哈萨克斯坦情侣:中国之行的真相,真实情况!

248 0
阳光使者 2024-9-2 01:00:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
我们终于可以揭开中国之行的真相了,我们将讲述我们的真实感受,希望能让您对中国的真实情况有所了解。

Zzingify
11小时前
Just came back to US from China 2 weeks ago, China is amazing!

两周前刚从中国回到美国,中国太神奇了!

Wynnszen
10小时前
The Indian will said how much you been paid by China?

印度人会说,中国给了你多少钱?

Suntanudipto
10小时前
Actually they wanted to be sure if there is any possibility. Because they are searching for such opportunity to feed their family some bread two times a day

事实上,他们想确定是否有这种可能性。因为他们正在寻找这样的机会,让家人每天能吃上两顿面包。

Shenyun
10小时前
How much did China pay you to post this comment?

中国给了你多少钱让你发表这条评论?

Beckyluk
10小时前
My friend just came back from China and loved it. It was safe, nice people, cheap, good food, beautiful scenery, which were diff from her expectations from what she has heard from media. Be respectful and follow the rules and everything is good.

我的朋友刚从中国回来,非常喜欢中国。中国很安全,人很好,物美价廉,食物美味,风景优美,这些都与她从媒体上听到的期望不同。尊重他人,遵守规则,一切都会好起来的。

Homeofsuper
10小时前
Im from Boston. Went to China in 2013 for holiday ended up staying there since. 11 years and counting. My wife gave birth to 2 beautiful kids in China and now they love the country so much.

我来自波士顿。2013 年去中国度假,之后就一直待在那里。至今已有 11 年。我的妻子在中国生下了两个漂亮的孩子,现在他们非常喜欢这个国家。

Hutu
6小时前
You can't live in China on a tourist visa.Most foreigners staying in China are either on a working visa or a family based residence permit.If you marry a Chinese citizen, you can get a residence permit.But that doesn't allow you to work. You will have to apply for a working visa instead of a family based permit.

持旅游签证无法在中国生活。大多数在中国居留的外国人要么持有工作签证,要么持有家庭居留许可。如果您与中国公民结婚,您可以获得居留许可。 但这并不允许您工作。您必须申请工作签证,而不是探亲许可。

Kiwibruce
7小时前
All foreigners feel the best because of their nationality and because they have traveled to China. But if you are a Chinese mainlander, and work and live here, the feeling will be very different.

所有外国人都觉得自己是最棒的,因为他们的国籍,因为他们来过中国。但如果你是中国大陆人,在这里工作和生活,感受就会大不相同。

Jamesyoung
6小时前
Be careful, china is so dangerous that may make you spend all your life there

小心点,中国太危险了,可能会让你一辈子都待在那里。

JunjieHu
5小时前
I feel good to my friends that I don't have to worry about my home being stolen, that I can walk down the street without a gun pointed at my head

我感觉很好我的朋友,我不用去担心我的家被偷,走在路上不会被枪指在头上。

Billynok
4小时前
I was locked down like an animal for 2 months during Shanghai lockdown in 2022. Couldn't get food or medical care, couldn't get to airport to even leave the country, watched them beat covid positive pets to death, they separated mother and infant over covid, hazmat suits dragged people from their homes in the middle of night & dumped them in govt quarantine prisons w/poor sanitation...

2022年上海封锁期间,我像动物一样被关了两个月。无法获得食物或医疗服务,甚至无法前往机场出国,眼睁睁地看着他们将新冠病毒呈阳性的宠物打死,因为新冠病毒而将母婴分开,深更半夜穿着防毒服将人们从家中拖出,扔进卫生条件极差的政府隔离监狱......

every one of us forced to have a covid test every 24 hours or no food allowed. Every day of my life now,I am grateful that I never have to go back to that inhumane country. Every day I feel deep gratitude that I was never born in China. I was born free and not as a slave to the china.

我们每个人都被迫每 24 小时接受一次新冠检测,否则就不能进食。现在,我每天都庆幸自己再也不用回到那个惨无人道的国家了。每一天,我都深深感激自己没有出生在中国。我生来就是自由的,而不是中国的奴隶。

Yechenfan
4小时前
good to see you can survive during the lockdown. What did you eat? Rats?

很高兴看到你能在封锁期间生存下来。你吃了什么?老鼠吗?

Wunderpus
11小时前
Highest praises to this beautiful couple, for taking the time and effort to tell the truth about China.Thank you both for helping out those less fortunate westerners who are deeply brainwashed by their politically-charged media and politicians.

向这对美丽的夫妇致以最崇高的敬意,感谢你们花费时间和精力讲述中国的真相。感谢你们帮助那些被政治媒体和政客洗脑的不幸的西方人。

TomSimba
4小时前
I've been to China three times. Their speed of progress is truly shocking. China is now so advanced that the Western world should seriously learn from them to improve our cities and living environment. They are leading in green technology, and the air quality in major cities have improved drastically. If we keep walling ourselves in, things can only get worse.

我去过中国三次。他们的进步速度确实令人震惊。中国现在如此先进,西方世界应该认真向他们学习,以改善我们的城市和生活环境。他们在绿色技术方面处于领先地位,大城市的空气质量也得到了极大改善。如果我们继续闭关自守,情况只会更糟。

Melodyyang
1小时前
All the reasons behind those developments are 1, an independent government. Independent in politics, finance, economics, technology, and military power from any foreign country; 2, market invisible hand and government guiding hand working together in developments; 3, no bullshxt war thrown around only concentrate building the country.

所有这些发展背后的原因是:1,一个独立的政府。在政治、金融、经济、技术和军事实力上独立于任何外国;2,市场这只无形的手和政府这只引导的手共同推动发展;3,不打无谓的战争,只集中精力建设国家。

Crazyjohnhow
9小时前
I feel the same after visiting China. In fact, the more I travelled, the more I realised we in the west are the ones that actually got brainwashed

访问中国后,我也有同样的感受。事实上,我走得越多,就越意识到我们西方人才是真正被洗脑的人。

Catherinezh
10小时前
Never go to China from October 1st to October 7th. During that period, it is the National Day holiday. All Chinese people go out to travel and the streets are crowded with people.

千万不要在 10 月 1 日至 10 月 7 日去中国。这段时间是国庆假期。所有中国人都外出旅游,街上人山人海。

Anonymous
10小时前
And don't go to China during Chinese New Year, when nothing opens.

还有,不要在春节期间去中国,那时候什么都不开门。

Zzzzingify
10小时前
I just went there for almost 30 days! I had the  same feeling as you guys do, i don’t know what to say to express our feelings about how incredible China is, i really want ppl to visit there, nothing like the west media says

我刚去那里待了将近 30 天!我和你们有同样的感受,我不知道该说什么来表达我们的感受,中国是多么不可思议,我真的希望人们能去那里看看,完全不像西方媒体说的那样。

Tangzhenhe
8小时前
Because you only travel to prosperous and developed cities for a short period of time, such as Beijing and Shanghai. If you live in small cities in China for a long time, you will be disappointed.

因为你只在北京、上海等繁华发达的城市短暂停留。如果你长期生活在中国的小城市,你会失望的。

Zzzzingify
8小时前
we went to jiang xi, some rural areas, not very developed,but ppl are very nice, so what are you trying to tell us? Not to visit china? I saw what i saw, u don’t have to tell me how you feel about China, that is your opinion

我们去了江西,一些农村地区,不是很发达,但人很好,所以你想告诉我们什么?不要去中国?我看到了我所看到的,你没必要告诉我你对中国的感受,那是你的看法。

Juanjuanshe
5小时前
Have you ever been to China? China's small cities are cheap and the scenery is beautiful and the people are friendly. You have not been to the few don't be biased, this will make yourself appear narrow minded.

您去过中国吗?中国的小城市物美价廉,风景优美,人民友好。你没有去过的地方很多,不要有偏见,这样会显得你很狭隘。

Sixtogonzaga
10小时前
I just came back from china as well and i want to share to everyone how incredible it is people are really friendly, full of culture and its actually one of my best travel i ever had. I want to go back really enjoyed my time there

我也刚从中国回来,我想和大家分享一下中国是多么令人难以置信,人们真的很友好,充满了文化气息,这实际上是我最棒的旅行之一。我想回去,真的很享受在那里的时光。

Colinmonag
10小时前
I lived and worked in China for ten years….based in Shenzhen, Shanghai and Guangzhou…travelled a fair bit but I still only scratched the surface. It is a fabulous country with so much going for it. Amazing people, landscapes, culture, food, technology.

我在中国生活和工作了十年....先后在深圳、上海和广州工作过......虽然走了不少地方,但对中国的了解还只是皮毛。中国是一个神奇的国家,有太多值得去的地方。这里有令人惊叹的人民、风景、文化、美食和技术。

Naruhodo
1小时前
China is still a developing country, you feel good because you have exchanged your currency for cheap RMB to use here, so the cost of living has become very cheap, and Chinese people still live under great pressure

中国还是一个发展中国家,你觉得很好是因为你用你们的货币兑换了便宜的人民币在这边使用,所以生活成本变得十分便宜,中国人生活压力还是很大。

AhmedTelleser
10小时前
Anyway, I love China. I once travelled to China for several times. With the English version of Baidu map in Immersive Translate, I traveled to Guangzhou, Yunnan by myself. Although I don't know Chinese, I still feel the enthusiasm of Chinese people.

无论如何,我喜欢中国。我曾多次到中国旅行。我用 “沉浸式翻译”中的英文版百度地图,独自去了广州、云南。虽然我不懂中文,但我还是感受到了中国人的热情。

Kiwibruce
7小时前
I am from hk and have traveled extensively in many parts of china and the world for almost 43 years now. I have to say china is now probably one of the best places on earth to live. It is beautiful, safe, affordable, advanced, traditional, and people are extremely.. friendly

我来自香港,在中国和世界许多地方旅行过,到现在差不多有 43 年了。我不得不说,中国现在可能是地球上最适合居住的地方之一。它美丽、安全、经济实惠、先进、传统,而且人们非常友好。

Mrpmikc
5小时前
Lived in HK and China, Mainland much better than HK these days.

在香港和中国大陆都住过,现在大陆比香港好得多。

Tonywu
10小时前
My answer to those accusations about whether you are paid by China is to reverse that silly question back to them: "How much are they paid by their government to think that China is bad"?

对于那些指责你是否由中国支付报酬的人,我的回答是把这个愚蠢的问题反过来问他们: “他们的政府给了他们多少钱,让他们认为中国不好?

Michikatsutsug
10小时前
This video is just about their personal experience and how it’s the same or different from what they’ve been told about the country they visited. If that bothers you then don’t watch. People comment because they are happy the lies are being debunked. If that bothers you then click off. You don’t have to read the comments.

这段视频只是讲述了他们的个人经历,以及他们的经历与他们所了解的所到之国的相同或不同之处。如果你对此感到困扰,那就不要看。人们发表评论是因为他们很高兴谎言被揭穿。如果你对此感到厌烦,那就点击关闭。你不必看评论。

What are you so bothered about. If a person has been bullied for years and finally someone stands up and says “Hey, all those rumours spread about them is false” what’s wrong with that. In this case it’s a whole damn country. Unless you’re unhappy or uncomfortable someone is standing up with the truth.

你有什么好烦恼的。如果一个人多年来一直被人欺负,最后终于有人站出来说 “嘿,关于他们的那些谣言都是假的”,这有什么不对。在这种情况下,是整个该死的国家。除非你感到不开心或不舒服,否则就会有人站出来说出真相。

Seanche
10小时前(修改过)
Never ever challenge chinese food. Once there was a western guy said he wanna try all chinese food in his life, he started his challengen from si chuan province , after five years past , he is now still in si chuan  province

永远不要挑战中国菜。曾经有一个西方人说他这辈子要尝遍所有的中国菜,他从四川省开始挑战,五年过去了,他现在还在四川省。

Ruwan
10小时前
The reason why I can't leave Sichuan is because Sichuan food is spicy. The more I eat, the more I want to eat it, and I can't live without it. Eating Sichuan food will become addictive.

我之所以离不开四川,是因为川菜很辣。我越吃越想吃,离不开它。吃川菜会上瘾。

Gdonkeykong
9小时前
As an expat having lived in China for almost 9 years I am sooo happy to have come across your video. I am so tired for all the nonsense being said about this great country however, your comments are fresh, genuine, warm and very accurate. I truly hope more and more people will travel here and see China for what it really is and not for what the media portrays it to be. (No I am not being paid to say this…). Thanks for visiting and welcome back for another incredible experience.

作为一名在中国生活了近 9 年的外籍人士,我很高兴能看到您的视频。然而,您的评论新鲜、真诚、热情,而且非常准确。我真心希望越来越多的人来这里旅游,看看中国的真实面貌,而不是媒体所描述的那样。(不,我说这些并不是为了收钱......)。感谢您的来访,欢迎再次光临,再次体验不可思议的经历。

Bryanlee
10小时前
China didn't pay this family in money. Instead, China rewarded this family with joy, culinary experience, hospitality, and a paradigm shift in their cognition.

中国没有付给这个家庭金钱。相反,中国回报给这个家庭的是欢乐、美食体验、热情好客以及认知模式的转变。

Leegoodman
10小时前
Took my family for month and a half to China. What an amazing trip!! And best of all, the money was so worth it I'm able to spend for family of four vs the uber expensive living costs of one person here in US!! Super safe and friendly people!! Just smile, and people will help you so friendly!! The foods and Highspeed trains WOWW Go China!!

带家人去中国玩了一个半月。这是一次多么奇妙的旅行啊 最重要的是,这些钱花得太值了,我一家四口的生活费比美国一个人的生活费还便宜!这里的人们超级安全、友好 只要微笑,人们就会友好地帮助你!美食和高速列车,中国加油!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-17 04:39 , Processed in 0.065006 second(s), 30 queries .