杰克·沙利文在中国取得的唯一成就!

244 0
阳光使者 2024-9-6 01:00:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
这看起来真的是白费力气,但他确实得到了他想要的东西!

杰克·沙利文在中国取得的唯一成就!

杰克·沙利文在中国取得的唯一成就!

Daniellee
1天前(修改过)
Diplomacy does not exist in American vocabulary.Because their Only Belief is MIGHT MAKES RIGHT

在美国人的词汇中不存在外交,因为他们唯一的信仰就是 “强权即公理”。

Lityoungkok
1天前
One thing that really stuck in my mind about Jake Sullivan was that in every press briefing in the US, he was very good at lying and then dodging journalists' questions.

关于杰克-沙利文,有一件事让我记忆犹新,那就是在美国的每次新闻发布会上,他都很擅长撒谎,然后回避记者的问题。

Walawala
1天前
When you cheat and lie, you act strangely.

当你欺骗和撒谎时,你的行为就会变得奇怪。

Pbworld
1天前
Jake was nervous because he didn't know what Huawei phone or chip was going to be unveiled in his honour.

杰克很紧张,因为他不知道华为会推出什么手机或芯片来纪念他。

KennyL
1天前
Jake Sullivan has never been to China. I am sure he had a shock at what he saw. The China he saw was not the China he read in the media.

杰克-沙利文从未去过中国,我相信他一定对自己看到的一切感到震惊。他看到的中国不是他在媒体上看到的中国。

PaulMitchel
1天前
It’s staggering to believe that.How could anyone tasked with that role be so totally ignorant of what he’s dealing with?It’s like someone getting a job as a doctor and has never seen a patient.

真难以置信,一个被赋予这个角色的人怎么会对他所面对的事情如此无知呢?这就像一个人得到了一份医生的工作,却从来没有见过一个病人。

Peanutbrain
1天前(修改过)
I'm sure none of them have ever been to Iraq before declaring it had wmd and launching an invasion.

我敢肯定,在宣布伊拉克拥有大规模杀伤性武器并发动入侵之前,他们都没有去过伊拉克。

Wisdomtan
15小时前
I not even sure they get their hands on laundry powder in daily life...except Powell...

我甚至不确定他们在日常生活中会接触到洗衣粉......除了鲍威尔......

MASMIWA
1天前
Sullivan came to China to see for his eyes, the authoritarian, poverty ridden, police state called China. He needed to validate his views before saying so in his upcoming book.The US Ambassador to China, Burns, has always had a negative view of China so Sullivan was duely impressed with an embassy briefing before any Chinese meeting. He can brag that he is among the few that had a one on one meeting with in preparation for his retirement consulting roll that will allow him to retire comfortably. I doubt Harris will continue with Sullivan, but I could be wrong.

苏利文来到中国,亲眼目睹了这个被称为中国的专制、贫穷、警察国家。他需要在即将出版的新书中证实自己的观点。美国驻华大使伯恩斯一直对中国持负面看法,因此苏利文在会见中国人之前都会听取大使馆的情况介绍,这给他留下了深刻印象。他可以吹嘘说,他是少数几个与中国国家主席进行了一对一会谈的人之一,为他的退休咨询工作做准备,这样他就可以舒舒服服地退休了。我怀疑哈里斯是否会继续与沙利文合作,但也有可能是我错了。

Jerrystakeon
1天前
Interesting that he hold the same title as Kissinger, who is held in such high regard in China

有趣的是,他的头衔与基辛格相同,而基辛格在中国受到如此高的评价!

Lancewood
1天前
Kissinger has no equals.How far down the bar has fallen in the U.S. leadership in less than half a century!

基辛格无人能及。在不到半个世纪的时间里,美国领导层的水平下降了多少!

Jerrystakeon
1天前
Unfortunately, a lot of people in the USA believe that China IS an enemy - they're wrong but that's what years of disinformation brings

不幸的是,很多美国人认为中国是敌人--他们错了,但这就是多年来虚假信息带来的结果。

Larsnystrom
1天前
The Chinese are good hosts, and diplomatic!They didn't say "when will he leave" openly this time.

中国人是很好的东道主,也是外交家!这次他们没有公开说 “他什么时候离开”。

MYSG-ncwp
1天前
I am always amazed by the patience of China's leaders. Anyone else faced with the USA leaders that always say something, then do exactly the opposite, will just write them off. All the troubkes around China are stirred by USA. Perhaps China thinks it still needs some years to develop its military, technology and economy further, so the leaders stay patient.

我一直对中国领导人的耐心感到惊讶。其他人面对美国领导人总是说一套做一套的做法,只会把他们一笔勾销。中国周边的所有麻烦都是美国挑起的。也许中国认为自己还需要几年时间来进一步发展军事、技术和经济,因此领导人保持了耐心。

On the other hand, the same patience was shown on Hong Kong during the riots, and on Taiwan over the years that DPP ruled (using surplus from trade with China for anti-China actions). Another gentleman will appreciate China, but rascals will perceive China as weak and will continue to provoke. Just sharing thoughts.

另一方面,香港在暴乱期间,台湾在民进党执政期间(利用对华贸易顺差采取反华行动),也表现出了同样的耐心。另一位绅士会欣赏中国,但无赖会认为中国软弱,并继续挑衅。我只是分享我的想法。

MegaCavatina
1天前
Chinese MSM saying he was there to receive a message from president Putin.

中国媒体说他是去接受普京总统的口信。

Jerrystakeon
1天前
Quite possible, there might be a back door channel but I suspect the back door would be a different country, perhaps Poland, which was used when Kissinger was negotiating with China, or aAkistan which also helped - I think China's a little too far removed from the action to be a useful conduit in that kind of negotiation

很有可能,也许会有后门渠道,但我怀疑后门会是另一个国家,也许是波兰,基辛格与中国谈判时就用过波兰,或者是阿富汗,也有帮助--我认为中国离行动太远,在这种谈判中不可能成为有用的渠道。

Randygraham
1天前
It wouldn't be Poland these days. They're unhinged. Perhaps Hungary.

现在的波兰不会是这样。他们已经失去理智了,也许是匈牙利。

Bertanelson
1天前
This simply shows the world how pathetic the U$a is becoming. For all its bluff & bluster, it's just a little fellow behind the curtain. Somehow, however this understanding needs to spread to national leaders such as in Philippines, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nigeria, Ecuador, etc, etc.

这向世界展示了美国正变得多么可悲。尽管它虚张声势,但它只是幕后的一个小家伙。然而,无论如何,这种认识需要向菲律宾、蒙古、缅甸、尼日利亚、厄瓜多尔等国的国家领导人传播。

Thiritung
1天前
With low-level politicians like Raimondo, Yellen, Blinken and now Jake Sullivan, the US is becoming more and more like a banana republic.

像雷蒙多、耶伦、布林肯和现在的杰克-沙利文这样的低级政客,美国正变得越来越像一个香蕉共和国。

Sckchui
1天前
I think the most important thing is Sullivan got to see China up close, with his own eyes. It's clear that the US government officials generally don't understand much about China. They offer China things that China doesn't need, and they try to hurt China in ways that just doesn't hurt.

我认为最重要的是,沙利文亲眼看到了中国的近景。很显然,美国政府官员普遍不太了解中国。他们向中国提供一些中国不需要的东西,并试图用一些无伤大雅的方式伤害中国。

If I were china, I'd want Sullivan to come to China to see how little American sanctions and restrictions and tariffs matter. I think Sullivan just needs to travel more in general; every time he talks about other countries, I wonder what on Earth he's talking about.

如果我是中国,我会希望沙利文到中国来,看看美国的制裁、限制和关税有多不重要。我觉得苏利文平时需要多出去走走;每次他谈到其他国家时,我都很好奇他到底在说什么。

Jerrystakeon
1天前
Interesating that he brought three real China experts with him this time - people who speak Chinese, undertand China and are not Washington educated - I wonder if he actually learnt anything but I suspect his arrogance and their natinoal pride will prevent lessons from being learnt

这次他带来了三位真正的中国问题专家--他们会说中文,了解中国,而且不是华盛顿教育出来的--我很好奇他是否真的学到了什么,但我怀疑他的傲慢和他们的民族自尊心会阻碍他们吸取教训。

ChowCMGeorge
1天前
The game US plays is so out-of-date and tiring, I wonder if they even realize that? There are no longer smoke, just clear mirror reflects their actions. I love China reaction, roll its eyes and carry on with their 50-year plan. Another photo-ops for the people at home to see that costed millions to organize, so sad !!!

美国玩的游戏太过时了,太累了,不知道他们有没有意识到?没有硝烟弥漫,只是明镜映照着自己的一举一动。我喜欢中国的反应,翻翻白眼,继续执行他们的 50 年计划。这又是一次耗资数百万美元组织的拍照活动,让国内人民大饱眼福,太可悲了!

BillDingee
1天前
It is difficult to accept that America is the richest country in the world in the face of $35+T in debt. As with most who are hopelessly overextended, it is just a matter of time when the chickens come home to roost.

面对35万亿美元的债务,很难接受美国是世界上最富有的国家。与大多数无可救药地过度扩张的人一样,自食其果只是时间问题。

Jerrystakeon
1天前
True, on paper they are the richest but they also have 90% of the wealth controlled by less than 5% of the populatino and they have a rising 12% poverty rate, so no, they are definitely not the richest country in the world

的确,从纸面上看,他们是最富有的国家,但他们也有 90% 的财富被不到 5% 的人口所控制,而且他们的贫困率还在上升,达到 12%,所以不,他们绝对不是世界上最富有的国家。

Robertseaborne
1天前
Unfortunately the U.S. China relationship has deteriorated in recent years because of an insecurity and fear that accompanies a U.S. perceived Chinese threat and the actual decline of American global economic and military dominance.

不幸的是,近年来美中关系不断恶化,原因是美国认为中国是其威胁,而实际上美国在全球经济和军事上的主导地位正在衰落,这种不安全感和恐惧心理导致了美中关系的恶化。

The relatively simple political lesson that china generously offered Jake Sullivan and his party for their contemplation is that, - 'The United States should not speculate about China based on its own historical path, nor should it assume that China will follow the path taken by past world powers that sought hegemony'... A relatively simple lesson that nevertheless may be too difficult for the existing U.S. administration to learn from.

中国慷慨地向杰克-沙利文一行提供了一个相对简单的政治教训供他们思考,那就是--“美国不应该根据自己的历史道路来推测中国,也不应该假定中国会走过去那些寻求霸权的世界大国所走过的道路......”。这是一个相对简单的教训,但对于现任美国政府来说,要从中汲取教训可能太难了。

TheHungsta
1天前
Yes, Sullivan accomplished little, but the main purpose of the visit is to pretend that we tried diplomacy, we tried to listen, and that didn't work so we can't be blamed for....what happens next

是的,苏利文没有取得什么成果,但这次访问的主要目的是假装我们尝试过外交,我们尝试过倾听,但没有奏效,所以我们不能因为.... 接下来发生的事情而受到指责。

Donkeykong
1天前
US is all about talk & using proxies. China is about making things happen & economy

美国只会空谈和使用代理人,中国则是做实事和搞经济!

Nancytai
1天前(修改过)
I agree, coming to China should be a meaningful event, Yellen, Blinken had already made loads of completely useless trips, this trip from Jake was on a similar note. American diplomacy is like American politics, you're supposed to look like you're doing something even if you're doing nothing, specially if you're doing nothing.

我同意,来中国应该是一件有意义的事,耶伦、布林肯已经做了很多完全无用的旅行,杰克的这次旅行也是如此。美国的外交就像美国的政治,即使你什么都没做,你也应该看起来像在做什么,特别是如果你什么都没做的话。

KokHow
1天前
Waste of time to entertain a person who is about to lose his job soon.

招待一个即将失业的人是浪费时间。

Bertanelson
1天前
But it is good for China's reputation overall. Always willing to find a way toward diplomacy, dialog even with one who is not.The world is watching.

但总体而言,这有利于中国的声誉。总是愿意找到外交和对话的方式,即使不愿意。全世界都在关注。

Jerrystakeon
1天前
Not really, it proves that China's stance has not changed and shows the world that China is the adult in the room. Personally, I'd prefere they didn't entertain him at the top level but they have their good reasons

其实不然,这证明了中国的立场没有改变,并向世界表明中国才是这个房间里的成年人。就我个人而言,我更希望他们不要在最高级别上招待他,但他们有自己的理由。

Cherjohn
1天前
It is always a waste of time and effort for China to talk to any of the US officials who are insincere and have only one thing in mind: how to overcome China and take control.

对中国来说,与任何美国官员交谈都是浪费时间和精力,他们毫无诚意,脑子里只有一个念头:如何战胜中国,控制中国。

KokHow
1天前
I don't think it was a stupid move on China's part, China proved that itrs policies have not changed, it demonstrated a great deal of diplomatic maturity and it showed the world which country is better to do business with - China had a win here but USA don't realise this yet

我不认为这是中国的愚蠢之举,中国证明了它的政策没有改变,它展示了外交上的成熟,它向世界表明了哪个国家更适合与之做生意 - 中国赢了,但美国还没有意识到这一点。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-17 04:31 , Processed in 0.069881 second(s), 30 queries .