首批可吸入新冠疫苗在中国各地上市!

195 0
夏雨 2024-2-24 15:34:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
据国家网络中国中央电视台(CCTV)2022年11月18日报道,中国已将可吸入的新冠疫苗推广到全国。卫生当局表示,该疫苗针对的是6个多月前已完成初级免疫接种的18岁以上人群。康希诺生物公司的疫苗被称为Convidecia Air,是静态注射的气雾剂版本,并在9月被中国卫生当局批准为紧急使用的增强剂。

首批可吸入新冠疫苗在中国各地上市

首批可吸入新冠疫苗在中国各地上市

KND KJ
8小时前
My first reaction was that’s not gonna work and etc, simply because it might not stay in my body for long or how would my body develop antibodies for the virus. But if the most severe cases of covid is patients with difficulties of breathing (lung infection), I can see why doctors in China is trying out an new method to tackle one of the root problems of severe cases covid. I mean if vaccine is made to prevent severe cases, this inhalable vaccine seems to be the right idea since it’s made to protect the lungs not to create anti bodies since that already exists

我的第一反应是那是行不通的,等等,只是因为它可能不会在我的身体里停留很久,或者我的身体怎么会产生病毒的抗体。但但是,如果新冠最严重的病例是呼吸困难(肺部感染)的患者,我可以理解为什么中国的医生正在尝试一种新方法来解决严重病例新冠的根本问题之一。我的意思是,如果疫苗是用来预防严重病例的,这种可吸入疫苗似乎是正确的想法,因为它是用来保护肺部的,而不是用来制造抗体,因为抗体已经存在。

Oceania
20小时前
How effective would the inhaled version be compared to the vaccination, though? What side affects/effects does it have? Do the results vary between age and immunity? This sounds exciting and all, but you have to consider all sides of the story

吸入式版本与疫苗接种相比,效果如何?它有什么副作用/效果?不同年龄和免疫力之间的结果是否不同?这听起来很令人兴奋,但你必须考虑新闻报道 的所有方面!

Michael Moy
19小时前
It says that it's for people that have already received vaccinations so I guess it's a third dose. I didn't see any indication of what kind of vaccine it is though.

上面说这是为已经接种过疫苗的人准备的,所以我想这是第三剂。但我没有看到任何关于它是哪种疫苗的说明。

Michael Moy
17小时前
A lot of people really hate injections though. I don't know if this inhalation method has the same storage requirements as the mRNA vaccines but it would be easier to administer. I was in the cancer world so I got over not liking injections.

虽然很多人都非常讨厌注射。我不知道这种吸入法是否有和mRNA疫苗一样的储存要求,但它会更容易管理。我曾在癌症领域工作,所以我克服了不喜欢注射的毛病。

Rukia
17小时前
It is enough if it helps to make the COVID a common fever.

如果它有助于使COVID成为一个普通的发烧,那就足够了。

P. Chan
15小时前
The rest of the world alreasdy encouraged 1st and even 2nd booster shots since more than a year ago.  Obviously the 2 primary shots don't prevent reinfection or transmission - that was very clear since 2021. Where have you been?

世界其他地方从一年多前就开始鼓励打第一针甚至第二针加强针。 显然,2次初级注射并不能防止再感染或传播--这一点从2021年就非常清楚了。你去哪里了?

Gorey
10小时前
Vaccinations go throughout ur blood areas while inhaled are going through ur oxygen areas and will improve ur insides to fight covid so both are useful

疫苗接种是通过血液领域,而吸入则是通过氧气领域,并且会改善您的内部以对抗新冠病毒,所以两者都是有用的。

sophia isabelle
20小时前
It may seem odd to some people, but this could potentially begin a newer innovation in the field of health.

在一些人看来可能很奇怪,但这有可能在健康领域开始一个更新的创新。

luci
15小时前
what if they accidentally sneeze or cough it out? do they do another dose?

如果他们不小心打喷嚏或咳嗽出来怎么办? 他们会再做一次吗?

Rukia
17小时前(修改过)
I don't know how much effective this vaccine is, but I hope they will create a very strong vaccine so chinese people will not be forced to do tests every day or to stay locked at home...

我不知道这种疫苗有多大效果,但我希望他们能制造出一种非常强大的疫苗,这样中国人就不会被迫每天做检查或被关在家里了。

Mister Big
7小时前
Definitely more effective than bottled water from Ganges river

绝对比恒河水的瓶装水更有效!

Cearystallo & Blanket
17小时前
This would be amazing for kids since they are mostly afraid of needles!

这对孩子们来说是很好的,因为他们大多害怕针头!

Victor Wee
18小时前
How to differentiate if air or vaccine you are inhale?

如何区分你吸入的是空气还是疫苗?

Dark Cloud
2小时前
probably smell or taste

可能的气味或味道!

Nosta Mors
20小时前
I think this has high potential. It also unlocked new fields of study.

我认为这有很大的潜力。它还解锁了新的研究领域。

Ray Mak
1小时前
It taste like invisible cotton candy

它的味道像看不见的棉花糖!

Tapan Thakur
18小时前
I am waiting for the these to arrive at starbucks for 8 times the price. Coffee flavoured Covid Vaccine.

我在等待这些东西以8倍的价格到达星巴克。咖啡味的新完疫苗。

Pepe Le Pew
9小时前
basically everyone says lockdown is a joke, until they lost their loved ones. they'll start saying: it worth all the efforts to prevent.

基本上每个人都说封锁是一个笑话,直到他们失去亲人。他们会开始说:这值得所有努力去预防。

19小时前
Next time, I want the first nasal ingested powder COVID vaccine

下次,我想先用鼻腔摄入COVID疫苗的粉末。

Sam Gyeopsal
14小时前
no one knows whether it works, that’s why they’re testing it on many people.

没有人知道它是否有效,这就是为什么他们在许多人身上测试。

Lynn Cai
19小时前
This is great for people who are needle adverse, especially young children

这对那些不喜欢打针的人来说是很好的,尤其是小孩子。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-19 09:45 , Processed in 0.075527 second(s), 30 queries .