how diamonds were marketed as a high end jewellery, fine dining as the “high quality foods”, does this make any sense?

就像钻石被标榜为高端珠宝,美食被标榜为“高品质食品”一样,这有什么意义吗?

Joniblue
4小时前(修改过)
In India, the slippers are also use to swat cochroach.

在印度,拖鞋也用来打蟑螂的。

Peoplecal
8小时前
I just bought 3 pairs of these for $2 here in the Philippines. Gaaahd! rich people are gullible!

我刚在菲律宾花 2 美元买了 3 双。有钱人就是好骗!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-8 12:50 , Processed in 0.069359 second(s), 30 queries .