日本揭露秘密武器对抗中国电池垄断!

222 0
阳光使者 2024-9-1 01:00:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
日本揭露秘密武器对抗中国电池垄断!

日本揭露秘密武器对抗中国电池垄断!

日本揭露秘密武器对抗中国电池垄断!

CrispinParker
7小时前
Another day, another world changing battery chemistry...

又是一天,又是一个改变电池化学的世界……

Davidfujk
6小时前(修改过)
Just imagine dry electrode solid state version of it,it will have around 1.5 kwh/kg energy density which is equivalent to euro 6 98 octane gasoline,meaning a 1600 kg ev will need 65 kg 100 kwh battery pack to travel 621 miles or 1000 km on a single charge

想象一下它的干电极固态版本,它将有大约1.5千瓦时/公斤的能量密度,相当于欧698辛烷值汽油,这意味着一辆1600公斤的电动汽车将需要65公斤100千瓦时的电池组,一次充电可以行驶621英里或1000公里

Verypleasantg
5小时前
Another day, another claim by Japan that they have some kind of breakthrough

又一天,日本又声称他们取得了某种突破!

Icosthop
1小时前
Diesel fuel is at 12,600 watt hours per kilogram, and gasoline has more energy density per unit mass than even that.

柴油的能量是每公斤12600瓦时,而汽油每单位质量的能量密度甚至比柴油还要高。

GruffSillyGoat
1小时前
While diesel and petrol may have higher energy debsity it's not usable due to the low efficiencies of combustion engines. Onky about 15% of that energy is transfered to the wheels, whilst in a battery powered vehicle the power transfer in the 80 to 90% range.

虽然柴油和汽油可能具有更高的能量密度,但由于内燃机的低效率,它无法使用。只有大约15%的能量被转移到车轮上,而在电池供电的车辆中,能量的转移在80%到90%的范围内。

Marcfruchtman
3小时前
Yea. So sick of hearing about new tech that NEVER makes it to market.

是的,听够了新技术从来没有进入市场。

NewAgeRanger
50分钟前
When they figure out to mass produce it at an economical cost the Chinese was have come out with better batteries. Japan’s auto industry is doomed.

当他们设法以经济的成本大规模生产时,中国人已经推出了更好的电池。日本的汽车工业注定要失败。

Hvxcolors
6小时前
We got so far that if CATL or BYD announce a new battery tech, that we believe that, because they deliver. When we hear that Japan releases a new technology, we think 'There we go again, again a disney technology'.

到目前为止,如果宁德时代或比亚迪宣布一项新的电池技术,我们相信,因为他们交付。当我们听说日本发布了一项新技术时,我们会想‘又来了,又是一项迪士尼技术’。

ChickensAnd
1小时前
This isn't a Japanese company announcement; it's a research team at Yokohama University.

这不是一家日本公司的声明;是横滨大学的一个研究小组。

Hvxcolors
29分钟前
Even worse, they didn't do any type of validation before publishing this. So there is nothing, not until a validation was done by a major battery manufacturer with knowledge of a profitable manufacturing process. I think we can both agree on that.

更糟糕的是,他们在发表这篇文章之前没有做任何类型的验证。所以什么都没有,直到一家大型电池制造商完成了验证,他们知道一个有利可图的制造过程。我想我们都同意这一点。

Benedictchin
7小时前
Let's see. So far there has been a lot of Game changing tech announced by Japan but amounting to nothing...

让我们来看看。到目前为止,日本已经宣布了很多改变游戏规则的技术,但毫无意义…

Zorbakaput
6小时前
To be fair the Japanese have a great record for producing and inventing stuff especially in the electronics field but stagnation has slowed their investment in R&D in the last 15 years.

公平地说,日本人在生产和发明方面有着很好的记录,尤其是在电子领域,但在过去的15年里,经济停滞减缓了他们在研发方面的投资。

Joechan
3小时前
The Japanese has faked and remixed a lot of things in the past, but invention.

日本人过去伪造和混合了很多东西,但是发明?

Rogerfaint
8小时前
Secret weapon but no such secret product out yet to show us anything . . .

秘密武器,但还没有这样的秘密产品出来向我们展示任何东西…

Petermclaren
6小时前
game changers ain't game changers anymore, they're every day events

游戏改变者不再是游戏改变者,他们是日常事件!

Captives
6小时前
What's important to the consumers is when is this new battery going to leave the laboratory and enter every Toyota EVs.

对消费者来说,重要的是这种新电池什么时候能走出实验室,进入每一辆丰田电动汽车。

Sammaimas
6小时前
Japans having a Kodak moment...

日本迎来了柯达时刻……

Loktom
27分钟前
The once upon a time mighty KODAK?Yes, it's looking like KODAK more and more of today.

曾经强大的柯达?是的,它越来越像今天的柯达了。

Azharidris
3小时前
how do you know China haven't got a better one.. old Chinese saying.. don't tell other people your plans.. show them the result..

你怎么知道中国没有更好的…中国有句老话……不要告诉别人你的计划。给他们看结果……

ThePetera
8小时前
A battery with such a high energy density could become important in electric motorcycles. When it comes to cars, price is more important. Also because you can install much larger batteries there.

具有如此高能量密度的电池将在电动摩托车中发挥重要作用。说到汽车,价格更重要。也因为你可以在那里安装更大的电池。

chillfluencer
7小时前
Secret weapon, Besides Germany Japan also developed secret weapons and projects during World War II, though they are less well-known compared to those of Nazi Germany. Here are some notable examples:

秘密武器,除了德国,日本在第二次世界大战期间也开发了秘密武器和项目,尽管与纳粹德国相比,它们不那么为人所知。以下是一些值得注意的例子:

1. I-400 Class Submarines: These were massive submarines capable of carrying and launching aircraft. The I-400 class submarines were designed to strike targets as far as the U.S. mainland. They could carry up to three Seiran aircraft, which were floatplanes designed to be assembled, launched, and recovered by the submarine.

1.I-400级潜艇:这些是能够携带和发射飞机的大型潜艇。I-400级潜艇被设计用来打击远至美国本土的目标。他们最多可以携带三架Seiran飞机,这是一种水上飞机,设计用于由潜艇组装,发射和回收。

2. Kaiten Torpedoes: Kaitens were manned torpedoes, essentially suicide weapons piloted by a single person. The pilot would guide the torpedo to its target, sacrificing themselves in the process. Kaitens were used in combat, but with limited success.

2. 回天鱼雷:回天鱼雷是载人鱼雷,本质上是由一个人驾驶的自杀式武器。飞行员将引导鱼雷击中目标,在此过程中牺牲自己。回天鱼雷在战斗中使用,但效果有限。

3. Fugō Balloon Bombs: Japan launched thousands of hydrogen-filled balloons equipped with incendiary bombs toward the United States. The goal was to start wildfires and create panic. While a few of these balloons did reach the U.S., causing some casualties and minor damage, they were not effective as a large-scale weapon.

2.富气气球炸弹:日本向美国发射了数千个装有燃烧弹的氢气球。目标是引发野火,制造恐慌。虽然其中一些气球确实到达了美国,造成了一些人员伤亡和轻微破坏,但它们作为大规模武器并不有效。

4. Ohka (Baka) Rocket Planes: The Ohka was a piloted kamikaze aircraft that was essentially a flying bomb, powered by rocket engines. It was carried into battle by a larger bomber and released near the target. The Ohka's speed made it difficult to intercept, but its short range and the vulnerability of the carrier aircraft limited its effectiveness.

3.樱花(八格)特别攻击机:八格是一种有人驾驶的神风特攻队飞机,本质上是一种飞行炸弹,由火箭发动机提供动力。它被一架更大的轰炸机带入战场,并在目标附近释放。“八格”号的速度使其难以拦截,但它的航程较短和舰载机的脆弱性限制了它的有效性。

5. Biological Weapons: Japan's Unit 731 conducted horrific experiments on biological warfare, including the development of weapons using plague, anthrax, and other pathogens. They even conducted live human experiments. While Japan did use biological weapons in China, these weapons were not deployed on a large scale in other theaters of the war.

5. 生物武器:日本731部队进行了可怕的生物战实验,包括开发使用鼠疫、炭疽和其他病原体的武器。他们甚至进行了活体人体实验。虽然日本确实在中国使用了生物武器,但这些武器并没有在战争的其他战区大规模部署。

Cosmoray
6小时前
I'll believe it when it comes to market. Remember Toyota keeps saying they have solid state battery and yet where is it.

当涉及到市场时,我会相信的。记得丰田一直说他们有固态电池,但哪里有固态电池。

Verypleasantg
5小时前
Funny thing is, while Japan keeps on claiming that their stuff is coming along, any day now, China keeps on producing the stuff

有趣的是,虽然日本一直声称他们的东西正在出现,但现在任何一天,中国都在继续生产这些东西。

Chilzone
6小时前
I would never again believe anything again coming out of Japan about EV. Their integrity is shit. They fell on their sword and have on life support.They cried wolf way too many times.

我再也不会相信日本关于电动汽车的任何说法了,他们的诚信是狗屎。他们倒下了,依靠生命维持系统。他们喊狼来了太多次了。

CreepyCrawly
4小时前
A secret weapon so secret that even its inventors don't know how to make it.

一种秘密武器,秘密到连它的发明者都不知道如何制造它。

JCSY1
6小时前(修改过)
Only talk when it is available in the market at affordable prices, not in the lab or under research and definitely no need if it is very expensive and unaffordable.

只有当它在市场上以可承受的价格出售时才谈论,而不是在实验室或研究中,如果它非常昂贵和负担不起,绝对没有必要。

Mlhutche
8小时前
The japanese auto and battery industry are on life support. All legacy auto dying, Chinese are dominant in batteries. although the Koreans are trying.

日本的汽车和电池产业正在苟延残喘。在所有传统汽车领域,中国在电池领域占据主导地位。尽管韩国人正在努力。

Peanutbutter
6小时前
Japan also said that hydrogen powered cars were happening.

日本也表示,氢动力汽车正在出现。

Muppetkeeper
3小时前
Don't scoff at the speed of tech and pricing. In my corner of the world, I purchased a 1500 watt electric motorcycle for 1700 US. Now, a 2000 watt goes for 900US. More power and longer lasting battery for less money.

不要嘲笑技术和定价的速度。在世界的某个角落,我花1700美元买了一辆1500瓦的电动摩托车。现在,2000瓦的价格是900美元。用更少的钱获得更大的功率和更持久的电池。

Rainywhite
5小时前
Battery technology development is too dynamic…can’t decide which solution is better…continue using ICE until battery reach maturity

电池技术的发展太动态了,无法决定哪种解决方案更好,继续使用内燃机直到电池成熟!

Zorbakaput
6小时前
The battery may become smaller but the cooling system will have to grow to cover the heat output of a smaller four fold energy battery. Physics!

电池可能会变得更小,但冷却系统将不得不扩大,以覆盖更小的四倍能量电池的热量输出。物理!

Karlwest
5小时前(修改过)
Well I've just invented a battery that has 2000 wh/kg, it'll change the world but it's top secret so I can't tell anyone about it

我刚刚发明了一种2000 wh/kg的电池,它将改变世界,但这是最高机密,所以我不能告诉任何人!

Hadtobe
3小时前
Even if Japan has a battery with enormous energy density, they did say that these batteries will be used in their hybrids first.They say it is to test the product further in the field so to speak, but to me it is to keep the ICE manufacturing sector alive somewhat longer.

即使日本拥有能量密度巨大的电池,他们也确实说过这些电池将首先用于他们的混合动力车。他们说这是为了在实地进一步测试产品,但对我来说,这是为了让内燃机制造部门活得更长一些。

Apterachallenge
7小时前(修改过)
A secret game-changing battery - so secret it doesn't even exist yet - and probably never will. But if it does ever see the light of day, I hope Aptera buys some and makes a 3000-mile EV. Then somebody can cannonball an Aptera from coast to coast in the USA on one charge.

一个秘密的改变游戏规则的电池——秘密到现在还不存在——可能永远不会存在。但如果真能见到曙光,我希望Aptera(美国电动机品牌)能买一些,生产一辆3000英里的电动汽车。然后有人可以在美国从一个海岸发射到另一个海岸。

Tombrandt
2小时前(修改过)
I don't believe the Japanese who are way behind and in trouble with the disruption of EVs.I'll believe this battery when it's proven in the market place, not before.

我不相信日本人,他们在电动汽车的颠覆方面落后很多,陷入了麻烦。我相信这种电池,要等到它在市场上得到验证,而不是在此之前。

Magnusbekker
7小时前
CATL has been working on this same technology for use in EV (4-wheelers) for quite some time already, so this is not new at all. LMO battery chemistry is one of the oldest lithium technologies, and have been extensively used in 2-wheelers and consumer goods.

宁德时代已经致力于将同样的技术用于电动汽车(4轮车)很长一段时间了,所以这一点也不新鲜。LMO电池化学是最古老的锂技术之一,已广泛应用于两轮车和消费品。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-17 04:31 , Processed in 0.070299 second(s), 30 queries .