泽连斯基从华盛顿空手而归!

245 0
卡卡西里 2024-3-4 10:18:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
乌克兰总统弗拉基米尔·泽连斯基(Volodymyr Zelensky)试图从美国获得更多军事援助的努力似乎失败了。共和党议员拒绝批准援助,除非白宫增加边境限制。泽连斯基曾希望通过访问华盛顿并向美国议员介绍情况来解决这一僵局。

泽连斯基从华盛顿空手而归!

泽连斯基从华盛顿空手而归!

JD Vance, the Ohio Republican senator, said he was “offended” by Zelenskyy’s visit to Washington this week, and it was “not the role of the United States here to hand out money to every beggar who comes into our country”.

俄亥俄州共和党参议员万斯表示,他对泽伦斯基本周访问华盛顿感到“冒犯”,“美国的角色不是向每个进入我国的乞丐发放钱”。

AlphaOmega
22小时前
To hell with Zelensky and his cabal.Ukraine is going to lose this war. This is just reality. More aid just allows the suffering to go on longer. If Zelensky had any sense, he would open negotiations, while Ukraine still has the ability to fight to gain some reasonable terms.But he will not. So Ukraine will continue to suffer and then his replacement can negotiate terms of unconditional surrender.

让泽连斯基和他的小集团见鬼去吧!乌克兰将输掉这场战争,这就是现实,更多的援助只会让苦难持续更久。如果泽连斯基还有理智,他会在乌克兰仍有能力争取一些合理条件的情况下展开谈判。但他不会这样做。因此,乌克兰将继续遭受苦难,然后他的继任者可以通过谈判达成无条件投降的条件。

Marykinuthia
22小时前
Soon the headline will be " Zelensky arrested by US".

很快,标题就会变成 "泽伦斯基被美国逮捕"!

Walterchen
13小时前
Zelenski clowning around to get donations for his family Christmas gift

泽连斯基为了给家人的圣诞礼物募捐,而四处扮小丑!

Alexeystuliy
11小时前
Old Turkish saying.When clown comes into a King Palace, he expect to become the King. Instead the whole King Palace turns into a circus.

土耳其有句古话:当小丑走进国王宫殿时,他以为自己会成为国王。结果整个国王宫殿变成了马戏团。

Pisethuy
16小时前
That just proves Putin is so strong that he can handle all the pressures and sanctions and emerge as a stronger force against all Nato.

这恰恰证明了普京是如此强大,以至于他可以应对所有的压力和制裁,并以更强大的力量对抗所有北约国家。

Redeyexxx
10小时前
He's not fighting entire NATO. If you really want to see that then ask Putin to invade Baltics States or Finland to see what fighting whole NATO looks like.

他不是在与整个北约作战。如果你真想看看,那就请普京入侵波罗的海国家或芬兰,看看与整个北约作战是什么样子?

Lilacer
10小时前
he is fighting whole NATO. Who is afraid of NATO? Didn't NATO run away from Afghanistan? Lol why is US using Ukraine to fight Russia NATO should go fight Russia itself let's see what the outcome will be. Russia would decimate US and western Europe in minutes. Think Russia would hold back. Lol

他在与整个北约作战,谁害怕北约?北约不是从阿富汗逃跑了吗?哈哈,为什么美国要用乌克兰打俄罗斯,北约应该自己去打俄罗斯,让我们看看结果会怎样。俄罗斯将在几分钟内摧毁美国和西欧,你觉得俄罗斯会忍气吞声吗?哈哈~~

Alexeystuliy
11小时前
Here in Canada a lot of people support Russia. Begging Zelenski looks like a measarable pathetic liar taking our money, feeding us with empty promises. He looks more and more as a famous Austrian Painter. But unlike the Painter his country has Zero economy, therefore NO money, NO respect, NO credibility.That means Zelenski kaput.

在加拿大,很多人都支持俄罗斯。乞讨的泽连斯基看起来就像一个可悲的骗子,拿着我们的钱,给我们空头支票。他越来越像一个著名的奥地利画家。但与画家不同的是,他的国家没有经济,因此没有钱、没有尊重、没有信誉。这意味着泽伦斯基完了。

Keibohow
10小时前
ukraine fought the wrong fight. Should have took a page out of afganistans book. It would have been cheaper and less damage to the country.

乌克兰打错了仗,本应借鉴阿富汗的经验。这样做成本更低,对国家的损害也更小。

Alexeystuliy
10小时前
in June of 1941 about 7.6mln German soldiers invaded the USSR. People in Russia mobilized, moved all factories behind Ural mountains.And managed to overcome.Ukraine-Russian War looks like a cat-mouse game to me.They (Russians) testing their newest weapons on Ukrainians. Using them as Guenea Pigs.

1941 年 6 月,约 760 万德国士兵入侵苏联。俄罗斯人民动员起来,把所有工厂都搬到了乌拉尔山后,最终战胜了德国。在我看来,乌克兰与俄罗斯的战争就像一场猫鼠游戏。他们(俄罗斯人)在乌克兰人身上试验他们的最新武器。把乌克兰人当作 "猪猡"。

Afghanistan was a very different game.Unwinnable war for both Russians and the USA. Ukrain very different  open rolling Prarie kinda terrains. And all cities, infrastructures inside, and whole economy was built by Russians during the USSR period. Once Ukraine fell off, everything got screwed, destroyed something I never understand.  Why did they destroyed ship-yards in Nikolaev, Kherson, Odessa? Others thousands plants and industrial factories? What was a purpose for that?

阿富汗是一场截然不同的战争,俄罗斯和美国都打不赢这场战争,乌克兰的开阔连绵的荒原地形非常不同。所有城市、城市内的基础设施和整个经济都是苏联时期俄罗斯人建造的。一旦乌克兰解体,一切都毁于一旦。他们为什么要摧毁尼古拉耶夫、赫尔松和敖德萨的造船厂?还有成千上万的工厂和工业厂房?这样做的目的是什么?

Rajendranv
10小时前
Thats why Bharat keeps non alliegned, balancing cleverly between America and Russia.

这就是印度不结盟,巧妙地在美国和俄罗斯之间保持平衡的原因。

Realitycheck
21小时前
Ukraine and Russia must negotiate because not only that Americans are suffering from this stupid war that has no gain from each other but also the global south is suffering economically because of this unnecessary war.

乌克兰和俄罗斯必须进行谈判,因为这场愚蠢的战争不仅让美国人深受其害,而且全球南部地区也因为这场不必要的战争而遭受经济损失。

Savagepro
19小时前(修改过)
Time Magazine: The Unluckiest Man of the Year . . . Zelensky

《时代杂志》:本年度最倒霉的人 . . 泽连斯基!

Mrmelmba
22小时前(修改过)
The insult might be subtle, but not unnoticed. Last year Zelensky was person of the year. This year it is Taylor Swift. Zelensky is nothing more than an entertainer whose popularity has faded.

这种侮辱可能很微妙,但并非没有被注意到。去年,泽连斯基是年度人物,今年是泰勒-斯威夫特。泽连斯基不过是一个人气已经消退的艺人罢了。

Mahesh
14小时前
If I were Ukraine’s president at this juncture, as a saving grace, I would use this $200 million that America gave to build a secured border for Ukraine after letting Russia take whatever it wants to for making the mistake of provoking Russia by attempts to Join NATO.

如果我是乌克兰总统,在此时此刻,我会用美国提供的 2 亿美元为乌克兰修建一条安全的边境线,而不是让俄罗斯随心所欲地拿走它想要的任何东西,因为乌克兰试图加入北约(NATO),从而激怒了俄罗斯。

As a saving grace I would also accept whatever the EU has to offer in terms of Aid to rebuild Ukraine from the aftermath of the war. At least this way I would not go down in history as the worst comic president ever. People will think well he started a shitty war but atleast ended it on a sensible note.

作为救命稻草,我还会接受欧盟为乌克兰战后重建提供的任何援助。至少这样我就不会作为史上最糟糕的滑稽总统载入史册。人们会认为他发动了一场糟糕的战争,但至少以明智的方式结束了战争。

Varunwadekar
19分钟前
A harsh reality: Every country that is dependent on either US army support or on US funds ends up in a sinking ship in a battle. Meanwhile US govt, arm manufacturers become rich , not the people of the US.First Afghanistan, now Ukraine. Taiwan and Japan are aware of this.

残酷的现实:每一个依赖美国军队支持或美国资金的国家,最终都会在战争中沉没。与此同时,美国政府和军火制造商变得富有,而不是美国人民。先是阿富汗,现在是乌克兰。台湾地区和日本都意识到了这一点。

Savagepro
20小时前
Biden have finally thought to himself: "which is more important, Ukraine's victory or my political victory in 2024?"

拜登终于想了想:“乌克兰的胜利和我在2024年的政治胜利,哪个更重要?”

Trumpforever
19小时前
He will get neither.lol

他两样都不会得到,哈哈~~

Lavernbrown
19小时前
This is why you never make a deal with the devil.... I hope other countries are paying attention as to how the US actually operates.

这就是为什么你永远不要与魔鬼达成协议....我希望其他国家关注美国的实际运作方式。

Coldpotatoes
19小时前
US operation: destroy don't build. China: build don't destroy.

美国的行动:摧毁不要建设。中国:建设不要破坏。

Milo_the_chonk
2小时前
I remember what my manager told me the other day "I completely understand your problem, but all i can do is understand your problem at the moment "

我记得有一天我的经理对我说:"我完全理解你的问题,但我现在能做的就是理解你的问题"。

Waipancholwaingor
21小时前(修改过)
I pity Ukraine, , America is like a swimmer trainer who leaves his students(trainees) in the sea without proper training.

我同情乌克兰,美国就像一个游泳教练,没有经过适当的训练就把他的学生(学员)扔在海里。

Raheemalaade
8小时前
Ukrain lost along time ago, broken economy, no NATO bases in the future, grounded cities, 3 entire regions got annexed, military went into the drain, huge debt. the question is for what ? USA building bases in Ukrain to harass Russia.. great investment and the fun fact Russia lost almost nothing,

乌克兰早就输了,经济崩溃,未来没有北约基地,城市被封锁,3 个地区被吞并,军队流失,债台高筑。美国在乌克兰建立基地是为了骚扰俄罗斯,这是一笔巨大的投资,而有趣的是俄罗斯几乎没有任何损失!

Putin got rid of all the Paramilitary mafias around him, more public support and approval rate for the upcoming election, economy went up, military production went up with a good excuse to upgrade their equipments, he did all of that against the largest collation on Earth, hate him or love him but you cant disagree he is a badass leader.

普京铲除了他身边所有的准军事黑手党,为即将到来的大选赢得了更多的公众支持和支持率,经济上升,军工生产上升,有了升级装备的好借口,他所做的一切都是为了对抗地球上最大的联盟,不管你是恨他还是爱他,但你都不能否认他是一个坏蛋领袖。

Zenwisdom
5小时前
someone should've told this guy right from the beginning that you can not win a war with borrowed weapons and borrowed money sooner or later they'll run dry.

应该有人从一开始就告诉这个家伙,靠借来的武器和钱是赢不了战争的,迟早这些钱会用完的。

Laniethosea
11小时前
The first so-called counter offensive is not a counter offensive, it is because Russia withdraw so Ukraine didn't fight, but of course the US and the West grandstanding was over the moon. Russians are tactical and when they established defences and really pushed, the NATO trained Ukrainian counter offensive was a joke. Russians are born to fight.

第一次所谓的反攻并不是反攻,而是因为俄罗斯撤军了,所以乌克兰没打,当然美国和西方的大肆宣扬是无稽之谈。俄罗斯人是有战术的,当他们建立防御并真正推进时,北约训练的乌克兰反攻就是个笑话,俄罗斯人天生就会打仗。

Mlynn
10小时前
There's been talking that Ukraine is losing thousands of men per day.Zelensky needs 200,000 men to replace these soldiers who are either dead or wounded on the front line.Zelensky is forcing grandfathers and pregnant women to fight in the war, how bad this could be.There is only one way for Zelensky to save his people to meet Putin and surrender.

有消息称,乌克兰每天损失数千人。泽连斯基需要 20 万人来替代这些在前线非死即伤的士兵。泽连斯基强迫祖父和孕妇参战,这该有多糟糕。泽连斯基要想拯救他的人民,只有一个办法,那就是去见普京,然后投降。

Aburakadabura
2小时前
If Ukraine, which is fighting the aggressor with firm and unwavering resolve, were to abandon it now, the enormous amount of human life, resources, and effort that the United States has sacrificed over the past 100 years fighting the anti-civilization forces would all come to naught.

如果正在以坚定和毫不动摇的决心与侵略者作战的乌克兰现在放弃,那么美国在过去100年里为打击反文明势力而牺牲的大量人力、资源和努力将付诸东流。

And the nations of the world would bow before anti-freedom, anti-humanity, and despotism. The earth will revert to a dark medieval age from which recovery will likely be impossible.

世界各国将在反自由、反人类和专制主义面前俯首称臣。地球将重新回到黑暗的中世纪,很可能无法复原。

Thetravelguy
8小时前
The saddest and the most stupid thing is that nobody in USA and Europe think about what could happen if Russia loses- the whole world will go Dow to hell - nobody would be saved

最可悲、最愚蠢的是,美国和欧洲没有人想到如果俄罗斯输了会发生什么--整个世界都会下地狱--没有人会得救。

Anthonygurirab
22小时前
He has to understand, the US cannot send more money That means the U.S has already lost. An if they continue it would be pointless

他必须明白,美国不能再送钱了,这意味着美国已经输了,如果他们继续这样做将毫无意义!

KudoQatnip
5小时前
Before the war USD covered 87% of CIS country exports & imports ...Now Rouble 40%, Yuan 25%...USD reserve dropped to 20% in CIS economic transactions... well done Putin

战前,美元占独联体国家进出口总额的87%...... 现在卢布占 40%,人民币占 25%。在独联体的经济交易中,美元储备下降到 20%...干得好,普京!

Jimfast
21小时前
Zelensky mistake was believing NATO and US

泽伦斯基的错误在于相信北约和美国!

Samipetkannen
13小时前(修改过)
One could have returned from the hunt without a kill, now has to return without a kill, rifle, ammo, clothes, and underwear!

一个人从狩猎归来时可能没有猎物,现在却不得不在没有猎物、步枪、弹药、衣服和内衣的情况下归来!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-8 11:13 , Processed in 0.072612 second(s), 30 queries .