韩国真的是世界上最抑郁的国家吗?| 街头采访

439 0
阳光使者 2024-4-29 17:36:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
韩国真的是世界上最抑郁的国家吗?| 街头采访声明:本视频所表达的观点不代表 asian boss 或韩国公众的观点。你幸福吗?幸福对韩国人意味着什么?韩国为何如此萧条?在韩国,你需要什么才能实现经济稳定?韩国人如何面对抑郁症?

韩国真的是世界上最抑郁的国家吗?| 街头采访

韩国真的是世界上最抑郁的国家吗?| 街头采访

Jamesrawlins
2天前
I would say sub-sahara african nations are even more depressed (when nothing grows and there is constant warfare, it's hard to feel anything but depression). I also suspect that north korea is even more depressed, but it is impossible to get an accurate reading of how its citizens objectively feel. The world health organization rated greenland as the most depressed nation, followed by greece and palestine (but i suspect palestine might now be no. 1 considering the current situation with israel.)

我认为撒哈拉以南的非洲国家更加萧条(当什么都不生长,战乱不断时,除了萧条,很难有其他感觉)。我还怀疑朝鲜更加抑郁,但要准确了解朝鲜公民的客观感受是不可能的。世界卫生组织将格陵兰岛评为最抑郁的国家,其次是希腊和巴勒斯坦(但考虑到以色列目前的局势,我怀疑巴勒斯坦现在可能是第一)。

Woopygoman
11小时前
I have lived in korea for 11 years and know well about south korea. I think south korea is incomparably better and has a higher quality of life than where i was born in convenience, work, safety, medical care, and pleasure. Koreans don't seem to know that thanks... Their eye level is too high!

我在韩国生活了 11 年,对韩国非常了解。我认为韩国在生活便利性、工作、安全、医疗和娱乐等方面都比我出生的地方要好得多,生活质量也更高。韩国人似乎不知道这一点,谢谢...... 他们的眼界太高了!

Heididlr
2天前
Happiness is subjective. In our modern world, we often believe that comparison leads to growth, but in reality, it can steal our joy.

幸福是主观的。在现代社会,我们常常认为攀比会带来成长,但实际上,攀比会偷走我们的快乐。

付费看帖
剩余 90%内容需要支付 10金币后可完整阅读。开通会员全网阅读,每月最低只需要3.3元。
支持付费阅读,激励作者创作更好的作品。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 01:00 , Processed in 0.293320 second(s), 55 queries .