里希-苏纳克表示英国与中国的“黄金时代”已经结束!

197 0
夏雨 2024-2-24 17:48:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
英国首相苏纳克(Rishi Sunak)表示,英国与中国的 "黄金时代"已经结束,他发誓要 "发展"英国对中国的立场。苏纳克认为过去十年中更紧密的经济关系可以带来社会和政治改革是 "天真"的,并指责中国 "明显地利用国家权力的所有杠杆来竞争全球影响力"。

里希-苏纳克表示英国与中国的“黄金时代”已经结束

里希-苏纳克表示英国与中国的“黄金时代”已经结束

David Silver
10小时前
Sunak’s glory days of becoming the PM will soon be over!

苏纳克成为首相的光辉岁月即将结束!

mikah ong
6小时前
Has it even been a month w him

他已经有一个月的时间了吗?

Beautiful empathetic
8小时前
As if there's really a difference between the two parties of the UK.

好像英国两党之间真的有什么区别?

Tom
7小时前
We’ve been using Chinese products for years. Almost everything in your house is Chinese. It doesn’t mean things can’t change.

我们已经使用中国产品多年了。你家里的东西几乎都是中国的。这并不意味着事情不能改变。

Daniel Wood
11小时前
Sunak thinks other countries still care what Britain thinks on the world stage.

苏纳克认为其他国家仍然关心英国在世界舞台上的想法。

Mark Lancaster
7小时前
Guess they will considering they are a not only a nuclear power but still the 8th most powerful military in the world

我想他们会的,因为他们不仅是一个核大国,而且还是世界上第八大军事强国。

AntonioR Software
10小时前
For UK the 'golden era' is over with everybody.

对于英国来说,"黄金时代"已经结束了,每个人都是如此。

Mr Ba
5小时前
Did you all thought that looted colonial wealth would last forever.

你们是不是都以为掠夺来的殖民地财富会永远存在。

Brian Johnson
4小时前
The uk is like the 30 year old jock going to the high school parties

英国人就像30岁的运动员去参加高中的聚会一样。

SPEEDTRAIN / DJSPEEDTRAIN
2小时前
I think the tories are over forever they were before they offered brexit

我认为保守党在提出脱欧之前就已经永远结束了。

Patinho
7小时前
He was referring to a golden age of uk-China relations I believe, not a golden age for uk citizens..

我相信他指的是英国-中国关系的黄金时代,而不是英国公民的黄金时代。

jdn0000
10小时前
Did we have a golden era?

我们有一个黄金时代吗?

C
9小时前
Well, we used to actually produce our own energy and had a manufacturing industry before that was decimated and we became reliant on cheap imports.

好吧,我们以前实际上是自己生产能源的,而且有制造业,后来这个产业被摧毁了,我们开始依赖廉价的进口。

Madswipe
7小时前
No… no we did not, since just before the start of the 21st century the uk has been amassing more and more debt as a result of government spending, this debt hit as much as 3 trillion pounds during 2011 after all the labour public spending changes, that’s because labour decided let’s fix up our system with money we don’t have and let the tories and people foot the bill, when David Cameron become pm his main focus was on lowering that debt because at this point the uk can fall in and out of recessions at the tip of a hat, the economy is completely unstable,  

不……不,我们没有,因为就在21世纪初之前,英国由于政府支出而积累了越来越多的债务,在2011年,在所有工党公共支出变化之后,债务达到了3万亿英镑,这是因为工党决定用我们没有的钱来修复我们的系统,让保守党和人民来买单,当戴维·卡梅伦(David Cameron)成为首相时,他的主要关注点是降低债务,因为在这一点上,英国可能会陷入困境经济衰退一触即发,经济完全不稳定。

it’s ironic,people are all for labour governments but they don’t realise it’s labour fuking our society over, they get us into more debt by giving people things the government can’t afford then when the tories come to power a few years later and we fall into recession due to the rising debt they get blamed when they have to announce periods of austerity in order to combat the rising debt left behind by the Labour Party, don’t get me wrong I’m not defending the Conservative party either both are bad, but unless something gets done, the uk will collapse permanently

具有讽刺意味的是,人们都支持工党政府,但他们没有意识到这是工党让我们的社会崩溃,他们通过给人们政府买不起的东西让我们负债更多,然后几年后保守党上台,我们陷入困境由于债务上升导致经济衰退 当他们不得不宣布紧缩时期以应对工党留下的不断上升的债务时,他们会受到指责,不要误会我的意思,我不是在为保守党辩护,要么两者都是坏的,但除非有所作为,否则英国将永久崩溃!

Horror Novel Reviews
14小时前
I'm sure China is devastated to hear that.

我相信中国听到这个消息后一定很伤心。

vann vanny
13小时前
Not devastated. Most most of the Chinese people can live with this statement by Sunak, but not as devastated as you may think.

没有被摧毁。大多数中国人都能接受苏纳克的这一说法,但并不像你想象的那样悲痛欲绝。

Jamon Toast
7小时前
In theory I agree but the UK is looking more and more weak in terms of economics... Tough times ahead

理论上我同意,但英国在经济方面看起来越来越弱...... 艰难的时刻即将到来!

Hog Wart
4小时前
The GREAT Britain mentality, for no reason & to everyone's surprise, is suddenly back again.

出乎所有人意料的是,大不列颠的心态突然又回来了。

Gavin James
8小时前(修改过)
China is really going to miss us!
And it's a great idea for this small island to pick a fight with the soon-to-be number one global superpower: biggest gold reserves, biggest army, biggest population, with the strongest allies, at the heart of the new global economy (BRICS)!
I don't agree with China, either, but at least we should be pragmatic and not go around poking bears and dragons as if we still had an Empire!

中国真的会想念我们!
对于这个小岛来说,与即将成为全球头号超级大国的国家进行斗争是一个好主意:最大的黄金储备、最大的军队、最大的人口、最强大的盟友,都是新的全球经济(金砖国家)的核心!
我也不同意中国的观点,但至少我们应该务实,而不是像我们还有一个帝国一样,到处去戳熊和龙!

Excalibro
4小时前
Allies? What stronger allies are you talking about? North Korea? Give me a break!

盟友?你说的是什么更强大的盟友?北朝鲜?放过我吧!

Führer
3小时前
Hahahah oh the British finally kneel to the new powers in the world.

哈哈哈哦,英国人终于向世界上的新大国下跪了。

Clark L
8小时前
The British government created the expression "the goldern era with China" and now they take it back, funny.

英国政府创造了 "与中国的黄金时代"这个说法,现在他们又把它收回来了,真好笑。

Jason Dong
11小时前(修改过)
Is he referring to golden era of Britain being over? Shouldn’t he be focusing on improving Britain? Am I wrong to assume that’s his job?

他说的是英国的黄金时代已经过去了吗?他不是应该专注于改善英国吗?我认为这是他的工作,是不是错了?

Elbert Lee
3小时前
China canceled the last-minute sideline meeting with Rishi at the G20 summit at Bali Island because the UK PM interfered with China's internal affairs on Taiwan issues.

中国在最后一刻取消了在巴厘岛举行的G20峰会上与里希的会面,因为英国首相在台湾问题上干涉了中国的内政。

Jon
12小时前
UK's "golden era" was over since the end of WWII.

英国的 "黄金时代"在二战结束后就结束了。

archie8388
12小时前
Sleepy Sunak, golden era was already over after Cameron's resignation in 2016!

沉睡的苏纳克,黄金时代在2016年卡梅伦辞职后就已经结束了!

Vb Demystified
14小时前
He’s going to take the country down faster than Truss

他将比特拉斯更快地把这个国家搞垮。

Anik
9小时前
Uk government needs to stop behaving like little uncle sam and focus on its already dead economy. This world speaks business, capital and market matters and uk doesnt have either.
A clear economic power shift towards asia is visible. Risihi needs to stop mocking china.
Before anyone considers me a bot: im not a chinese, i am an indian deep into geopolitics

英国政府需要停止像山姆大叔一样的行为,并专注于其已经死亡的经济。这个世界讲究商业、资本和市场的重要性,而英国没有这两样。
一个明显的经济力量向亚洲转移是显而易见的。里希需要停止嘲弄中国。
在有人认为我是网络机器人之前:我不是中国人,我是一个深入研究地缘政治的印度人。

D C
6小时前
The golden era of British empire is long gone. The golden era of China is here.

大英帝国的黄金时代早已过去,中国的黄金时代来了。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 06:25 , Processed in 0.076604 second(s), 33 queries .