泡菜是中国的?韩国人如何看待中国对韩国文化的主张?

205 0
夏雨 2024-2-24 18:03:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
泡菜不仅仅是韩国家庭和世界各地餐馆中的一种辛辣主食,这种标志性的发酵蔬菜菜肴再次成为中国和韩国之间文化争斗的主题。韩国文化体育旅游部发布通知,说它正在修改一些韩国食品的 "适当外语"的官方指南。

泡菜是中国的?韩国人如何看待中国对韩国文化的主张

泡菜是中国的?韩国人如何看待中国对韩国文化的主张

tomomi maru
1天前(修改过)
I feel like the problem is China using the word 'steal'. While there was some cultural influences towards joseon, Hanbok definitely does not equate hanfu. It contains and reflects cultural elements that only belongs to Korea (which i am not sure as a non-korean, but do educate me!). Saying that 'Korea steal Hanbok from China' would be like saying 'China stole Buddism from India', it's just dumb.(and obviouslt India never says that haha

我觉得问题在于中国使用 "偷"这个词。虽然有一些对朝鲜文化的影响,但韩服绝对不等同于汉服。它包含并反映了只属于韩国的文化元素(作为一个非韩国人,我不确定这一点,但请教育我!)。说"韩国从中国偷了汉服 "就像说 "中国从印度偷了佛教"一样,这太愚蠢了(显然,印度从未说过这句话,哈哈~~)。

紅六爺
1天前
kimchi was invented during the Three Kingdoms period on the Korea peninsula. Now China has a large area of the three kingdoms and There are many native koreans living on it for thousands of years. Therefore, China is also the birthplace of kimchi. Of course China can claim that kimchi is also Chinese food,

泡菜是在朝鲜半岛的三国时期发明的。现在,中国有大片的三国地区,有许多土生土长的朝鲜人在这里生活了几千年。因此,中国也是泡菜的发源地。当然,中国可以说泡菜也是中国食品。

付费看帖
剩余 91%内容需要支付 6金币后可完整阅读。开通会员全网阅读,每月最低只需要3.3元。
支持付费阅读,激励作者创作更好的作品。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 08:39 , Processed in 0.071579 second(s), 30 queries .