美国航班因联邦航空管理局系统故障而停飞,自9/11以来首次下令所有航班停飞!

190 0
夏雨 2024-2-26 00:38:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
美国联邦航空管理局 (FAA) 的飞行员警报系统一夜之间失灵,导致全国范围内的航班停飞,周三全美数千架航班被延误。包括联合航空、达美航空和美国航空在内的美国主要航空公司均表示,已停飞航班以应对这种情况。

美国航班因联邦航空管理局系统故障而停飞,自9/11以来首次下令所有航班停飞! ...

美国航班因联邦航空管理局系统故障而停飞,自9/11以来首次下令所有航班停飞! ...

The NOTAM system failed at 3:28 p.m. on Tuesday, according to an FAA notice. The issue resulted from a corrupted system file, according to people familiar with the matter. The FAA thought the problem was resolved but it wasn’t, the people said, so the agency later decided to reboot the system altogether and on Wednesday morning ordered a ground stop, which holds planes scheduled to depart. The NOTAM system does have a backup, but both the primary and backup systems had been fed by the bad data, according to a person familiar with the matter.

空中任务通知系统(NOTAM)在下午3点28分出现故障。根据美国联邦航空局的通知,周二。 据知情人士透露,该问题是由损坏的系统文件引起的。 知情人士说,美国联邦航空局认为问题已经解决,但事实并非如此,因此该机构后来决定完全重启系统,并在周三早上下令停飞,以停放计划起飞的飞机。 据一位知情人士透露,NOTAM 系统确实有一个备份,但主要系统和备份系统都被不良数据输入。

ciscoguru69
1小时前
I've been an IT guy since the 1980's. We always get blamed when stuff breaks. Nevermind the fact that when budgets are provided, IT departments receive the leftovers and scraps. Administrators are absolutely deaf when we beg, scream, and plead for money to replace some of decades old equipment.

我从1980年代起就是一名IT人员。当东西坏了的时候,我们总是受到责备。当提供预算时,IT部门收到的是残羹剩饭,这一点也不奇怪。当我们为更换一些几十年前的旧设备而乞求、叫喊和恳求时,管理员绝对是聋子。

Distant Quasar
2小时前
You mean something that's as important as airplanes being able to fly, there's no backup systems?

你是说像飞机能够飞行一样重要的东西,没有备份系统?

Janet M.
2小时前
I'm sure this was not an accident.

我相信这不是一个意外。

B Reese
1小时前
As soon as the governing body says"It's not hackers" I know it is hackers, because they lie, constantly. They can't help it. It's like breathing.

只要管理机构说 "不是黑客",我就知道是黑客,因为他们一直在撒谎。他们没办法。这就像呼吸一样。

JD Jackson
2小时前(修改过)
Everytime something dramatic like this happens means politicians are trying to cover something else up! Classic govt distraction

每次发生这样的戏剧性事件,都意味着政客们在试图掩盖其他的事情。典型的政府转移注意力 !

Zak Bowers
2小时前
With something like this, you need to wonder what else happened or will happen that they are covering up for.

对于这样的事情,你需要想一想,还有什么事情发生了或将要发生,他们在掩盖。

Dragon Fire
2小时前
Weird how this happens after our electric substations keep getting attacked as well, but media not even talking about it.

奇怪的是,在我们的变电站也不断受到攻击后,还发生了这种情况,但媒体甚至没有谈论它。

Anthony Castanon
2小时前
Why is 2023 starting off to so much catastrophes. It’s been just over a week

为什么2023年一开始就会有这么多灾难。才过了一个星期!

Theresa Gomez
1小时前(修改过)
Is there any relationship between this software incident and the one that occurred last week that grounded all flights in Florida? Or the one last month that grounded all Southwest flights? It's odd that all of these are happening so close together now but they didn't happen before. (If this did happen before, I don't remember it. It definitely wasn't a regular occurrence.)

这个软件事件与上周发生的导致佛罗里达州所有航班停飞的事件有什么关系吗?或者上个月发生的导致西南地区所有航班停飞的事件?奇怪的是,现在所有这些都发生得如此接近,但以前却没有发生。(如果这以前确实发生过,我不记得了。这绝对不是经常发生的事情)。

Pale Male
2小时前
Perfect distraction from the biden news story

完美地分散了拜登新闻报道的注意力!

Lakeland Dental Arts
2小时前
If this turns out to be caused by a cyber-attack from another country, it should be considered an act of war.

如果这被证明是由另一个国家的网络攻击造成的,那么它应该被认为是一种战争行为。

T0mb5t0n3
2小时前
This is a distraction, the real issue is not being televised.

这是在分散注意力,真正的问题没有被电视转播。

James Cherney
2小时前
As a former airline pilot I recommend to anyone who must travel - DRIVE.  The current airline system is broken and commercial airline travel now is a horrible experience.

作为一名前航空公司飞行员,我向所有必须旅行的人建议--开车。 目前的航空系统已经崩溃,现在的商业航空旅行是一种可怕的经历。

I Loves chicken
2小时前
What's really going on behind this? Is it a distraction from something bigger or what?

这背后到底发生了什么?是在分散人们对更大事情的注意力还是什么?

RY.G
2小时前
Time to upgrade the systems. I do feel this is a maintenance configuration issue and this is in cohesion with Southwest, need server and massive upgrade to their server and systems.

是时候升级系统了。我确实觉得这是一个维护配置的问题,这与西南地区是一致的,需要服务器,并对其服务器和系统进行大规模升级。

HnstyPceHrmny
2小时前
Walmart in my town ( East Coast Florida) closed yesterday or day before, bc all computers went down...

我镇上的沃尔玛(佛罗里达州东海岸)昨天或前天关门了,因为所有的电脑都坏了...

Jack Black
1小时前
I wonder if they have tried unplugging it and then plugging it back in?

我不知道他们有没有试过拔掉插头然后再插回去?

Tiffany Q.
1小时前
Hmmmm, the same thing has happened to county office computer systems across the U.S. too. All of these computer/software crashes are NOT random folks.

嗯,同样的事情也发生在美国各地的县级办公室电脑系统上。所有这些计算机/软件崩溃的人都不是随机的。

Lucy 64
42秒钟前
It seems in the last two years that we just go from one crisis to the next crisis with no break in between. It is physically and mentally exhausting.

在过去的两年里,我们似乎只是从一个危机到下一个危机,中间没有休息。这让人身心俱疲。

Redeye Flight
1小时前
Stop cutting costs by replacing experienced IT personnel with cheap college interns. Don't outsource critical infrastructure components to small businesses run by used car salesmen. This is why a decent programmer is worth 200k.  Pay for experts or loose millions when the consequences hit.

不要用廉价的大学实习生取代有经验的IT人员来削减成本。不要把关键的基础设施部件外包给由二手车销售员经营的小企业。这就是为什么一个体面的程序员价值20万。为专家买单,否则当后果来临时就会损失数百万。

The Bee
1小时前
What's really going on?? What kind of software glitch could lead to landing all flights?

到底发生了什么?什么样的软件故障会导致所有航班降落?

Bill Smith
1小时前
The FAA has been funded for all kinds of software topics for well over 40 years. It is a bureaucracy that never finished anything.

在过去的40多年里,FAA(联邦航空管理局)一直在为各种软件课题提供资金。它是一个从未完成过任何事情的官僚机构。

Uncle Terry
1小时前
Luckily we have an administration that has an impeccable record of honesty and integrity, so you know you can believe whatever they say.  Meanwhile  a select committee of Democrats and the FBI are looking into the matter to determine if Trump is to blame.

幸运的是,我们有一个在诚实和正直方面有着无可挑剔的记录的政府,所以你知道你可以相信他们所说的一切。 同时,一个由民主党人和联邦调查局组成的专门委员会正在调查此事,以确定特朗普是否应该受到指责。

YourMom
27分钟前
Most airports are government owned. No backup system. The border is also government owned and no backup system.

大多数机场都是政府所有。没有备份系统。边境也是政府所有,没有备份系统。

Dick Flow
2小时前
The wheels are falling off, figuratively, not actually.

车轮正在脱落,是比喻,不是实际。

Richard Mann
1小时前
I'm enjoying this. Always a pleasure watching the United States crumble into the dust.

我很喜欢这个,看着美国崩溃成灰烬,总是很高兴。

A-Spiv
1小时前
Of course it’s a lie. But they won’t tell us the truth

当然,这是个谎言。但他们不愿意告诉我们真相!

Keith Hawkins
3分钟前
Trump said that this whole system needed replacing and privatized when he was president. Looks like he was correct again.

特朗普在担任总统时曾说过,这整个系统需要被替换并私有化。看来他又说对了。

MN Drummer
1小时前
What is our government doing with all our tax money? What is the transportation secretary doing as our infrastructure collapses? We need accountability.

我们的政府在用我们所有的税金做什么? 当我们的基础设施崩溃的时候,交通部长在做什么?  我们需要问责。

Hugh Jaass
2小时前
Just a little reminder that the general public should NEVER, EVER, EVER, BELIEVE ANYTHING TO BE TRUTHFUL ON FOX NEWS.

我只是想提醒大家,普通民众千万不要相信福克斯新闻上的任何消息是真实的,永远不要相信。

CSS Work
2小时前
That's what happens when taxpayer money goes to fix "racist roads" instead of fixing actual infrastructure. Continue voting democrat and we'll have a lot more of this.

这就是当纳税人的钱用于修复 "种族主义道路 "而不是用于修复实际的基础设施时发生的事情。继续投票给民主党人,我们会有更多这样的事情发生。

BrainOwn
2小时前
Most government agencies in the US are 20-30 years behind in technology. I mean comeon alot of faa systems still use floppy disks and dot matrix printers.

美国的大多数政府机构在技术上都落后20-30年。我的意思是说,很多FAA(联邦航空管理局)的系统仍然使用软盘和点阵打印机。

Forevermiraj
1小时前
Amtrak trains are held up too something is definitely going on

美国铁路公司的列车也被耽搁了,肯定有什么事发生。

DaBotGizmo
1小时前(修改过)
If this wasn't a malicious then it's because this system is running on a windows 95 system and the system that was supposed to back up the system probably wasn't setup right and no one never tested it

如果这不是恶意的,那是因为这个系统是运行在windows95系统上的,而且本来应该备份的系统可能没有设置好,也没有人测试过。

CrashFlow FPV
35分钟前
Did you try unplugging it and plugging it back in yet?

你试过拔掉插头再插回去了吗?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 00:41 , Processed in 0.066538 second(s), 30 queries .