中国正在建立人民币货币储备,以与美元竞争并支持面临波动的其他经济体!

263 0
夏雨 2024-2-21 13:51:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
中国央行在周六的一份声明中说,中国正在与印度尼西亚、马来西亚、香港、新加坡和智利联手,为人民币流动性安排各提供150亿元人民币--约22亿美元。"该银行说:"当需要流动性时,参与的中央银行不仅能够提取它们的捐款,而且还能通过一个抵押的流动性窗口获得额外的资金。根据该报告,这些资金将被储存在国际清算银行。

中国正在建立人民币货币储备

中国正在建立人民币货币储备

hangwithdoug
2天前
I totally agree John. I think that China started to seriously back out of the US dollar in 2019. I think that the world is currently trying to wean itself off of the dollar.

我完全同意约翰。我认为,中国在2019年开始认真退出美元。我认为世界目前正试图摆脱美元。

Freddie H
2天前
I've been hearing that the US is going to be screwed bigly when our currency loses its reserve status. We'd better get used to living like Venezuelans.

我一直听说,当我们的货币失去储备地位时,美国将大受打击。我们最好习惯于像委内瑞拉人一样生活。

Ikin Hahm
1天前
Yes, my studies of the worlds systems led me to the realisation that this happens far more frequently than anyone would realise.
This system is actually a couple yrs overdue, we are in over time & the problems that we are seeing is a consequence of this.
The next lead state ought to be one of the 5 eye nations.

是的,我对世界体系的研究让我意识到,这种情况比任何人都要频繁。
这个系统实际上已经过了几年,我们处于超时状态,我们看到的问题就是这种情况的结果。
下一个领导国家应该是五眼联盟国家中的一个。

If Canada, Australia, New Zealand & the UK formed a next level version of the EU
(Call it CANZUK)
WE could perpetuate this format of Western society in its entirety.
We'd have the largest combined military budget/GDP behind only USA.
We'd have the clout/presence/ability & most importantly the respect of enough nations & their peoples to be able to take the mantle.

如果加拿大、澳大利亚、新西兰和英国组成了一个下一个级别的欧盟
(称之为CANZUK)
我们就可以将西方社会的这种形式完整地延续下去。
我们将拥有最大的军事预算/GDP总和,仅次于美国。
我们会有足够多的国家和人民的尊重,从而能够继承衣钵。

garp1966
2天前
It's iconic what a poor leader like Brandon can do to our country in 18 months, so sad

像布兰登这样一个可怜的领导人能在18个月内对我们的国家做什么,这是标志性的,太悲哀了!
【加油布兰登,英语:Let's Go Brandon,替代“操你乔·拜登”(Fuck Joe Biden)的委婉脏话】

Oliver Freeman
2天前
I recall the same thing happening with the Japanese economy - they produced everything, at first cheap and low quality, then superior to west.

我记得日本经济也发生了同样的事情--他们生产一切,起初是廉价和低质量,然后优于西方。

scrappydoo9
2天前(修改过)
The day is coming when the usa has to live within its means.  The days of profligate spending are coming to an end or be faced with 20~30% annual inflation.

美国必须量入为出的一天即将到来。 挥霍无度的日子即将结束,否则将面临每年20~30%的通货膨胀。

N A
2天前
This the most important thing happened
99% of people don’t know what’s going on ,,,, china stronger than America now

这是最重要的事情了
99%的人不知道发生了什么 ,,,, 中国现在比美国强大!

Daniel Noni
7小时前
There's a more complicated board game called Go, an ancient Chinese game, you can make more moves than there are atoms in the universe.
I'll leave it up to you to research and find out why the Hong Kong Dollar is the next new world reserve currency.

有一种更复杂的棋盘游戏叫围棋,是一种古老的中国游戏,你可以做出比宇宙中的原子更多的动作。
我让你自己去研究,看看为什么港币会成为下一个新的世界储备货币。

Donald Best
2天前
China’s currency will never overthrow the dollar, because China would make to many conditions on transactions.
Currency must be able to transact freely to be a reserve currency.

中国的货币将永远不会推翻美元,因为中国会对交易提出很多条件。
货币必须能够自由交易才能成为储备货币。

ShellysPaintings
2天前
On the bright side if there’s a toilet paper shortage you can use your dollars.

从好的方面看,如果出现卫生纸短缺,你可以使用你的美元。

Kid Vinie
2天前
I understood that BRICS collectively was looking at creating a currency backed by commodities. If that's the case then I would take it over the USD that isn't backed by anything

据我所知,金砖国家集体正在考虑创建一种由商品支持的货币。如果是这样的话,我会选择它而不是没有任何东西支持的美元。

JYAN2852
2天前
Imagine when all those US dollars come back to America to roost.  Hyperinflation to the 1 trillionth degree

想象一下,当所有这些美元回到美国来的时候。 恶性通货膨胀到1万亿分之一的程度!

Max Stone
2天前
Few years ago on RT news a Russian general said, Russian people survived by eating potatoes in the 1990's when the Soviet Union collapsed and the country was in a depression, soon it will be America's turn to survive by eating potatoes. Every day that goes by, it looks like that Russian general's comment is materializing in America.

几年前,一位俄罗斯将军在RT新闻中说,在20世纪90年代苏联解体、国家陷入萧条的时候,俄罗斯人靠吃土豆生存,很快就会轮到美国靠吃土豆生存。每过一天,看起来这位俄罗斯将军的评论就会在美国实现。

ThisisJohnWilliams
2天前
These Sanctions spell the END for the West.. We have India, China, Brazil, Japan, Indonesia, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Saudi Arabia and other countries all looking for ways to leave the dollar and it looks like they have found it..  

这些制裁意味着西方的末日。我们有印度、中国、巴西、日本、印度尼西亚、俄罗斯、新加坡、南非、沙特阿拉伯和其他国家都在寻找离开美元的方法,看来他们已经找到了!

lzydreamignworld
2天前
education is really the key. you know how much China government emphasize education and study. you don't see it in America unless within it's the elite group. education changes the world but unfortunately the U. S. government doesn't put that much effort into it as how it goes in Asia, not only China but all around Asia. Asian all put education as their families'' top 1 priority. the parents don't eat fancy food, don't buy fancy goods if their budget are limited. but they contribute all the available budget to their kid's education. kindergarteners in Asia already the elementary student level here in America. junior high students are learning high school and even college knowledge. one generation can change the country. unfortunately, the U. S. doesn't realize this. it's so political now. no one is really thinking about making the country great again : go fundamental - high quality education for kids.

教育是真正的关键。你知道中国政府有多强调教育和学习。你在美国看不到,除非是精英群体。教育改变了世界,但不幸的是,美国政府并没有像亚洲那样投入那么多精力,不仅是中国,整个亚洲都如此。亚洲人都把教育作为家庭的头等大事。父母们如果预算有限,就不会吃高档食品,不会买高档商品,但他们把所有可用的预算都贡献给孩子的教育。亚洲的幼儿园已经达到美国的小学生水平,初中生正在学习高中甚至大学知识。

Follow me..
2天前
Look outside your front door. America is already a 3rd World Country.. Tent City.. haha

看看你的前门外。美国已经是一个第三世界国家了... 帐篷城...哈哈!!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 00:47 , Processed in 0.078024 second(s), 33 queries .