The Israeli government isn’t just based in Israel

以色列政府的总部不仅设在以色列!

Andreichivu
11小时前
Golda Meir once said :"Our capital city is not Tel Aviv. It's New York."

戈尔达·梅厄曾经说过:我们的首都不是特拉维夫,而是纽约。

AristosAchaion
12小时前
I agree we need a Modern Eisenhower..............I think the Col.would be the right Man to Lead.........

我同意我们需要一个现代的艾森豪威尔..............我认为上校将是正确的领导者.........

Cindyk
10小时前
Well sir, I saw in our Congress a few months ago, all the democrats and a few Republicans waving little Ukraine flags ---shameful..should not be any other flag shown in our Congress..

好吧,先生,几个月前我在国会看到,所有的民主党人和一些共和党人都挥舞着小乌克兰国旗——可耻……不应该在我们的国会上出现其他国旗。

Ponygirl
6小时前
is often flown and it doesn’t seem to matter. Just last week the one was giving a speech with a flag behind him

国旗经常飞来飞去,似乎并不重要。就在上周,一位在发表演讲时,身后还挂着一面以色列的旗帜。

HogMOther
1小时前
Shouldn’t be any dual citizens in our congress either.

国会里也不应该有双重国籍的人。

Geoffgriffiths
12小时前
Actually a mono party, controlled by monopolies and monopolists

实际上是一个由垄断企业和垄断者控制的单一政党。

Bellaferman
12小时前
I am in full agreement with the Colonel! He is right on the spot. I cringe to think what will come about in November. In my opinion regardless of who wins in November, there will be civil unrest unfortunately.

我完全同意上校的观点!他说得很对。一想到 11 月会发生什么,我就心惊肉跳。在我看来,无论谁在 11 月获胜,不幸的是都会发生内乱。

Tmilholin
12小时前
He mentioned starting a third party. I don't see how that helps if we have the same people counting the votes though.

他提到了成立第三党。不过,如果由同样的人来计票,我看不出这有什么帮助。

Jumpupdown
11小时前
if he really thinks the solution is "starting a third party" then there's something MUCH less urgent here than they're letting on. That's one of the single weakest suggestions possible.

如果他真的认为解决方案是 “成立第三党”,那么事情就没有他们说的那么紧急了。这是最无力的建议之一。

Ricosauve
6小时前
Anyone who thinks one of these 2 parties is working for you is a fool

任何认为这两个政党中的一个在为你工作的人都是傻瓜。

Associationar
10小时前
Two cheeks of the same backside is what we see everywhere in the west with the exception maybe of one or two eastern European countries. From the cynical ethnic cleansing in Palestine to the decade long conflict in Ukraine, to the displacement of peoples of previous or actual war torn countries thus provoking the huge influx in illegal immigration to the USA, UK or continental Europe ,

在西方,除了一两个东欧国家外,我们到处都能看到一个屁股长得一样的两个脸颊。从巴勒斯坦的种族清洗到乌克兰长达十年的冲突,再到以前或实际遭受战争蹂躏的国家的人民流离失所,从而引发大量非法移民涌入美国,英国或欧洲大陆。

we have made this bed by making war everywhere in order to steal ressources but now we must lie on it or resolve it by putting an end to these wars, making restitution for the theft. Simply sending people back to where they came from will never be a solution.

我们已经通过到处发动战争来制造这张床,以窃取资源,但现在我们必须躺在上面或通过结束这些战争来解决这个问题,为盗窃做出赔偿。简单地把人们送回他们来的地方永远不会是一个解决方案。

Annettajensen
2小时前
WAY TOO LATE for another party!!!What is needed is a massive investigation into corruption AND get rid of WEF!!!

另起炉灶为时已晚!现在需要的是对腐败进行大规模调查,并摆脱世界选举基金会!

RaymondLe
12小时前
Democracy is the opportunity to create chaos and exploit it.

民主是制造混乱并加以利用的机会。

Robbieross
7小时前
Remember what Stalin said, “I don’t care who votes for, I care who counts the votes.”

记住斯大林说过的一句话:“我不在乎选票投给谁,我在乎的是谁来计算选票”。

Brucejohnson
5小时前
21% rise in food seems way too low. But it don't matter after it's too high to afford anyway.

21%的食品价格涨幅似乎太低了。不过,反正已经高得买不起了,也就无所谓了。

Bottplug
5小时前
Second amendment has lost all relevance. The separation of church and state has failed, problem is it’s a different church, one that disregards human life!

第二修正案已完全失去意义。政教分离已经失败,问题是这是另一个教会,一个无视人命的教会!

MikaelSegerstrom
4小时前
Stop feeding the beast. It will be hard but your kids and grandkids will thank you.

停止喂养野兽,虽然会很辛苦,但你的子孙后代会感谢你的。

Tfxreference
10小时前
Vote harder, DaddyTrumpf will save us. Shut up. Voting does nothing.

用力投票,特朗普爸爸会拯救我们。闭嘴,投票毫无用处。

Rthawk
7小时前
Voting is a waste of time. Why can’t ppl understand that? The game is rigged.

投票是浪费时间。为什么人们不明白这一点?游戏是被操纵的。

Musiccityma
5小时前
well if it is rigged then only thing left to do is for red states to drop out of the union and vote for their own president.But I definitely don't see that happening anytime soon

好吧,如果这是被操纵的,那么唯一能做的就是让红州退出联邦,投票选举他们自己的总统。但我认为这不会很快发生。

Scottdorsey
12小时前
How many more times do Americans need to hear that they're getting 'punked' to improve their lot?

美国人还需要听多少次他们被 “坑了”才能改善他们的命运?

Omnigma
12小时前
They know they need the POTUS position to sign the crap they want into law.

他们知道他们需要总统的职位,来签署他们想要的垃圾法律。

Buckleysange
13小时前
This selection is like trying to elect a new captain of the titanic after it hit the iceberg. She can only take on so much debt!

这次选举就像在泰坦尼克号撞上冰山后试图选举新船长一样。她只能承担这么多债务!

StephenKon
11小时前
I have voted for 40 years. Mainly a waste.

我已经投票40年了,主要是浪费时间。

Innocentbystan
8小时前
The moment when America's foreign policy is returned to the citizens that permitted it will be a truly earned moment that will deserve no sympathy whatsoever. I pray American's realize this and exercise their constitutionally protected rights to preserve a free state before that happens.

当美国的外交政策回归到允许它的公民手中的那一刻,将是一个真正值得赢得的时刻,不值得任何同情。我祈祷美国人意识到这一点,并在这种情况发生之前行使他们受宪法保护的权利来维护一个自由的国家。

MacGoover
11小时前(修改过)
Imperialism is dying along with countries that had a hand in slavery, judgent has come, England is falling as we speak.

帝国主义正在与那些参与奴隶制的国家一起消亡,审判者已经到来,英国正在衰落。

FrankRoque
12小时前
Well, whoever takes office.... It's only gonna get worse. Sorry.

好吧,不管谁上台....情况只会越来越糟。对不起!

Rumination
12小时前
Who are patriots? Both sides think that they are patriots and that's the problem.

谁是爱国者?双方都认为自己是爱国者,这就是问题所在。

Ninasubova
42分钟前
Do away with ALL political parties and let each candidate stand on the power of their own arguments and policies!!!As long as there are political parties it will be us and them instead of us.

取消所有政党,让每一位候选人都以自己的论点和政策为基础!!!只要有政党存在,就会有政治问题!只要还有政党存在,那就只能是我们和他们,而不是我们自己。

Stevecoleman
2小时前
Everyone keeps saying 21% increase in food cost. Seems that's not the case for the stores i shop at. We're looking at at least 100% increase or more.

大家都说食品成本增加了 21%。看来我购物的商店并非如此。我们看到的至少是 100% 的增长,甚至更多。

Divinusking
5小时前
Control the media you control the narrative

控制媒体就能控制叙事!

Rosemaryclarke
1小时前
Exactly the same in the U.K...sky rocketing prices for fuel (another 10% rise in October!) food...rent..fuel everything making it very hard for everyone.

英国的情况也是如此......燃料价格飞涨(10 月份又上涨了 10%!)食品......房租......燃料等一切价格都在上涨,这让每个人都很难过。

Georgemcelroy
7小时前(修改过)
Physiology of Plunder When Plunder Becomes A Way Of Life For A Group Of Men In A Society, Over The Course Of Time They Create For Themselves A Legal System That Authorizes It And A Moral Code That Glorifies It.

掠夺生理学:当掠夺成为一个社会中一群人的生活方式时,随着时间的推移,他们会为自己创造一个授权掠夺的法律体系和一个美化掠夺的道德准则。

Johngoodfellow
5小时前
Was talking one day to a young man.He had an unusual name so I asked him what his heritage was and he said Ukrainian.He said he was born in America.I asked him if he considered himself American and he said no he considered himself ukranian.So yeah there are probably a lot of people in America that don't consider themselves American but I bet he votes.

有一天,我和一个年轻人聊天。他的名字很特别,所以我问他的祖籍,他说是乌克兰人。他说他出生在美国。我问他是否认为自己是美国人,他说不是,他认为自己是乌克兰人。所以是的,在美国可能有很多人并不认为自己是美国人,但我打赌他投票了。

John-pcyr
3小时前
Ask people with funny names like stein berg etc..another 5th column

问问那些名字很有趣的人,比如斯坦-伯格等等,他们是另一支第五纵队。

AuntieM
1小时前
Ok, this country is screwed! Where could we go? What could we do??

好吧,这个国家完蛋了!我们能去哪儿?我们能做什么?

HighPlains
46分钟前
The secret to the whole game is they are selections, not elections.

整个游戏的秘密在于它们是选择,而不是选举。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-17 04:40 , Processed in 0.063172 second(s), 30 queries .