蒙古队以令人惊叹奥运服装惊艳亮相!

456 0
卡卡西里 2024-7-19 16:13:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
蒙古代表队发布了将于 2024 年 7 月 26 日举行的巴黎奥运会开幕式和闭幕式的队服。网民和奥运选手对这套制服所体现的 “美与传统的融合”赞不绝口。一些人说,这套制服比其他国家的制服更胜一筹,一位观察家说,蒙古应该获得最佳服装 “金奖”。

蒙古队以令人惊叹奥运服装惊艳亮相!

蒙古队以令人惊叹奥运服装惊艳亮相!

Minass
1天前
IT IS GIVING "MAIN CHARACTER". Mongolians deserve praise

它是 “主角”,蒙古人值得称赞!

Sanyrenita
1天前
They look like a prince and princess from Mongolia

他们看起来像来自蒙古的王子和公主!

Pohanahawaii
20小时前(修改过)
That's more Han Chinese TV melodrama than anything from Mongolia!

这比蒙古的任何东西都更像汉族电视情节剧!

Gvairsoft
15小时前
What you are saying is completely untrue and unfounded. Please, send me a link or name of a Han Chinese drama that uses this style of dress.

你所说的完全不真实,毫无根据。请给我一个使用这种着装风格的汉族电视剧的链接或名称。

Pohanahawaii
5小时前
1) Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (2000) and any number of  China/HK TV serials about the Qin Dynasty/Manchu.2) According to China Insights website, Manchurians are a small ethnic group in China, from the now defunct country of Manchuria which have fully blended in with China3) These costumes are attractive to be sure with intricate embroidery. But since when do Mongolians wear white/cream clothing with capes?

1)《卧虎藏龙》(2000)和任何关于秦朝/满族的中国/香港电视连续剧。2)根据China Insights网站的说法,满洲人是中国的一个小民族,来自现已不存在的满洲国,他们已完全融入中国。但是,蒙古人什么时候开始穿带披肩的白色/奶油色服装了?

Dodoeuox
2小时前
it’s not Han at all, it’s just what people wear during Qing dynasty under Manchurian reign

这根本不是汉服,只是满清统治时期人们穿的衣服。

Cerdaspediain
12小时前
At least they put some effort on design, if you compare them to china or india.

如果与中国或印度相比,他们至少在设计上下功夫。

Rainwinters
1天前
Well done Mongolia! Exquisite representation of your culture and country.

蒙古干得好!完美地展现了你们的文化和国家。

Tatsuhitot
10小时前(修改过)
“Korean and Mongolian clothes copied chinese culture” says team china who is wearing a red British school uniform to the olympics..

穿着红色英国校服参加奥运会的中国队说:韩国和蒙古的服装抄袭了中国文化。

Sitikhadijah
1天前
We malaysian feel terribly upset and ashamed with our athlete uniforms.

我们马来西亚人对我们运动员的制服感到非常沮丧和羞愧。

Dkhepra
1天前
to be honest, its look fine and comfortable. Certainly not eye catching but it does what it intended to do.

老实说,马来西亚看起来还不错,很舒服。当然,它并不吸引眼球,但却能达到预期效果。

OnionKnights
1天前
the problem is that it seem like no effort being put into the design. every time, the design looks the same, like athletes wearing the same outfit. at least thats what i observed

问题在于,它似乎没有在设计上下功夫。每次,设计看起来都一样,就像运动员穿着同样的衣服。至少我是这么观察到的!

Iamcarl
1天前
Malaysia’s uniform looks boring in term of color choice, the prints. It looks like an ordinary shirt that is usually displayed on low price shopping centers.

马来西亚的制服在颜色选择和印花方面都显得乏味。它看起来就像一件普通的衬衫,通常陈列在价格低廉的购物中心。

Sitikhadijah
1天前
malaysia sport goverment change after our backlash. Actually they have no intention to hear our critics because they dont waste the budget. They change after our uniforms going viral around the world

在我们的强烈反对之后,马来西亚体育政府改变了。事实上,他们根本不想听我们的批评,因为他们不浪费预算。我们的制服在全世界疯传之后,他们就变了。

Boopbeepp
1天前
Wish more countries would return to these more impressive outfits of their culture

希望有更多的国家回归这些更令人印象深刻的服饰文化!

Eaststorm
15小时前
USA: culture, what’s that?

美国:文化,那是什么?

Koala-jjgo
13小时前
Have you seen some of the oldest buildings in America. They are millions of times more impressive than anything in China

你见过美国最古老的建筑吗?它们比中国的任何东西都要令人印象深刻千百万倍。

Eaststorm
13小时前
China i don’t know because i was talking about Mongolia - they have thousands of years of history and culture vs USA only a few hundred years. Also if you think that having nice or tall buildings somehow makes a country more cultured then you don’t understand what culture is.

中国我不知道,因为我说的是蒙古--他们有几千年的历史和文化,而美国只有几百年。此外,如果您认为拥有漂亮或高大的建筑就能让一个国家更有文化,那您就不了解什么是文化。

Cleveful
1天前
The Chinese outfit design is actually nice, but with one major flaw - the vest should be replaced by something else, because that represents western style covering Chinese style.

中国的服装设计确实不错,但有一个主要缺陷 - 马甲应该换成别的东西,因为那代表着西方风格掩盖了中国风格。

Loelds
17小时前
Mongolian uniforms are going to revolutionize Olympic attire. These uniforms are the most stylish I've ever seen.

蒙古制服将彻底改变奥运服装,这些制服是我见过的最时尚的。

Supremacy
1天前
Who says the Malaysia's design is cheap ? Wait till you see invoices billed to the government which might be billions of dollars for those designs…

谁说马来西亚的设计便宜?等着看向政府开具的发票吧,这些设计的费用可能高达数十亿美元......

Venanziadorr
1天前
Love those costumes!Why should the ceremonial attire look like boring training gear? (Or like you’re a flight attendant of a really cheap regional airline)Let each nation’s team shine in beautiful clothing!

我喜欢这些服装!为什么仪式服装要看起来像无聊的训练服?或者像廉价支线航空公司的空姐,让每个国家的代表队都穿着漂亮的服装闪亮登场吧!

Dorromatagni
16小时前
Turned out my own country opted for the “Group of stadium painters finished their job late and stumbled onto the opening ceremony” version of gear.

结果我自己的国家选择了 “一群体育场油漆工很晚才干完活,不小心撞上了开幕式”版本的装备。

Leojch
1天前
Indeed..there should be an award for the most beautiful olympic uniform designed!!

的确,应该为设计出的最漂亮的奥运制服设立一个奖项!

Reddragon
20小时前(修改过)
The Mongolian outfits are stunning!!! Those pictures make them look fierce and regal. Bravo!

蒙古人的服装太迷人了 这些照片让他们看起来既凶猛又威严,太棒了!

Capespring
1天前
getting medal especially the gold is the number one objective in the Olympic.

获得奖牌尤其是金牌是奥运会的首要目标。

Tylerd
1天前
LOL at Malaysia. Looks like they're about to go work out at the park

哈哈,马来西亚。看来他们要去公园锻炼了!

Lucario
21小时前
It look like an outfit a Malaysian would wear to go to a pasar malam (night market)

看起来像马来西亚人去夜市时穿的衣服!

Rdpowel
22小时前(修改过)
Chinese olympic outfits looked like my hotel lobby uniform. American Olympic outfit looked like my school uniform, and Indian outfit looked like random Indian on the street.

中国的奥运服装就像我的酒店大堂制服。美国人的奥运服装就像我的校服,而印度人的服装就像大街上随处可见的印度人。

SimpleJaylee
9小时前
Mongolia respects their own culture and deserves the first medal.

蒙古尊重自己的文化,理应获得第一枚奖牌。

Wsmithe
23小时前
It's a sport wear look for the games, NOT for traditional fashion for the games.

这是为奥运会设计的运动服,而不是为奥运会设计的传统服装。

Kakerumasu
1天前
Agreed. I kind of like the intricate details - the collar.

同意,我有点喜欢复杂的细节--衣领。

Wsmithe
22小时前
the Chinese uniforms looked like a hotel Lobby uniform.

中国的制服看起来像酒店大堂的制服。

Pinascreen
1天前
I think the Mongolian team took into consideration that the Olympics will be held in Paris, France which is known as the world's fashion capital.

我认为蒙古队考虑到了奥运会将在被誉为世界时尚之都的法国巴黎举行。

Rocketman
1天前
Hope they also win some medal too after all its the Olympics, not Met gala

希望他们也能赢得一些奖牌,毕竟这是奥运会,不是大都会晚会。

Cyrusdonnel
1天前
As an olympic enthusiast i know what you mean. But this is Parade of Nation and this is one of the highlights and most memorable parts of Olympic is to showcase your country in a snap. It can also boost tourism.

作为一个奥运爱好者,我明白你的意思。但这是国家大游行,这是奥运会的亮点之一,也是最令人难忘的部分,就是在瞬间展示你的国家。它还可以促进旅游业。

Mylittleshlomo
17小时前
"Wow, that country made some really cool costumes. Let's go there for vacation!" - said no one ever

"哇,那个国家的服装真酷。我们去那里度假吧!” - 没人说过!

Csking
10小时前
I like the Chinese one better too for a sports team uniform. It's practical and easy. The Mongolian one is more fitting for a Miss World competition.

我也更喜欢中国运动队的队服,它既实用又简单,蒙古的更适合世界小姐比赛。

Wildswan
1天前
I don't see what's wrong with Chinese outfits...if you look closely, it's literally a red blazer on top of a type of traditional style clothing, aka a mix of tradition and modernity. Similarly, I think Indian outfits look okay too.

我不觉得中式服装有什么不好......如果你仔细看,就是在一种传统风格的服装上加一件红色的西装外套,也就是传统与现代的结合。同样,我觉得印度服装也不错。

Eaststorm
15小时前
Because in the past they had the tomato and egg stir fry theme and this year they changed the thing a bit up so it is tomato egg white stir fry now.

因为过去他们的主题是番茄炒蛋,今年他们稍微改了一下,现在是番茄蛋白炒蛋了。

Kumosi
1小时前
Its soooo ironic that Mongolians themselves bashed the design so hard that the designer mentioned in the video couldn't hold her tears during a TV interview saying "I can't believe my own countrymen criticize my hardwork like this. What have I done to deserve it".I am glad the world finds it otherwise.

蒙古人自己对这个设计大加抨击,以至于视频中提到的设计师在接受电视采访时忍不住哭了起来,她说:"我不敢相信自己的同胞会这样批评我的辛勤工作。我到底做了什么?我很高兴全世界都不这么认为。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-8 12:52 , Processed in 0.074999 second(s), 30 queries .