印度之行被取消?印度开始为埃隆-马斯克的中国之行哭泣!

339 0
夏雨 2024-5-2 12:56:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
特斯拉首席执行官埃隆-马斯克周日抵达中国,一周前他以"与特斯拉有关的"承诺为由,取消了备受期待的印度之行,不再会见印度总理莫迪和一家印度太空初创公司的创始人。路透社在一份报告中说,在特斯拉汽车产量急剧下降以及发明者提出质疑的情况下,马斯克预计将与中国政府官员讨论特拉全自动驾驶软件的推广以及允许向海外传输数据的问题。

埃隆-马斯克

埃隆-马斯克

Johnny_aniket
19小时前
I really wish if we could give a tight reply by saying " India will make their own electic cars "We will not give our market to others

我真希望我们能以 "印度将制造自己的电动汽车"来给出一个严谨的答复,我们不会把市场拱手让给别人!

Nivruttiwandale
1天前
He is playing with india, he thinks that now india will offer him more offers out of jealousy

他在玩弄印度,他认为现在印度会因为嫉妒而向他提供更多的邀请。

Ankur1
18小时前(修改过)
I am a tesla owner and investor. Tesla was trying to get it's fsd (full self driving) software approved in china for a few years now. This visit is for approval of fsd.

我是特斯拉的车主和投资者。几年来,特斯拉一直在努力使其 fsd(全自动驾驶)软件在中国获得批准,这次访问就是为了获得 fsd 的批准。

I think it's more of a china's play rather than elon musk's. The chinese found the best time to have a meeting about fsd. So, elon would visit them just after cancelling india visit. Two birds with one stone by the chinese. Now elon has to invest more into china, while china made india enraged against elon. From the comments and the video, it seems china succeeded in enraging indians against tesla and elon.

我认为这与其说是埃隆-马斯克的功劳,不如说是中国的功劳。中方找到了就 fsd 举行会议的最佳时机。因此,埃隆将在取消印度之行后访问他们,中方一石二鸟。现在,埃隆不得不加大对中国的投资,而中国则让印度对埃隆怒不可遏。从评论和视频来看,中国似乎成功地激怒了印度人反对特斯拉和埃隆。

付费看帖
剩余 84%内容需要支付 10金币后可完整阅读。开通会员全网阅读,每月最低只需要3.3元。
支持付费阅读,激励作者创作更好的作品。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-19 18:57 , Processed in 0.069110 second(s), 30 queries .